Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,073 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) (93823 Views)

My Experience Working As A Bar Man / Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
judondasylva:
all these curses I send it back to you and your generation fool. You know ethics of business that's why you Price a brand new phone of those specs 18k even if its a stolen phone. You lack sense

You were the first to curse and now you are sending back the same curse you sent yourself ? Obviously , common sense is far from you . Have you heard about negotiation skills before ? Even a brand new car is negotiable let alone a phone. So you go to the market and you buy everything as you were told ? Ain't you ignorant and stupid at the same time ? After my initial offer , I even asked you for the last price and you couldn't simply decline my offer and tell me your last price ? Rather you chose to call to disgrace your parents by displaying your homeless manners by just out rightly calling me mad without any provocation from me . That MADNESS will surely envelop you. You are simply an uneducated , uncivilized and a brain dead fellow .

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) by Vanzcharles(m): 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
judondasylva:
all these curses I send it back to you and your generation fool. You know ethics of business that's why you Price a brand new phone of those specs 18k even if its a stolen phone. You lack sense

But of a na u first curse d babe Shu!
Re: My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) by judondasylva(m): 12:22am On Dec 06, 2020
I never cursed her I only told her to get out of my post I don't see that is a curse
Vanzcharles:

But of a na u first curse d babe Shu!
Re: My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 06, 2020
thats why i laugh at ppl who always argue that its the less previledge who engage in runz and prostitution.most ladies who engage in street life do it for fun and not because of grinding poverty.if it was poverty then the money spent on designer clothes they will save it and use it to start another hustle.when a lady engage in runz and prostitution she sees the power and attention she has over men and this power can be addictive.and as for guys dating runz girls and knowing what their women are doing of course there are dudes who date runzgirls but most of such guys are never faithful to their runzbabes.they just remain and keep on eating the runzgirl"s money until they dump her and go for another lady.many runzgirls are generous to their guys ..i guess the reason they spend on their guys is to satisfy their consience that though they sleep around but at least they take care of their main boyfriends with the proceeds.

30 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 06, 2020
LagosInter:

No woman who has done prostitution will ever leave it.

The money they make will never allow them value normal job.

She will be like " Why would I work here for 30k when I can get that in a night with pepper soup, smirnoff, AC hotel etc."?

Ironically, many of them amount to nothing eventually.

You wonder what they do with all the money.

ASIDE: We all pay for sex, either with time, money, affluence, etc.

Even in marriage, because women are wicked by default and incapable of loving.

It's all about what she is gonna gain there.

A woman can only manage to love the son a bit genuinely, not the husband.

The husband is a mere provider and is replaced the moment he loses this ability.

All men should beg Chukwu to be able to have means till death.

Otherwise, whatever you see, you take.

We also have to make our own input as well by working hard and saving for rainy days.

sometimes its not about the money
its about the attention as u get as a runzlady from men
the power u have over men
even the ones that retire from it crave to go back to their former street life
its like a drug
if as a lady u hooked on doing runz u might be hooked on it forever even when married
if it was really about money then well to do ladies wouldnt be doing runz
sometimes peer pressure push ladies to enter the street life

9 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) by Akious2k2(m): 1:29am On Dec 06, 2020
judondasylva:
you are just plain bitter and stupid by cursing yourself when I did not curse you. If you are civilized you should have known how to negotiate not to talk rubbish. A phone of 30+ in the market and I placed it for 29k then you came pricing 18k what kind of foolishness is that? Did I write that I want to sell torch light phone?
grin
But please, enough of the insults
Re: My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) by martius101(m): 4:32am On Dec 06, 2020
felixzo1:
your story looks real and very interesting

olohun gbo....I have never read a thread from the start up to finish but I did just now

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:55am On Dec 06, 2020
Bornsinner7:
The story funny

Someone said olosho business is lucrative and every average big girl is into it but I still wonder where the money this girls get go into..

Like no investment, no house of their own, no land, no car,.. just empty brain and deep borehole

imagine charging 5-10k for so called short time and 20+k for over night.. that's a lot of money by the end of the month depending on how the toto sweet

But still nothing to show for it.. they still task every dude that they come across for money.

Well.. op thank God for your life.. maybe your story for be like that maduabuchi own but you use your head
98% of them use it on drugs
Re: My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) by zedegit: 5:14am On Dec 06, 2020
judondasylva:
you are just plain bitter and stupid by cursing yourself when I did not curse you. If you are civilized you should have known how to negotiate not to talk rubbish. A phone of 30+ in the market and I placed it for 29k then you came pricing 18k what kind of foolishness is that? Did I write that I want to sell torch light phone?

Even at that, you could have been more civil. You are a marketer and you could have explained merits of the phone and present economic conditions as factors that affected the price.

She may still have bought it if she's interested. The fact that your product is priced is a motivation. Now see how you misrepresented yourself over it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 06, 2020
lefulefu:
sometimes its not about the money
its about the attention as u get as a runzlady from men
the power u have over men
even the ones that retire from it crave to go back to their former street life
its like a drug
if as a lady u hooked on doing runz u might be hooked on it forever even when married
if it was really about money then well to do ladies wouldnt be doing runz
sometimes peer pressure push ladies to enter the street life

Nothing like a well to do in women.

Women hate spending their money, they prefer everything free. That's why even married women still do "runs" with the husband like denying him sex till he does what she wants or buys her gifts.

They like selling pussy.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 06, 2020
judondasylva:

You are completely daft and senseless .Continue with your life style , you will soon learn one or two things but it might be too late then cuz your ignorance is out of this world . You don't know and you certainly don't know that you don't know.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 06, 2020
Classyuniquebae:

You are completely daft and senseless .Continue with your life style , you will soon learn one or two things but it might be too late then cuz your ignorance is out of this world . You don't know and you certainly don't know that you don't know.

Two wrongs don't make a right , u coming here to return his insult makes you look cheap .. learn to ignore .

4 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) by Babara1994(m): 7:30am On Dec 06, 2020
Preshieben:
Op be making olosho business looks so lucrative from his story...

I have friends that are into it
They suffer like mad
Mor ever that stuff is very risky
You're also into it, right? Link me up. I have big ass and succulent boobs.
Re: My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) by Babara1994(m): 7:35am On Dec 06, 2020
Classyuniquebae:

You have been reported.
Re: My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 06, 2020
Mtvbaseng:

Two wrongs don't make a right , u coming here to return his insult makes you look cheap .. learn to ignore .

If that's your definition ofbeing cheap, then that's ok by me . When you back out from situations like this , it gives that person the audacity to keep doing it . If you had cautioned or corrected this individual when he just did what he did, I would have taken you more seriously .

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) by Tony142: 7:42am On Dec 06, 2020
Babara1994:

I am Interested, but u most give me a taste of it 1st, if it is sweet then I will buy #wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 06, 2020
Babara1994:

You have been reported.

And ?
Re: My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 06, 2020
Tony142:

u have friends that are into it? show me your friend and I will tell u who u are #wink
you want me to admit that I'm an olosho?

Okay 1.5mil....a night
Re: My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 06, 2020
[quote author=Franktom247 post=96765766][/quote]my friends are not poor at all..they make a huge amount of money everyday
Don't tell me shit
Re: My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 06, 2020
Babara1994:

Are you slim and sexy?
Re: My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) by Tony142: 10:48am On Dec 06, 2020
Preshieben:
you want me to admit that I'm an olosho?

Okay 1.5mil....a night

Lol, 1.5m? very cheap, I can afford 1.5m but here are 2 reason why I will not give u the money

1. As a redpiller I do not like paying money to get sex, so even if u said 1k, I will NOT still pay it

2. The second reason is that u are not worth 5k per night not to talk of 1.5m, Lol

u can keep your pussy made of Gold to yourself, I do not need it.

have a nice day, bye...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 06, 2020
Tony142:

Lol, 1.5m? very cheap, I can afford 1.5m but here are 2 reason why I will not give u the money

1. As a redpiller I do not like paying money to get sex, so even if u said 1k, I will NOT still pay it

2. The second reason is that u are not worth 5k per night not to talk of 1.5m, Lol

u can keep your pussy made of Gold to yourself, I do not need it.

have a nice day, bye...
Oga
Firstly,stop saying you have the money...we all know you don't. cheesy

Secondly...you lack understanding

Thirdly....I didn't have any business with you...we didn't negotiate on anything and all of the sudden you started wailing I'm not worth 5k.. cheesy grin
Who asked you for it sir?

Lastly...I don't like guys with toothpick dick ...I'm very convinced you're one,so I wouldn't Bleep you for 10mil

Know this and know peace wink

5 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) by Tony142: 11:04am On Dec 06, 2020
Preshieben:
Oga
Firstly,stop saying you have the money...we all know you don't. cheesy

Secondly...you lack understanding

Thirdly....I didn't have any business with you...we didn't negotiate on anything and all of the sudden you started wailing I'm not worth 5k.. cheesy grin
Who asked you for it sir?

Lastly...I don't like guys with toothpick dick ...I'm very convinced you're one,so I wouldn't Bleep you for 10mil

Know this and know peace wink

Action speak louder than voice, I do not like talking too much, if u think I do not have the money then drop your WhatsApp number let me show u evidence on WhatsApp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 06, 2020
Tony142:

Action speak louder than voice, I do not like talking too much, if u think I do not have the money then drop your WhatsApp number let me show u evidence on WhatsApp
grin grin

Stylishly asking for my WhatsApp number
I'm gonna drop it...I love challenge
But I'm gonna block everything about you after the proof...

ACCEPTED?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) by Tony142: 11:13am On Dec 06, 2020
Preshieben:
grin grin

Stylishly asking for my WhatsApp number
I'm gonna drop it...I love challenge
But I'm gonna block everything about you after the proof...

ACCEPTED?

Lol, after showing you the evidence, trust me u will no longer feel like blocking me because u will be hooked, infact, u will now be the one begging me not to block u, hahahaha

if u think I am joking, just drop your number and let the game begins

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) by Femeto: 11:14am On Dec 06, 2020
Super story. grin
Re: My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 06, 2020
Tony142:

Lol, after showing you the evidence, trust me u will no longer feel like blocking me because u will be hooked, infact, u will now be the one begging me not to block u, hahahaha

if u think I am joking, just drop your number and let the game begins
okay...
Just so you know....I don't give out my number so easily
Use another format and ask for it..
The one you used is stale

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) by Tony142: 11:27am On Dec 06, 2020
Preshieben:
okay... Just so you know....I don't give out my number so easily Use another format and ask for it.. The one you used is stale

you just accepted defeat, so I am the winner

i pray may you not be a loser next time #smile

Alright, do have a nice day, bye...

11 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) by Bellotelli: 11:27am On Dec 06, 2020
Mtvbaseng:

You need prayers .I know u wish u were in my shoes but I will advise you like a big brother " Don't ever invest your time on sex "...

Forget the useless fagggot
Re: My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) by judondasylva(m): 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2020
Classyuniquebae:

This message should be addressed to you because it seems you are very daft and lack sense if not where on earth do you buy a new android phone for 18k even from Chinese manufacturers you can't get it that price but you came here to advertise your ignorance. You don't insult people in the name of bargaining. Even android phone of 2gb ram and 16gb Rom can not sell for 18k new one. Your type will end up buying a stolen phone because you Price rubbish. I can't reply you again because you don't deserve my response
Re: My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) by Dtruthspeaker: 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
Wow! She ate your soul! shocked In the words of the Bible "your substance".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) / Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) / Read What Happens When People Have Sex With Dogs (See Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.