Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex (20807 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me / My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by madmelon: 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2023
So sorry..it's either you don't sex her to orgasm or your deek is not filling ..there is nothing to look forward to in poor sex.is either you make it a prayer point or get a babe outside to service you before you end of with prostrate..May God heal your home..Iree o
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by madmelon: 8:55pm On Apr 08, 2023
Love Machine has taken your place bro..Take heart
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by jagaban002(m): 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2023
fafambo:
Go and do a DNA test on that your SON,he might not be yours.the truth is that your wife never loved you,she just wanted to answer the "MRS" of a woman and nothing else, your wife loves someone else probably the person is not financially buoyant to marry her as at the time you came to marry her. YOU CAN FORCE THE HORSE TO THE RIVER,BUT U CAN'T FORCE IT TO DRINK THE WATER. I'm out
💯

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Four Minutes Man / Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date / Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.