Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:37 PM

Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex (21844 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me / My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Lol.. Thanks for the mention bro. Trust you're good.

shocked Although I didn't read the story but to be sincere, words alone can't do justice to my anger right now. Like WTF did I just read.. Are you sure the goat behind the moniker is not a pained broke ass feminist lady? Cos I can't imagine my fellow guy in this con3 typing such jargons.

Ok. Back to the topic, if you think that the so called overrated sex is not a weapon to the bitch, then why is she denying you your gaddamn right? Obviously because your brain is full of harmattan dust that's why you can no longer reason as a man.

To the op, my advise to you is to never ever give her back that car again even if she presents to you her rotten pussy cos that's all she has to offer.

Be wise bro, it hurts me when I see my fellow men been used by all these heartless Nigerian girls bitches.

A word is enough..
COLLINS TAKE IT EASY BIKO...which one is rotten pussy and bitch, that op brought his family issues here does not you should disrespect his wife...

1 Like

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
moneyshop:

I know your type na... All male on nairaland, pussy ass nigga for real life.

Stop hiding behind a male moniker. Pained bitch

8 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Emotionss: 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
baralatie:
well! I understand your point.i have seen this with some of my seniors at work stations and from other guys

Oga your wife has somebody outside. If you doubt it give me her number I promise you in 2 weeks time I will show you prove.

I don't understand why Some Men keep underestimating women. Especially the religious and quite type.

10 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Martinez39s(m): 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
There is trouble for those who don't swallow the red pill and grow some spine. At this point, I will just sit and watch simps, who don't listen, cry.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Yinoluwa77: 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
*Come out from the bathroom fresh with your manhood erect and dangling. Pull the cap a couple of times to make it erect, she will look with corner eyes � pretend you are just cleaning your wet body.
*In the morning, do some push-ups and sit-ups she will start wondering my hubby is getting stronger
* Sing some ashewo song like wandecoal só mí só, wizkid in my bed
* Tell her she is getting prettier and sexier everyday
* Dont cheat on her it can cause a crash in your marriage.
* Make your bedroom more romantic, the colours of your bed sheet and walls can turn her off often.
*, let her know sex is important in marriage talk about sex with her when you are alone.

If all these don't work find your wife elsewhere, you are with someone else wife.

4 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
Fidelismaria:
You're a BLOODY SIMP

Lol, you even wash and iron your wife clothes!!!

TUFIAKWA
My dear, he is not, sometimes we do somethings just for peace to reign, just that the wife is a very unappreciative woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
BKsoul:
COLLINS TAKE IT EASY BIKO...which one is rotten pussy and bitch, that op brought his family issues here does not you should disrespect his wife...

Humm.. Modified.
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Stop hiding behind a male moniker. Pained bitch

You are absolutely right bruh. I've finally figured out who the lowlife Is. She has numerous monickers on here. Ashirawealthy, Callidora.1 and Phoze.hnani are the ones she Is currently operating......

6 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Martinez39s(m): 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Lol.. Thanks for the mention bro. Trust you're good.

shocked Although I didn't read the story but to be sincere, words alone can't do justice to my anger right now. Like WTF did I just read.. Are you sure the goat behind the moniker is not a pained broke ass feminist lady? Cos I can't imagine my fellow guy in this con3 typing such jargons.

Ok. Back to the topic, if you think that the so called overrated sex is not a weapon to the bitch, then why is she denying you your gaddamn right? Obviously because your brain is full of harmattan dust that's why you can no longer reason as a man.

To the op, my advise to you is to never ever give her back that car again even if she presents to you her rotten pussy cos that's all she has to offer.

Be wise bro, it hurts me when I see my fellow men been used by all these heartless Nigerian girls bitches.

A word is enough..
grin grin grin You left out the most relevant meme.

Ubunja, CAPSLOCKED, Caveadullam, pansophist, etc.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
Evolutionlove:

You are absolutely right bruh. I've finally figured out who the lowlife Is. She has numerous monickers on here. Ashirawealthy, Callidora and Phozoenix are the ones she Is currently operating......

I'm telling you.. no man in his right senses will ever support a Nigerian girl, no matter what

5 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Damitism: 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Humm.. Modified.
Better abeg
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Martinez39s(m): 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ezi1993:
Anyway,,I don't feel pity for any guy that complains of one issue or the other that he may be having with his wife..becos you must have broken a very good Ex's heart and decided to settle for this one....Please enjoy what you paid for...Thank you.
Just say you loath the OP for no good reason instead of using a silly assumption. What makes you think op broke a girl's heart before settling for his wife?

12 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by jimmychang: 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ezi1993:
Anyway,,I don't feel pity for any guy that complains of one issue or the other that he may be having with his wife..becos you must have broken a very good Ex's heart and decided to settle for this one....Please enjoy what you paid for...Thank you.

See this damaged human being.... grin grin take your smelly mouth away from this thread ... Na your mouth odour make them break your heart so.Try dey brush ooh

11 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin You left out the most relevant meme.

Ubunja, CAPSLOCKED, Caveadullam, pansophist, etc.

grin Honestly speaking bro,

If murder was legal, trust me no Nigerian girl near me would be alive by now. I don't know if I'm the only one that have been experiencing this (even before I swallowed the redpill)..

whenever I set my eyes on a grown Nigerian girl harlot, I just feel like strangling her to death. no joke.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Craig24: 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
Na God go punish any gurl with feministic ideologies wey go want try this nonsense for my house in the name of wife.

Na thunder go fire you!

I'd rather die celebate than beg any woman 4 sex be you whoever.

You can't manipulate me to that extent in the name of marriage, never!

Na man wey never discover himself dey let woman use sex dey torment am.

Bullshit!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by pansophist(m): 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
There is also a possibility that your wife may be asexual. There are far more asexual women than men. Furthermore, if this situation was not happening before marriage, then it questions why the changes.

About not caring about what you eat except the kid and maid, this is not a good sign, which further supports the idea that your affairs is not her concern at all. In anything you, do not act emotionally. Try to establish as much facts as possible, and be patient. All the best.

5 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
collinsuchendu:

gringrin Honestly speaking bro,

If murder was legal, trust me no Nigerian girl near me would be alive by now. I don't know if I'm the only one that have been experiencing this (even before I swallowed the redpill)..

[b]whenever I set my eyes on a grown Nigerian girl harlot, I just feel like strangling her to death.
guy you don dey mad oooh, how many of your sister you don kill

1 Like

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by khingTony(m): 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
BKsoul:
My dear, he is not, sometimes we do somethings just for peace to reign, just that the wife is a very unappreciative woman.

Did you just read what you wrote? So you're happy he turned to a slave in his own house because he wanted a certain "peace" to reign

That is an attribute of someone that has low self esteem, is uncomfortable in his own skin and is validated by the lady.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Liposure: 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
OP let face the fact. Your wife doesn't like sex like before. Infact she has completely lost interest in activities of the other room for reasons best known to her
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
BKsoul:
guy you don dey mad oooh, how many of your sister you don kill

grin Humm.. you monitoring my posts? It's alright but remember it wasn't for you.

2 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by dammyz101(m): 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
i most tell u d hard truth, she is cheating on you, if you dont bliv hire a private investigator.

5 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
khingTony:

Did you just read what you wrote? So you're happy he turned to a slave in his own house because he wanted a certain "peace" to reign

That is an attribute of someone that has low self esteem, is uncomfortable in his own skin and is validated by the lady.
Hi king, dont get me wrong, i am not in support of him doing the chores because of sex, go through my opinion again, you will see where i said she can easily talk to him to please always help out instead of using sex as a weapon, but do you in life, anger or violence doesnt solve issues, he may be doing it because nobody likes coming home to a toxic home, but the woman is just an unappreciative soul.

1 Like

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
collinsuchendu:

grin Humm.. you monitoring my posts? It's alright but remember it wasn't for you.
no nah, shebi you are chatting me on whatsapp, one day you may decide to kill me sef.
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Ezi1993(f): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
jimmychang:

See this damaged human being.... grin grin take your smelly mouth away from this thread ... Na your mouth odour make them break your heart so.Try dey brush ooh
I do ignore weed smokers like u,,,especially the one his brain was buried together with his placenta...Please go repair ur damaged generation ok...am not as cursed as you ...and in case you don't know,,,I am in a loving relationship...

In case my comment got you pained,,,,pls I urge you to kill urself......AAAANNNUUUOOOFFFIA.
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
BKsoul:
no nah, shebi you are chatting me on whatsapp, one day you may decide to kill me sef.

grin Lol.. does that mean that I'll grab you through the screen and strangle you or what? Ok. Let's forget everything pls.

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Malawian(m): 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
Why are you "sitting" her down? Ogbeni kneel her down or make her touch her toes.

5 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by baralatie(m): 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
Liposure:
OP let face the fact. Your wife doesn't like sex like before. She has lost interest in activities of the other room for reasons best known to her
that na lie o!
nigerian woman doesn't like sex!

you Don by lie o
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by donbuchi1(m): 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
degamonn:
I feel pained whenever I see my fellow men being fooled in such a manner. She has realised how weak you are and she's taking advantage of you.

There is no amount of advice that will help you except you help yourself. Stop being excessively nice to her as you can see that that is not the solution to the problem. Collect your vehicle from her, let her buy her own , she has given you the license to cheat, cheat on her and try to let her know of it.
Look, let me tell u, some people will consider my position on this as too harsh and cruel and the try to advice u to sit her down and talk things out with her, I can bet you, that wouldn't make change.
Act like a man and see the end result.

Based on the advise above, and on a personal experience I will advise you. 1. Speak to her mother. 2. Work on your emotions and stop begging for sex. 3. Stop being nice towards her. 4. Shower your son with excess love, gifts etc. 5. Take him out, buy ice cream and trash the container at home. Make sure she sees the containers. 5. Take back the car. Cease all forms of communication with her. 6. Cook your meals or if she's done cooking, take directly from the pot. 7. No sitting together in church. 8. Guy be mean going forward 9. Don't pay for DStv or cut off fringe benefits she gets from you. No buying of fuel for generator. Act like the marriage is over. Buy loads of books keep busy. Take sex off you mind. I did even more and she came all folded up and practical asked for it.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by baralatie(m): 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
dammyz101:
i most tell u d hard truth, she is cheating on you, if you dont bliv hire a private investigator.
she is not cheating on him abeg!
she is only using sex as a weapon to manipulate him
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Jessepaid(m): 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
Shit well grin
Be matured about the issue...

Leave the car for her

Stop asking her for sex.

Infact do all you can....bills payment, food money etc still be a loving husband and father.

Don't do anymore chores in the house leave it to the maid...

I don't support this..but you might need a side chick..

While you are at it, you can run a DNA test on your son...it's expensive but the truth should be clear...

Come to terms with the fact that your wife might be a lesbian...or cheating is on you with someone else..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Martinez39s(m): 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
collinsuchendu:

grin Honestly speaking bro,

whenever I set my eyes on a grown Nigerian girl harlot, I just feel like strangling her to death. no joke.
You are in a phase called RED-PILL RAGE. It is the inevitable anger and resentment that come with knowing female nature. These will pass and you will become indifferent towards women and start unapologetically putting yourself first, even when dealing with women, no matter what.

You can either love women or understand them, but you can't do both.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Free Mtn Cheat..*131*205# / How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. / 7 Reasons Many Men Remain Single For Long - Bamisepeter's Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.