Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? (44709 Views)

Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak / Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Lawalemi(m): 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
Take it that there are better friends for you out there
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Oyiboman69: 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
surebona:

Sincerely speaking I caused it all... Please don't criticize me, I am human, I cheated on her, and could not hold myself but to tell her...
Sincerely speaking,I don't support those guys here calling some people simp but at this point...you're a simp raise to power²...
Only you cheats without getting caught but you went ahead and tell her yourself undecided...
Things you shouldn't disclose to your woman..
How much you earn.
The women you cheat with (even if you're caught red handedly on top of her,make sure you deny it) as it shows you respect her...
How much you love her...
The list goes on...there's no fairness in love and war...all this children sefff.....

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Roseey0(f): 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
surebona:

Sincerely speaking I caused it all... Please don't criticize me, I am human, I cheated on her, and could not hold myself but to tell her...

But Oga you go dey alright last last.
Just count it as loss for your sin and try and move on. We all lose things from time to time. Just remember that in life some doors are destined to close so that some others door will open for us.

Lastly, delete everything that remind you about the other party for now. You can reconnect when you are over it.
You think you are the heartbroken here but she is worse broken than you. You threw away 6yrs because of 10mins pleasure. Epele

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Saig: 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
surebona:
Please I need assistance, how can I survive a heartbreak from a relationship of over 6yrs. She was basically my friend, sister and girlfriend. I am not in a good state of mind. All I need is help and hope that I will survive this. Please help me. Even if it's one reply that can help me I will be very grateful

Why didn't you wife her in those 6 years na. it took too long. They say even saliva when it is left for too long in the mouth it turns to water!

I can only imagine your pain. Wish you recover quickly and learn your lesson

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by od501: 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
DeOTR:
At least, take solace in the fact that you actually did her wrong.
A lady once broke up with me without reason (at least none known to me. I called her after work that fateful day, the the first statement she made was, I'm no longer interested. I thought it was a joke.
I have many female from, so I shift to the next girl.

Real nigger
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by surebona(m): 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
jaxxy:

First it happens and it has happened to a lot of people and will still happen to many others for one reason or the other.

How to get over it? Same way we all get over any major relationships breakup. Look for other things important to u and invest ur self and time into them and as time pass the hurt or disappointment will reduce. Then try to gradually start again. Also use the time to learn from the past. At the end of the day u will become wiser and stronger. That’s one of the advantages u get from such an experience. U will be fine. Cheers.
Thanks alot
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Jonathan39: 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
Igbo people will say, onye ajuru, adigi aju onwenya. Meaning, person wey dey reject, no dey reject himself. If she go, good. Just work on yourself and get better at what you do. Don't allow your mind to play on you

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by KIDfurniture(m): 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
Lol.. 6years... you should go to church and give thanks to God almighty. Even ur seniors that are married for 10 years didnt survive it..

surebona:
Please I need assistance, how can I survive a heartbreak from a relationship of over 6yrs. She was basically my friend, sister and girlfriend. I am not in a good state of mind. All I need is help and hope that I will survive this. Please help me. Even if it's one reply that can help me I will be very grateful
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by ZooOga: 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
ur done mumu, go find anoda girl grin

"Nairaland / General / Re: What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by surebona(m): 6:03pm On Aug 28
Omoh, I no fit forget o.. I woke and my girl was by my side only to think I was already in the bathing room, I brought out the guy and faced the tv on the floor. Na my babe slap the guy if not I for discharge there... Shayoo na bastard last last o....

Another day it was almost raining I had to leave my house to tell my friend in his own house that it's about to rain. And the rain caught me there....
(Quote) (Report) 24 Likes (Like) (Share)"

https://www.nairaland.com/5901576/whats-worst-thing-ever-did/2#93325637

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by deavicky(m): 10:48pm On Dec 04, 2020
surebona:
just six years u are here complaining. Mine was 11 years. When she let me it was like my life will end but then i realise that if it was death that came in between would i have agreed to die with her or probably if she has HIV would i want to continue with her?.. Just let her be and u would realise that she is the one shading u from more better and enjoyably relationship.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by JovialJune(f): 10:48pm On Dec 04, 2020
surebona:

I am not justifying my act.. I really deserve all I'm getting.. I'm only saying she should forgive.. if I was always a cheat why did we stay all 6yrs with no issues until I had to tell her my shameful act... That's my point.. I'm human.

My point now is this, not everyone can tolerate a cheat, plain and simple, I for one can never ever tolerate it, she has forgiven you, but she can never forget, she sees you as filth and disgusting for going in with someone else, that is how I see cheats too, don't force her back to your life, if not you'd regret it, just move on.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by surebona(m): 10:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
Notatribalist:
I was heartbroken by a girl I love so much..I cried my heart out that day even as a man o,lol..Guess what,after sometime we comeback together. Then I started asking myself why the cry in the first place?If I could see the future I would not have suffered myself with those tears.Same thing happened to my brother. Her girl came back few months after breakup...
Now what I want you to know is that if that girl is urs the relationship will comeback and strong. Sometimes we BREAKUP just to MAKEUP..Let this console you,just know that if nature wants you back you both will comeback, if not you will be surprise how you will forget about her with time.

Thanks.. really wish we come back.
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Godmond(m): 10:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
Pls get a motivational book to read n also read your bible. That's where you can get solace

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by fergie001: 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
6 years.......Very funny cool cool
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by mariahAngel(f): 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
Paromarc:
Wahala for who go fall in love

Big wahala!
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by JohnsonEmmanul2(m): 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nigerians, Do you know that you can make
100,000 NGN in less than 5-6 hours with just
1000NGN.
HOW TO GET STARTED
create a *SPORTYBET* Account ✔
Fund it with 1000 NGN ✔
Send your login details ✔
NOTE..
Once you sent incorrect login details I won't reply your message and thet the end of the deal
WHAT I'M TO DO WITH YOUR 1000?
I'm to play virtual games for you in your *SPORTYBET* Account to generate nothing less than 90,000NGN is this true? Yes! Very true with the help of some underground professional device has been detected that enables the player to see the outcome of the virtual Results even before the start..... If my share won't have to be a problem respectively of the cashout...
Interested person should call 08107951954. OR send me a direct message on whatsapp.
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
Just keep calm. Of course is hard but you will definitely survive it. I experienced same and 3yrs after I'm very much happy infact she's the one calling from time to time now to check on me. My phone number still stock in her head while have deleted hers & moved on.
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by romunu(m): 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
Just consider yourself lucky,what if she broke your heart when una do marry?
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
allow yourself to hurt, no pretense.
learn your lessons.
move on...
...and make it your goal to be successful.
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by surebona(m): 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
JovialJune:

My point now is this, not everyone can tolerate a cheat, plain and simple, I for one can never ever tolerate it, she has forgiven you, but she can never forget, she sees you as filth and disgusting for going in with someone else, that is how I see cheats too, don't force her back to your life, if not you'd regret it, just move on.

Thanks... For being sincere

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Chidonsky: 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
surebona:
move on bro,just know that human is imperfect.I just realise that the lady have been dating for 8yrs was even married unknown to me with kids.It was devastating but just know know that what will be will be no matter your effort.Just let it go because one way or the other life has a way of teaching them a lesson only if you were not at fault as well.I also feel the pain but have let go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by faraday77(m): 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
Just thank God for your life that you didn't end up with a supposed enemy in the guise of a friend. The number of years is irrespective. Disappointment is a blessing in disguise. Atleast she didn't pretend to love you. When it comes to marriage hypocrisy is abound.
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by firstratedcitiz(m): 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
You must find out why she's so determined to leave the relationship. If it's because of something you had done wrong in the relationship, make amends. But if she's determined and has truly made up her mind to leave (perhaps cos she started another relationship or is about to get married to a different man) there's nothing much you can do than to let her go. But for now, though, try a little more to see if you can salvage the relationship. Don't be too quick to accept that it's over, until you're convinced that it's truly over. In my own case, I cheated on my girlfriend and she broke the relationship and vowed never to accept me back. I persevered and in the end she forgave me and accepted me back, and today we are both happily married with 3 beautiful kids.
surebona:

She has made it clear that she can't. And have never seen her so certain.. I am just confused and wish I could find myself in the future feeling better

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Glorylynn: 10:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
lol you go Dey alright,na so e Dey do person,e don happen to me too but look at me now living happily and giving someone an advice,isn’t God wonderful? Bro you go Dey alright and you will also find someone waaaaaaay better....

Every waking day seems like it just happened the previous day, that's my fear[/quote]
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Kholar211: 10:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
surebona:
I feel your pain bro, it ain't easy going through heartbreak. Just man up, don't push to hard. If you guys are meant to be it will surely come to pass. I'm speaking from experience bro. Just... Relax ok

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Phraences: 10:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
surebona:

Do men feel heartbreak? I know i am being insensitive with this question but i just can't help myself.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by samwillyco1(m): 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
surebona:

Hmmmmmm, you cheated and told her, that's good but are you sure she naver cheated on you but you messed up by telling her straight, you should have asked her what will you do if I cheats on you? .

I should have loved to help you reconcile with her but I don't know her nor have her number but If you really wants her back go through her girlfriends they may help you but be careful not to start having something with any of them.; Good luck
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
Wicked boy grin grin grin heaven is far from your house
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by SweetCunt97(f): 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
surebona:
Buy Coldstone Ice cream, while eating it, listen to "I will survive" by Gloria Gaynor. You go dey alright

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by kellsnazzy(m): 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
This is the year of heart breaks �, I've had my share, I can tell you it's terrible, cry when you can, find a girl to help you but no emotions attached, time heals but you must accept what you can't change. I lost a relationship of 5years, had plans to seal it but I can't kill myself
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by surebona(m): 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
Phraences:

Do men feel heartbreak? I know i am being insensitive with this question but i just can't help myself.

I feel so empty emotionally.. as if I lost a close family member

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help / 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.