Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? (44702 Views)

Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak / Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by surebona(m): 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
firstratedcitiz:
Consider this the best advice you get here because I have been there, gone through what you're going through presently: (A) Bro, if you can help it, and if it can be possible for both of you, return to your estranged girlfriend and seek reconciliation and restart the relationship. (B) But if you feel the relationship has come to a point where I cannot be redeemed, move on, move ahead and never look back again.

She has made it clear that she can't. And have never seen her so certain.. I am just confused and wish I could find myself in the future feeling better

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by nonstan(m): 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
surebona:
Please I need assistance, how can I survive a heartbreak from a relationship of over 6yrs. She was basically my friend, sister and girlfriend. I am not in a good state of mind. All I need is help and hope that I will survive this. Please help me. Even if it's one reply that can help me I will be very grateful

How I wish I can call you, was in your shoe last year. see tips below
1. Allow your self to cry, don't hold it
2. Meet someone to rebound on, it helps you forget her, even though you will end up crying even when you are with the new girl. for what its worth you get to have a companion as at now.
3. Study or pick a hubby/skill, less time to worry
4. Perfectly normal that you feel bad sometimes, try not seeing or calling her, delete her pictures.
5. Lear not to love deeply again.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by maxiuc(m): 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
grin grin cheesy grin

See new comer ooooo, no worry you go dey alright Las las

After my first experience I learnt how to avoid this love of a thing
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by icebird25(m): 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
Drink poison and die...simp every where

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Notatribalist(m): 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
surebona:
Please I need assistance, how can I survive a heartbreak from a relationship of over 6yrs. She was basically my friend, sister and girlfriend. I am not in a good state of mind. All I need is help and hope that I will survive this. Please help me. Even if it's one reply that can help me I will be very grateful
I was heartbroken by a girl I love so much..I cried my heart out that day even as a man o,lol..Guess what,after sometime we comeback together. Then I started asking myself why the cry in the first place?If I could see the future I would not have suffered myself with those tears.Same thing happened to my brother. Her girl came back few months after breakup...
Now what I want you to know is that if that girl is urs the relationship will comeback and strong. Sometimes we BREAKUP just to MAKEUP..Let this console you,just know that if nature wants you back you both will comeback, if not you will be surprise how you will forget about her with time.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by AmbassadorB(m): 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
Oh my Brother.. i can relate I've been on that hit seat 4 several times. But came out strong and yet nothing changed in me. Try to cool of and get your mind of the thought with being around friends and engaging your self with activities. Thank me later cos it works. But don't act silly. Be A MAN!!!
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by simhosting: 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
Dont stay alone

Hange with friends

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by futurerex: 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
SarutobiEky:

Do you need a gun? A cutlass? Or your friendly neighbourhood sniper? Do quick I won comot. undecided angry
cheesy cheesy : Nairalanders, you people can make someones' situation worse I swear.
Where you won comot go na cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Seankhalifa: 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
surebona:
am sure u don't have sex with her.. Sorry
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Dpharisee: 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
surebona:

Thank you alot
What is her reason for breaking up, we just dey advice without the complete story
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by surebona(m): 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
nonstan:

How I wish I can call you, was in your shoe last year. see tips below
1. Allow your self to cry, don't hold it
2. Meet someone to rebound on, it helps you forget her, even though you will end up crying even when you are with the new girl. for what its worth you get to have a companion as at now.
3. Study or pick a hubby/skill, less time to worry
4. Perfectly normal that you feel bad sometimes, try not seeing or calling her, delete her pictures.
5. Lear not to love deeply again.

How can I do all these.. when my heart is so focus on wanting her... I'm sorry if I am weak.. buy I really didn't wish for this day and. Never repaired for it

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by faoogoke(m): 10:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
Pray to God about it. No counsel can deliver you. Only God can.

surebona:
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Lexusgs430: 10:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
surebona:

Why would you be dating for 6 years?...
How long did you intend to date her for?......

She sensed the unseriousness in you.......... wink
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Munzy14(m): 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
surebona:
Beautiful ones are not yet born...

Focus on achieving comfort and luxury, leave woman case, too many men have gone 6ft below on top same case.
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by surebona(m): 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
debbydams:
I feel your pain but i.dont knw that some guys still v hrt o.. Thesame tin happened to me some weeks ago.. It is not easy I cried so much that I started using eyes � drop �..just engage yourself with something keep yourself busy.. Meet people talk to people go. Out have fun.. A broken relationship � is beta dan a broken home �.to hell with her.. She doesnt deserve u..beta gurls full everywhere.. Pls your happiness is all that matters.. Bleep her embarassed

It's not as easy as that... I gave this relationship my all.. my day start with her and ends with her... I don't know where to start from... I'm just tired .. thanks alot... Life is just not easy to comprehend

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by oloshun(m): 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
Bro, the main thing is if you critically look at it, at the end, there is no one ready for you except yourself. It is how life revolves. When things are going well, it is as sweet as honey, but at that very point, it is deceitful. The reason life, and the reality is you by yourself. You were born alone and die alone. All other things are just patronage in the course of life.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by cococandy(f): 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
surebona:

Sincerely speaking I caused it all... Please don't criticize me, I am human, I cheated on her, and could not hold myself but to tell her...

Give it time. Time surely heals all wounds.
The fact that you felt sorry for what you did and confessed to her should have meant something. But I guess it’s a deal breaker for her and there’s nothing you can do about that.

Please don’t hurt yourself or do anything detrimental to your future. You have many years of an amazing life ahead of you. It’s just difficult to see through the fog at the moment to recognize that. Learn from this and use it to better your next relationship. Good luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Riverville(m): 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
I know it hurts sometimes, but, you'll get over it. You'll find another life to live.
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by holluwizzy: 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
Bro, just find loud but no loud am.

Engage ur self in other activities.

Watch ball and chill out.

Listen to Zlatan song title: sho mo

surebona:

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by surebona(m): 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
Bimpsyyyyy:

Occupy yourselfwith something else, like work, I am a lady and ds is the second heart break I am going through, first one I used a song to get over it and this work I am using my creative talent I never saw in myself to get over it, you can work more, duplicate tiktok videos, visit Instagram , follow some funny comedian on YouTube, enjoy life go, nobody deserve ur tears. Mine too was almost 6 years and I am till standing, set standard for yourself and move. An unsuccessful relationship is far better than a broken marriage. Move on , we move

Is it that easy... Wish I could I really wish I am trying...
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Sergioaguero: 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
Only God can help you. Opportunity to focus on him, he will never break your heart.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by humilitypays(m): 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
surebona:

She has made it clear that she can't. And have never seen her so certain.. I am just confused and wish I could find myself in the future feeling better
You must be very broke financially because only a broke guy will be feeling this dejected just because a lady, a lady oh.....ended a relationship with him, na wa oh

Go and focus and make money. Money will make you feel very alright. Ever since I soaked myself into money making and more money making eh, my dick no de stand again I swear......chicks full all over, as in super chicks.....not chewing gum girls, I mean classy girls.....yet my dick no de stand. Go and fall in love with making money and building business empire and you will never fall in love with any woman to talk of being heartbroken.

Making money is what you need to focus on now.....let whatever you are feeling now motivate you to chase after money the more and you will see your success door unlocked like magic!

Go after money, it will heal your heart faster wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Elaric(m): 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
Bro, shake it off. Just ask God sincerely to help u forget n move on. Preferably do it before u sleep at night,hope it work for u.
Naturally, u need to forget everything about her. Don't discuss about it again. Shun everyone dat want to bring her issue wit u.
Speedy recovery, bro
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Rilwayne001: 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
Heartbreak is bad oh grin grin

Whenever you go into any relationship, don't put all your eggs in one basket, else you'll be downtrodden and heartbroken like the OP.
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Saig: 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
I couldn't sleep day before yesterday. The girl I have been chatting with and nursing and catching feelings for a long time, I finally opened up to her and told her how I feel about her. Babe told me she likes me... but I opened up late now she's in a relationship Dmnn...I almost got depressed. Couldn't sleep. Haven't felt such pain in a while. Till now I'm just trying to give myself joy and recover
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by surebona(m): 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
JovialJune:

No we are not, but she was faithfully perfect that she didn't think of ever cheating on you right?

I am not justifying my act.. I really deserve all I'm getting.. I'm only saying she should forgive.. if I was always a cheat why did we stay all 6yrs with no issues until I had to tell her my shameful act... That's my point.. I'm human.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Sergioaguero: 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
Sorry
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by jaxxy(m): 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
surebona:

First it happens and it has happened to a lot of people and will still happen to many others for one reason or the other.

How to get over it? Same way we all get over any major relationships breakup. Look for other things important to u and invest ur self and time into them and as time pass the hurt or disappointment will reduce. Then try to gradually start again. Also use the time to learn from the past. At the end of the day u will become wiser and stronger. That’s one of the advantages u get from such an experience. U will be fine. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by DeOTR: 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
At least, take solace in the fact that you actually did her wrong.
A lady once broke up with me without reason (at least none known to me. I called her after work that fateful day, the the first statement she made was, I'm no longer interested. I thought it was a joke.
I have many female friends, so I shifted to the next girl.
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Necksonnel: 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
Smoke weed grin
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Babaflexzy11(m): 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
Bro, first of all u need to accept ur current reality.next u keep ur mind and body occupied. Try hitting the gym or learning a new skill. U'll thank me later
surebona:
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by od501: 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
surebona:

Welcome to the club bro....we have been reserving this seat for you for long now. Come have a drink with the men. Only bois keep girl friends, real men do the needful and pass it to the next available agent till it get to some unfortunate fuse who will proclaim love and eventually marry them away. I doubt any modern Nigerian gal is worth being sincere to, don't misunderstand me though, respect Nigerian gals, but never keep them. Only 1% will understand this. Once again, you are welcome.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) / Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.