Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,264 members, 7,957,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:49 PM

Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex (21855 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me / My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by superlightning: 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
cooooooks:
What is the difference between undeveloped countries, like our, and others? Grammar. Grammar and action.

Shebi somebody said that if you want to hide something from a Nigerian, put it in a book. We cannot continue to affirm that statement.

Next time someone annoys you, fight them. Even if they are bigger than you, even if they are police, fight them, let your nature reign supreme.

*....and the he jumps to another unwarranted logic*
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by cooooooks(m): 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
No be you talk say grammar na grammar.

Nna, take another star on me.

superlightning:

*....and the he jumps to another unwarranted logic*
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Uzomacharles: 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
cjeriia:

Chai..!! E pain you abi

I drop my advice and suggestion like other people but na my own you feel like to reply....

That means e pain you...

Your kid attitude no fit pain me..

Tattoo that in your As8
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Skepticus: 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2020
Evolutionlove:

At least 70% of marriages are like this In Shiiithole. This Is the reality of today's marriages In Shiiithole. Forget about the deceptive Smile they both put on when they are In Public......

It's the same everywhere in developing and developed societies.

There is this thing about comfortability in marriages that women find sexually boring over time. Most beta-providers who work extremely hard to make their wives very comfortable don't know this. Generally, women are addicted to thrills, drama and chaos.

6 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Skepticus: 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
There is trouble for those who don't swallow the red pill and grow some spine. At this point, I will just sit and watch simps, who don't listen, cry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Omuuvwie(m): 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
Oga you get patient oo uote author=some50686 post=96221147]Hi Everyone, i got married in 2018, We are both working class.. I am in my 34 while my wife is in her late 28. My wife has been denying me sex, we rarely have sex. sometimes we can go for over a month without sex. Whenever i ask for sex, she just complains she is tired and that is it. Sometimes i would plead and try yet she wont accept. What pains me the most is the way she react when i try to approach her. She would yell and begin to shout what nonsense is this, who is this now? To the point i only could initiate sex, sat morning and even with that she still refuses. Before we got married I sat her down and told her about this issue, that i hear about it from my married friends and dont want to experience such, she assured me and said our wont be like that but our is now worse. I am not sure we had sex more than 12 times the whole of last year.

The first time i sat her down, i asked her why she is doing all this to me, she complained i dont show her enough love, that she wants me to do more house chores, and also take her to eat outside and watch movies. I told her i will try. Although i knw am not the most romantic guy around, but i try the little ways I can, we sometimes go to see the movies. I do laundry on sat, help with ironing all the clothes she would wear during the week and cook a very few time. I ensured we got a maid so she wont be pressure by house chores. I also gave her my only car so she doesnt need to enter public transport, buy food from great eateries and even icecreams, almost every other week. But she has not changed, the last major fight we had was about 3months ago and it was about sex cause she denied me for no reason. Sex has always been the source of our quarrel. She was even telling me to go meet the maid since i am always so nice to the maid one time i tried to have sex. I really feel pained, like she is taking me for a ride because of my cool and easy going attitude. I have never raised my hand on my wife or even used abusive words. I even try to ask her how work is and gist with her to increase our bonding, yet all to no avail. I am someone who doesnt like going out to share and i believe the issue can only be fixed by the both of us, but this one is begining to drag for too long and from the look of things i am the one at the loosing end. I will go to my inlaws place and smile, nobody know how mean their daughter is to me, i too feel very ashamed raising the matter with my father inlaw. Last week i tried to initiate sex the same rejection, she is tired. I felt very frustrated and am now seriously considering cheating even though i am a Christian. Cheating is not right, cause it is expensive and emotionally draining, exposes one to STDs and it is against my Christian faith but what can i do? Sometime i have had to masturbate to suppress my sexual urge, but for how long can one continue to do this? I feel very ashamed coming to nairaland but what can i do. But dont get me wrong o, my wife has her good sides but this sex issue is really beginning to hurt and it does nt look like she would change anytime soon from the way she has been behaving.

Even if she doesnt find me attractive, should that be enough reason to continue to deny me sex after 3 months. Right now we are not speaking at the moment, cause i am mad with her. The next day after all she did, she come to greet me in the morning and acts like nothing happen. This is how she does and most time i always over look it, but the one from last week really hurt the most. I feel I have made a mistake marrying her. She also doesn't really care about my eating, most time she is only bothered about what our son and the maid will eat. I always have to go to the kitchen and look for what to eat, sometimes i get food outside. Even though i always drop food money. since we started quarrelling she has stopped cooking for me. Just very frustrated.

To the experienced married men in the house, what can i do the address this issue. I am considering collecting my car, not that it would be of any use to me , just to frustrate her
[/quote]
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
GBAM. As simple as ABC. The OP is not here to think, hear the truth or do the right thing; he is here to seek "solutions" to the irredeemable. As long as he wants to keep kidding himself, he will be deceived by all the simp and foolish advices I am seeing here.

My Gee...
I have always followed your threads and that of Ubunja, I swear.. No regrets at all..
Continue doing the good work of enlightening and sensitizing the ones that has ears to listen..
I hail you Bro..

As for The Op.. More premium Larger Tears is loading for him..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
lefulefu:
seriously are u for real? guy tone down on the way u consume zee world movies.zee world is not real life
ABANGWABOI come see matter

My Gee...
That guy is Idiotic ..
Imagine all the rules and procedures a Man must pass thru routinely and consistently for his legally married wife to open leg for am..
Many Useless, low self esteem and IQ boys on parade called men..
I spit at this disgusting comment..
Well, the OP is a sissy and weakling like this fool, won't be surprised he considers such a good advice..
They are just a bunch of Assholes..
Can't believe what I just read..
If I have a son that thinks like this.. I would use the Fool for Ritual.. nonsense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
@GLYCOLYSISS

What's the point of hitting the gym? The wife already sees him as a pathetic and emotional beta who she has ran over. There is no sexual attraction that can be negotiated or spurred in his case; in fact, sexual attraction can't be negotiated and a man who has show himself to be a pathetic beta and doormat to a woman can't be desirable to her again, hardly.

How can a beta to a woman play alpha moves in the other room on that woman? It's impossible. When a beta plays alpha moves, it's irritating, insulting and repulsive to a woman because her mindset will be "who dash monkey banana", her ego can't allow it. Even if the man (the beta) is no longer a beta and has taken the red pill in all its fullness, the same applies as she will still see him as beta trying to play alpha. But a man she had known to be alpha from the onset can make her wet and get away with alpha moves.

That's why you hear core redpillers say "a woman cannot see you as alpha if see has seen you as a beta." Even Ubunja once made a similar statement and advised to start afresh with a new relationship if one is in such position. The highest the OP can do is to stand and ground and make the rules, but the woman will resist strongly. She will only submit and give up the pùssy if she is completely dependent on the man financially and has no where to go, she will do them as a chore devoid of genuine desire and frustration will accumulate over the years. Even at that, if there is a business or inheritance that the woman can take after the death of the husband and that inheritance will settle her for life, the husband will be in danger of being poisoned and somehow killed by the wife.

grin

I got to admit, you submission is top notch.

I was kinda emotional not to introduce divorce in the disturbing situation,even though most guys with TRP knowledge and understanding of women nature will suggest exactly that.

Going forward , I have personally decided to stay away from marriage brouhaha, especially situations like these, I'm just too emotional to be ruthless and coldly detached to suggest divorce to any party, even though it may seem a better choice.

A broken home ? Damn!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Paromarc: 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
You're a bloody simp sir and very soon your wife will weaponize sex, then use it to control and demand things unnecessarily. There's a saying that if she's not getting it from you, then she's getting it from someone else, so run a DNA test on your first child.

If I were you, I'd just cheat on her and get it over with, after all, if I don't end up in hell for adultery, I'll probably still end up there for some other sins anyways. Life does not have to be hard joor grin

4 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Skepticus: 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
@GLYCOLYSISS

What's the point of hitting the gym? The wife already sees him as a pathetic and emotional beta who she has ran over. There is no sexual attraction that can be negotiated or spurred in his case; in fact, sexual attraction can't be negotiated and a man who has show himself to be a pathetic beta and doormat to a woman can't be desirable to her again, hardly.

How can a beta to a woman play alpha moves in the other room on that woman? It's impossible. When a beta plays alpha moves, it's irritating, insulting and repulsive to a woman because her mindset will be "who dash monkey banana", her ego can't allow it. Even if the man (the beta) is no longer a beta and has taken the red pill in all its fullness, the same applies as she will still see him as beta trying to play alpha. But a man she had known to be alpha from the onset can make her wet and get away with alpha moves.

That's why you hear core redpillers say "a woman cannot see you as alpha if see has seen you as a beta." Even Ubunja once made a similar statement and advised to start afresh with a new relationship if one is in such position. The highest the OP can do is to stand and ground and make the rules, but the woman will resist strongly. She will only submit and give up the pùssy if she is completely dependent on the man financially and has no where to go, she will do them as a chore devoid of genuine desire and frustration will accumulate over the years. Even at that, if there is a business or inheritance that the woman can take after the death of the husband and that inheritance will settle her for life, the husband will be in danger of being poisoned and somehow killed by the wife.

grin

What Glycolyssis doesn't know is that the treatment the OP is getting is the direct consequences of several years of simping that started from dating. There are many factors that may be involved in this but they are all linked to highly emasculated simping. The lady who probably is an "alpha widow" only offered to marry him to secure her bag and further use sex to manipulate the hell out of him. She may be having sex with another exciting guy or not. The only truth that can be confirmed here is that she has no respect for the OP, with a corresponding lack of sexual attraction. All that talk about low libido and poor bed game is bull crap.

Even after failing continual shit tests by doing all what the woman asked for as condition for sex, she still never gave him. This is a strong indicator that he has lost his total masculine respect in front of this woman and no woman will find such emasculated pathetic beta, sexually attractive. Gyming his body into a Mr. Olympia won't even help as the image of him, as a pathetic loser of a beta is permanently lodged in her brain. If they were dating, I'll advise him to drop her, swallow the red pill and work on other aspects like appearances and finance before seeking another lady. I'm afraid, the marriage is almost gone but it can be still be salvaged in some way.

Standing his ground and withdrawing his "finances, commitment and other marital benefits" if the woman continues to withhold sex is the only attempt he can make now as a threat. This may take time because the lady will resist fiercely and continue to shît-test him to confirm if his newly-found confidence is solid. He might make some gains (especially when the woman is fully financially dependent on him) if he is able to stay solid but it comes with a lot of burden - he must constantly stand his ground from the barrages of never-ending shît tests that will come from her.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

My Gee...
That guy is Idiotic ..
Imagine all the rules and procedures a Man must pass thru routinely and consistently for his legally married wife to open leg for am..
Many Useless, low self esteem and IQ boys on parade called men..
I spit at this disgusting comment..
Well, the OP is a sissy and weakling like this fool, won't be surprised he considers such a good advice..
They are just a bunch of Assholes..
Can't believe what I just read..
If I have a son that thinks like this.. I would use the Fool for Ritual.. nonsense
gbam grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Ezi1993(f): 3:44am On Nov 21, 2020
jimmychang:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....Will you keep quiet ....mouth odour like Buhari's Administration grin grin grin grin
You just finished taking weed as usual.
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Ezi1993(f): 3:48am On Nov 21, 2020
danilmo:

So because he must have broken someones heart means he must b denied of his marital right?? where is d correlation?? how u Virginia people think self is tiring .
Yes..maybe God is using this one to punish him...(or karma is dealing with him.)
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Mrscarter(f): 4:09am On Nov 21, 2020
dermmy:

The husband has tried as a man yet the wife remains adamant which is why he has to inform her parents. Mothers are good in handling issues like this. When her mother starts talking senses into her she would have a rethink, words like

"Where did you get this from, i never starved your father of sex i was even the one spoiling him with sex. Do you want a strange woman to take over your home? Do you want another woman to raise your kids? Please pity me i don't want any of my children to have marital problems"

Words like these coming from a loving mother should have effect on her. Do you understand?

Yeah if working it between them don't work then talking to the girls mother may help but yeah as a last resort. I wouldn't like my husband involving my mother in our Marriage but I'm not a difficult wife. In fact I strive to please my husband. Making him happy makes me happy. I try be the best wife I can n get my husband to love me the more. If U marry the person U love that's wat marraige is about. Building a beautiful happy life together n great sex life. Ion gotta get my husband to ask me cos I'm the one always seducing himgrin

I don't understand some women. Unless U marry a man U don't love how can U not wanna build on that happiness n turn it into the perfect life, marraige n connection with the man U love

3 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by jimmychang: 4:13am On Nov 21, 2020
Ezi1993:

You just finished taking weed as usual.

I don't smoke weed
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by hazard7(m): 7:50am On Nov 21, 2020
op you try
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Greensquard(m): 9:51am On Nov 21, 2020
Weak men everywhere better get a side chick asap..my bestfriend is in same situatuon as u and i think its cos the women think u guys are born again..

1 Like

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by MediMedi(m): 10:21am On Nov 21, 2020
Before we got married I sat her down and told her about this issue, that i hear about it from my married friends and dont want to experience such.
You shattered the whole thing with this statement you made above
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by 147abbey(m): 10:34am On Nov 21, 2020
Even during the lockdown, she didn't consider you too?

Both of you need to consult marriage counseling
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 21, 2020
To answer some of your questions.

sorry for the late response, been very busy with work.
For those bashing me for doing laundry, it not like i was physically washing clothes. I only put the cloth in the washing machine

one thing am sure of is she is nothing cheating, i just believe the problems are deeper than they seem. she had complained one time that she is beginning to see me as a roommate and not a lover, I told her I would try to be romantic. And i did try to become more romantic. During our honey moon she was the one always even asking for it, She always wanted it and was always in the mood. This issue of sex denial started let say 4 months after our wedding, initially it wasn't this way. I noticed she gradually began to withdraw sexually. When i try to tickle her at night, she would just push me aside and even go to another room to sleep. She didnt conceive immediately we got married and our inlaws were curious and were asking me question. I now use to blackmail her with pregnancy that how would she get pregnant if we dont have sex often. This made her ease off for a while as soon as she conceived. The whole sex denial grew worst in the last one year. I also noticed sometimes when ever we are having sex she refuses to kiss me even when i make attempt to kiss her, its like i disgust her. She also sometimes reminds me of things i do that annoy her when she finally allows me make love.

Well i dont knw if I am the first person to deflower her, she insisted she was a virgin, but i doubt this, what i can say for a fact is she isnt cheating on me. I would say my sex game is average. I tried to peform MouthAction with her ones and she refused and to be honest am not a fan of it, so i dint push further. And she does come most times we have sex.

I would say yes, the issue much be deeper than it looks, we are both working class couples. I know traffic stress can be stressing. But the truth is even the days i initiate sex are not days she goes to work. She earns pretty well,(300k) although i earn more than her. When we started our latest quarrel, she doesn't greet me any more or even cook for me. Although i noticed this morning she came to the room i now sleep in, and picked the bedsheet and clothes. The last time we had quarreled when she told me to go meet the maid she also said she earns well and i cant starve her financially. I just think she doesnt love me or respect me enough. Truth was i never tried to starve her then, i was totally shocked by that statement. She has said alot of shocking and hateful stuff to me which do hurt me, but i just controlled myself and push them aside. I believe a man is the driver of a home, if the marriage fails or works he is responsible, divorce is on the table but it is the last resort. I personally wont consider this, except my wife cheats on me. I believe a man should be wiser and be patient with as lady are always emotional. The issue now is am the one dying in silence. I have eating outside now for like a week.

She also has her good sides, in the sense that even though am the bread winner and provide for the house, whenever there is need for her to support financially she plays this role without hesitation. she is also a good mum to her son. There was a time i embarked on a project that held all my funds, I asked her to drop some money for a things she did without hesitation.

The spiritual side of things is the most confusing, we both come from spiritually strong backgrounds, although this my wife reads bible daily even pushes both of us to pray and night. I normally remind her that why has she always disregarded that part of the bible that talks about sex between couples. She always stylishly avoids the discussion. These days i have refused to go with her to church, it doesnt make any sense. Why should i be pretending to be happy when we are not obeying the scriptures.

No we did not have sex before marraige, she insisted on no sex before marriage, the best we did was smooch a couples of time nothing more.

NobleDeSage001:
OP, you have not responded to any of the comments dropped for you. But let me assume that you are reading and assimilating all the comments as they drop. It is very heart-breaking and quite pathetic that a young married couple would be facing such challenge as this.

There are a few things we need to examine in this case. You did not give us all the details we need to help us make better inputs. Kindly answer the following questions:

* At what point did you notice your wife's aversion to sex? Before marriage, immediately after marriage, or after child birth?
* Did you ever engage in pre-marital sex with her? What was her attitude towards sex with you then? Was she very receptive of it? Did she crave for the moments to have sex with you then? Some red flags are usually given right before marriage but most people ignore it.
If you can provide answers to the above questions, it may help you get a clue as to where the problem started.

* Were you the first pesron that deflowered your wife or she had another boyfriend before you came along? If she had tasted sex with an ex and it felt better than what you offer her, it could be a possible cause for her attitude presently.
So, what is your game like in terms of sex? Top notch, average or wack? Rate yourself accordingly.
* Has she ever demanded that you perform some sex styles on her which you turned down? Do you even know her sexual fantasies? What turns her on? How does she want you to handle her? Did she at any point ask for head and some other stuffs and you declined?

You mentioned that she asked you to approach your maid and let your steam off with her. Was she serious about this recommendation or was it just something she did in passing? Since it has gotten to this point of she recommending your maid to you, don't you think that she may have lost every sexual attraction she once had for you?
Now this brings me to the point of how you even got married in the first place. Were you the one who found her or was it an arranged marriage? I mean to say if you guys were recommended to each other by family or friends. Did you date her at all and for how long? Dating here is not courtship. I mean did you have a relationship with her before marriage? Did you marry her under pressure? I mean, did her parents force her into marriage? Was she with another guy before her parents forced her to marry you or did you coerce her into marrying you when she had not fully made up her mind? Did she agree to marry you just because you were ready and willing to settle down? Some girls jump into marriage with any willing and ready man only to start resenting the man after the marriage. People should understand that it is not just about who you marry but it is also about the reason you got married. Do not get married if you are not mentally prepared for it.

You said that she no longer cooks for you. This one makes me think that the problem is deeper than what you expect. It is not just about denying you sex but she may no longer be interested in you as her husband. Tell me what a married woman is meant to be doing in her home as a wife if she won't give her husband sex and she won't cook for him. It all means that she has no more regard for the man.

On the other hand, you may have to approach this issue spiritually after you have examined all the above points I outlined carefully. You need to know that life is spirtual and that whatever we see physically is just a resultant manifestation of the things that have happened in the spirit.
I want to write more but let me stop here. If you need further discussions, I am always available.
Peace be with you.
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 21, 2020
abimic ... come and see
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2020
We had fewer sex during lockdown than we had before the lock down. Same tired excuse.

then during lookdown once she wakes up, she bathes for our son and prepare a time table for his food and gives to our maid. After she prepares food for me other times she wont. she would just lock herself in another room and maybe only come out to drink water and take somethin from the fridge. This really annoyed me then to the point, I said going forward no locking of rooms doors. Every door must be left open. She would only come out around 8-9pm when she would make dinner.

147abbey:
Even during the lockdown,
she didn't consider you too?

Both of you need to consult marriage counseling

1 Like

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Curvinus(m): 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
moneyshop:
From people's experiences, most marriages do pass through this stage. After first child, there's always this rejection by the woman in MANY marriages.

I don't want you to see this little challenge as if you're passing through hell... No!

It's a phase that will soon pass. Whatever you do or plan doing, don't cheat on her. That will cause the main problem that you think you have now, and then it'll rain brim stones and fire. Be patient.

Don't follow the advice of any unmarried little kid that will come here to shout "SIMP," overlook them, they'll understand when it gets to their turn.

Keep treating your wife well, don't take the car away from her, don't punish her in any way, so long as it's only sex that is the issue, it'll soon pass.

Try and control your sexual urge, whatever you do at this trying time, will decide how peaceful your home will be. Be cool and handle everything in a matured way, she'll change by herself.

Hear me again bro, this too shall pass. It only needs patience.

Who is this braindead mofo?

1 Like

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by djon78(m): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
some50686:
We had fewer sex during lockdown than we had before the lock down. Same tired excuse.

then during lookdown once she wakes up, she bathes for our son and prepare a time table for his food and gives to our maid. After she prepares food for me other times she wont. she would just lock herself in another room and maybe only come out to drink water and take somethin from the fridge. This really annoyed me then to the point, I said going forward no locking of rooms doors. Every door must be left open. She would only come out around 8-9pm when she would make dinner.

Hmm this goes in very deep
I think she never loved you that much
Also you never knew each other much

As per Christianity
She may just be religious
Or maybe still a shallow Christian
Or she used Christianity for cover up
Because a true Christian
Follows the dictates of the Bible
Walks in love
And love involves ensuring the well being of our partners

Maybe you should consult a counselor, your pastor
Or the marriage committee that
Screened you guys

In addition or even first of all
Pray and ask God for wisdom on handling this issue
Because deep down it boils down to your wife's personality
Her make up as a person
Maybe even things she developed while growing up

Human beings are very deep and complex
You may say you know someone
But you never really knew that person
Some are fortunate
They end up with people that have got there ship.ts together
While some others are unfortunate
They end up with people that are extremely complex
This is the reason for many unstable homes today

May God help you in this cross you are carrying!!!!
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by moneyshop: 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
Curvinus:

Who is this braindead mofo?

Even if this is how you refer to your father while having harmless conversation, courtesy demands you take your drugs and apply some decorum while trying to bear your opinion in a public forum. That's if you can actually articulate at all to have an opinion in this matter.

It's obvious your brain has two sides: on the left side, there's nothing right — and on the right side, there's nothing left. Imp!
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by baralatie(m): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
some50686:

For those bashing me for doing laundry, it not like i was physically washing clothes. I only put the cloth in the washing machine

one thing am sure of is she is nothing cheating, i just believe the problems are deeper than they seem. she had complained one time that she is beginning to see me as a roommate and not a lover, I told her I would try to be romantic. And i did try to become more romantic. During our honey moon she was the one always even asking for it, She always wanted it and was always in the mood. This issue of sex denial started let say 4 months after our wedding , initially it wasn't this way. I noticed she gradually began to withdraw sexually. When i try to tickle her at night, she would just push me aside and even go to another room to sleep. She didnt conceive immediately we got married and our inlaws were curious and were asking me question. I now use to blackmail her with pregnancy that how would she get pregnant if we dont have sex often. This made her ease off for a while as soon as she conceived. The whole sex denial grew worst in the last one year. I also noticed sometimes when ever we are having sex she refuses to kiss me even when i make attempt to kiss her, its like i disgust her. She also sometimes reminds me of things i do that annoy her when she finally allows me make love.

Well i dont knw if I am the first person to deflower her, she insisted she was a virgin, but i doubt this, what i can say for a fact is she isnt cheating on me. I would say my sex game is average. I tried to peform MouthAction with her ones and she refused and to be honest am not a fan of it, so i dint push further. And she does come most times we have sex.

I would say yes, the issue much be deeper than it looks, we are both working class couples. I know traffic stress can be stressing. But the truth is even the days i initiate sex are not days she goes to work. She earns pretty well,(300k) although i earn more than her. When we started our latest quarrel, she doesn't greet me any more or even cook for me. Although i noticed this morning she came to the room i now sleep in, and picked the bedsheet and clothes. The last time we had quarreled when she told me to go meet the maid she also said she earns well and i cant starve her financially. I just think she doesnt love me or respect me enough. Truth was i never tried to starve her then, i was totally shocked by that statement. She has said alot of shocking and hateful stuff to me which do hurt me, but i just controlled myself and push them aside . I believe a man is the driver of a home, if the marriage fails or works he is responsible, divorce is on the table but it is the last resort. I personally wont consider this, except my wife cheats on me. I believe a man should be wiser and be patient with as lady are always emotional. The issue now is am the one dying in silence. I have eating outside now for like a week.

She also has her good sides, in the sense that even though am the bread winner and provide for the house, whenever there is need for her to support financially she plays this role without hesitation. she is also a good mum to her son. There was a time i embarked on a project that held all my funds, I asked her to drop some money for a things she did without hesitation.

The spiritual side of things is the most confusing, we both come from spiritually strong backgrounds, although this my wife reads bible daily even pushes both of us to pray and night. [s]I normally remind her that why has she always disregarded that part of the bible that talks about sex between couples[/s]. She always stylishly avoids the discussion.[s] These days i have refused to go with her to church, it doesnt make any sense. Why should i be pretending to be happy when we are not obeying the scriptures. [/s]

No we did not have sex before marraige, she insisted on no sex before marriage, the best we did was smooch a couples of time nothing more.

this is one hell of a mouthful

well as you said it started 4 moths into the marriage
this points to her choice and resolution

from the above there has been a whole lot of bantering that went on between both of you that the both of your completely ignored and did not resolve.There is a copy of last words and actions that happened between the two of you that is the source of this sex war between(this is unfortunate).

and like I said there is no way that you both will not involve your parents.

while I can see that you don't like that approach.

okay! I don't have a problem with that but it is clear that
this marriage is suffering from expectation crisis and it is terribly being mismanaged.

like you have pointed out she loves intercourse and initiates it but you said one thing you get her angry during intercourse

and mehn the word banter you have had reveals how deeply she has been hurt and you did not even realize it.

there is a lot and I mean a lot that has happened that literarily pegged hatred between the both of you and it has nothing to do with money but unfulfilled expectations.

how to even give advice on exactly how to go about is what I am scratching my head right now.

because one problem I can see is there is communication mismanagement and there is conflict resolution misnagement

1 Like

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Femzaremz(m): 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
wow! So u earn more than 300 grand and u are still being sex starved? Even me dat earns less than a quarter of dat amount dey fire more than 5 times in a month! With d numba of hungry girls in dis country sex should not be a problem for u! I think ur religious upbringing is binding u to accept this silly behavior unleashed upon u by ur wife! I will advise u to call her bluff and openly cheat on her afterall she caused it! This will open her eyes and might even redeem ur dilapidated image in her eyes!i implore u to carry out this advice without any form of guilt because she caused everythin tnxx!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by baralatie(m): 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
Femzaremz:
wow! So u earn more than 300 grand and u are still being sex starved? Even me dat earns less than a quarter of dat amount dey fire more than 5 times in a month! With d numba of hungry girls in dis country sex should not be a problem for u! I think ur religious upbringing is binding u to accept this silly behavior unleashed upon u by ur wife! I will advise u to call her bluff and openly cheat on her afterall she caused it! This will open her eyes and might even redeem ur dilapidated image in her eyes!i implore u to carry out this advice without any form of guilt because she caused everythin tnxx!!
bia!
if you read well!
the problem is a reflection of an earlier incident in which he wife found herself at the bitter end and that crisis was mismanaged
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by baralatie(m): 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2020
djon78:

Hmm this goes in very deep
I think she never loved you that much
Also you never knew each other much

As per Christianity
She may just be religious
Or maybe still a shallow Christian
Or she used Christianity for cover up
Because a true Christian
Follows the dictates of the Bible
Walks in love
And love involves ensuring the well being of our partners

Maybe you should consult a counselor, your pastor
Or the marriage committee that
Screened you guys

In addition or even first of all
Pray and ask God for wisdom on handling this issue
Because deep down it boils down to your wife's personality
Her make up as a person
Maybe even things she developed while growing up

Human beings are very deep and complex
You may say you know someone
But you never really knew that person
Some are fortunate
They end up with people that have got there ship.ts together
While some others are unfortunate
They end up with people that are extremely complex
This is the reason for many unstable homes today

May God help you in this cross you are carrying!!!!
there was love o!
she loved him
He loved her
but mismanagement of the issues that arose between them is what brought out the dagger and the shied
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by karkinase(m): 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2020
some50686:

one thing am sure of is she is nothing cheating, i just believe the problems are deeper than they seem. she had complained one time that she is beginning to see me as a roommate and not a lover, I told her I would try to be romantic. And i did try to become more romantic. During our honey moon she was the one always even asking for it, She always wanted it and was always in the mood. This issue of sex denial started let say 4 months after our wedding, initially it wasn't this way. I noticed she gradually began to withdraw sexually. When i try to tickle her at night, she would just push me aside and even go to another room to sleep. She didnt conceive immediately we got married and our inlaws were curious and were asking me question. I now use to blackmail her with pregnancy that how would she get pregnant if we dont have sex often. This made her ease off for a while as soon as she conceived. The whole sex denial grew worst in the last one year. I also noticed sometimes when ever we are having sex she refuses to kiss me even when i make attempt to kiss her, its like i disgust her. She also sometimes reminds me of things i do that annoy her when she finally allows me make love.

I would say yes, the issue much be deeper than it looks, we are both working class couples. I know traffic stress can be stressing. But the truth is even the days i initiate sex are not days she goes to work. She earns pretty well,(300k) although i earn more than her. When we started our latest quarrel, she doesn't greet me any more or even cook for me. Although i noticed this morning she came to the room i now sleep in, and picked the bedsheet and clothes. The last time we had quarreled when she told me to go meet the maid she also said she earns well and i cant starve her financially. I just think she doesnt love me or respect me enough. Truth was i never tried to starve her then, i was totally shocked by that statement. She has said alot of shocking and hateful stuff to me which do hurt me, but i just controlled myself and push them aside. I believe a man is the driver of a home, if the marriage fails or works he is responsible, divorce is on the table but it is the last resort. I personally wont consider this, except my wife cheats on me. I believe a man should be wiser and be patient with as lady are always emotional. The issue now is am the one dying in silence. I have eating outside now for like a week.

The spiritual side of things is the most confusing, we both come from spiritually strong backgrounds, although this my wife reads bible daily even pushes both of us to pray and night. I normally remind her that why has she always disregarded that part of the bible that talks about sex between couples. She always stylishly avoids the discussion. These days i have refused to go with her to church, it doesnt make any sense. Why should i be pretending to be happy when we are not obeying the scriptures.

One reason I dont trust any woman who says no sex before marriage...80% of the time they are damaged goods . Op, you are the cause of your predicament, you sealed your fate the day you agreed on a no sex deal. Anyway the only option on your card now is to be brutal, stop doing gentle man women love harsh men. Tell her if she's not having sex she can walk away and you go look for who will give you sex. Be firm n stand your ground. Bliv me you will see changes Asap. Anyway as you follow this advice dont forget to also swallow some redpill. Understand women psychology n you will enjoy your marriage . Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by baralatie(m): 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
some50686:

as it is !

the gap between you both is heavy and wide.
if you want to give it a shot then it is going to be one hell of a game hands on you have to play but it means that attitude of throwing sex on the table will be on pause.
I think there is something she has said that you overlooked and boom she has not given up on the marriage but has given up on enjoying you as a lover (temporarily)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

7 Reasons Many Men Remain Single For Long - Bamisepeter's Blog / Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? / Home Alone With My Step Brother…..(episode 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.