Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex (20499 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me / My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by 2dice01: 12:58am On Nov 20, 2020
Jesslove:
If you don't have kids, what are you sticking around for? Does she add value to your life in other ways?

Jess
Read the story complete
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by TheCork(m): 1:49am On Nov 20, 2020
some50686:
Hi Everyone, i got married in 2018, We are both working class.. I am in my 34 while my wife is in her late 28. My wife has been denying me sex, we rarely have sex. sometimes we can go for over a month without sex. Whenever i ask for sex, she just complains she is tired and that is it. Sometimes i would plead and try yet she wont accept. What pains me the most is the way she react when i try to approach her. She would yell and begin to shout what nonsense is this, who is this now? To the point i only could initiate sex, sat morning and even with that she still refuses. Before we got married I sat her down and told her about this issue, that i hear about it from my married friends and dont want to experience such, she assured me and said our wont be like that but our is now worse. I am not sure we had sex more than 12 times the whole of last year.

The first time i sat her down, i asked her why she is doing all this to me, she complained i dont show her enough love, that she wants me to do more house chores, and also take her to eat outside and watch movies. I told her i will try. Although i knw am not the most romantic guy around, but i try the little ways I can, we sometimes go to see the movies. I do laundry on sat, help with ironing all the clothes she would wear during the week and cook a very few time. I ensured we got a maid so she wont be pressure by house chores. I also gave her my only car so she doesnt need to enter public transport, buy food from great eateries and even icecreams, almost every other week. But she has not changed, the last major fight we had was about 3months ago and it was about sex cause she denied me for no reason. Sex has always been the source of our quarrel. She was even telling me to go meet the maid since i am always so nice to the maid one time i tried to have sex. I really feel pained, like she is taking me for a ride because of my cool and easy going attitude. I have never raised my hand on my wife or even used abusive words. I even try to ask her how work is and gist with her to increase our bonding, yet all to no avail. I am someone who doesnt like going out to share and i believe the issue can only be fixed by the both of us, but this one is begining to drag for too long and from the look of things i am the one at the loosing end. I will go to my inlaws place and smile, nobody know how mean their daughter is to me, i too feel very ashamed raising the matter with my father inlaw. Last week i tried to initiate sex the same rejection, she is tired. I felt very frustrated and am now seriously considering cheating even though i am a Christian. Cheating is not right, cause it is expensive and emotionally draining, exposes one to STDs and it is against my Christian faith but what can i do? Sometime i have had to masturbate to suppress my sexual urge, but for how long can one continue to do this? I feel very ashamed coming to nairaland but what can i do. But dont get me wrong o, my wife has her good sides but this sex issue is really beginning to hurt and it does nt look like she would change anytime soon from the way she has been behaving.

Even if she doesnt find me attractive, should that be enough reason to continue to deny me sex after 3 months. Right now we are not speaking at the moment, cause i am mad with her. The next day after all she did, she come to greet me in the morning and acts like nothing happen. This is how she does and most time i always over look it, but the one from last week really hurt the most. I feel I have made a mistake marrying her. She also doesn't really care about my eating, most time she is only bothered about what our son and the maid will eat. I always have to go to the kitchen and look for what to eat, sometimes i get food outside. Even though i always drop food money. since we started quarrelling she has stopped cooking for me. Just very frustrated.

To the experienced married men in the house, what can i do the address this issue. I am considering collecting my car, not that it would be of any use to me , just to frustrate her

angry
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by TheCork(m): 1:50am On Nov 20, 2020
some50686:
Hi Everyone, i got married in 2018, We are both working class.. I am in my 34 while my wife is in her late 28. My wife has been denying me sex, we rarely have sex. sometimes we can go for over a month without sex. Whenever i ask for sex, she just complains she is tired and that is it. Sometimes i would plead and try yet she wont accept. What pains me the most is the way she react when i try to approach her. She would yell and begin to shout what nonsense is this, who is this now? To the point i only could initiate sex, sat morning and even with that she still refuses. Before we got married I sat her down and told her about this issue, that i hear about it from my married friends and dont want to experience such, she assured me and said our wont be like that but our is now worse. I am not sure we had sex more than 12 times the whole of last year.

The first time i sat her down, i asked her why she is doing all this to me, she complained i dont show her enough love, that she wants me to do more house chores, and also take her to eat outside and watch movies. I told her i will try. Although i knw am not the most romantic guy around, but i try the little ways I can, we sometimes go to see the movies. I do laundry on sat, help with ironing all the clothes she would wear during the week and cook a very few time. I ensured we got a maid so she wont be pressure by house chores. I also gave her my only car so she doesnt need to enter public transport, buy food from great eateries and even icecreams, almost every other week. But she has not changed, the last major fight we had was about 3months ago and it was about sex cause she denied me for no reason. Sex has always been the source of our quarrel. She was even telling me to go meet the maid since i am always so nice to the maid one time i tried to have sex. I really feel pained, like she is taking me for a ride because of my cool and easy going attitude. I have never raised my hand on my wife or even used abusive words. I even try to ask her how work is and gist with her to increase our bonding, yet all to no avail. I am someone who doesnt like going out to share and i believe the issue can only be fixed by the both of us, but this one is begining to drag for too long and from the look of things i am the one at the loosing end. I will go to my inlaws place and smile, nobody know how mean their daughter is to me, i too feel very ashamed raising the matter with my father inlaw. Last week i tried to initiate sex the same rejection, she is tired. I felt very frustrated and am now seriously considering cheating even though i am a Christian. Cheating is not right, cause it is expensive and emotionally draining, exposes one to STDs and it is against my Christian faith but what can i do? Sometime i have had to masturbate to suppress my sexual urge, but for how long can one continue to do this? I feel very ashamed coming to nairaland but what can i do. But dont get me wrong o, my wife has her good sides but this sex issue is really beginning to hurt and it does nt look like she would change anytime soon from the way she has been behaving.

Even if she doesnt find me attractive, should that be enough reason to continue to deny me sex after 3 months. Right now we are not speaking at the moment, cause i am mad with her. The next day after all she did, she come to greet me in the morning and acts like nothing happen. This is how she does and most time i always over look it, but the one from last week really hurt the most. I feel I have made a mistake marrying her. She also doesn't really care about my eating, most time she is only bothered about what our son and the maid will eat. I always have to go to the kitchen and look for what to eat, sometimes i get food outside. Even though i always drop food money. since we started quarrelling she has stopped cooking for me. Just very frustrated.

To the experienced married men in the house, what can i do the address this issue. I am considering collecting my car, not that it would be of any use to me , just to frustrate her

deny how?.....is she lightskin?.. NO..... bro cant u juss slap her face??(no oofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Lush100(m): 2:03am On Nov 20, 2020
Don't let me give my suggestion because some people will leave the wife matter and start their moral code.
Shebi u did church marriage,
And a lot of people were witnesses to the vow she made b4 God and everyone there.
Look for 10 close elderly people including ur parents and ur church pastor (if he was there) that were present that day and start by letting know that's what u are going through.
If they are using Bible to talk to u and ur wife and asking you to be patient, ask all of them to read the book of Esther and read the while chapter 1 and underline out the conclusion of the action taken by the king advisers and the reason for it.
It was clearly stated in the Bible.
Secondly I hope ur wife does not have a running mouth because u might be tempted to slap that.(for the wife moralist, I didn't ask him to slap her)
Pls don't keep silent until they have talked sense into that.
May I ask what exactly is her reason for denying ur ur marital right?

1 Like

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by davien(m): 2:36am On Nov 20, 2020
Maybe after washing all the plates you can also mop the floors and pack all her dirty panties to wash.

You are emasculated, if you don't know what that word means go google it, she's sucked you dry of intimacy you're now so desperate as to become her slave.

Forget what everyone here is telling you, if I were you I'd make sure I send my message in the most clear way possible, I'd walk into the house and tell her she has till the next day to pack up all her things and leave your house. The next day if she's still in the house a series of hard slaps and belt whips will drive her out, then I'll pack her things and throw them out.

This isn't the US, you are well in your right of removing partners who don't fulfill conjugal duties. It's the same way people in Asian countries don't marry women above 25, we groom people to fulfill roles and not be a burden to others, she accepted the role of a wife and so she should either fulfill it completely or get out of your life.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Judybash93(m): 4:22am On Nov 20, 2020
Ōmō men.. This is kinda frustrating. How about trying something new in bed. I'm single and i get more booty every month than you.

I think the best thing you can do is to ignore her and don't even act as if her kini is important to you. I think she's happy seeing you chasing her up and down. If you're Hot, go and self-service..
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Judybash93(m): 4:24am On Nov 20, 2020
One more thing, lose that coolness.. don't beat her oOo. Just stand on your point and don't let her manipulate you emotionally...
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Judybash93(m): 4:28am On Nov 20, 2020
baralatie:

even the practical synopsis is that the wife is using sex as a tool of negotiation not that she is asexual .
it is when he buys into it and ends up not even responding to the wife for a year that she will eventually hit the infidelity train.
so inorder to stop that train he has a choice to throw this attitude right into the open .so she will now make a clear distinct choice of either the marriage work or the marriage end

Bros, you get sense abeg
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by MrHighSea: 4:55am On Nov 20, 2020
beg for sex ke
Truth is that's why most guys consider marriage, not to be frolicking everywhere.
there better be a good reason.
We have several jobs FFS, hand, blow, feet, booobs, etc

I'll endure for one year, after that WE'LL have mistresses. We, because I won't hide it. Slowly, she'll be going back home.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by luminouz(m): 5:24am On Nov 20, 2020
baralatie:

you still no get people will blame the husband for taking that car from the irrespective of whatever reason he brings.it will be proving to him in favour of the wife as an act of maltreatment.
thereby kissing out

Wrong......
Stop making excuses to justify bad behavior biko.
If you live your life worrying about what people will say about your marriage,then you ain't man enough to marry.

You are the husband, act like one.

7 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by luminouz(m): 5:30am On Nov 20, 2020
baralatie:

that is because you are not thinking outside the box.
the wife already factored this.why would her husband come and report this kind of issue........impossible
but when she knows the husband mouth sharp like razor and cut like butcher knife....
knowing that the husband narration of events can cause her to make a life changing decision...
she knows that it is either she saves her face or her marriage or the marriage scatter

Lol...you are one funny dude....you keep making a case for him speaking out,on sex issues when he could easily handle the wife in his own home.
Which mumu sharp mouth does he need to have biko? He needs sharp action,not razor mouth. Women are known for mouth talks. A man takes action. Why on earth does a grown up man go to his in-laws and be reporting his wife sex inadequacy? Haba, does it even sound good to you? I already outlined how he could deal with the woman. But then,you still no gree. You dont want him to take the car or behave somehow so that people won't think he is maltreating her....

Oga,if thats how you wanna handle your own marriage, you go suffer small o. Cuz you will turn to a reporter at ya in-laws place. She screams at you,you go report, she doesn't prepare your food, report, everything? Report!!! Does that sound manly to you?....
I don taya to dey advice you biko. You dont know women.DONT worry though, you will learn.

6 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by addictiv(m): 5:47am On Nov 20, 2020
There are many ways to resolve this issue... But the best way is to find out the reason why she's acting this way... The story that she's tired is just a cover.. There are underlying factors that are influencing this behaviour and if op is able to uncover this then the problem is half solved. Visiting a counsellor will really help if you want a permanent solution that will have both of you in the best mental state. BTW stop begging for sex...you can hack her mind or persuade her into doing it without you begging for it. Also find things to keep you busy, take a up a new hobby, get a new car, start a tasking project that takes up most of your time n attention. Etc
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Mrscarter(f): 5:55am On Nov 20, 2020
some50686:

Coming from a woman's point if view...I think maybe U need make her fall in love with you over again. Try be more romantic n do things together like just U n her. Romantic things. Make her laugh often n make her want to be around U more. Women like men who make them laugh alot n they love being romanced. Some ppl marry n act like the romance was just a thing to get to the marraige stage but U gotta keep it up. She should be making effort too. Take her on a romantic dinner n talk things over openly n honesty. Find out her reasons for her denying you sex. Explain to her the kind of marraige you want n that U love her n want both of U to enjoy your marraige
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Mrscarter(f): 5:57am On Nov 20, 2020
moneyshop:
From people's experiences, most marriages do pass through this stage. After first child, there's always this rejection by the woman in MANY marriages.

I don't want you to see this little challenge as if you're passing through hell... No!

It's a phase that will soon pass. Whatever you do or plan doing, don't cheat on her. That will cause the main problem that you think you have now, and then it'll rain brim stones and fire. Be patient.

Don't follow the advice of any unmarried little kid that will come here to shout "SIMP," overlook them, they'll understand when it gets to their turn.

Keep treating your wife well, don't take the car away from her, don't punish her in any way, so long as it's only sex that is the issue, it'll soon pass.

Try and control your sexual urge, whatever you do at this trying time, will decide how peaceful your home will be. Be cool and handle everything in a matured way, she'll change by herself.

Hear me again bro, this too shall pass. It only needs patience.

You're wisesmiley
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Mrscarter(f): 6:06am On Nov 20, 2020
dermmy:
Report her to her parents and this is the time to excercise self control please don't commit adultery it's the devil's trap.

Bad advice. Report her to her parents will just make her resent him.
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Mrscarter(f): 6:07am On Nov 20, 2020
tobechi74:
What role do you play in her life?
If financial, withdraw from it. Tell her you need money to service Ashewo.
Come back late, tell her you are coming from a prostitute place

Flirt with girls in her presence,

Do not ask her for sex again.

If she dresses with some part of her body exposed, tell her she is too far or black etc.
You do not find her attractive again.

Intentionally,buy a packet of condom and remove one and place it where she will see it

Place a bigger bra in your bedroom.

https://tobechispeaks./2020/11/04/a-little-fragrance-of-divorce/

Na thats immature n won't fix his marraige it'll cause resentment. Mistrust.
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 20, 2020
Mrscarter:

Coming from a woman's point if view...I think maybe U need make her fall in love with you over again. Try be more romantic n do things together like just U n her. Romantic things. Make her laugh often n make her want to be around U more. Women like men who make them laugh alot n they love being romanced. Some ppl marry n act like the romance was just a thing to get to the marraige stage but U gotta keep it up. She should be making effort too. Take her on a romantic dinner n talk things over openly n honesty. Find out her reasons for her denying you sex. Explain to her the kind of marraige you want n that U love her n want both of U to enjoy your marraige

Indirectly defending your fellow woman for her callous acts.

A man working hard to provide and be a good father is being treated badly and all you say is he should be a comdian to make her wife laugh and be going about trying to please her.

If she has any reason to deny him sex, she should say it, and shouldn't even wait for the husband to ask.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by dermmy(m): 6:16am On Nov 20, 2020
Mrscarter:

Bad advice. Report her to her parents will just make her resent him.

In the end after things have gone sour between the couple the wife's parents would still blame the husband for not telling them. You know naija parents now words like this would always come from them.

"And things like this were happening in your home and you couldn't inform us, if you had informed us we would have rein in after all she's still our daughter"

That's how the husband would take the blame. So it's normal and right thing for him to inform her parents.

I would have adviced him to inform their pastor but the pastors we have these days can't be trusted.
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Mrscarter(f): 6:22am On Nov 20, 2020
dermmy:

In the end after things have gone sour between the couple the wife's parents would still blame the husband for not telling them. You know naija parents now words like this would always come from them.

"And things like this were happening in your home and you couldn't inform us, if you had informed us we would have rein in after all she's still our daughter"

I would have adviced him to inform their pastor but the pastors we have these days can't be trusted.

Yeah I know. I just believe a marraige is between a man n his wife not their families n therefore they should work it out between them. I don't think it's right a wife denying her husband. I mean if she's not feeling well or something then fair enuff but constantly like that it's not a gud marraige. So I think he needs get her attracted to him.
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Mrscarter(f): 6:32am On Nov 20, 2020
LagosInter:

Indirectly defending the your fellow woman for her callous acts.

A man working hard to provide and be a good father is being treated badly and all you say is he should be a comdian to make her wife laugh and be going about trying to please her.

If she has any reason to deny him sex, she should say it, and shouldn't even wait for the husband to ask.

Haha. Na I'm not defending her. A woman shouldn't deny her husband. If she's not feeling well fair enuff but constant like this isn't good. Whatever it is yes she should be telling him. But I think there's nice ways if working it out. Going to her parents or taking things off her or cheating on her, a that will just cause resentment. It won't solve anything just intensify the situation.
If U want a happy marriage U gotta have a happy wife n then she will make her husband happy. U don't want a resentful wife. I just think resorting to drastic or harsh measures should be a last resort.
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by larryUG(m): 6:38am On Nov 20, 2020
Very high tendency your wife is a lesbian

1 Like

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by kunle75(m): 6:48am On Nov 20, 2020
some50686:

Oga if you don't want to die young look outside, her brain will go back to default quickly.

Let any mofos quote me wrongly and hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Gaggii: 6:51am On Nov 20, 2020
BuddhaPalm:

Why not legit get a babe instead, for real.

Let prying you away from the girl be her problem.

He say him be Christian
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by JONSYN7154: 7:08am On Nov 20, 2020
aoshi:
This is strange. I guess this attitude was present when you were both dating as you indicated you had a discussion with her on this matter. How did she get pregnant if you had sex less than 12 times in a year? If she wasn't like this before marriage. It could be stress or she's getting it elsewhere.
I would suggest you inform both family so when you go out for sexual satisfaction nobody would blame you solely.
I disagree with what you said that he should informed the both families. The only thing to be done is to tell her parents. if his parents are involved believe you me she'll loose her respect and they will see her less. No family will want their son to be treated bad.

3 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by JONSYN7154: 7:11am On Nov 20, 2020
moneyshop:
From people's experiences, most marriages do pass through this stage. After first child, there's always this rejection by the woman in MANY marriages.

I don't want you to see this little challenge as if you're passing through hell... No!

It's a phase that will soon pass. Whatever you do or plan doing, don't cheat on her. That will cause the main problem that you think you have now, and then it'll rain brim stones and fire. Be patient.

Don't follow the advice of any unmarried little kid that will come here to shout "SIMP," overlook them, they'll understand when it gets to their turn.

Keep treating your wife well, don't take the car away from her, don't punish her in any way, so long as it's only sex that is the issue, it'll soon pass.

Try and control your sexual urge, whatever you do at this trying time, will decide how peaceful your home will be. Be cool and handle everything in a matured way, she'll change by herself.

God bless you.
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by femi4: 7:22am On Nov 20, 2020
some50686:

She doesn't find you attractive anymore, forget all those excuses. Its time to let her know that "two can play the game".

Collect your car from her

Go about your normal duty, " never beg for sex going forward"

Be excited and find rest of mind in things and other people around you.

She'll come around, every lady love attention. But this time around, "Don't Give it to her" Ignore her, in fact if you have female friends , call them in her presence , let them visit you when she's around.

In 3months, she re-evaluate and acknowledged your worth in the marriage

7 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by CaveAdullam: 7:38am On Nov 20, 2020
A little gist:

1. The brain region for sex in women is 2-3 times smaller than in men.

2. Because of a high amount of testosterone in men, which is about 10-100 times higher than in women, men think about sex round the clock while women; average of 14 times in their menstrual cycle.

3. Because of the menstrual cycle of women, the first 14 days is their happy mood and the last 14 days is a dangerous one for them, and others around them.

4. If women see a dominant male after marriage, they detour their focus towards him, and fantasize about him. And if care is not taken, they might end up corralling his sperms.

5. If women are psychologically, emotionally and physically stress, their reception towards sex is poor and very low. So, not until a woman becomes comfortable around her man, free from every workloads, sex will definitely be a problem for her. And this is very common among career women.

some50686:
Hi Everyone, i got married in 2018, We are both working class.. I am in my 34 while my wife is in her late 28. My wife has been denying me sex, we rarely have sex. sometimes we can go for over a month without sex.
Did you met your wife a virgin?

If yes, then,

1. You're are not good when it comes to the game of sex. She wants you to fulfill her fantasies, and it seems you're unable. So, up your game.

2. When a woman becomes a mother, her attention shifts from her husband towards her kids. Understand this, and still up your game.

If no,

1. How was sex before marriage?
Way below, you said you are a Christian, and to put it clearly, it is possible you didn't engage in sexual intercourse before marriage.

The implication here is: higher body counts or sexual partners before marriage, the lower the bonding between her and her husband. Simple!

2. Premium tears scenario: a male that knows the game is tingling her, and has now become her focus and fantasy.

If she was not a virgin before marriage, just know you're dealing with an alpha widow, you don't have the key and will never have the key that opens her legs and takes you to her heart. She didn't choose you, you choose her. You're not the man she wants to submit to. She doesn't see you as a dominant man, and therefore it will be difficult for you to win her. She use you to seal the deal: beta bucks at age 26 after enjoying herself during the party phase.

But there's a way out: Dread game.

some50686:
Whenever i ask for sex, she just complains she is tired and that is it. Sometimes i would plead and try yet she wont accept. What pains me the most is the way she react when i try to approach her. She would yell and begin to shout what nonsense is this, who is this now? To the point i only could initiate sex, sat morning and even with that she still refuses. Before we got married I sat her down and told her about this issue, that i hear about it from my married friends and dont want to experience such, she assured me and said our wont be like that but our is now worse. I am not sure we had sex more than 12 times the whole of last year.
Dominant men don't negotiate anything with their spouse. They set the pace, and she follows. You failed because you lack the foresight to see that GENUINE DESIRE CAN NEVER BE NEGOTIATED. Your frame is weak. Your boundary is loose. You are easily manipulated, and women are disgusted by such kinds of men.

Your plead for sex is disgusting. You made sex become your second god, and she is really using it as a weapon of control over you. You place her on a very high pedestal which you ought to have occupied, and now, she dangles her vagina before you, and if eventually, she finally allow you have your way, you see it as a prize, and her; elevation of power.

some50686:
The first time i sat her down, i asked her why she is doing all this to me, she complained i dont show her enough love, that she wants me to do more house chores, and also take her to eat outside and watch movies. I told her i will try. Although i knw am not the most romantic guy around, but i try the little ways I can, we sometimes go to see the movies. I do laundry on sat, help with ironing all the clothes she would wear during the week and cook a very few time. I ensured we got a maid so she wont be pressure by house chores. I also gave her my only car so she doesnt need to enter public transport, buy food from great eateries and even icecreams, almost every other week. But she has not changed, the last major fight we had was about 3months ago and it was about sex cause she denied me for no reason. Sex has always been the source of our quarrel. She was even telling me to go meet the maid since i am always so nice to the maid one time i tried to have sex. I really feel pained, like she is taking me for a ride because of my cool and easy going attitude. I have never raised my hand on my wife or even used abusive words. I even try to ask her how work is and gist with her to increase our bonding, yet all to no avail. I am someone who doesnt like going out to share and i believe the issue can only be fixed by the both of us, but this one is begining to drag for too long and from the look of things i am the one at the loosing end. I will go to my inlaws place and smile, nobody know how mean their daughter is to me, i too feel very ashamed raising the matter with my father inlaw.
Why do you allow yourself to peter to this level? You're weak my friend, and women hate weak men. She sets terms and conditions for you because you're weak. No frame, no dominance.

You better start informing your in-laws that their daughter is coming back home----dread game number 1.

some50686:
Last week i tried to initiate sex the same rejection, she is tired. I felt very frustrated and am now seriously considering cheating even though i am a Christian. Cheating is not right, cause it is expensive and emotionally draining, exposes one to STDs and it is against my Christian faith but what can i do? Sometime i have had to masturbate to suppress my sexual urge, but for how long can one continue to do this? I feel very ashamed coming to nairaland but what can i do. But dont get me wrong o, my wife has her good sides but this sex issue is really beginning to hurt and it does nt look like she would change anytime soon from the way she has been behaving.
Shut up, your wife doesn't have any good side. The number one thing good women give their husbands as a form of submission is good sex. She is evil if she restrains her conjugal rights. Your wife loathes you man. No atom of respect. BS!

Yeah, infidelity is wrong as it exposes you and your households to predators. Infidelity will make you lose focus on your kids, your paramount goals, your money, time, emotional conflicts etc. I'm no advocate of infidelity.

STDs are out of it. With good contraceptives, and willingness on your side to abide by it, STDs will be far away.

O yeah, you're a Christian man, I pray the dread game works for you. If not you're on a long thing.

some50686:
Seriously? Are you a man?

some50686:

2. Start coming home late. If you close from work early, don't come home straight, look for a cool vicinity not far from your residence, and take some relaxation. With this, you've put her on suspense.

3. Take a leave from home on Fridays and come back home Sunday evenings. You can take your child during some of the days.

4. Send your maid back home, and inform your wife that it is her duty to perform the chores at home; washing, cleaning and cooking. If she refuse, tell her to start preparing for divorce.

5. If she refuse to cook, stop giving her money. Cook for yourself and your child. After all no food for lazy woman.

6. Buy new clothes, and start dressing neatly.

7. Begin to flirt with other women when you're in proximity to her. You can fake it if it seems hypocritical towards your Christian faith by feigning phone calls.

8. Stop sharing same bedroom with her. You doing so will make her feel and know that you don't care how much she hoards sex.

9. Make your communications with her become abrupt. State your points without any form of explanation.

10. Don't take her out. Don't buy her gifts. Don't form uncle romancer. Not until she develops a genuine desire for you, all rewards must be on hold.

11. Start preparing her mind for divorce, and if you do so, it will send a negative signal to her brains that you're ready for business.

12. Don't apologize ever again. Don't negotiate ever again. If she does not absorb to your frame, it's hight time you let her go.

13. Set the terms and conditions of the house, and you tell her she's free to leave if she cannot comply.

If you do all these properly it will work, but if not, I think you should prepare your mind for a second wife(Women are the same though, except you're a masculine man will they submit to you) or opt for a divorce from marriage as a whole. Your happiness and peace of mind should come first. Make sure you do all things possible to raise your child under the right environment.

Martinez39s and Evolutionlove, I have done my part, and I know this young man is 2 steps away from the redpill. He that has an ear let him hear.

Thanks.

God bless.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by superlightning: 7:45am On Nov 20, 2020
some50686:

I'm not like others who will judge you if you find sex elsewhere because of being sex starved. This doesn't mean I want you to have extramarital sex. But please, do what works for you.

I'm not you but if I were you, she can NEVER deny me to that extent. Because she would have known right from time that I have high sex libido and it's my emotional food. I can only consider if she is undergoing some birth trauma or sickness.
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by superlightning: 7:48am On Nov 20, 2020
moneyshop:

Your "many" women does not represent the larger percentage of women who are not like that. Most women after their first pregnancy crave for sex.

Deny me sex for two months when she is not ill or traumatized? Bullshit. In this age of equality, two can play the game in their own way.

1 Like

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by Cherez: 7:54am On Nov 20, 2020
moneyshop:

I wish I could interact more with you
So, it's possible to be denied sex for over 2months esp in a married man?
Is this actually a phase with most women or is it that some women.dont actually wanna pay their own price of the marriage partnership?
Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by superlightning: 7:54am On Nov 20, 2020
CaveAdullam:

A little gist:

1. The brain region for sex in women is 2-3 times smaller than in men.

2. Because of a high amount of testosterone in men, which is about 10-100 times higher than in women, men think about sex round the clock while women; average of 14 times in their menstrual cycle.

3. Because of the menstrual cycle of women, the first 14 days is their happy mood and the last 14 days is a dangerous one for them, and others around them.

4. If women see a dominant male after marriage, they detour their focus towards him, and fantasize about him. And if care is not taken, they might end up corralling his sperms.

5. If women are psychologically, emotionally and physically stress, their reception towards sex is poor and very low. So, not until a woman becomes comfortable around her man, free from every workloads, sex will definitely be a problem for her. And this is very common among career women.

Did you met your wife a virgin?

If yes, then,

1. You're are not good when it comes to the game of sex. She wants you to fulfill her fantasies, and it seems you're unable. So, up your game.

2. When a woman becomes a mother, her attention shifts from her husband towards her kids. Understand this, and still up your game.

If no,

1. How was sex before marriage?
Way below, you said you are a Christian, and to put it clearly, it is possible you didn't engage in sexual intercourse before marriage.

The implication here is: higher body counts or sexual partners before marriage, the lower the bonding between her and her husband. Simple!

2. Premium tears scenario: a male that knows the game is tingling her, and has now become her focus and fantasy.

If she was not a virgin before marriage, just know you're dealing with an alpha widow, you don't have the key and will never have the key that opens her legs and takes you to her heart. She didn't choose you, you choose her. You're not the man she wants to submit to. She doesn't see you as a dominant man, and therefore it will be difficult for you to win her. She use you to seal the deal: beta bucks at age 26 after enjoying herself during the party phase.

But there's a way out: Dread game.

Dominant men don't negotiate anything with their spouse. They set the pace, and she follows. You failed because you lack the foresight to see that GENUINE DESIRE CAN NEVER BE NEGOTIATED. Your frame is weak. Your boundary is loose. You are easily manipulated, and women are disgusted by such kinds of men.

Your plead for sex is disgusting. You made sex become your second god, and she is really using it as a weapon of control over you. You place her on a very high pedestal which you ought to have occupied, and now, she dangles her vagina before you, and if eventually, she finally allow you have your way, you see it as a prize, and her; elevation of power.

Why do you allow yourself to peter to this level? You're weak my friend, and women hate weak men. She sets terms and conditions for you because you're weak. No frame, no dominance.

You better start informing your in-laws that their daughter is coming back home----dread game number 1.

Shut up, your wife doesn't have any good side. The number one thing good women give their husbands as a form of submission is good sex. She is evil if she restrains her conjugal rights. Your wife loathes you man. No atom of respect. BS!

Yeah, infidelity is wrong as it exposes you and your households to predators. Infidelity will make you lose focus on your kids, your paramount goals, your money, time, emotional conflicts etc. I'm no advocate of infidelity.

STDs are out of it. With good contraceptives, and willingness on your side to abide by it, STDs will be far away.

O yeah, you're a Christian man, I pray the dread game works for you. If not you're on a long thing.

Seriously? Are you a man?

2. Start coming home late. If you close from work early, don't come home straight, look for a cool vicinity not far from your residence, and take some relaxation. With this, you've put her on suspense.

3. Take a leave from home on Fridays and come back home Sunday evenings. You can take your child during some of the days.

4. Send your maid back home, and inform your wife that it is her duty to perform the chores at home; washing, cleaning and cooking. If she refuse, tell her to start preparing for divorce.

5. If she refuse to cook, stop giving her money. Cook for yourself and your child. After all no food for lazy woman.

6. Buy new clothes, and start dressing neatly.

7. Begin to flirt with other women when you're in proximity to her. You can fake it if it seems hypocritical towards your Christian faith by feigning phone calls.

8. Stop sharing same bedroom with her. You doing so will make her feel and know that you don't care how much she hoards sex.

9. Make your communications with her become abrupt. State your points without any form of explanation.

10. Don't take her out. Don't buy her gifts. Don't form uncle romancer. Not until she develops a genuine desire for you, all rewards must be on hold.

11. Start preparing her mind for divorce, and if you do so, it will send a negative signal to her brains that you're ready for business.

12. Don't apologize ever again. Don't negotiate ever again. If she does not absorb to your frame, it's hight time you let her go.

13. Set the terms and conditions of the house, and you tell her she's free to leave if she cannot comply.

If you do all these properly it will work, but if not, I think you should prepare your mind for a second wife(Women are the same though, except you're a masculine man will they submit to you) or opt for a divorce from marriage as a whole. Your happiness and peace of mind should come first. Make sure you do all things possible to raise your child under the right environment.

Martinez39s and Evolutionlove, I have done my part, and I know this young man is 2 steps away from the redpill. He that has an ear let him hear.

Thanks.

God bless.

Thanks man, you spoke my mind. 100%.

The OP should wise up.

She perceives him as weak.

If she has genuine issues stopping her from having sex, she will do everything in her power to end it in order to please her man.

2 Likes

Re: Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex by baralatie(m): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2020
luminouz:

Lol...you are one funny dude....you keep making a case for him speaking out,on sex issues when he could easily handle the wife in his own home.
Which mumu sharp mouth does he need to have biko? He needs sharp action,not razor mouth. Women are known for mouth talks. A man takes action. Why on earth does a grown up man go to his in-laws and be reporting his wife sex inadequacy? Haba, does it even sound good to you? I already outlined how he could deal with the woman. But then,you still no gree. You dont want him to take the car or behave somehow so that people won't think he is maltreating her....

Oga,if thats how you wanna handle your own marriage, you go suffer small o. Cuz you will turn to a reporter at ya in-laws place. She screams at you,you go report, she doesn't prepare your food, report, everything? Report!!! Does that sound manly to you?....
I don taya to dey advice you biko. You dont know women.DONT worry though, you will learn.
if the guy like make him suffer in silence!
Good luck to him!
me I have said my own....blow it open.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Nairaland Crush! / Share Your Valentine Selfie With Your Loved Ones / 10 Reasons To Be Happy You Are Single On Valentine’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 245
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.