Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. (33067 Views)

Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories / Is It True That Having Sex With A Girl On Her Period Weakens A Male's Organ??? / Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by chuksp09(m): 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jodha:
95% of men think money is all women want...and that women will flock around them if they have money. Well I'm sorry to burst yhur bubble they're actually hard-working and contented ladies out there...and if money is all yhu have to offer then yhu have nothing to offer..
Guys should learn to work on their personality, attitude, general approach. I'm not saying yhu shouldn't have money ..but if yhu think having money is all there is...or if yhu have money yhure a total catch and ladies will flock around yhu regardless of how yhu behave...then yhure wrong.
'I'm not saying you shouldn't have money'.......case closed cheesy
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by 989900: 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
Rareoil:

What you typed here is different from reality.

Ned Nwoko and oshiomole attract all those women because they are rich

The joke is on Ned and that short man devil.
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by shantti(m): 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jodha:

My dear if yhu think all ladies are poverty stricken...yhure wrong...why will i be clamouring for a car that is not mine?..
If I want a car .... I'll work towards getting one.....

I'm trying to say yhur character as a guy matter also....money is important....but it's not all there is...

Read to understand...

U didn't answer his question
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Kaybaba5(m): 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
hashtagged:
95% of women want money everyone wants money stop being a hypocrite, if you don't need money go and marry a broke poor boy, you would probably say no deep down.

And it's true have money and ladies would come like flies

Owo lobinrin mo
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by GUNITGuy: 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
U just heard of a rich man in the USA who slept with atleast 5000 women married and single...now imagine a woman with money can she do that ..what do you think kept this women coming after him Love!! attitude!!or whatever qualify a man should have u posted.... Nothing kept this women from coming except MONEY

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by ReformerD: 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
And what happens to those ones that have other things to offer except money ?
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by qtguru(m): 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
Story no marriage functions without stability and finance

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jodha:
95% of men think money is all women want...and that women will flock around them if they have money. Well I'm sorry to burst yhur bubble they're actually hard-working and contented ladies out there...a[b]nd if money is all yhu have to offer then yhu have nothing to offer..

I still believe there are many good ladies out there, but what you wrote isn't popular opinion. In addition, most would agree that money would boost love if it can't buy it, so don't expect people to make much sense out of your write up.

2 Likes

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by GoldenSpec: 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
So why are many ladies gallivanting around yahoo Boiz and neglecting we hard working guys?? Sior undecided?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Dminister(m): 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
Op, Have you ever seen a sugarcane without flies?

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by mrdoye: 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
hypocritical post. fucking hypocritical post!!!
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Germanhunter(m): 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jodha:
95% of men think money is all women want...and that women will flock around them if they have money. Well I'm sorry to burst yhur bubble they're actually hard-working and contented ladies out there...and if money is all yhu have to offer then yhu have nothing to offer..

Guys should learn to work on their personality, attitude, general approach. I'm not saying yhu shouldn't have money ..but if yhu think having money is all there is...or if yhu have money yhure a total catch and ladies will flock around yhu regardless of how yhu behave...then yhure wrong.

Ratio of women to men is the issue gaan gaan
For every 1 man with/without money say like 3 women at least

Now imagine a rich man,money as an attraction
That’s like multiply 3 by 100
Gboju joor
A rich man with/without sense na big catch
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
chuksp09:

'I'm not saying you shouldn't have money'.......case closed cheesy

LOL... "we want money, but we want a good character with it, but don't just have a good character, have money too" grin

Nonetheless, no man wants to be poor sha, so it's better to make the money and marry your own woman. wink

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by SmartPolician: 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jodha:
My point still remains that....if yhu think yhure a perfect catch because yhu have money then yhure a clown...

I think you are the bigger clown.
I can give you a list of beautiful ladies and celebrities who married baboon-looking men because they were extremely comfortable.
Take it or leave it, Nigerian women can eat a man's excreta because he is rich.
Money is everything to the ladies.

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Gbeng30(m): 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
Yeyeye after money Na money.... No story
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Gbeng30(m): 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Gbeng30:
Yeyeye after money Na money.... No story
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by freeborn02: 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jodha:

I'm sorry yhuve not been fortunate to find a lady that loves yhu for yhu....

It's probably because of this yhur pessimistic mentality

The question is simple. Can you marry a broke guy?
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by ikenna44: 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
This topic na complete lie! If you have money in this Nigeria, you're a demi god... You will mess sisters, wives, colleagues, church members and they will all know that you're knacking all of them and still be happy!

No let anybody lie for you oo... Money is everything in this Nigeria!
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by franklingud(m): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
A wise man once said... Nothing is perfect in this world.
Just be the best at what you do, and things will work out fine.
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Munzy14(m): 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jodha:

Story story....If a man has all these you listed without money, 95% of women won't give him audience...

I pity men who take this serious...I have seen women of high virtue, seriously independent and earning cool, yet they have eyes on the money bags.. grin Na today nyash begin dey for back? Abegi!!! cheesy.

Yes personal development is very important, but we all stress for the money...Money is the beauty of a Man...Know this and know peace...

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
Bola146:

Kikikikikikikiki cheesy what of broke lazy guys draining ladies Just pray that God give you your own spouse. Most guys out there are broke undecided
I really don't see reasons why most ladies use the word 'broke guys' when statistics clearly show that men, in general, are more empowered financially than women and there are more women who depend financially on men than the other way round. Flowing from this premise, if more guys are broke then we can safely conclude that more women are ......................

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
Shut up you this ashawo
go marry that poor boy wey dey your village
that possesses all those qualities you mentioned above ewu
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by annyz: 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
cristy149:
madam you clearly dodged my question... reply when you have an answer

Then which one is more important.

Like for A man that has MONEY

Share for a man with good CHARACTER
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Baronnaire: 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jodha:
My point still remains that....if yhu think yhure a perfect catch because yhu have money then yhure a clown...

The question now is what are the females bringing to the table or is just having a VJay all there is to your gender? cry

They guy has a valid argument...

We have to work hard to make money to be responsible, we have to work on our attitude and approach to keep the woman. cool

So what do you women have to work on to maintain the relationship?

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Augustus16(m): 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jodha:

Due to the economy of Nigeria, I think your points are invalid cause if you do not have money, you will be broke shamed unlike if you have money, you will praised. Nobody cares about personality in Nigeria, especially not females who are in survival mode and anything goes. Tell it to the Yahoo boys that always have there fair share of any pussycat they want. I believe it's only a few women that are financially capable that will be interested in your aforementioned traits.
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Yungspitta: 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jodha:

Commot here before I keep my dagger for your neck.
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by brandsoncharlie: 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
cristy149:
madam if i approach you by the road side without a car..will you even look at me twice...dey there dey yarn shit
That girl is a mumu no mind am.
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by larryking540: 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
Clinghton:
Money is good, but a wealth man with dignity, respect, self-control, good dress sense, would have more influence over majority of ladies including they ones who have sugar daddies.

A well responsible handsome man, who doesn't have money would attract they attention of all ladies, but I tend to avoid relationships as a result of embarrassing myself due to lack of money.
o wouldn't advice you to avoid relationship because you don't have the money, relationship na skills that can't be learnt over night ,still enter the relationship and build your self morally, money doesn't make you a man ,how u act , behave or respond to situation that makes you a man , money is just a finish garnishing
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by intruder15(m): 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jodha:

Take it or leave it. Having money will make more than half percent of ladies flock around. Cuz las las even an independent lady's money is her money while the guy's money is their money.

You have a point. But doesn't hold water cuz most ladies have so little to offer in relationships apart from sex.

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by emonis88: 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
Which girl il not want to date dangote, or Otedola? Even though they know these r married men with children. Wo! Op women r all about money, if an slowpoke with spit drooling all over , is a millionaire come see babes after him, even there is a formal BB Niger house mate who is showing her body n say her guy go enjoy, enjoy her body na! Meaning she has nothing to offer in a relationship but her body, in essence she is looking for the highest bidder.
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Ugandatales: 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jodha:

WTF is yhu? Please go and work on your written English.

2 Likes

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Ugandatales: 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
hashtagged:
95% of women want money everyone wants money stop being a hypocrite, if you don't need money go and marry a broke poor boy, you would probably say no deep down.

And it's true have money and ladies would come like flies

Like flies on sh*t.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu / How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.