Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex (20802 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me / My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Rapture4real(m): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
Some women are like artisans like bricklayers, plumbers, carpenters, welders etc. You only have power over them before you give them the total cost charged for any work you give to them. The moment you give them the whole money, you will be at their.mercy. This type of women behave well when you are in courtship but immediately they are married, you see their real colour.If you are born again, the torment is more because satan will use her to torment you so that you can misbehave. You need patience and prayer. Dont use materials to woo her. You will have to continue to do that. There is nothing you do that changes a woman except by God's power. Dont die before your time.A married woman who uses conjugal right to punish her husband is sinninh against God.If youre a christian, you.may miss heaven because of it as married couple. A woman can get money and all she needs by working for it but there is nothing a man can do to get s*x except thru his wife. Prayer and patience bro.

1 Like

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by baralatie(m): 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
Vickygirk:
How old is your son?

Anyway start by eliminating any medical reason that could cause this problem like post- partum depression. Its really common than we Africans want to admit. It can make someone loath her loved ones.

Since its her first pregnancy, its most likely she is going through post- partum depression.

Try and make her communicate how she feels after the delivery of your son. Then help her work through it.
She may not even know she is suffering from it and all the may know is that there are a lot of emotions going through her mind that make her act out and maybe reflect it in object she may thought is the cause.

Meanwhile, as this problem is being tackled, if you are out of shape lately, its time to hit that gym.

All the best in your marriage.
Shalom!
you said likely but the way the op described it has nothing to do with depression.
she is not even 40 to 50 years where this condition are apparent in women.
she is 28 years old.
this is a classic learned behaviour not a medical one

1 Like

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by JONSYN7154: 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
NNEWIsuper:
You're intelligent.. The man's family will feel bad
thank you Sir
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Wittyglam(f): 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2020
Talk to someone she respects a lot about this, let not conclude by say she has someone outside. She might have a medical condition, you should go see a doctor with her or has she complained about you not satisfying? Or does she feel so kind of pain during sex?
This is a serious issue, please don't consider cheating yet. I have a friend with the same condition and she shares it with me and she is seeking help but can't share it with her husband.
Please be patient. I'm sorry you have to go through this.
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by bebeto94: 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
Bro. U need the red pill. Read the rationale male. Follow rollo tomasi on YouTube. Kick ur wife out asap. Take ur car

2 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by WantsandMore: 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
some50686:
Hi Everyone, i got married in 2018, We are both working class.. I am in my 34 while my wife is in her late 28. My wife has been denying me sex, we rarely have sex. sometimes we can go for over a month without sex. Whenever i ask for sex, she just complains she is tired and that is it. Sometimes i would plead and try yet she wont accept. What pains me the most is the way she react when i try to approach her. She would yell and begin to shout what nonsense is this, who is this now? To the point i only could initiate sex, sat morning and even with that she still refuses. Before we got married I sat her down and told her about this issue, that i hear about it from my married friends and dont want to experience such, she assured me and said our wont be like that but our is now worse. I am not sure we had sex more than 12 times the whole of last year.

The first time i sat her down, i asked her why she is doing all this to me, she complained i dont show her enough love, that she wants me to do more house chores, and also take her to eat outside and watch movies. I told her i will try. Although i knw am not the most romantic guy around, but i try the little ways I can, we sometimes go to see the movies. I do laundry on sat, help with ironing all the clothes she would wear during the week and cook a very few time. I ensured we got a maid so she wont be pressure by house chores. I also gave her my only car so she doesnt need to enter public transport, buy food from great eateries and even icecreams, almost every other week. But she has not changed, the last major fight we had was about 3months ago and it was about sex cause she denied me for no reason. Sex has always been the source of our quarrel. She was even telling me to go meet the maid since i am always so nice to the maid one time i tried to have sex. I really feel pained, like she is taking me for a ride because of my cool and easy going attitude. I have never raised my hand on my wife or even used abusive words. I even try to ask her how work is and gist with her to increase our bonding, yet all to no avail. I am someone who doesnt like going out to share and i believe the issue can only be fixed by the both of us, but this one is begining to drag for too long and from the look of things i am the one at the loosing end. I will go to my inlaws place and smile, nobody know how mean their daughter is to me, i too feel very ashamed raising the matter with my father inlaw. Last week i tried to initiate sex the same rejection, she is tired. I felt very frustrated and am now seriously considering cheating even though i am a Christian. Cheating is not right, cause it is expensive and emotionally draining, exposes one to STDs and it is against my Christian faith but what can i do? Sometime i have had to masturbate to suppress my sexual urge, but for how long can one continue to do this? I feel very ashamed coming to nairaland but what can i do. But dont get me wrong o, my wife has her good sides but this sex issue is really beginning to hurt and it does nt look like she would change anytime soon from the way she has been behaving.

Even if she doesnt find me attractive, should that be enough reason to continue to deny me sex after 3 months. Right now we are not speaking at the moment, cause i am mad with her. The next day after all she did, she come to greet me in the morning and acts like nothing happen. This is how she does and most time i always over look it, but the one from last week really hurt the most. I feel I have made a mistake marrying her. She also doesn't really care about my eating, most time she is only bothered about what our son and the maid will eat. I always have to go to the kitchen and look for what to eat, sometimes i get food outside. Even though i always drop food money. since we started quarrelling she has stopped cooking for me. Just very frustrated.

To the experienced married men in the house, what can i do the address this issue. I am considering collecting my car, not that it would be of any use to me , just to frustrate her
Ur wife na Alpha widow, secretly comparing you with her Alpha Ex's and wondering why she ended up with you. & you on the other hand come dey cast,she dey negotiate sex with house chores, e don bad oh, I go only recommend one thing, sit her down, begin to tell her of your feelings to re-marry. This could be imaginary for you but assure her its serious & tell her your love for her no go diminish. But op imagine say you marry @34 e for make sense oh, atleast you for no fall for ds kain scam.

1 Like

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by NobleDeSage001: 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
OP, you have not responded to any of the comments dropped for you. But let me assume that you are reading and assimilating all the comments as they drop. It is very heart-breaking and quite pathetic that a young married couple would be facing such challenge as this.

There are a few things we need to examine in this case. You did not give us all the details we need to help us make better inputs. Kindly answer the following questions:

* At what point did you notice your wife's aversion to sex? Before marriage, immediately after marriage, or after child birth?
* Did you ever engage in pre-marital sex with her? What was her attitude towards sex with you then? Was she very receptive of it? Did she crave for the moments to have sex with you then? Some red flags are usually given right before marriage but most people ignore it.
If you can provide answers to the above questions, it may help you get a clue as to where the problem started.

* Were you the first pesron that deflowered your wife or she had another boyfriend before you came along? If she had tasted sex with an ex and it felt better than what you offer her, it could be a possible cause for her attitude presently.
So, what is your game like in terms of sex? Top notch, average or wack? Rate yourself accordingly.
* Has she ever demanded that you perform some sex styles on her which you turned down? Do you even know her sexual fantasies? What turns her on? How does she want you to handle her? Did she at any point ask for head and some other stuffs and you declined?

You mentioned that she asked you to approach your maid and let your steam off with her. Was she serious about this recommendation or was it just something she did in passing? Since it has gotten to this point of she recommending your maid to you, don't you think that she may have lost every sexual attraction she once had for you?
Now this brings me to the point of how you even got married in the first place. Were you the one who found her or was it an arranged marriage? I mean to say if you guys were recommended to each other by family or friends. Did you date her at all and for how long? Dating here is not courtship. I mean did you have a relationship with her before marriage? Did you marry her under pressure? I mean, did her parents force her into marriage? Was she with another guy before her parents forced her to marry you or did you coerce her into marrying you when she had not fully made up her mind? Did she agree to marry you just because you were ready and willing to settle down? Some girls jump into marriage with any willing and ready man only to start resenting the man after the marriage. People should understand that it is not just about who you marry but it is also about the reason you got married. Do not get married if you are not mentally prepared for it.

You said that she no longer cooks for you. This one makes me think that the problem is deeper than what you expect. It is not just about denying you sex but she may no longer be interested in you as her husband. Tell me what a married woman is meant to be doing in her home as a wife if she won't give her husband sex and she won't cook for him. It all means that she has no more regard for the man.

On the other hand, you may have to approach this issue spiritually after you have examined all the above points I outlined carefully. You need to know that life is spirtual and that whatever we see physically is just a resultant manifestation of the things that have happened in the spirit.
I want to write more but let me stop here. If you need further discussions, I am always available.
Peace be with you.
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Uzomacharles: 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
cjeriia:
You of course for ur tot process
you're just an advance kid
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by kalufelix(m): 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
Let-me-say-this-for-the-umpteeth-time..."monogamy-is-the-biggest-scam-of-modern-Christianity"...that-being-said-you-are-nothing-but-a-bloody-simp-who-simped-all-the-way-from-courtship-to-marriage....hmmm...you-sat-her-down-and-asked-her-why-she-is-doing-this-to-youcheesy...see-talk...you-even-started-doing-chores-just-so-you-can-see-your-wife's-panties...chai!...what-kind-of-men-is-the-society-breeding-these-days...anyways-i'll-let-the-elders-handle-your-case@Caveadullam@pansophist@GLYCOLYSIS@skepticus....please-give-this-brother-5000mg-of-the-pill...a-fellow-need-to-be-saved...wahala-for-who-be-gentleman/niceguy...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Martinez39s(m): 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
kalufelix:
Let-me-say-this-for-the-umpteeth-time..."monogamy-is-the-biggest-scam-of-modern-Christianity"...that-being-said-you-are-nothing-but-a-bloody-simp-who-simped-all-the-way-from-courtship-to-marriage....hmmm...you-sat-her-down-and-asked-her-why-she-is-doing-this-to-youcheesy...see-talk...you-even-started-doing-chores-just-so-you-can-see-your-wife's-panties...chai!...what-kind-of-men-is-the-society-breeding-these-days...anyways-i'll-let-the-elders-handle-your-case@Caveadullam@pansophist@GLYCOLYSIS@skepticus....please-give-this-brother-5000mg-of-the-pill...a-fellow-need-to-be-saved...wahala-for-who-be-gentleman/niceguy...
grin

7 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
Fela dun talk am.....
If u be gentleman u go suffer!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by CaveAdullam: 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
CaveAdullam:

A little gist:

1. The brain region for sex in women is 2-3 times smaller than in men.

2. Because of a high amount of testosterone in men, which is about 10-100 times higher than in women, men think about sex round the clock while women; average of 14 times in their menstrual cycle.

3. Because of the menstrual cycle of women, the first 14 days is their happy mood and the last 14 days is a dangerous one for them, and others around them.

4. If women see a dominant male after marriage, they detour their focus towards him, and fantasize about him. And if care is not taken, they might end up corralling his sperms.

5. If women are psychologically, emotionally and physically stress, their reception towards sex is poor and very low. So, not until a woman becomes comfortable around her man, free from every workloads, sex will definitely be a problem for her. And this is very common among career women.

Did you met your wife a virgin?

If yes, then,

1. You're are not good when it comes to the game of sex. She wants you to fulfill her fantasies, and it seems you're unable. So, up your game.

2. When a woman becomes a mother, her attention shifts from her husband towards her kids. Understand this, and still up your game.

If no,

1. How was sex before marriage?
Way below, you said you are a Christian, and to put it clearly, it is possible you didn't engage in sexual intercourse before marriage.

The implication here is: higher body counts or sexual partners before marriage, the lower the bonding between her and her husband. Simple!

2. Premium tears scenario: a male that knows the game is tingling her, and has now become her focus and fantasy.

If she was not a virgin before marriage, just know you're dealing with an alpha widow, you don't have the key and will never have the key that opens her legs and takes you to her heart. She didn't choose you, you choose her. You're not the man she wants to submit to. She doesn't see you as a dominant man, and therefore it will be difficult for you to win her. She use you to seal the deal: beta bucks at age 26 after enjoying herself during the party phase.

But there's a way out: Dread game.

Dominant men don't negotiate anything with their spouse. They set the pace, and she follows. You failed because you lack the foresight to see that GENUINE DESIRE CAN NEVER BE NEGOTIATED. Your frame is weak. Your boundary is loose. You are easily manipulated, and women are disgusted by such kinds of men.

Your plead for sex is disgusting. You made sex become your second god, and she is really using it as a weapon of control over you. You place her on a very high pedestal which you ought to have occupied, and now, she dangles her vagina before you, and if eventually, she finally allow you have your way, you see it as a prize, and her; elevation of power.

Why do you allow yourself to peter to this level? You're weak my friend, and women hate weak men. She sets terms and conditions for you because you're weak. No frame, no dominance.

You better start informing your in-laws that their daughter is coming back home----dread game number 1.

Shut up, your wife doesn't have any good side. The number one thing good women give their husbands as a form of submission is good sex. She is evil if she restrains her conjugal rights. Your wife loathes you man. No atom of respect. BS!

Yeah, infidelity is wrong as it exposes you and your households to predators. Infidelity will make you lose focus on your kids, your paramount goals, your money, time, emotional conflicts etc. I'm no advocate of infidelity.

STDs are out of it. With good contraceptives, and willingness on your side to abide by it, STDs will be far away.

O yeah, you're a Christian man, I pray the dread game works for you. If not you're on a long thing.

Seriously? Are you a man?

2. Start coming home late. If you close from work early, don't come home straight, look for a cool vicinity not far from your residence, and take some relaxation. With this, you've put her on suspense.

3. Take a leave from home on Fridays and come back home Sunday evenings. You can take your child during some of the days.

4. Send your maid back home, and inform your wife that it is her duty to perform the chores at home; washing, cleaning and cooking. If she refuse, tell her to start preparing for divorce.

5. If she refuse to cook, stop giving her money. Cook for yourself and your child. After all no food for lazy woman.

6. Buy new clothes, and start dressing neatly.

7. Begin to flirt with other women when you're in proximity to her. You can fake it if it seems hypocritical towards your Christian faith by feigning phone calls.

8. Stop sharing same bedroom with her. You doing so will make her feel and know that you don't care how much she hoards sex.

9. Make your communications with her become abrupt. State your points without any form of explanation.

10. Don't take her out. Don't buy her gifts. Don't form uncle romancer. Not until she develops a genuine desire for you, all rewards must be on hold.

11. Start preparing her mind for divorce, and if you do so, it will send a negative signal to her brains that you're ready for business.

12. Don't apologize ever again. Don't negotiate ever again. If she does not absorb to your frame, it's hight time you let her go.

13. Set the terms and conditions of the house, and you tell her she's free to leave if she cannot comply.

If you do all these properly it will work, but if not, I think you should prepare your mind for a second wife(Women are the same though, except you're a masculine man will they submit to you) or opt for a divorce from marriage as a whole. Your happiness and peace of mind should come first. Make sure you do all things possible to raise your child under the right environment.

Martinez39s and Evolutionlove, I have done my part, and I know this young man is 2 steps away from the redpill. He that has an ear let him hear.

Thanks.

God bless.
Kalufelix, I know you will not like this. However, we can start from here.
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by demanuel(m): 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ladies & Gentlemen!

Should a man be in certain mood before he carries out his responsibility at home?

Can he be happy today and decide to make provisions for the home front, and "not be in a good mood tommorow" and decide not to provide for his home?

4 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by DukeJoe17: 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Exactly. God bless you bro.

Amen and bless you too.
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by angelfallz(m): 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
CaveAdullam:

A little gist:

1. The brain region for sex in women is 2-3 times smaller than in men.

2. Because of a high amount of testosterone in men, which is about 10-100 times higher than in women, men think about sex round the clock while women; average of 14 times in their menstrual cycle.

3. Because of the menstrual cycle of women, the first 14 days is their happy mood and the last 14 days is a dangerous one for them, and others around them.

4. If women see a dominant male after marriage, they detour their focus towards him, and fantasize about him. And if care is not taken, they might end up corralling his sperms.

5. If women are psychologically, emotionally and physically stress, their reception towards sex is poor and very low. So, not until a woman becomes comfortable around her man, free from every workloads, sex will definitely be a problem for her. And this is very common among career women.

Did you met your wife a virgin?

If yes, then,

1. You're are not good when it comes to the game of sex. She wants you to fulfill her fantasies, and it seems you're unable. So, up your game.

2. When a woman becomes a mother, her attention shifts from her husband towards her kids. Understand this, and still up your game.

If no,

1. How was sex before marriage?
Way below, you said you are a Christian, and to put it clearly, it is possible you didn't engage in sexual intercourse before marriage.

The implication here is: higher body counts or sexual partners before marriage, the lower the bonding between her and her husband. Simple!

2. Premium tears scenario: a male that knows the game is tingling her, and has now become her focus and fantasy.

If she was not a virgin before marriage, just know you're dealing with an alpha widow, you don't have the key and will never have the key that opens her legs and takes you to her heart. She didn't choose you, you choose her. You're not the man she wants to submit to. She doesn't see you as a dominant man, and therefore it will be difficult for you to win her. She use you to seal the deal: beta bucks at age 26 after enjoying herself during the party phase.

But there's a way out: Dread game.

Dominant men don't negotiate anything with their spouse. They set the pace, and she follows. You failed because you lack the foresight to see that GENUINE DESIRE CAN NEVER BE NEGOTIATED. Your frame is weak. Your boundary is loose. You are easily manipulated, and women are disgusted by such kinds of men.

Your plead for sex is disgusting. You made sex become your second god, and she is really using it as a weapon of control over you. You place her on a very high pedestal which you ought to have occupied, and now, she dangles her vagina before you, and if eventually, she finally allow you have your way, you see it as a prize, and her; elevation of power.

Why do you allow yourself to peter to this level? You're weak my friend, and women hate weak men. She sets terms and conditions for you because you're weak. No frame, no dominance.

You better start informing your in-laws that their daughter is coming back home----dread game number 1.

Shut up, your wife doesn't have any good side. The number one thing good women give their husbands as a form of submission is good sex. She is evil if she restrains her conjugal rights. Your wife loathes you man. No atom of respect. BS!

Yeah, infidelity is wrong as it exposes you and your households to predators. Infidelity will make you lose focus on your kids, your paramount goals, your money, time, emotional conflicts etc. I'm no advocate of infidelity.

STDs are out of it. With good contraceptives, and willingness on your side to abide by it, STDs will be far away.

O yeah, you're a Christian man, I pray the dread game works for you. If not you're on a long thing.

Seriously? Are you a man?

2. Start coming home late. If you close from work early, don't come home straight, look for a cool vicinity not far from your residence, and take some relaxation. With this, you've put her on suspense.

3. Take a leave from home on Fridays and come back home Sunday evenings. You can take your child during some of the days.

4. Send your maid back home, and inform your wife that it is her duty to perform the chores at home; washing, cleaning and cooking. If she refuse, tell her to start preparing for divorce.

5. If she refuse to cook, stop giving her money. Cook for yourself and your child. After all no food for lazy woman.

6. Buy new clothes, and start dressing neatly.

7. Begin to flirt with other women when you're in proximity to her. You can fake it if it seems hypocritical towards your Christian faith by feigning phone calls.

8. Stop sharing same bedroom with her. You doing so will make her feel and know that you don't care how much she hoards sex.

9. Make your communications with her become abrupt. State your points without any form of explanation.

10. Don't take her out. Don't buy her gifts. Don't form uncle romancer. Not until she develops a genuine desire for you, all rewards must be on hold.

11. Start preparing her mind for divorce, and if you do so, it will send a negative signal to her brains that you're ready for business.

12. Don't apologize ever again. Don't negotiate ever again. If she does not absorb to your frame, it's hight time you let her go.

13. Set the terms and conditions of the house, and you tell her she's free to leave if she cannot comply.

If you do all these properly it will work, but if not, I think you should prepare your mind for a second wife(Women are the same though, except you're a masculine man will they submit to you) or opt for a divorce from marriage as a whole. Your happiness and peace of mind should come first. Make sure you do all things possible to raise your child under the right environment.

Martinez39s and Evolutionlove, I have done my part, and I know this young man is 2 steps away from the redpill. He that has an ear let him hear.

Thanks.

God bless.

The bolded,
That is just gold. Unfortunately too many men don't think so

3 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Ezi1993(f): 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
Suky01:

What a stupid analogy to make. You don't even know him yet you assume he must have broken some girls heart. Someone just poured his heart rather than read and comprehend you just want look for an excuse to blame the man
Oga or Anty,,,please analyse ur own and leave mine.
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
I Think She Is Right. 4 Sex To Happen, She Needs To Be In A Happy & Comfortable Mood. I Think U Are Not Romantic To Her.
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Anayxz(m): 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
I hate weak men ahswear, just negodu �

1 Like

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
Chai, I no even know wetin I wan talk sef,,, to cause the OP dae hungry me...
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
kalufelix:
my broda, I just dae vese since wey I enter here angry angry. Some mumus dn Dae talk say make him GO REPORT HIM WIFE to her parents.. Like!!
The man: inlaw, amaka no gree open towtow for me o.
FIL: ehen? OK, wait make I call her.. Hello, amaka, give ur husband totow small make him cum na abeg..
Wife: OK daddy, I go try.. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Vickygirk(f): 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
baralatie:

you said likely but the way the op described it has nothing to do with depression.
she is not even 40 to 50 years where this condition are apparent in women.
she is 28 years old.
this is a classic learned behaviour not a medical one

I said POST PARTUM depression.
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Lush100(m): 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
LMAO.

Brother this table u are shaking, I no dey oh.

The women warriors will come for ya head or totally keep off and bypass because a truth is about to be revealed without remorse.

Let me hibernate and monitor

demanuel:
Ladies & Gentlemen!

Should a man be in certain mood before he carries out his responsibility at home?

Can he be happy today and decide to make provisions for the home front, and "not be in a good mood tommorow" and decide not to provide for his home?

2 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by superlightning: 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
cooooooks:
The strength of a man is in his ability to control his own life.

Libido cannot be high enough to blind a sensible man and make him use his own hand to defeat himself.

If he cheats and they attempt to divorce, she will have a card to play before a court. The man should be wise. The man, OP, should get legal advice and focus on himself. If and when he feels ready and desirable (fit, happy, with hobbies/interests); he should seek a divorce and flee far away from his toxic marriage.

Perhaps they should have never gotten married in the first place, (how did he not know his wife before marrying her?) he still has control of his life.

You are just being theoretical here.....there is a limit to everything....it's not about anger, it's about addressing a need. Whether you accept it or not, nature has wired men into prioritizing sex in his marital life, and of course, you can't cheat nature.

1 Like

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by kazyhm(m): 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
Like I usually tell me wife.......I'm not a "let peace reign husband" I solve my problems.....by every means possible.

2 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by kazyhm(m): 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
Canvass:
Classical case of Seven Year Itch in the making. They pressurise you into marriage, lose interest in sex one-half to two years into the marriage, telling you the marriage they are in is not up to their premarital expectations. Cause a lot psychological/ emotional pain. By fourth year, they fall in love with some other guy by omission or commission. Then begin to toy with idea of leaving their marriage. Meanwhile, if they suspect the man is about to move on at this time, they overcompensate by having sporadic but intense sex with the husband. Eventually, by the 7th year, they make up their mind to stay or leave.
Mister, it's a fairly popular phenomenon. Wait it out or move on. Those are the options open to you. Prayer and fasting is the third option but then you still have to wait for your miracle to happen bringing us back to the first option. Best of luck.
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Lush100(m): 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
Pls tell them oh.
Put it in capital LETTERS: IT IS NATURE-WIRED.
So that the poor man can have his peace.
How can you get married,
They even told the 2 of you to kiss each other ,(they would have asked you two to do it if not for the moral sight of it,
U kissed laughed only to go home and be hoarding it.
Sex doesn't take place in heaven,
Give the man his right and let's that family have peace.

superlightning:

You are just being theoretical here.....there is a limit to everything....it's not about anger, it's about addressing a need. Whether you accept it or not, nature has wired men into prioritizing sex in his marital life, and of course, you can't cheat nature.
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Testimony1988(m): 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
The best is to report her to your father in law, you don't have to die in silence.
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by cjeriia: 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
Uzomacharles:

you're just an advance kid
Chai..!! E pain you abi
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by cooooooks(m): 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2020
Generalizations notwithstanding (as though there are no asexual people), it will be foolish to allow "nature" to worsen your predicament. We humans are more than our predisposed reactions, we have the ability to think, deduce and predict. A wise man should check whether allowing this nature to dictate his actions will improve or worse his life.

superlightning:

1 Like

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by cutiedave(m): 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
Maybe she has someone else outside or she has done it when she was still young
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by superlightning: 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
cooooooks:
Generalizations notwithstanding (as though there are no asexual people), it will be foolish to allow "nature" to worsen your predicament. We humans are more than our predisposed reactions, we have the ability to think, deduce and predict. A wise man should check whether allowing this nature to dictate his actions will improve or worse his life.

keep speaking grammar.

speak grammar when you want to control hunger

speak grammar when you want to control sleep

speak grammar when you want to control urination

speak grammar o

1 Like

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by cooooooks(m): 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
What is the difference between undeveloped countries, like ours, and others? Grammar. Grammar and action.

Shebi somebody said that if you want to hide something from a Nigerian, put it in a book. We cannot continue to affirm that statement.

Next time someone annoys you, fight them. Even if they are bigger than you, even if they are police, fight them, let your nature reign supreme.

superlightning:

keep speaking grammar.

speak grammar when you want to control hunger

speak grammar when you want to control sleep

speak grammar when you want to control urination

speak grammar o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

190 Relationship Therapy / The Four Minutes Man / Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.