Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex (20533 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me / My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by baralatie(m): 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2020
karkinase:

One reason I dont trust any woman who says no sex before marriage...80% of the time they are damaged goods . Op, you are the cause of your predicament, you sealed your fate the day you agreed on a no sex deal. Anyway the only option on your card now is to be brutal, stop doing gentle man women love harsh men. Tell her if she's not having sex she can walk away and you go look for who will give you sex. Be firm n stand your ground. Bliv me you will see changes Asap. Anyway as you follow this advice dont forget to also swallow some redpill. Understand women psychology n you will enjoy your marriage . Goodluck.
you guys should understand the way he has come out further.the wife is one leg out of the dooor of the marriage facing outside and the other leg is looking for opportunity to join the outside free though it is inside
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by baralatie(m): 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
so
as of now .........

Op! you problem is not sex denial in marriage.....

your problem statement is where is the love and how to either restart or reengineer or rebuild a hurtened couple

the two of you need to see a marriage counselor very fast

and be ready and steady your mind, get ready to hear things as in things that will shake you

but the succes will be in your ability to have a heart as large as an atlantic ocean to forgive her,forgive yourself and forgive to the point you will be able to move forward with a clear loving mind
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by karkinase(m): 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2020
baralatie:
so
as of now .........

Op! you problem is not sex denial in marriage.....

your problem statement is where is the love and how to either restart or reengineer or rebuild a hurtened couple

the two of you need to see a marriage counselor very fast

and they your mind ready to hear things as in things that will shake you
Which Yeye marriage counselor..woman is weaponzing sex and you saying counselor..Truth is they are not sexually compatible and the Op is scared to show her the exit door. If that woman meets a hot guy now bet you she will cooperate... ppl dont understand women love sex more than men.

5 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Curvinus(m): 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2020
moneyshop:

Even if this is how you refer to your father while having harmless conversation, courtesy demands you take your drugs and apply some decorum while trying to bear your opinion in a public forum. That's if you can actually articulate at all to have an opinion in this matter.

It's obvious your brain has two sides: on the left side, there's nothing right — and on the right side, there's nothing left. Imp!

What you wrote up there is one of the most insanely idiotic relationship advice ive come across on this forum.

If that is actually how you run or intend to run your home in this country, then you come across as a pathetic weak individual with no cohones.

You shouldn't really be seen at the front of the queue when it comes to dishing out relationship advices because you are very poor at it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by baralatie(m): 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
karkinase:

Which Yeye marriage counselor..woman is weaponzing sex and you saying counselor..Truth is they are not sexually compatible and the Op is scared to show her the exit door. If that woman meets a hot guy now bet you she will cooperate... ppl dont understand women love sex more than men.
dude!
did you read his latest comments?
I bet you did not.
she weaponized intercourse !! of course she did.the next question is why did she weaponize is it and when did it start.
if you read his comments .it started right at the outset of the marriage when she happen to be the initiator of the sex itself.then we have unresolved banter that occured between them thereby leading the wife to dig her heels in the more.

to you next ascertion if she meets a hot guy!
she is as vunerable as the op right now because they have opened their hearts to the relationship door and they are both hurt.so the hot guy or hot girl is not going to do jack than to give a false impression of fake love and when the dust settles reality sets (the circle of love gone sour continues.if not they end up worse than before)
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by damosade(m): 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
Hmnnn... I only have sex once a month in my own home oo.

After my wife gave birth
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by moneyshop: 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
Curvinus:

What you wrote up there is one of the most insanely idiotic relationship advice ive come across on this forum.

If that is actually how you run or intend to run your home in this country, then you come across as a pathetic weak individual with no cohones.

You shouldn't really be seen at the front of the queue when it comes to dishing out relationship advices because you are very poor at it.

Pray tell, professional marriage counselor, what advise did you offer? I'm sure you're in your early 20s because you sound so naive and confused.

Incompetent lots are only good in finding faults in other people. Can you give your own advise and let's see?

I'm also sure you're not married and not planning to marry in the next ten years. That nairaland is a faceless forum does not mean you should dabble into every discussion even the ones you have no experience/knowledge about.

There's a reason the owner created family section and romance section. Don't worry, experience is the best teacher.

Wait till you get married, then you'll know that there's a huge difference between relationship and marriage.
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by djon78(m): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
baralatie:

there was love o!
she loved him
He loved her
but mismanagement of the issues that arose between them is what brought out the dagger and the shied

There wasn't love
If there was
It wouldn't have been this situation
We use the word love
Do we really understand the meaning
When you love someone
You will go a long way to make life easier for that one
Love isn't selfish

Do you know
The kind of pressure that young man is in?
And he even started off on a Christian template
Abiding by no sex till marriage
Hoping to get it well in marriage
Now this

This issue can break or scatter a home
Or mistakingly the guy plays into the hands of a woman that understand this game well

The woman is extremely selfish
Fortunate she has a man that has restrictions and temperate

Like I said
May God help him and give him wisdom to rightly handle this situation
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by SPOLO(m): 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
I am not married though.
But to me if you like MouthAction like Mouth Action then tell her to give u or shhe can use her hands thats if she doesn't want penetration.....

All that matters is for u to cum.

Thats why I love Mouth Action if u dont give me sex just suck me till i cum then i am satisfied with that
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by baralatie(m): 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2020
djon78:

There wasn't love
If there was
It wouldn't have been this situation
We use the word love
Do we really understand the meaning
When you love someone
You will go a long way to make life easier for that one
Love isn't selfish

Do you know
The kind of pressure that young man is in?
And he even started off on a Christian template
Abiding by no sex till marriage
Hoping to get it well in marriage
Now this

This issue can break or scatter a home
Or mistakingly the guy plays into the hands of a woman that understand this game well

The woman is extremely selfish
Fortunate she has a man that has restrictions and temperate

Like I said
May God help him and give him wisdom to rightly handle this situation

love generates expectations.expectations and fulfilment are related.

if you read and again I say if you read the lastest comments of the op on this matter.the woman was the first on the block with speed and something seriously happened which they didn't resolve.as time went on banter between them sprung as in happened and that went unresolved.now the woman just went off .
was there love yes!
did the love go sour between them yes!
at what time did it happen and why ( marriage counseling required)
there problem was not sex but communication and conflict management and these two can erode love like nothing happened
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by djon78(m): 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2020
baralatie:

love generates expectations.expectations and fulfilment are related.

if you read and again I say if you read the lastest comments of the op on this matter.the woman was the first on the block with speed and something seriously happened which they didn't receive.as time went on banter between happened and that went unresolved.now the woman just went off .
was there love yes!
did the love go sour between them yes!
at what time did it happen and why ( ma4iage counseling required)
there problem was not sex but communication and conflict management and these two can erode love like nothing happened

The only thing I know is that if her heart was in there
She would have told her man whatever the problem was
So her heart weren't there fully
That's the problem here
And she ain't willing to point it out

She is just fortunate
The guy is patient and temperate
If it's other kind of men
They would have gotten a relief somewhere

If this issue prolongs
Then she has invited and opened door to the devil to come and dine/feast on her marriage
That's the koko

A wise woman builds her home
While a foolish one tears it down with her hands
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2020
Burstit:
What do you mean by she doesn't find you attractive? How could she say you are not loving just bcus you don't do chores. How could she open her running mouth to tell you to go meet the house help for sex. Bros, you are taking too much, you are losing your value. You need to sit up and stop acting like a boy, if not one guy man with attraction for her place of work go continue de wack your wife.
I have a feeling that this woman pays bills in the house. They are most likely in a fifty fifty arrangements. This sttesses a woman out because the man cannot provide. The woman most likely feels that she married a man child, not a man.

1 Like

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by baralatie(m): 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
djon78:

The only thing I know is that if her heart was in there
She would have told her man whatever the problem was
So her heart weren't there fully
That's the problem here
And she ain't willing to point it out

She is just fortunate
The guy is patient and temperate
If it's other kind of men
They would have gotten a relief somewhere

If this issue prolongs
Then she has invited and opened door to the devil to come and dine/feast on her marriage
That's the koko

A wise woman builds her home
While a foolish one tears it down with her hands
have you thought it necessary that the wife may strongly feel that telling the husband what the real issues are will not yield result
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Dangerousboy(m): 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2020
musicproducer:

she proberly getting it out there women dont know how to control their emotion,

do u chk her phones codedly?
if not try n search for sex, love you, missing you, when you coming etc if u think shes not cheating best u divorce her n move on, people should know sex is very important in marriage.

else get someone out side n be filling ur self ignore her completely period when she's tired outside she will come around, if she doesn't u guys should go ur way one of the most reasonable comments here.

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 21, 2020
[quote author=Dangerousboy post=96293276][/quote]abi nah
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Burstit(m): 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
I have a feeling that this woman pays bills in the house. They are most likely in a fifty fifty arrangements. This sttesses a woman out because the man cannot provide. The woman most likely feels that she married a man child, not a man.
That's another angle that's not far from truth. Oil de ur head.

1 Like

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Lush100(m): 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2020
My brother,
This statement is not true.
Sir, if a man is providing , a woman can still do that.
When I lost my job,
I was still providing for my family because of my savings (5M) was on a high side,
My wife still did this sex-denial stuff,
So it's not true,
You don't want the woman to contribute financially? That's a time bomb because if the unexpected happens, she will become useless.
The issue could be her orientation, her type of friends she keeps, etc.

DrFunmisticGlow:

1 Like

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Twizzy30(m): 11:55pm On Nov 22, 2020
tobechi74:
What role do you play in her life?
If financial, withdraw from it. Tell her you need money to service Ashewo.
Come back late, tell her you are coming from a prostitute place

Flirt with girls in her presence,

Do not ask her for sex again.

If she dresses with some part of her body exposed, tell her she is too far or black etc.
You do not find her attractive again.

Intentionally,buy a packet of condom and remove one and place it where she will see it

Place a bigger bra in your bedroom.

https://tobechispeaks./2020/11/04/a-little-fragrance-of-divorce/
you must be a petty man grin grin Talking about placing a bigger bra in his bedroom
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:16am On Nov 23, 2020
Lush100:
My brother,
This statement is not true.
Sir, if a man is providing , a woman can still do that.
When I lost my job,
I was still providing for my family because of my savings (5M) was on a high side,
My wife still did this sex-denial stuff,
So it's not true,
You don't want the woman to contribute financially? That's a time bomb because if the unexpected happens, she will become useless.
The issue could be her orientation, her type of friends she keeps, etc.

Yh right!!
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by NobleDeSage001: 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
Dear brother, I really feel your pain and I wish and hope that you may find an effective and lasting solution to your problem. You have poured out your heart here. I will urge you to keep seeking help as much as you can. Do not keep quite, if not, you will die in silence while she will keep living life to the fullest.
Also, I advice that the two of you should seek counselling as soon as possible. The matter is already beyond what the two of you can fix from what you presented here.

Discuss with your wife about the need for both of you to see a marriage counsellor. When you make this proposal, she may or may not accept to go. If she accepts to seek counselling with you, then, she still wants your marriage to work. But, if she refuses to join you for counselling or she grudgingly accepts after much persuassion, the implication might largely be that she is no longer interested in staying married to you.

I have made some deductions from what you stated here. From what I infered, sex is at the core of the problem between the two of you. I mean to say that the two of you may not be sexually compatible.
If you both had engaged in it prior to tying the knot, the likelihood is that she would not have proceeded with the marriage. She would have opted out by giving you one excuse or the other.

I am not saying that abstinence before wedding is not good. I equally preach same but from my experience and what I have read about couples complaints, sexual performance or sexual incompatibility is usually a big source of problem for so many. By the time they get into the marriage without trying it out, they end up having issues and they start living like strangers.
It is probable that your wife had expected awesome sexual performances from you after marriage, but you have not been able to give her that mind blowing sexual experience that she expected. Women usually have crazy sexual fantasies.

I am actually appalled that this problem started pretty early, just a few months after your wedding. Please tell me, which newly married lady would suddenly withdraw from engaging in sexual activities with her husband barely four months after wedding? Whenever you get her to allow you climb her, she does not allow you kiss her or warm up to her as expected. She is simply detached from you emotionally and she is only living with you because she is tied down by wedding vows. She no longer has any feelings for you. It is very obvious.

I want to believe that your wife actually knows what the problem is but she is keeping it to herself. She does not want to open up to you.
Recall that she once told you that she denys you sex because you were not romanctic enough. You changed and enhanced your romantic game. She then said that you were not helping out with the house chores. You agreed to always help out the much you can, yet, she has persisted with denying you sex. She actually knows why she is punishing you for no reason.

I will appreciate it so much if she can come out straight and bare her mind to you. This will help you both decide whether to keep seeking lasting solution or end it amicably.
It is actually confusing to hear that she always wants you to pray with her morning and night. She reads the Bible regurlarly but would avoid any sex related discussions including the Biblical injunctions to couples. She is disconnected from you, yet, she wants you both to engage in other couple activities. It does not work that way. A man who is sex starved by his wife will not do such things. That's the way men are configured.

You said that she usually attains orgasm whenever you penetrate her. Hnm, it is also probable that she fakes it. Trust women in this game of faking orgasm.
Were you doing enough pre-intimacy before intercourse? A longer pre-intimacy would give room for her body to be prepared for the penetraion. But if you normally fire your shots even before she gets ready, she will just pretend and fake orgasm. Four months and she withdrew from having sex with you? Bros, review your sex game. I am not critiscing you. I am only offering suggestions that may help you nail this issue.

If she would allow you, give her massage one of these days. You may not neccessarily have sex unless you have driven her to that threshold where she would be begging you to ride her. Just offer to massage her. Buy massage oil and get to work. If you do not know how to do it, YouTube is there to help you. No woman hates good sex especially when the man is very good at it.

While you are trying out these solutions, do not stop seeking the face of God for help. If every other thing fails, God will not fail you. I pray that you may win back your wife and continue living happily.

Good luck!!!

1 Like

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by ndidigood(f): 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
We had fewer sex during lockdown than we had before the lock down. Same tired excuse.

then during lookdown once she wakes up, she bathes for our son and prepare a time table for his food and gives to our maid. After she prepares food for me other times she wont. she would just lock herself in another room and maybe only come out to drink water and take somethin from the fridge. This really annoyed me then to the point, I said going forward no locking of rooms doors. Every door must be left open. She would only come out around 8-9pm when she would make dinner.

some women shaa o
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by prettysassygirl(f): 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
I feel your pain. Marriage can make or mar someone. I hope you guys find a way to sort out yourselves. You said you talked to her abt it b4 marriage,I guess u saw the signs but u ignored them. Wish u luck.
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by SPAMBOX7: 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
moneyshop:
From people's experiences, most marriages do pass through this stage. After first child, there's always this rejection by the woman in MANY marriages.

I don't want you to see this little challenge as if you're passing through hell... No!

It's a phase that will soon pass. Whatever you do or plan doing, don't cheat on her. That will cause the main problem that you think you have now, and then it'll rain brim stones and fire. Be patient.

Don't follow the advice of any unmarried little kid that will come here to shout "SIMP," overlook them, they'll understand when it gets to their turn.

Keep treating your wife well, don't take the car away from her, don't punish her in any way, so long as it's only sex that is the issue, it'll soon pass.

Try and control your sexual urge, whatever you do at this trying time, will decide how peaceful your home will be. Be cool and handle everything in a matured way, she'll change by herself.

Hear me again bro, this too shall pass. It only needs patience.
This is what you or your loved ones will pass through. Oya claim it if you believe you didn't type nonsense up there. Werey
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by timisquare82(m): 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
As a man, never you beg a woman because of sex. Be a real man please!

1 Like

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by youngreezy(m): 10:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
laluski:

My dear brother you need to tell her parents... there's no shame in it..if u don't tell them, when you get pushed to the wall and react by having a side chick and she finds out, both your families will know and if u now tell them twas because she was denying you sex,both families will ask you why didn't u tell them...you'll now look stupid in front of them.the whole blame will be on you as a man and head of a house who was supposed to know and act better... tell her parents over and over again.if she doesn't change, talk to your pastor, if she doesn't budge(which am suspecting she won't), then just jejely go get a side chick...you see my brother, you apply wisdom in marraige.when u get a side chick continue to disturb her for sex( so she won't suspect anything).if u don't, she'll wake up one day and notice u don't ask for sex again... that'll be the beginning of wahala for you.your having a side chick doesn't mean you don't luv her, you just want to fulfill your own needs.what she's doing is very very wicked my brother and a sin, so don't feel guilty
guyyyyy, how una dey reason sef?read wetin you write,e make sense to you?you dey fear the woman abi wetin?for em own house again?all this plenty tactics because of say em wife no give am fvck?na WA oooo
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by ifihearam: 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
@op

How far?
una dom divorce now or she don kill ou?
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by ridwintin89(m): 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
Seriously u are stupid. u are trading your happiness for who doesn't care about u.Man up.U need to be happy.She is a demon to useless your life,the earlier u know the better for u.Take yourself out of a frustrated life .Do as if she did not exist.Consult spiritualist on your case,am telling u,she was sent to torment your life by demon.
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by obontami: 7:23am On Apr 08, 2023
tobechi74:
What role do you play in her life?
If financial, withdraw from it. Tell her you need money to service Ashewo.
Come back late, tell her you are coming from a prostitute place

Flirt with girls in her presence,

Do not ask her for sex again.

If she dresses with some part of her body exposed, tell her she is too far or black etc.
You do not find her attractive again.

Intentionally,buy a packet of condom and remove one and place it where she will see it

Place a bigger bra in your bedroom.

https://tobechispeaks./2020/11/04/a-little-fragrance-of-divorce/

I sure like your style. Brute meet brute, if you think say you get craze, craze pass craze.
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by obontami: 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2023
donbuchi1:

Based on the advise above, and on a personal experience I will advise you. 1. Speak to her mother. 2. Work on your emotions and stop begging for sex. 3. Stop being nice towards her. 4. Shower your son with excess love, gifts etc. 5. Take him out, buy ice cream and trash the container at home. Make sure she sees the containers. 5. Take back the car. Cease all forms of communication with her. 6. Cook your meals or if she's done cooking, take directly from the pot. 7. No sitting together in church. 8. Guy be mean going forward 9. Don't pay for DStv or cut off fringe benefits she gets from you. No buying of fuel for generator. Act like the marriage is over. Buy loads of books keep busy. Take sex off you mind. I did even more and she came all folded up and practical asked for it.

You're a wise man.
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Waffarianman(m): 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2023
Hi Everyone, i got married in 2018, We are both working class.. I am in my 34 while my wife is in her late 28. My wife has been denying me sex, we rarely have sex. sometimes we can go for over a month without sex. Whenever i ask for sex, she just complains she is tired and that is it. Sometimes i would plead and try yet she wont accept. What pains me the most is the way she react when i try to approach her. She would yell and begin to shout what nonsense is this, who is this now? To the point i only could initiate sex, sat morning and even with that she still refuses. Before we got married I sat her down and told her about this issue, that i hear about it from my married friends and dont want to experience such, she assured me and said our wont be like that but our is now worse. I am not sure we had sex more than 12 times the whole of last year.

The first time i sat her down, i asked her why she is doing all this to me, she complained i dont show her enough love, that she wants me to do more house chores, and also take her to eat outside and watch movies. I told her i will try. Although i knw am not the most romantic guy around, but i try the little ways I can, we sometimes go to see the movies. I do laundry on sat, help with ironing all the clothes she would wear during the week and cook a very few time. I ensured we got a maid so she wont be pressure by house chores. I also gave her my only car so she doesnt need to enter public transport, buy food from great eateries and even icecreams, almost every other week. But she has not changed, the last major fight we had was about 3months ago and it was about sex cause she denied me for no reason. Sex has always been the source of our quarrel. She was even telling me to go meet the maid since i am always so nice to the maid one time i tried to have sex. I really feel pained, like she is taking me for a ride because of my cool and easy going attitude. I have never raised my hand on my wife or even used abusive words. I even try to ask her how work is and gist with her to increase our bonding, yet all to no avail. I am someone who doesnt like going out to share and i believe the issue can only be fixed by the both of us, but this one is begining to drag for too long and from the look of things i am the one at the loosing end. I will go to my inlaws place and smile, nobody know how mean their daughter is to me, i too feel very ashamed raising the matter with my father inlaw. Last week i tried to initiate sex the same rejection, she is tired. I felt very frustrated and am now seriously considering cheating even though i am a Christian. Cheating is not right, cause it is expensive and emotionally draining, exposes one to STDs and it is against my Christian faith but what can i do? Sometime i have had to masturbate to suppress my sexual urge, but for how long can one continue to do this? I feel very ashamed coming to nairaland but what can i do. But dont get me wrong o, my wife has her good sides but this sex issue is really beginning to hurt and it does nt look like she would change anytime soon from the way she has been behaving.

Even if she doesnt find me attractive, should that be enough reason to continue to deny me sex after 3 months. Right now we are not speaking at the moment, cause i am mad with her. The next day after all she did, she come to greet me in the morning and acts like nothing happen. This is how she does and most time i always over look it, but the one from last week really hurt the most. I feel I have made a mistake marrying her. She also doesn't really care about my eating, most time she is only bothered about what our son and the maid will eat. I always have to go to the kitchen and look for what to eat, sometimes i get food outside. Even though i always drop food money. since we started quarrelling she has stopped cooking for me. Just very frustrated.

To the experienced married men in the house, what can i do the address this issue. I am considering collecting my car, not that it would be of any use to me , just to frustrate her

Dude you need to remove that thing called shame from your face. Am a married man with kids also no way my wife will deny me sex "dem no born her well" reach out to her both parents if anyways you wanted to involved your parents also that you and your wife wants to have some kinda family discussion with them... Then clear your mind that this is what their daughter has been doing for the past few years no sex, no food, no taking care of you that if paraventure you impregnats another woman outside nobody should put the blame on you because she curst it. And leave then see the way her parents will bash her.... It's ah easy something bro
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Sureplug123(m): 6:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
If your wife gives you timetable for knacks, then you're not knacking her well.

Some men beg their wives for knacks.

A woman that enjoys your knacks will remind you to come and knack her everytime.

A woman that doesn't enjoy it, will give you conditions.

Knack her well.

End.
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by ItisWell22(f): 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
This is what you or your loved ones will pass through. Oya claim it if you believe you didn't type nonsense up there. Werey

😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Yoruba Ladies Got It Big!! (photos) / Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? / Naija girl with huge Boob's Love Showing Her Unclad online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.