Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid (13225 Views)

I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It / MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. / He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by Cg(m): 10:14am On Mar 21, 2011
Why do you want to bring her home by force? Did I hear you say that it is because of your child? My friend, has your sperm expired? has doctors told you that you cannot have any child again? My guy, I think you should be happy that she is leaving you. SHE DOES NOT DESERVE YOU. this is the type of women that bring boyfriends to their matrimonial home and bed. You do not realise how GOD has been good to you, GOD has forced her to show you her true color.

PLEASE LOOK FOR A RESPONSIBLE WOMAN and let her do anything she likes with the child. You can always have many more children. Use your brain and not your heart.
Simpleseyi i like your voice,
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by demi2008(f): 11:26am On Mar 21, 2011
Have faith in God all will be well
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 21, 2011
Very sorry situation but cant help laughing. . . her poverty state of mind
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by kunlej2: 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2011
what a pathetic event.

Personnaly I have encoutered issues of this and learn with my heart and love with my head.

My fisrt girlfirend almost ruined me, she was in her 300level when we meet. I mistakengly sponsored her through,(although we agreed that she will sponsor me in return for another degree in abroad, a reason for equiping her)  get her whatever she needed and I almost paid her tution for ICAN when it crashed infact i have already bought the form.

My second girlfriend, I dislodge my plan and keep postponing my plans to run my certifications as a computer scientist; i woke up one day and discovered all was a freak.

Right from then I dont fall in love again and will never, although I have all neccesary certifications now, but those event were a great set back in my life

So please as you move on, remeber the lesson and love yourself most
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by harakiri(m): 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2011
Some men will read this and still repeat the same mistake with their women. Nairaland is flooded day in, day out with stories like these and yet, some guys remain naive and believe in the fantasy that says there's one "special and right woman" for them "out there". Grow up you wimps! Woman have always been self centered and incorrigbly selfish. It's always about them,them,them and only them. Even the highly rated CHAIRCOVER who's one of the few women i have high regard for has shamelessly displayed how deceptive,corruped and 100% morally bankrupt a woman's mind is. She and her girly squad read the poster's story which was written in simple basic English and yet. . .they are making lame and woefully embarassing attempts to label the poster as the culprit. That's how phucked up a woman's mind is. Whatever wrong they do, somehow it's the man's "fault". He "caused" it. Pathetic! Adios Muchachoos! ! !
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by samtoye(m): 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2011
Good Decisions are made from experience, experience is gotten from series of bad decisions. We all have to pay something to learn, you have just learnt a good lesson, No need crying over a spilt milk. Pick up what is left and move on. This should serve as a good example for some planning to make same mistake, funny thing is that some would still fall gullible to such vice again.
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by harakiri(m): 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2011
@samtoye. . . Abi ooo! The wimps that do such are the ones who believe in "love", "trust" and "security". To prove they are "secure" in their relationships,they put their common sense in the dust bin. Even when they confront their women on fishy behavior, they cowardly buckle under the moment she says these magic words : "Don't you trust me?" , "If you love me,you won't ask me such things", "I want our relationship to be based on unconditional trust and security". Funny thing is that it's the guys who are dumb enough to fall 4 this that get cheated on. They are the ones who always have sad stories to tell. Loyalty is a word women don't understand. It's only "conditioning" that keeps them in line.
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2011
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by ShyOne(f): 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2011
author=Outstrip link=topic=626154.msg7952242#msg7952242 date=1300667458]

He is the father of the child not the owner. He cannot go repossess the child like it is property. You need to read what this poster was responding to. Also I am not sure what an international lawyer can do for him. The child is not in danger. He obviously has the right to contact his child but he certainly cannot just walk into his wife's home and remove that child.

OHHHH YES HE CAN!  I don't know where you got this information - but ACCORDING TO US LAW - HE MOST DEFINITELY can walk into his wife's home and remove HIS CHILD.

They are STILL MARRIED - she can tell him whatever she wants to tell him - she can have a change of heart and not want to be married any longer but until she gets a lawyer and officially files papers - he can fly to the U.S. - move into the home WITH HER, eat, sleep, etc - until she gets a lawyer and files papers.  She is OFFICIALLY HIS WIFE.  He can take his child as well.  From Nigeria - He can hire a lawyer in the U.S. to take his child and prosecute her as well as demand his monies back in the divorce proceedings that he paid on her education.  She can be garnished (her wages) on any job she acquires and he can be paid.

I don't know where you are getting your information.  He has a whole lot of options.  She can't just tell him over the phone it's over.  As a husband in the U.S. he definitely has options whether she knows it or not.  He needs to research Michigan Law and International Law as well.  He should get a Michigan based attorney - MALE.  She is not a girlfriend, she is a wife that has taken advantage - I don't care how she felt or if there were some problems - she pulled SOME HEINOUS CRAP.

If a woman had treated my brother (I have 2) in this manner - I would be ALL OVER HER like white on rice and i don't mean physically - I mean legally.   As far as I'm concerned SHE OWES HIM A GREAT DEAL - she shouldn't have pulled out until she had treated him in like manner.  She got hers so now it's time to go.
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by Outstrip(f): 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2011
Shy-One:

author=Outstrip link=topic=626154.msg7952242#msg7952242 date=1300667458]
OHHHH YES HE CAN! I don't know where you got this information - but ACCORDING TO US LAW - HE MOST DEFINITELY can walk into his wife's home and remove HIS CHILD.

They are STILL MARRIED - she can tell him whatever she wants to tell him - she can have a change of heart and not want to be married any longer but until she gets a lawyer and officially files papers - he can fly to the U.S. - move into the home WITH HER, eat, sleep, etc - until she gets a lawyer and files papers. She is OFFICIALLY HIS WIFE. He can take his child as well. From Nigeria - He can hire a lawyer in the U.S. to take his child and prosecute her as well as demand his monies back in the divorce proceedings that he paid on her education. She can be garnished (her wages) on any job she acquires and he can be paid.

I don't know where you are getting your information. He has a whole lot of options. She can't just tell him over the phone it's over. As a husband in the U.S. he definitely has options where she knows it or not. He needs to research Michigan Law and International Law as well. He should get a Michigan based attorney - MALE. She is not a girlfriend, she is a wife that has taken advantage - I don't care how she felt or if there were some problems - she pulled SOME HEINOUS CRAP.

If a woman had treated my brother (I have 2) in this manner - I would be ALL OVER HER like white on rice.

Please you can scream it from the roof tops all you want. He cannot take that child anywhere. YOU ARE WRONG. As a matter of fact if he takes him out of state not even the country he will be in serious trouble. You can get all sentimental. What do you mean that she cannot tell him it is over over the phone. That ship already sailed. She already told him that. Even if he moved to the states and becomes a citizen today he still will not be able to walk into that house and get that kid. He might be able to see his child but if he goes there with that gra gra mentality I can almost say with no doubt that he might not see that child again until the child is 18.
I have a brother and we can never advice him to separate from his wife of a few years to go chase a degree in another country knowing that he will not see her again for two years. Please. I would hope my brother would not fall for that. If she decides to move on from my brother then she has the doggone right. Who the hell am I to tell her to stay married to him. I would love to have a relationship with my nephew and it would be on me to kiss ass to make it happen for my brother and my family if he is a position were he cannot live in a country legally.
If she says she is moving on what the heck do you want her to do. Say I am moving on and here is your son? That is the most ridiculous thing I have heard. If at all he has sisters like you I would even advice her not to let any of you near the child because you seem like the kind of person that would kidnap that child if she lets him go to Nigeria to visit his dad.
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by jimharry21(m): 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2011
My Sincere thought on this is that you can't force love and most importantly don't let anybody give you the impression that she loves you whereas she does not. if you exhaust all amicable ways of reconciliation including considering joining her in the states, then pray to God and let her will be done! Good luck!
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2011
Outstrip:

Please you can scream it from the roof tops all you want. He cannot take that child anywhere. YOU ARE WRONG. As a matter of fact if he takes him out of state not even the country he will be in serious trouble. You can get all sentimental. What do you mean that she cannot tell him it is over over the phone. That ship already sailed. She already told him that. Even if he moved to the states and becomes a citizen today he still will not be able to walk into that house and get that kid. He might be able to see his child but if he goes there with that gra gra mentality I can almost say with no doubt that he might not see that child again until the child is 18.
I have a brother and we can never advice him to separate from his wife of a few years to go chase a degree in another country knowing that he will not see her again for two years. Please. I would hope my brother would not fall for that. If she decides to move on from my brother then she has the doggone right. Who the hell am I to tell her to stay married to him. I would love to have a relationship with my nephew and it would be on me to kiss backside to make it happen for my brother and my family if he is a position were he cannot live in a country legally.
If she says she is moving on what the heck do you want her to do. Say I am moving on and here is your son? That is the most ridiculous thing I have heard. If at all he has sisters like you I would even advice her not to let any of you near the child because you seem like the kind of person that would kidnap that child if she lets him go to Nigeria to visit his dad.

grin grin grin
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by ShyOne(f): 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2011
Outstrip:

I have a brother and we can never advice him to separate from his wife of a few years to go chase a degree in another country knowing that he will not see her again for two years. Please. I would hope my brother would not fall for that. If she decides to move on from my brother then she has the doggone right. Who the hell am I to tell her to stay married to him. I would love to have a relationship with my nephew and it would be on me to kiss backside to make it happen for my brother and my family if he is a position were he cannot live in a country legally.

CORRECTION - U.S. LAW

You keep saying "you" - like "I" am encouraging or leading the husband down the wrong path.

I live in the U.S. - I know what I speak - Couples that live in the U.S. - a woman tells a man it's over?  And they are married?  It doesn't work like that over here.  He still has children in the home.  Here - if you have a "ROOMMATE" - you can't tell them to get out of the house unless you put it in writing and give them a 30 day notice.  Unless they are violent - they are stuck in your home with you for the next 30 days and don't let them have a lease because they are with you until the end of the lease (364 days) - if they are meeting the requirements in that lease -you are stuck with them until the end of the lease.

She can verbalize whatever she wants to verbalize to him - in a marriage over here it doesn't work like that - you will be sharing that home with that spouse that you no longer want anymore as long as the spouse isn't violent - there is no "get out I don't want you anymore crapola" - If they have children - the children BELONG TO BOTH OF THEM NOT HER ALONE.  This isn't his baby mama - this is his wife.  The courts decide who gets the children - she doesn't decide.  

Also if she files her divorce in Michigan - Michigan Law dictates and guess what boo boo - when placing the child several factors are reviewed - one of those factors is "who is the morally fit adult?"  http://www.divorcesource.com/info/divorcelaws/michigan.shtml (as soon as it comes to light that her husband has been paying for her education, upkeep, etc these past 2 years and their preplans) - THE MANNER IN WHICH SHE DUMPED HIM in the eyes of many, many people to include the court - she would definitely look MORALLY UNFIT and the court would wonder just how safe is the child in her care? -  the court takes that into consideration.  

Education doesn't necessarily mean a good paying job - she can be working at McDonald's hamburger restaurant with her new degree.  It is a recession over here - she needs much more than a Masters Degree to obtain good employment.  Let's hope she speaks clear and flawless English, has quite a few mentors and close friends that really like her and will help her obtain employment.  Because the child will be placed with the adult that can prove they can care for the child better then the other parent.  Her husband very well could get THEIR child.

This is his wife - and his child - @ Poster - get a lawyer - don't listen to the rantings of those that know not what they speak and they are speaking from "emotion."

Find out your rights - because buddy you definitely have quite a few in the U.S.  Also international law will also come into play is my calculated guess - she isn't a citizen yet - so I'm not sure which law would take precedent in this situation.  But don't give up.  The child belongs to both of you.  Not just her.
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by ShyOne(f): 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2011
@ Outstrip

you seem like the kind of person that would kidnap that child if she lets him go to Nigeria to visit his dad.

Because I don't agree with you - now I sound like a kidnapper huh?

If I agree with you - how would I sound, like a REALLY COOL AND NICE PERSON?

lololololololololol

Wake up - this isn't your personal dream - You are in a forum - be prepared to hear and discuss differing ideas.
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2011
Shy-One:

@ Outstrip

If I agree with you - how would I sound, like a really cool and nice person?

lololololololololol

Wake up - this isn't your personal dream - You are in a forum - be prepared to hear and discuss differing ideas.
I hate fora, but what can a young man do?
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by emmatok(m): 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2011
Outstrip:

Did you read what you wrote here.

You seems to be in support of that  lady's action.

So the modern  why to divoce your hubby is to travel to the US and make a phone call telling him you are not longer interested in the marriage.

Well for your information, her traveling document(PASSPORT, VISA, TICKET .et al) will indicates she is married.

And if her husband reports her to the US Embassy with necessary evidence. I can tell you that she is at the risk of being deported back to Nigeria.

Go and check the  conditions of getting a visa at the US Embassy in Nigeria.

Please tell me how shes gonna renew her VISA using her ex-hubby's SURNAME without proper divorce.

As for the kid he has the full right to contact the his child. And there is noting you can do about it.
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2011
Shy-One:

@ Outstrip

If I agree with you - how would I sound, like a really cool and nice person?

lololololololololol

I hate fora, but what can a young man do?
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by Outstrip(f): 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2011
Shy-One:

CORRECTION - U.S. LAW

You keep saying "you" - like "I" am encouraging or leading the husband down the wrong path.

I live in the U.S. - I know what I speak - Couples that live in the U.S. - a woman tells a man it's over?  And they are married?  It doesn't work like that over here.  He still has children in the home.  Here - if you have a "ROOMMATE" - you can't tell them to get out of the house unless you put it in writing and give them a 30 day notice.  Unless they are violent - they are stuck in your home with you for the next 30 days and don't let them have a lease because they are with you until the end of the lease (364 days) - if they are meeting the requirements in that lease -you are stuck with them until the end of the lease.

She can verbalize whatever she wants to verbalize to him - in a marriage over here it doesn't work like that - you will be sharing that home with that spouse that you no longer want anymore as long as the spouse isn't violent - there is no "get out I don't want you anymore crapola" - If they have children - the children BELONG TO BOTH OF THEM NOT HER ALONE.  This isn't his baby mama - this is his wife.  The courts decide who gets the children - she doesn't decide.  

Also if she files her divorce in Michigan - Michigan Law dictates and guess what boo boo - when placing the child several factors are reviewed - one of those factors is "who is the morally fit adult?"  http://www.divorcesource.com/info/divorcelaws/michigan.shtml (as soon as it comes to light that her husband has been paying for her education, upkeep, etc these past 2 years and their preplans) - THE MANNER IN WHICH SHE DUMPED HIM in the eyes of many, many people to include the court - she would definitely look MORALLY UNFIT and the court would wonder just how safe is the child in her care? -  the court takes that into consideration.  

Education doesn't necessarily mean a good paying job - she can be working at McDonald's hamburger restaurant with her new degree.  It is a recession over here - she needs much more than a Masters Degree to obtain good employment.  Let's hope she speaks clear and flawless English, has quite a few mentors and close friends that really like her and will help her obtain employment.  Because the child will be placed with the adult that can prove they can care for the child better then the other parent.  Her husband very well could get THEIR child.

This is his wife - and his child - @ Poster - get a lawyer - don't listen to the rantings of those that know not what they speak and they are speaking from "emotion."

Find out your rights - because buddy you definitely have quite a few in the U.S.  Also international law will also come into play is my calculated guess - she isn't a citizen yet - so I'm not sure which law would take precedent in this situation.  But don't give up.  The child belongs to both of you.  Not just her.

He is not a roommate. Never stepped in the US. What has not being able to throw your roommate out have to do with a woman living with a child in HER apartment. Most likely even on campus since she is an international student. You are saying that maybe he will get a visa and then move in with his wife by force because he is her husband and father of the child LMAO. Na wa oh. It just will not happen. You are giving him false hope when he should do the mature thing and move on. None of your gra gra or international lawyer crap will work. Will you pay for an international lawyer? LOL. Geez. His "international lawyer" will take the money and nothing will come out of it.
I am sure working at McDonald's is still better than selling cray fish and egusi while going to school. What judge in the US will you tell that your child support for the last 2 years was egusi and ogbonno. Please don't let this man suffer any further embarassment. Even if he lives in the US and they are legally married but live separately he cannot just walk into her apartment. He does not own her. He would still need to wait to see his child. That is the truth and reality. Face it. As for me calling you a kidnapper because we don't agree anybody that read what I wrote can clearly see where I was coming from. With your way of thinking you would encourage your brother to keep a child past the visitation agreement simply because you are mad.
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by Outstrip(f): 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2011
emmatok:

Did you read what you wrote here.

You seems to be in support of that  lady's action.

So the modern  why to divoce your hubby is to travel to the US and make a phone call telling him you are not longer interested in the marriage.

Well for your information, her traveling document(PASSPORT, VISA, TICKET .et al) will indicates she is married.

And if her husband reports her to the US Embassy with necessary evidence. I can tell you that she is at the risk of being deported back to Nigeria.

Go and check the  conditions of getting a visa at the US Embassy in Nigeria.

Please tell me how shes gonna renew her VISA using her ex-hubby's SURNAME without proper divorce.

As for the kid he has the full right to contact the his child. And there is noting you can do about it.

I am supporting the woman because I said she did what she already did? Ok. She can divorce him if she wants to and then keep using his name if she chooses. It is now her legal name. It does not change anything. As for her Visa expiring he can definitely call and report her but I have a feeling that she is smart enough to get things rolling so that she does not get deported or break any rules. If he tries these games and it still does not work in his favor i.e having her deported what are the chances that she would make it easy for him to see his child. Nobody has said here that he has no right to see his child. I have said it a couple of times already and so have others. So I am not sure why you are hitting your head on a brick wall over what everyone here already knows. That is his God given right as the baby's father but legally there is more to it unfortunately.
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by emmatok(m): 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2011
Outstrip:

I am supporting the woman because I said she did what she already did? Ok. She can divorce him if she wants to and then keep using his name if she chooses. It is now her legal name. It does not change anything. As for her Visa expiring he can definitely call and report her but I have a feeling that she is smart enough to get things rolling so that she does not get deported or break any rules. If he tries these games and it still does not work in his favor i.e having her deported what are the chances that she would make it easy for him to see his child. Nobody has said here that he has no right to see his child. I have said it a couple of times already and so have others. So I am not sure why you are hitting your head on a brick wall over what everyone here already knows. That is his God given right as the baby's father but legally there is more to it unfortunately.

Hey silly, no body is hitting head on a brick wall here.

You seems not to know the legal implication her actions. Department of Homeland Security are not that foolish to believes all her lies.

The man remains both the biological and legal father of that child.

All the guy need is a lot of legal work and time.
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by OWOLAYEMO: 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2011
Just collect your baby and move forward. Forget it, nemesis will soon catch up with her!

Best of luck
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by obowunmi(m): 6:03pm On Mar 21, 2011
Why would anyone want to involve DHS when you can solve this amicably ? Try calling her, talking to her, or speaking with her family members in Nigeria. One thing I can tell you is that it is hard for a single parent in Amerika --- whether or not, this individual has 50 degrees or not.
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by sley4life(m): 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2011
very easy. Go back there and find a way 2 repatriate her. Look for something against her. Or maybe use Odeshi for her if the other way doesnt work. She will count all the stones in the neighborhood
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by sleekman(m): 7:27pm On Mar 21, 2011
@Poster This has nothing to do with distance. This lady has played her card early enough for you to see. From your posts I can tell you're not so schooled but please pardon me if I'm wrong. You need advice I may lend u some.

3 courses of action.

1. Turn to God, pray fervently and discuss this topic any further with anyone. You'll be amazed the results that comes out of this action. Patience I must say is a virtue that is required for this to happen.

2. Get a ticket and go to the US yourself. You'll have to keep ur emotions in check for this one. When u get there just behave as if you have no idea of what she said before. Get her to pour her mind to you. Some of what she says might be very painful and insulting but suck it up. If she is tolling the line of remorse purchase 2 tickets or 3 and head back home immediately. If she isn't quietly leave her and head for immigration the next morning to inquire if she has probably started processing her stay there. If she hasn't head back to her and tell her you don't mind knocking off the whole arrangement whereby u'll let d immigration in and then she is bundled home. If she calls you bluff then sorry your wife's far gone with another man even if she doesn't confess to you.
I for one cannot continue dat marriage no matter how much I love/loved her. Besides I'll see it as a blessing from God letting me know that that is a woman I thought is my wife. All of these efforts will be geared towards your child and not to her because she has made herself permit me to say 'Zimbabwean Money'. I don't want to spell it out because she is still your wife at least for now. I'm also guessing she has commenced or about to commence on divorce proceedings over there.

3. Get a close family relative dat resides in the US to hire a detective and get a complete low-down of her activities.

Finally, I'll say forget this woman because except you have a heart doesn't hold water. If you do then maybe you can salvage what's left of your marriage if you don't then there is no point because you can never trust her anymore.
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by ShyOne(f): 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2011
Outstrip:

He is not a roommate. Never stepped in the US. What has not being able to throw your roommate out have to do with a woman living with a child in HER apartment. Most likely even on campus since she is an international student. You are saying that maybe he will get a visa and then move in with his wife by force because he is her husband and father of the child LMAO. Na wa oh. It just will not happen. You are giving him false hope when he should do the mature thing and move on. None of your gra gra or international lawyer crap will work. Will you pay for an international lawyer? LOL. Geez. His "international lawyer" will take the money and nothing will come out of it.
I am sure working at McDonald's is still better than selling cray fish and egusi while going to school. What judge in the US will you tell that your child support for the last 2 years was egusi and ogbonno. Please don't let this man suffer any further embarassment. Even if he lives in the US and they are legally married but live separately he cannot just walk into her apartment. He does not own her. He would still need to wait to see his child. That is the truth and reality. Face it. As for me calling you a kidnapper because we don't agree anybody that read what I wrote can clearly see where I was coming from. With your way of thinking you would encourage your brother to keep a child past the visitation agreement simply because you are mad.

@ OP

AGAIN!!  I stand by what I wrote earlier - EVERY WORD!  Get an attorney - your thousands of dollars that you paid to support the unworthy, traitor of a wife proves that you can afford an attorney and you will be paying a WHOLE lot less for an attorney than you did for her education.  TRUST ME!  The wife was so double crossing that the many, many law students over in the U.S. take cases to prove their self worth.  I will look around for you this week - those students might even take the case for FREE or for very little money.

@ outstrip

Obviously you don't have SONS and if you ever birth one - listening to you speak here on NL - I PITY ANY SON YOU DO BIRTH or grandchildren you might have one day.  I wish on you and your future son what this man is going through.  I bet my $$$$ you will sing a TOTALLY different song.  Because no longer will it be a stranger experiencing this - but your own grandchild you won't see because of a VERY SELFISH WIFE as you watch your son being robbed by his wife of his money, his honor, his dignity and his child.

Egusi THAT!  Ogbonno
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by obowunmi(m): 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2011
Shy-One:

@ outstrip
Obviously you don't have SONS and if you ever birth one - listening to you speak here on NL - I PITY ANY SON YOU DO BIRTH or grandchildren you might have one day.  I wish on you and your future son what this man is going through.  I bet my $$$$ you will sing a TOTALLY different song.  Because no longer will it be a stranger experiencing this - but your own grandchild you won't see and your son being robbed by his wife of his money, his honor, his dignity and his child.

Egusi THAT!  Ogbonno

I think getting this personal is necessary. undecided
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by ShyOne(f): 7:36pm On Mar 21, 2011
@ obwunmi

I know - I was out of line - I'm sorry - I just listen to these dimwits on NL and my blood boils. My apologies to you Sir.
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by ShyOne(f): 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2011
@ Obowunmi

By the way - exactly what is Ogbonno?
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by obowunmi(m): 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2011
^^^^ its ok. Don't take things too personal, its only an online forum. All the best.  cheesy cheesy
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by obowunmi(m): 7:40pm On Mar 21, 2011
Shy-One:

@ Obowunmi

By the way - exactly what is Ogbonno?

Its a soup like okra, egusi, ewedu, isi-ewu and such.
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by Abayomin70(m): 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2011
GBAMM just take hearth girls are biych
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by ShyOne(f): 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2011
obowunmi:

Its a soup like okra, egusi, ewedu, isi-ewu and such.

ooooo OK - thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was / When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? / What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.