Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. (33031 Views)

Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories / Is It True That Having Sex With A Girl On Her Period Weakens A Male's Organ??? / Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by veegelc(m): 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
the truth is that women nowadays go after money, even parents too wants a rich in-law, they don't care to know if their daughter is in love or not.Every one is looking for poverty alleviation program coming in form of a man.
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by georgemarcus(m): 11:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
I hope you know Chidinma Ojukwu is still with the Nigeria Prisons and she killed that man because of what exactly? Next time use a questionnaire or better still do a research so you wont be dragged too much.
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Judybash93(m): 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2021
That's mainly because the rich and powerful are the ones that get the ladies and women usually flock around guys with money
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Bigpapi: 11:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jodha:
95% of men think money is all women want...and that women will flock around them if they have money. Well I'm sorry to burst yhur bubble they're actually hard-working and contented ladies out there...and if money is all yhu have to offer then yhu have nothing to offer..

Guys should learn to work on their personality, attitude, general approach. I'm not saying yhu shouldn't have money ..but if yhu think having money is all there is...or if yhu have money yhure a total catch and ladies will flock around yhu regardless of how yhu behave...then yhure wrong.

Will you keep quiet
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by ISelectMySins: 12:07am On Nov 26, 2021
BigJoe19:
Men work on your personality yen yen yen yen
Men work on your finances yen yen yen yen
Men work on your dressing yen yen yen yen

Women? Don't work on anything just have a hole. Nonsense, men should always work on something for you women If you want great personality why don't you go and meet Jesus Christ or mould your own man grin grin

Lol. The thing tire me ooo. If at all, someone needs to work on their personality, it should be women, not men, that should work on their personality. Why she had the time to write a long arse article about women not wanting money is actually quite problematic. Every woman wants you to be her father and see relationship as an escape route to poverty and yet, they want commitment. It can never happen if she's not well-to-do. Rich men who commit to one woman are trying sha. They deserve award. I would not. And if I did, it is certainly and most certainly not because of her. No woman on earth is worth my commitment. I am not worth theirs, either.

2 Likes

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by ngmoses17(m): 1:22am On Nov 26, 2021
Your writing skill is poor but I got your message!
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Pumpumking: 2:14am On Nov 26, 2021
Jodha:
95% of men think money is all women want...and that women will flock around them if they have money. Well I'm sorry to burst yhur bubble they're actually hard-working and contented ladies out there...and if money is all yhu have to offer then yhu have nothing to offer..

Guys should learn to work on their personality, attitude, general approach. I'm not saying yhu shouldn't have money ..but if yhu think having money is all there is...or if yhu have money yhure a total catch and ladies will flock around yhu regardless of how yhu behave...then yhure wrong.

angry
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Comedian2019: 2:32am On Nov 26, 2021
The simple secret is, make money and see how girls run after you like bees.
I'm talking from experience.
I never knew they were so cheap until I made money. They tell you all sorts of sweet things to get your attention.
To all my niggas out there! Don't worry yourself about any girl. They are all after your money. Never fall in love. You would be cheating yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Comedian2019: 2:35am On Nov 26, 2021
Jodha:

This yhur personality is the reason why y'all don't get decent ladies...

When yhu act like a hooligan... yhull surely attract one..
For your info, oluomo has decent wives. Reason is 'cos he's got a lot of money.
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Harmlesspill(m): 2:59am On Nov 26, 2021
My friend go and sit down and shut up.
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Harmlesspill(m): 3:02am On Nov 26, 2021
Jodha:

My dear if yhu think all ladies are poverty stricken...yhure wrong...why will i be clamouring for a car that is not mine?..
If I want a car .... I'll work towards getting one.....

I'm trying to say yhur character as a guy matter also....money is important....but it's not all there is...

Read to understand...
Go and sit down...
Na who no know una
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by prophetfire: 3:04am On Nov 26, 2021
Jodha:

You write the way Buhari is writing Nigeria's economy.

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by zedman1(m): 3:12am On Nov 26, 2021
Jodha:

Kai! What's this 'yhu' thing you keep writing. It's so irritating. Stop it! Are you a twelve year old secondary school girl or what?

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:17am On Nov 26, 2021
Jodha:

Says a 40 year old single lady embarassed
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by AreaFada2: 3:34am On Nov 26, 2021
ok
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by AreaFada2: 3:42am On Nov 26, 2021
Jodha:
I don't know why I'm being dragged for making sense.....

Nairaland guys will not cease to amuse me...

Jodha, we understand the point you are making. To some extent you are correct. Even if a guy is rich, a lady would still want him to be decent, agreeable and cultured. Same way a guy would appreciate a pretty girl who is not rude, not olodo, doesn't sleep around and when she talks, it doesn't make one feel like a kpekpeye (duck) just pooped. grin cheesy

The thing is guys are at the frontline of relationship's merciless jungle out there and their experiences with ladies' expectation have shaped their opinions. This is re-enforced by discussions among guys and their experiences seem broadly similar. Although a bit exaggerated at times

See my dear, there are some ladies out there who work hard and they want to make it on their own and share responsibilities with their men. Commendable. But majority of women are not in this category. Many still feel that a guy must carry all the financial load but things have changed. 50 years ago, an average man needed to provide just shelter, food, clothing and school fees in a govt school for his family. O pari. Most households had no car. But now an average family needs a lot more. More fashion, expensive private schools, more ICT gadgets, Cars, DSTV, lots of bills, etc. Women now also work far more, meaning child care expenses to pay too. Yet, men must shoulder all the bills.

Any self-respecting guy in 9ja is acutely aware that he is on his own in terms of financial responsibility as a father and hubby. So he needs to be financially buoyant before marrying. He also knows that most girls are sniffing out financially sound guys for marriage. He has no illusion whatsoever. Most girls don't even pretend about this any more in fact. Even if some won't say it openly, their very obvious actions and moves make it very clear.

We need to evolve generally from "men must have money to finance the household" to "men and women must plan, grow and finance together".

Sure, some women suddenly find themselves as breadwinners some years into marriage. Perhaps due to hubby's job loss, illness, etc. So na by force/unexpected. But 95% of ladies won't go into a marriage if they knew that the man would have no income a few years later. They won't. No matter how cultured and great the guy's personality is. We all know how emasculated most of such men become because the vast majority of women are not used to spending on men. They received money from their dad, boyfriends or sugar daddies throughout their life so far. To begin it in marriage when they thought they now have a licence to receive from their hubby cannot be easy. Although women often claim that the man's ego is to blame. grin cheesy

It is very simple, if you are one of those exceptional ladies who don't see everything from the prism of money only, you need not worry about most men's belief. Be yourself and your man or future man will appreciate it and and hopefully it's a guy who deserves a woman like you.

The taste of the pudding is in the eating.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by iamjavadem(m): 3:53am On Nov 26, 2021
Please where did you make sense? I fail to see it. What percentage of women will like you without money? Its like you are not in touch with reality.
Jodha:

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by wink2015(m): 4:35am On Nov 26, 2021
Jodha:

I disagree partially with you in the areas where you said men should learn to work on their personality, attitude, general approach.
I think ladies should do the same in amending their bad character.
There are so many ladies that are not wife materials .
They can not manage a home.

2 Likes

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Cousin9999: 4:54am On Nov 26, 2021
And being cute with a big b*tt doesn't make a woman an automatic catch either. undecided
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by ykalhaji(m): 4:58am On Nov 26, 2021
hashtagged:
95% of women want money everyone wants money stop being a hypocrite, if you don't need money go and marry a broke poor boy, you would probably say no deep down.

And it's true have money and ladies would come like flies

Flies bi ti bawo ? Mehn they will flock around like the air we breath, even men will flock around sef.
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by BigBashiru: 5:07am On Nov 26, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

Says a 40 year old single lady embarassed

She nova reach 40 if she don reach 40 she no go dey yarn dust.... she go dey talk any man however you are, I will manage u
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by BigBashiru: 5:08am On Nov 26, 2021
Jodha:

U never reach 40. And by the way men are the selectors not women....
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by nick50(m): 6:58am On Nov 26, 2021
So wat should a woman work on?..even d ordinary pussy wey be say na I'm una dey bring to d table una no fit wash am
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by DKM123: 7:13am On Nov 26, 2021
How many Nigerian men can be called wealthy. Less than 0.0000000000005 percent of the population yet they are married and dating women that they say won't go near them without money. Some even have more than one girlfriend and wife. Infact some are being fed by the women in their lives.

Go and make money and stop crying about women only dating men with money because all of you don't have shishi yet your preek is on overdrive.
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:15am On Nov 26, 2021
Jodha:

Hahahhahahaha lies from the pit of hell, money is everything you want
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by iyke0280: 8:04am On Nov 26, 2021
This is true to an extent.

Ideally, having money alone "shouldn't" & doesn't make you a "big catch"; unfortunately, the reality speaks the opposite.

In actual fact, there are more women frolicking around "rich guys" with bad character & attributes than there are "poor guys" with good character & attributes... It is what it is.

Oh...yea, your "95%" statistics I'm very sure is inaccurate.
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by instinct57vm(m): 8:16am On Nov 26, 2021
hashtagged:
95% of women want money everyone wants money stop being a hypocrite, if you don't need money go and marry a broke poor boy, you would probably say no deep down.

And it's true have money and ladies would come like flies

Are you minding her with her mumu talk. Women that have money are even worse, they’re the ones that wants a guy that has money the most.
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by instinct57vm(m): 8:21am On Nov 26, 2021
Jodha:

Madam u made no sense and ure being dragged for the right reason. Ur post only applies to non existent 1% of women hence why it’s invalidated. 99% of women will date a guy with money first before anything. Money will also attract almost all women. Stop living in denial and start speaking for the majority and not the alomost non existent minority

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Sirsesan: 8:50am On Nov 26, 2021
You sound like some in the university or a jobless guy who still walk women through endless stories. You cannot sustain a relationship without money. And for u not to know this means, is shocking. I have not met u but i have had friends like u. You are this kind of guys who is always under illusion with a lot of wishful thinking- wanting something to be true even when they are obviously never true.
Even the bible said, Money answereth all things. The only other thing that's assumed to answer all prayers is God. Money is more powerful than God if you ask me.
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Boomboost(m): 11:33am On Nov 26, 2021
you dey mind them broke alpha males? There's one even begging me here to date him sef
It's always ME ME ME!!! grin
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Boomboost(m): 11:34am On Nov 26, 2021
instinct57vm:

Madam u made no sense and ure being dragged for the right reason. Ur post only applies to non existent 1% of women hence why it’s invalidated. 99% of women will date a guy with money first before anything. Money will also attract almost all women. Stop living in denial and start speaking for the majority and not the alomost non existent minority
Women say one thing, do the opposite. See her wanting to confuse somebody. Mtchhewww....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Shedrack Chukwuemeka Is Missing In Oshodi, Lagos / Attitudes That Cheapen You / 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.