Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? (44690 Views)

Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak / Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
SmellySperm:
good for u,wen we advise y'all simps that there's nothing like true love anymore y'all will tag us redpillers..
nothing like true love anymore, everyone is in a relationship for a beneficial reason, fall in love at ur own peril
Haha grin grin naso my guy this bitches all they care is money they don't give Bleep about your future ambition
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by mariahAngel(f): 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
surebona:

How can I mean nothing to her after those years

The nerve!

You should be asking yourself that question!

Nairaland guys are gradually feeding you liver to turn the tables abi? Now, it's her fault? Dang!

I'm sure by the time this thread is over, you'd have grown wings!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by samwillyco1(m): 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
SarutobiEky:

Do you need a gun? A cutlass? Or your friendly neighbourhood sniper? Do quick I won comot. undecided angry

You wicked ooo
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by BoboKush(m): 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
I have been there...... Just hang on... Stay strong

Do what makes you happy

Above all

Try to move on (hardest of it all)
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by missyblissy: 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
surebona:

Are you sure, there is happiness elsewhere for me?

You have to move on she's not meant for you. You are not made for each other. If she loved you as much as you love her, you will be together. Shed not yours.

You will find happiness and love in another, if you think you have love, your happiness awaits you outside. When you find that one person that makes your complete hmmmmm.... You will know.

Just do things that you love most to occupy your thoughts or channel this energy to something positive.

A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. �

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by SweetCunt97(f): 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
surebona:

Sincerely speaking I caused it all... Please don't criticize me, I am human, I cheated on her, and could not hold myself but to tell her...
mttcchhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! You can't survive it but u cheated on her. I thought cunt is cunt? While did u have to go digging in another cunt when u have a cunt you love? Pheeew. Carry ur cross.

Not every lady tolerates infidelity. How can I be chopping only one cucumber and then he's at liberty to chop different snails... Naaa not cool at all!

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
I survived one of 5 years.
You'll live.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Swinger60(f): 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
I'm surprised to read men feel heartbreak.

op, you will be fine Las Las.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
DontTradeUrSoul:
When we advise youths to abstain from premarital sex, Satanists masquerading on NL would try to water down Spirituality of Sex as nonsense so that Demons that enslaved and controls them would still have more careless souls to feed on. Guy below, if you are not too proud, shy or self-deceptive to tell the Truth about how it started, I will tell you the solution that I discovered after 18 Solid years of passing through this wicked self entrapped Punishment. I did several HIV tests which always came out Negative, at a point I wished they should just tell be I have it so that I could start AntiRetroviral. My Problem started in 1999 when I had sex with a particular girl that has been used and demonized by her Alhaji Sugar Daddy. I thank God for finally giving me Freedom from the Energy sapping Demonic Sickness in 2018. It was hell living with what Medical Authorities acknowledge they don't even understand, they say it is too strange and can never be cured, they term it CFS: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I always almost shed tears whenever I look back at wasted years sleeping unnecessarily because of unexplainable tiredness, almost a whole wasted Lifetime. cry I thank God that I'm now fully a normal Human Being once again! Such a good feeling to truly be and feel fully alive! Now, tell me the girl you had Sex with that passed it to you, I will never reveal to you how to be permanentoly Free from it unless you
reveal this.

So now you are tired of fornicating and womanizing up and down? I love women cashing out big money on men like you, giving them your life saving and live in penury. shocked
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Digitalfinga: 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
surebona:
Please I need assistance, how can I survive a heartbreak from a relationship of over 6yrs. She was basically my friend, sister and girlfriend. I am not in a good state of mind. All I need is help and hope that I will survive this. Please help me. Even if it's one reply that can help me I will be very grateful
get another gal as soon as possible to replace her,it will help u get over her
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by SweetCunt97(f): 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
missyblissy:

You have to move on she's not meant for you. You are not made for each other. If she loved you as much as you love her, you will be together. Shed not yours.

You will find happiness and love in another, if you think you have love, your happiness awaits you outside. When you find that one person that makes your complete hmmmmm.... You will know.

Just do things that you love most to occupy your thoughts or channel this energy to something positive.

A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. �

Baba he cheated on her. He does not deserve her Noni. What's with d sugarcoating. Love and he goes out to cheat? Cheating morafaka that broke her trust, that's what he is.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by debbydams(f): 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
surebona:

It's not as easy as that... I gave this relationship my all.. my day start with her and ends with her... I don't know where to start from... I'm just tired .. thanks alot... Life is just not easy to comprehend
I understand everything u are going tru.. Believe me no amount of tears cn change anything.. If u want to cry pls cry.. U will get tired of crying �..pls i.know it hard but try nd let go.. U are a man ..pretty lady plenty weh want u jor

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by shegunmessi(m): 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
surebona:

Sincerely speaking I caused it all... Please don't criticize me, I am human, I cheated on her, and could not hold myself but to tell her...

U must b very stupid, just imagined,u cheated on her and still have the gut to tell her,u must b under spell,u are the cause of ur own predicament,my advice for u is to take action bitters grin,cos it always bring happiness grin grin
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by surebona(m): 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
debbydams:
I understand everything u are going tru.. Believe me no amount of tears cn change anything.. If u want to cry pls cry.. U will get tired of crying �..pls i.know it hard but try nd let go.. U are a man ..pretty lady plenty weh want u jor

Put me in your prayers...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Diamondsaheed(m): 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
my guy I was once in ur shoe,mine was 10 years back ur broken. heart and move on
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by SweetCunt97(f): 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
DontTradeUrSoul:
When we advise youths to abstain from premarital sex, Satanists masquerading on NL would try to water down Spirituality of Sex as nonsense so that Demons that enslaved and controls them would still have more careless souls to feed on. Guy below, if you are not too proud, shy or self-deceptive to tell the Truth about how it started, I will tell you the solution that I discovered after 18 Solid years of passing through this wicked self entrapped Punishment. I did several HIV tests which always came out Negative, at a point I wished they should just tell be I have it so that I could start AntiRetroviral. My Problem started in 1999 when I had sex with a particular girl that has been used and demonized by her Alhaji Sugar Daddy. I thank God for finally giving me Freedom from the Energy sapping Demonic Sickness in 2018. It was hell living with what Medical Authorities acknowledge they don't even understand, they say it is too strange and can never be cured, they term it CFS: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I always almost shed tears whenever I look back at wasted years sleeping unnecessarily because of unexplainable tiredness, almost a whole wasted Lifetime. cry I thank God that I'm now fully a normal Human Being once again! Such a good feeling to truly be and feel fully alive! Now, tell me the girl you had Sex with that passed it to you, I will never reveal to you how to be permanently Free from it unless you reveal this.
Blame it on someone.
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by surebona(m): 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
Digitalfinga:

get another gal as soon as possible to replace her,it will help u get over her

I am sorry I can't..
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by martinmiller: 11:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
Dear friend,

A lot as been said by comments, there by giving you series of options to choose from. Apply the one suitable for you present predicament.

Have being in a relationship of 8 years that went the drain, it's Asif my heaven was about to fall but then be happy that it happened now, you just became a man. And be happy she as being cut away although you cheated on her.

Chin up and get more serious with your life, dress nice, eat well and drink up if you will want to.. However, use your work and exercise to ease out the pain, fine fine ladies with beautiful soul will surely come your path with time, I'm a living testimony my friend.

what had happened to you is normal and alot of dudes here as experience it on one or two occasions, don't think of sucide over a lady she doesn't worth it, decide to look forward, numerous of ladies are waiting for you ahead better than her.

surebona:
Please I need assistance, how can I survive a heartbreak from a relationship of over 6yrs. She was basically my friend, sister and girlfriend. I am not in a good state of mind. All I need is help and hope that I will survive this. Please help me. Even if it's one reply that can help me I will be very grateful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by surebona(m): 11:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
SweetCunt97:
mttcchhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! You can't survive it but u cheated on her. I thought cunt is cunt? While did u have to go digging in another cunt when u have a cunt you love? Pheeew. Carry ur cross.

Not every lady tolerates infidelity. How can I be chopping only one cucumber and then he's at liberty to chop different snails... Naaa not cool at all!

Was never intended it was a mistake

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by SweetCunt97(f): 11:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
If it were a lady that opened this thread, una for don bash an tire.. Hypocrisy
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Saintly01(m): 11:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
This is really difficult, I can relate, mine is four years. There is no magic to it, you just have to be deliberate about letting go everyday, it will continue to hurt until something occupies the vacuum that was created. Cheer up.
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Baruwaaaaa(m): 11:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
Go drink a beer.
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Kenneygirl(f): 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
Deal with your cross.
You didn't know you'd be heart broken when your carrot was wandering aimlessly, chasing skirts

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by surebona(m): 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
mariahAngel:

The nerve!

You should be asking yourself that question!

Nairaland guys are gradually feeding you liver to turn the tables abi? Now, it's her fault? Dang!

I'm sure by the time this thread is over, you'd have grown wings!

She is at no fault.. I'm just wondering

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Oluwaseun2020(m): 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
surebona:

I'm ready
if you want to date any girl...
first make sure she is Godly
Not materialist
The wife of a rich footballer once left him for teammate who was ready to buy her latest ipad
with three kids

ask God if you should proceed or not..
traditional people ask from demons using ifa
Muslim use beads too
but as a Christian you must fast
you must pay the price for what God is about to show you.
Because he is not a father Xmas.
6-6 for seven days should do it...

Aside from that..you must make your bible your best friend

In the last days the kingdom of the earth will become the lords..
revelation 11:15
When the seventh angel blew his trumpet, there were loud voices in heaven, saying, "The world's kingdom has become the kingdom of our Lord .

People who are not with God will suffer..and even worst things are yet to come

Imagine having Covid 19 and waiting for doctors
Millions dead...when God could heal them without one drug

Make sure you not only change to Gods team
Make sure you ready Christian books often about marriage. .about healing. ..tapes..
I recommend oyedepo and especially T.d jakes.. videos. .he has many videos on his Facebook pages...

Connect with God whole heartedly

Get key Gods words..they will help you
The more you eat the lions meat the word of God...the bigger you become spiritually.
But fasting is a short cut to God
What happens in a fast is that..
The spirit of God is a gift
It created the whole world
God put it in ours for two purposes
One..To keep your body alive
Two..to be at your command against the issues of life and to provide whatever you need.

Isaiah 45:11
Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.

His maker..that's the spirit of God.
If you check Genesis..God was giving him command And God said...let their be light.
It was his spirit creating this things..
And that's the same it gave us.

Even jesus fasted and he was in command. .
Try first if you dont believ me

You must pay the price to be in command.
hear what David said..about invoking Gods spirit.

psalm 63
A Psalm of David, when he was in the wilderness of Judah. O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee(praying) , my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land(fasting) , where no water is;
To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.

So yea..the ball is in your court.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by STENON(f): 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
surebona:
In everything... Don't listen to that spirit asking you to kill yourself or take revenge.
Move on with your life and destiny. Time shall tell !!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by moneyissweet(m): 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
It is nothing,you will overcome it soon.Do you have financial problem or did she leave you because of money? If yes, then double your hustle and make money. Maybe she don't deserve you. For me, success is the sweetest revenge.

While you do that, try to hook up with someone that is better than her in everything.

As my girl friend told me in primary 4A when I dumped her, there are so many fishes in the sea. Meaning that beautiful things no dey finish.

You will find someone that truly deserve you.

It will take some days and weeks but you will forget about her las Las.

Cheer up and move on bro

This meme here go show you say no condition is permanent

surebona:

Every waking day seems like it just happened the previous day, that's my fear

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by efighter: 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
surebona:

Imagine this type of nonsense coming from a guy. Lazy youth. You should stop wearing trousers and shirt, from today, you must be wearing skirt and blouse. We the executives of the Yoruba Demons Association (YODA) and the Sweet Boys Association (SBA) herewith declare you a woman. Imagine a former man keeping a lazy for 6 years instead of fuccking a lady and moving on to the next victim. Women don’t dump Niggas,instead, Niggas dump women
Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by SweetCunt97(f): 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
surebona:

Was never intended it was a mistake
Yea right. Cheating is a choice. Take responsibility for your actions. Better luck next time but if you lucky, she may just change her mind.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by Tab4kids(f): 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
surebona:

Let me tell you a story. I hope it helps.

So I just starting serving when i met him, not long after we started dating, I really fell in love with him. Some months after a very minute misunderstanding came up and the guy threatened to dump my as$. Come and see crying and beggin. He ghosted me for like 2 months. I couldn’t just imagine what my life would be without him. Those ‘little misunderstanding ‘ quarrels and ghosting didn’t just stop it, it continued and I would always beg or he would just come back after ghosting me and I would accept. This guy has ghosted me for a whole year before.

I was wounding myself and I didn’t even know. I spent like a year plus after service looking for a job, used my savings frm ppa to start something small, later God willing, he gave me a testimony. I took my mind completely off him and got very busy with creating wealth and carving an inch for myself. He probably realized this and blurted out was one day, in his usual breakup manner which i was now very used to,that I don’t respect because i am now ‘independent’. I told him not being with him or thinking about him has been the best thing that has evrr happened to me, because it gave me time to focus and stop chasing after a relationship that wqs never meant to be.

You just get busy. Getting busy takes your mind off the failure of a relationship and make you realize you have a lot to achieve as a person for yourself

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by dozymars(m): 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
surebona:

Switch your thoughts like its a TV channel.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? by smogjoe(m): 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
surebona:

Well!! Everyone has experienced such before. Just create your time around your niche (something that gives you Joy, money and productivity). Follow up with playing with your love ones at home/work or anywhere else. Try not to be alone or else you might end up thinking/watching porn and rest.

Pray well, eat well and sleep well.
You will be fine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.