Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex (20808 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me / My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Preshmane(m): 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
baralatie:

the issue is not sex!
the issue we have here is a wife using sex as a manipulative weapon against the husband

you are right, she's trying to manipulate the husband into a puppet! she wants to collect the tittle of man from the husband.. I think she succeed already cos the man is now washing clothes, cooking and doing some other chores

33 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by baralatie(m): 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
Preshmane:

you are right, she's trying to manipulate the husband into a puppet! she wants to collect the tittle of man from the husband.. I think she succeed already cos the man is now washing clothes, cooking and doing some other chores
I don't have a problem with him sharing in house chores.it is the reason behind doing the house chores that I am in shock for.

at a certain it is going to turn into a open secret and result into a mad dogfight

5 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by tobenuel(m): 7:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
moneyshop:
From people's experiences, most marriages do pass through this stage. After first child, there's always this rejection by the woman in MANY marriages.

I don't want you to see this little challenge as if you're passing through hell... No!

It's a phase that will soon pass. Whatever you do or plan doing, don't cheat on her. That will cause the main problem that you think you have now, and then it'll rain brim stones and fire. Be patient.

Don't follow the advice of any unmarried little kid that will come here to shout "SIMP," overlook them, they'll understand when it gets to their turn.

Keep treating your wife well, don't take the car away from her, don't punish her in any way, so long as it's only sex that is the issue, it'll soon pass.

Try and control your sexual urge, whatever you do at this trying time, will decide how peaceful your home will be. Be cool and handle everything in a matured way, she'll change by herself.

Hear me again bro, this too shall pass. It only needs patience.
@OP this is the real advice or words you must go with, don't listen to those saying "go to your pastor" I repeat don't. it's better we here don't know you in person, so no third party should hear this, even your wife on hearing that you reported to your pastor or a third party will downgrade you entirely.. so it's a phase that will pass away

3 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by baralatie(m): 7:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
op just call parents,pastor and every important in her presence and lay it hard.if she wants you fine.if she no want you better
everybody face his/her life

2 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by baralatie(m): 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
tobenuel:

@OP this is the real advice or words you must go with, don't listen to those saying "go to your pastor" I repeat don't. it's better we here don't know you in person, so no third party should hear this, even your wife on hearing that you reported to your pastor or a third party will downgrade you entirely.. so it's a phase that will pass away
if the guy does not make it open.
the woman go show am cameron pepper!

3 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Preshmane(m): 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
baralatie:

I don't have a problem with him sharing in house chores.it is the reason behind doing the house chores that I am in shock for.

at a certain it is going to turn into a open secret and result into a mad dogfight
That's the problem here, she's coercing the man into doing her will because of her puna, he don dey turn the man to puppet..

you can complain I'm not romantic; I will try to change but you can't tell me you denied me sex cos I'm not romantic..

10 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by fafambo: 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
Go and do a DNA test on that your SON,he might not be yours.the truth is that your wife never loved you,she just wanted to answer the "MRS" of a woman and nothing else, your wife loves someone else probably the person is not financially buoyant to marry her as at the time you came to marry her. YOU CAN FORCE THE HORSE TO THE RIVER,BUT U CAN'T FORCE IT TO DRINK THE WATER. I'm out

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Preshmane(m): 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
tobenuel:

Are you saying the man should keep quiet while he develops hypertension from thinking of what?

1 Like

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by degamonn: 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2020
I feel pained whenever I see my fellow men being fooled in such a manner. She has realised how weak you are and she's taking advantage of you.

There is no amount of advice that will help you except you help yourself. Stop being excessively nice to her as you can see that that is not the solution to the problem. Collect your vehicle from her, let her buy her own , she has given you the license to cheat, cheat on her and try to let her know of it.
Look, let me tell u, some people will consider my position on this as too harsh and cruel and the try to advice u to sit her down and talk things out with her, I can bet you, that wouldn't make change.
Act like a man and see the end result.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Preshmane(m): 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
Fear who no fear woman

2 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Preshmane(m): 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
degamonn:
I feel pained whenever I see my fellow men being fooled in such a manner. She has realised how weak you are and she's taking advantage of you.

There is no amount of advice that will help you except you help yourself. Stop being excessively nice to her as you can see that that is not the solution to the problem. Collect your vehicle from her, let her buy her own , she has given you the license to cheat, cheat on her and try to let her know of it.
Look, let me tell u, some people will consider my position on this as too harsh and cruel and the try to advice u to sit her down and talk things out with her, I can bet you, that wouldn't make change.
Act like a man and see the end result.

You are right, he's not giving the man a choice here, she even said it to the extent that she said he should chop the maid puna

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by laluski(m): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
some50686:
Hi Everyone, i got married in 2018, We are both working class.. I am in my 34 while my wife is in her late 28. My wife has been denying me sex, we rarely have sex. sometimes we can go for over a month without sex. Whenever i ask for sex, she just complains she is tired and that is it. Sometimes i would plead and try yet she wont accept. What pains me the most is the way she react when i try to approach her. She would yell and begin to shout what nonsense is this, who is this now? To the point i only could initiate sex, sat morning and even with that she still refuses. Before we got married I sat her down and told her about this issue, that i hear about it from my married friends and dont want to experience such, she assured me and said our wont be like that but our is now worse. I am not sure we had sex more than 12 times the whole of last year.

The first time i sat her down, i asked her why she is doing all this to me, she complained i dont show her enough love, that she wants me to do more house chores, and also take her to eat outside and watch movies. I told her i will try. Although i knw am not the most romantic guy around, but i try the little ways I can, we sometimes go to see the movies. I do laundry on sat, help with ironing all the clothes she would wear during the week and cook a very few time. I ensured we got a maid so she wont be pressure by house chores. I also gave her my only car so she doesnt need to enter public transport, buy food from great eateries and even icecreams, almost every other week. But she has not changed, the last major fight we had was about 3months ago and it was about sex cause she denied me for no reason. Sex has always been the source of our quarrel. She was even telling me to go meet the maid since i am always so nice to the maid one time i tried to have sex. I really feel pained, like she is taking me for a ride because of my cool and easy going attitude. I have never raised my hand on my wife or even used abusive words. I even try to ask her how work is and gist with her to increase our bonding, yet all to no avail. I am someone who doesnt like going out to share and i believe the issue can only be fixed by the both of us, but this one is begining to drag for too long and from the look of things i am the one at the loosing end. I will go to my inlaws place and smile, nobody know how mean their daughter is to me, i too feel very ashamed raising the matter with my father inlaw. Last week i tried to initiate sex the same rejection, she is tired. I felt very frustrated and am now seriously considering cheating even though i am a Christian. Cheating is not right, cause it is expensive and emotionally draining, exposes one to STDs and it is against my Christian faith but what can i do? Sometime i have had to masturbate to suppress my sexual urge, but for how long can one continue to do this? I feel very ashamed coming to nairaland but what can i do. But dont get me wrong o, my wife has her good sides but this sex issue is really beginning to hurt and it does nt look like she would change anytime soon from the way she has been behaving.

Even if she doesnt find me attractive, should that be enough reason to continue to deny me sex after 3 months. Right now we are not speaking at the moment, cause i am mad with her. The next day after all she did, she come to greet me in the morning and acts like nothing happen. This is how she does and most time i always over look it, but the one from last week really hurt the most. I feel I have made a mistake marrying her. She also doesn't really care about my eating, most time she is only bothered about what our son and the maid will eat. I always have to go to the kitchen and look for what to eat, sometimes i get food outside. Even though i always drop food money. since we started quarrelling she has stopped cooking for me. Just very frustrated.

To the experienced married men in the house, what can i do the address this issue. I am considering collecting my car, not that it would be of any use to me , just to frustrate her

My dear brother you need to tell her parents... there's no shame in it..if u don't tell them, when you get pushed to the wall and react by having a side chick and she finds out, both your families will know and if u now tell them twas because she was denying you sex,both families will ask you why didn't u tell them...you'll now look stupid in front of them.the whole blame will be on you as a man and head of a house who was supposed to know and act better... tell her parents over and over again.if she doesn't change, talk to your pastor, if she doesn't budge(which am suspecting she won't), then just jejely go get a side chick...you see my brother, you apply wisdom in marraige.when u get a side chick continue to disturb her for sex( so she won't suspect anything).if u don't, she'll wake up one day and notice u don't ask for sex again... that'll be the beginning of wahala for you.your having a side chick doesn't mean you don't luv her, you just want to fulfill your own needs.what she's doing is very very wicked my brother and a sin, so don't feel guilty

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by baralatie(m): 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
Preshmane:

That's the problem here, she's coercing the man into doing her will because of her puna, he don dey turn the man to puppet..

you can complain I'm not romantic; I will try to change but you can't tell me you denied me sex cos I'm not romantic..
the only other excuse I can think of is she does not want to get pregnant since she is working

1 Like

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by GodWrites: 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
Children! This generation has utterly destroy the dignity of man under the alter of a hoe.

Why would you beg for sex and get rejected each time by your own wife?

Why would she not give you the emotional and mental support expected from a wife to her husband?

I don't know what happened to men of this generation. But a real man doesn't tolerate such breach of contract. Sex is and will remain one of the core roles of the wife.

As long as I paid your bride price, you have no choice but to play your role. When that doesn't happen, divorce becomes inevitable!

Be a man!

43 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by mascot345: 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
U are too soft on her.. Remind her that you paid for it. it's your right.

Learn to be romantic too.

Even my gf can't deny me sex for a week... Talkless of one month.

The last time I threatened to dumb her because of her mistake... u cried like a baby..

5 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by odinson1(m): 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ingest and Digest The redpill you Guys won't hear grin grin
Bro I really hope you see My comment in this.
Your wife does not love you!! someone who loves you will not give you Conditions in your own home It's clear she is using Sex as a Tool to Manipulate you to turn into her slave in your own home You even went far to Give her your car Bro dont be a weakling,Take your car from her, withdraw all the care and money you've been giving to her,Start Following other women(Chatting with them,inviting them to YOUR house etc) And observe her reaction for 2 weeks

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Preshmane(m): 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
[quote author=baralatie post=96223771]
the only other excuse I can think of is she does not want to get pregnant since she is working[/quote
she has none code there's what we call family planning
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Lordswazz(m): 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
some50686:
Whenever i ask for sex, she just complains she is tired and that is it. Sometimes i would plead and try yet she wont accept. What pains me the most is the way she react when i try to approach her. She would yell and begin to shout what nonsense is this, who is this now? To the point i only could initiate sex, sat morning and even with that she still refuses. Before we got married I sat her down and told her about this issue, that i hear about it from my married friends and dont want to experience such, she assured me and said our wont be like that but our is now worse. I am not sure we had sex more than 12 times the whole of last year.

The first time i sat her down, i asked her why she is doing all this to me, she complained i dont show her enough love, that she wants me to do more house chores, and also take her to eat outside and watch movies. I told her i will try. Although i knw am not the most romantic guy around, but i try the little ways I can, we sometimes go to see the movies. I do laundry on sat, help with ironing all the clothes she would wear during the week and cook a very few time. I ensured we got a maid so she wont be pressure by house chores. I also gave her my only car so she doesnt need to enter public transport, buy food from great eateries and even icecreams, almost every other week. But she has not changed, the last major fight we had was about 3months ago and it was about sex cause she denied me for no reason.

When i tell people that, on the average, single guys that are actively dating have more sex and enjoy their relationships better than married couples, they always think it's a lie.

Dear OP, it's not that your wife is wicked; it's just impulses that even she doesn't fully grasp.

You said it yourself that your married friends told you the same thing before you got married, proving to you that there is a pattern.

As a married man, if your marriage with your wife is going hitch-free, especially in terms of sex and how organic it happens, and you both enjoy it and are satisfied, then you are the exception, not the rule.

Most times, there's just something about being in a comfortable and secure arrangement that sexually turns women off. Even they do not understand why it happens.

So sorry about your predicament, and if your account of events is true, it means you've done almost everything you ought to do. You can try the reporting-to-her-parents route, but if I were you, I wouldn't bother. Coercing her to give in to sex against her wish through her parents plea will make you hate the sex.

I don't sugarcoat things! You're gainfully employed and a young man, the solution is pretty easy.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
some50686:
Hi Everyone, i got married in 2018, We are both working class.. I am in my 34 while my wife is in her late 28. My wife has been denying me sex, we rarely have sex. sometimes we can go for over a month without sex. Whenever i ask for sex, she just complains she is tired and that is it. Sometimes i would plead and try yet she wont accept. What pains me the most is the way she react when i try to approach her. She would yell and begin to shout what nonsense is this, who is this now? To the point i only could initiate sex, sat morning and even with that she still refuses. Before we got married I sat her down and told her about this issue, that i hear about it from my married friends and dont want to experience such, she assured me and said our wont be like that but our is now worse. I am not sure we had sex more than 12 times the whole of last year.

The first time i sat her down, i asked her why she is doing all this to me, she complained i dont show her enough love, that she wants me to do more house chores, and also take her to eat outside and watch movies. I told her i will try. Although i knw am not the most romantic guy around, but i try the little ways I can, we sometimes go to see the movies. I do laundry on sat, help with ironing all the clothes she would wear during the week and cook a very few time. I ensured we got a maid so she wont be pressure by house chores. I also gave her my only car so she doesnt need to enter public transport, buy food from great eateries and even icecreams, almost every other week. But she has not changed, the last major fight we had was about 3months ago and it was about sex cause she denied me for no reason. Sex has always been the source of our quarrel. She was even telling me to go meet the maid since i am always so nice to the maid one time i tried to have sex. I really feel pained, like she is taking me for a ride because of my cool and easy going attitude. I have never raised my hand on my wife or even used abusive words. I even try to ask her how work is and gist with her to increase our bonding, yet all to no avail. I am someone who doesnt like going out to share and i believe the issue can only be fixed by the both of us, but this one is begining to drag for too long and from the look of things i am the one at the loosing end. I will go to my inlaws place and smile, nobody know how mean their daughter is to me, i too feel very ashamed raising the matter with my father inlaw. Last week i tried to initiate sex the same rejection, she is tired. I felt very frustrated and am now seriously considering cheating even though i am a Christian. Cheating is not right, cause it is expensive and emotionally draining, exposes one to STDs and it is against my Christian faith but what can i do? Sometime i have had to masturbate to suppress my sexual urge, but for how long can one continue to do this? I feel very ashamed coming to nairaland but what can i do. But dont get me wrong o, my wife has her good sides but this sex issue is really beginning to hurt and it does nt look like she would change anytime soon from the way she has been behaving.

Even if she doesnt find me attractive, should that be enough reason to continue to deny me sex after 3 months. Right now we are not speaking at the moment, cause i am mad with her. The next day after all she did, she come to greet me in the morning and acts like nothing happen. This is how she does and most time i always over look it, but the one from last week really hurt the most. I feel I have made a mistake marrying her. She also doesn't really care about my eating, most time she is only bothered about what our son and the maid will eat. I always have to go to the kitchen and look for what to eat, sometimes i get food outside. Even though i always drop food money. since we started quarrelling she has stopped cooking for me. Just very frustrated.

To the experienced married men in the house, what can i do the address this issue. I am considering collecting my car, not that it would be of any use to me , just to frustrate her

At least 70% of marriages are like this In Shiiithole. This Is the reality of today's marriages In Shiiithole. Forget about the deceptive Smile they both put on when they are In Public......

10 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
moneyshop:
From people's experiences, most marriages do pass through this stage. After first child, there's always this rejection by the woman in MANY marriages.

I don't want you to see this little challenge as if you're passing through hell... No!

It's a phase that will soon pass. Whatever you do or plan doing, don't cheat on her. That will cause the main problem that you think you have now, and then it'll rain brim stones and fire. Be patient.

Don't follow the advice of any unmarried little kid that will come here to shout "SIMP," overlook them, they'll understand when it gets to their turn.

Keep treating your wife well, don't take the car away from her, don't punish her in any way, so long as it's only sex that is the issue, it'll soon pass.

Try and control your sexual urge, whatever you do at this trying time, will decide how peaceful your home will be. Be cool and handle everything in a matured way, she'll change by herself.

Hear me again bro, this too shall pass. It only needs patience.

Lol Na dem. Cc:CaveAdullam, Skepticus, Collinsuchendu. Come and carry your sister......

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
The more you do what she wants, the more sad and unhappy she becomes. She needs a real man and you are not acting like one. She resent you for not being a man. Stop acting like you can not live ¹without sex.

Mr man stop begging for sex. Don't let her break you

Act indifference, dont be bother about her or her emotions. Stop being obsessed, don't let her world pull you down.

Go out and come back late. Hang out with friends, have fun alone.

Provide for her, take care of your child as expected and leave the rest.

Don't speak to any counselor or parent, they can not solve any issue.

You are the man of your house behave like one.solve the issue your way, but you need to control your emotions and stop complaining.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by baralatie(m): 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
The more you do what she wants, the more sad she becomes.

Mr man stop begging for sex.

Act indifference, dont be bother about her.

Go out and come back late.

Provide for her, take care of your child and leave the rest.

Don't speak to any counselor or parent, they can not solve anything.

You are the man of your house solve the issue your way, but you need to control your emotions and stop complaining.
is that so!
this your advice give it to yourself first!
he should stop complaining!!
for the punishment wey e dey see collect so
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
baralatie:
is that so!
this your advice give it to yourself first!
he should stop complaining!!
for the punishment wey e dey see collect so

Yes, he should stop complaining and act like he doesn't care.

He is acting like he can't live without sex, this is making the woman feel important.

The more he begs, the more resistance she create.

Stop begging and get some pride, build some ego.

don't give a damn about her or the sex, he should should also take care of his home as usual, go out and hang out with friends, she will start to question herself and will come begging.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by moneyshop: 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Lol Na dem. Cc:CaveAdullam, Martinez39s, Evilforest, Skepticus, BigJoe19, CAPSLOCKED, Collinsuchendu. Come and carry your brother......

I know your type na... All male on nairaland, pussy ass nigga for real life.

2 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by baralatie(m): 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Yes, he should stop complaining and act like he doesn't care.

He is acting like he can't live without sex, this is making the woman feel important.

The more he begs, the more resistance she create.

Stop begging and get some pride, build some ego.

Stop begging, don't give a damn about her or the sex, take care of his home. She will come running back begging
then what next!
siddon look as per for which parole

there is not like pride here.the guy blow it open if she want him fine,if she no want him fine.
everybody face his/her life

1 Like

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Burstit(m): 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
What do you mean by she doesn't find you attractive? How could she say you are not loving just bcus you don't do chores. How could she open her running mouth to tell you to go meet the house help for sex. Bros, you are taking too much, you are losing your value. You need to sit up and stop acting like a boy, if not one guy man with attraction for her place of work go continue de wack your wife.

20 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Dreadlock69(m): 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
Bro give her space like 6 to months you can handle
Then I don't know do wetin your mind tell you
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by infotainment(m): 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
some50686:

The truth is Ur wife is manipulative. I can just advise u on what to do, bicos there are various manners by which this issue could be approached. If u are in Lagos, u can let us meet up and chat, share experiences. U will get Ur solution. U can call me on Zero81zero36zero6428. PLS DON'T EVER BE TEMPTED TO BEAT UR WIFE.

3 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by khingTony(m): 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
So you treat your wife like a Queen while she treats you like a hoodlum?

For things to change, you have to change, don't do to her all those "Nice things" anymore, collect your car, starve her of attention, stop kissing her ass, make her role as a wife clear to her.

Look at you, washing clothes, bathing the baby, ironing her clothes, washing plates, cooking and etc all because of sex.

If you continue begging for sex, one day she will ask you to buy a private jet for her before she gives it to you

Peace smiley

27 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
some50686:

Hello op, Good evening.... In my opinion i have two options with which you can sort this issue, because it seems your wife has been taught that sex is the only weapon with which she can use to manipulate you which is very bad, its even better she sits you down and talk to you instead of using sex as a weapon, then please stop begging her for sex, because it seems she is beginning to achieve her aim.
Firstly, call her and talk to her seriously on the implications of what she is doing, if there is no changes, call a family meeting of hers and yours (please do not call anyone in your family that doesn't like her, because it maybe blown outta proportion)call the meeting with out her knowledge, tell everyone what she has been putting you through, explain it all the way you did it on nairaland, then end it with that you want to get married to someone else since you cannot endure it anymore, end it there, say it with straight face, then you go out. i swear she go hear word, even if she comes to manipulate you again, no gree, just show her small toughness, she will sit right.

3 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Lol Na dem. Cc:CaveAdullam, Martinez39s, Evilforest, Skepticus, BigJoe19, CAPSLOCK, Collinsuchendu. Come and carry your brother......

Lol.. Thanks for the mention bro. Trust you're good.

shocked Although I didn't read the story but to be sincere, words alone can't do justice to my anger right now. Like WTF did I just read.. Are you sure the goat behind the moniker is not a pained broke ass feminist lady? Cos I can't imagine my fellow guy in this con3 typing such jargons.

Ok. Back to the topic, if you think that the so called overrated sex is not a weapon to lady, then why is she denying you your gaddamn right? Obviously because your brain is full of harmattan dust that's why you can no longer reason as a man woman.

To the op, my advise to you is to never ever give her back that car again even if she presents to you her pussy cos that's all she has to offer.

Be wise bro, it hurts me when I see my fellow men been used by all these heartless Nigerian girls.

A word is enough..

26 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by mablie(m): 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
Fidelismaria:
You're a BLOODY SIMP

Lol, you even wash and iron your wife clothes!!!

TUFIAKWA
It was a shit test which he failed completely
@OP Believe it or not your wife is having sexual relations with someone else and she pulled a bait and switch on you.You're just another goofy Nigerian man deceived by another manipulative woman.Enjoy

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Four Minutes Man / Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date / Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.