Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,495 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. (33099 Views)

Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories / Is It True That Having Sex With A Girl On Her Period Weakens A Male's Organ??? / Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by frybug: 11:57am On Nov 26, 2021
yeah it doesn't make them a big catch, it makes them a very very big catch..
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by amosmosco(m): 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
Jodha:

This yhur personality is the reason why y'all don't get decent ladies...

When yhu act like a hooligan... yhull surely attract one..

Nice men are the most frustrated men
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Yamprince(m): 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
Jodha:
95% of men think money is all women want...and that women will flock around them if they have money. Well I'm sorry to burst yhur bubble they're actually hard-working and contented ladies out there...and if money is all yhu have to offer then yhu have nothing to offer..

Guys should learn to work on their personality, attitude, general approach. I'm not saying yhu shouldn't have money ..but if yhu think having money is all there is...or if yhu have money yhure a total catch and ladies will flock around yhu regardless of how yhu behave...then yhure wrong.

You can start by working hard on your English grin grin grin
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Issues2(m): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
Well my dear u have spoken well of a truth is not all about money but money is involved the problem is that why we men have dis impression is all about money cuz when money finished is when u will see the true colour of a woman so is very few people like you that Knows that love is not all about money but money play an important role in marriage thanks
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Jacksparrow7(m): 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
Jodha:
l'm not saying yhu shouldn't have money
grin de talk anyhow. Open your eyes to reality
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by benqo01(m): 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
Jodha:

So bottom line is that guys should not be acting like because they have money...every lady should still over them...

That's how I meet this guy recently ...I was going to meet someone under the hot sun...and I didn't know exactly where I was going to....
This guy called me...I ignored cause I felt it was the normal nuisance and I was too stressed for that....he then walked up to me and told me that I don't know why he's calling me and I'm ignoring him...I realized he's right and apologized immediately ..and told him was running late..

Immediately his driver drove by...and he insisted on giving me a lift...I accepted because the sun was really hot..and I didn't know where I was going...he dropped me off and I gave him my number in other not to come off rude...

He called me that evening and told me meet him at eatery ...I told him was tired and didn't want to go out...he started saying that he'll get me anything I want... that I should know money is not his problem...that if I stick with him I'll lack nothing...

So he was expecting me to.jump up and follow him just because of that?

Why did you follow him in his car in the first place,you can deceive everyone here but no me okay,no dey form for here madam even if u collect money from him will u tell us gettat
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Hassanmaye(m): 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
hashtagged:
95% of women want money everyone wants money stop being a hypocrite, if you don't need money go and marry a broke poor boy, you would probably say no deep down.

And it's true have money and ladies would come like flies
Lol true
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Hassanmaye(m): 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
BigJoe19:
Men work on your personality yen yen yen yen
Men work on your finances yen yen yen yen
Men work on your dressing yen yen yen yen

Women? Don't work on anything just have a hole. Nonsense, men should always work on something for you women If you want great personality why don't you go and meet Jesus Christ or mould your own man grin grin
Haha
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Hassanmaye(m): 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
tnerro1:
Story story, if you don’t have money and you have a fine babe and your neighbor has money, hmmmm , it’s only a matter of time ooooooo
These hoes aren’t loyal
Lol
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Hassanmaye(m): 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:
Sex and women are overrated, money and power is the one
Are you sure
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Hassanmaye(m): 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
Biglugard:

Na Lie.... you too are lazy just like your fellow Nigerian girls.... Hoelowshows
Haha
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Poleski: 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
Jodha:
95% of men think money is all women want...and that women will flock around them if they have money. Well I'm sorry to burst yhur bubble they're actually hard-working and contented ladies out there...and if money is all yhu have to offer then yhu have nothing to offer..

Guys should learn to work on their personality, attitude, general approach. I'm not saying yhu shouldn't have money ..but if yhu think having money is all there is...or if yhu have money yhure a total catch and ladies will flock around yhu regardless of how yhu behave...then yhure wrong.

You're 100% correct that not all women can be bought with money, but I would also like to point out to you that most women are not content! The contented ones are very few!

The typical Nigerian woman's love for money (especially not the one she earned) is massive! I've heard many stories of women who dumped their hubands-to-be the night before their wedding and walked away with richer guys!

Most Nigerian women can sell themselves for money. During my old dating days, I remember telling a very beautiful woman to slowly get naked and masturbate in my presence for 5k. I was expecting her to curse me and bolt, or demand a bigger amount, but she did it without any hesitation! 

This was a big girl who everybody was pursuing and thought she was worth something

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by micxwell(m): 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
Poleski:

You're 100% correct that not all women can be bought with money, but I would also like to point out to you that most women are not content! The contented ones are very few!

The typical Nigerian woman's love for money (especially not the one she earned) is massive! I've heard many stories of women who dumped their hubands-to-be the night before their wedding and walked away with richer guys!

Most Nigerian women can sell themselves for money. During my old dating days, I remember telling a very beautiful woman to slowly get naked and masturbate in my presence for 5k. I was expecting her to curse me and bolt, or demand a bigger amount, but she did it without any hesitation! 

This was a big girl who everybody was pursuing and thought she was worth something
And many of them are like that. They naturally do not like to earn their keep. Op's values may be different but it is what it is.

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Mrscarter(f): 1:48am On Dec 02, 2021
Caleycash:
I did all what you mentioned... Guess what!?, she left for a rich guy, I pity any man wey no get money, because now I have little change i know deep about women, most of you are very very pragmatic and chronic manipulators!

Yes alot of women are. If that woman left u for a man with more money she did u a favour. That shows shes not loyal to you so would u have preferred she stay and have no trust in ur relationship. And she woulda left for a richer guy either way if thats the kinda girl she is. Im Sorry to hear she left you but honestly ur better off. U gotta find a decent girl not a materialistic one who doesnt love u for who u are but can be brought by the man with the most money. Most girls are manipulative and disloyal etc but there are decent ones u just gotta figure out which is which wen ur dating them before u get feelings or spend on them etc. If i can be loyal n love my husband for who he is im sure theres more out there like me. U just gotta find them n unfortunately youll probably meet many bad ones b4 u find the good ones its how life is. I wish u luck.
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Mrscarter(f): 1:49am On Dec 02, 2021
KillAlabi2021:

I should be all this
Just because I want some dirtyhole to phuck

A womans vajina is overrated

Not at all. Both men and women should do all this. Thats if u want a meaningful relationship n not fake ones
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Mrscarter(f): 1:51am On Dec 02, 2021
Blueelf:

You have spoken well

While I don't encourage laziness from guys, quite a number of girls these days are too materialistic ; wanting to sow where they didn't reap

Exactly. Id feel guilty if i took from a person whom worked hard to earn their money n especially if i didnt love him but only wanted his money n not him. I dont know how women do this without guilt or shame. Especially in a place like naija where so many struggle to earn so little.
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by BigBashiru: 4:35am On Dec 02, 2021
Mrscarter:

Exactly. Id feel guilty if i took from a person whom worked hard to earn their money n especially if i didnt love him but only wanted his money n not him. I dont know how women do this without guilt or shame. Especially in a place like naija where so many struggle to earn so little.

I hv a friend that says he can never get married if the woman isn't contributing 50-50.... I agree with his stance... any woman that wants me to marry her must be bringing money even if I'm rich....
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Caleycash(m): 10:24am On Dec 02, 2021
Mrscarter:

Yes alot of women are. If that woman left u for a man with more money she did u a favour. That shows shes not loyal to you so would u have preferred she stay and have no trust in ur relationship. And she woulda left for a richer guy either way if thats the kinda girl she is. Im Sorry to hear she left you but honestly ur better off. U gotta find a decent girl not a materialistic one who doesnt love u for who u are but can be brought by the man with the most money. Most girls are manipulative and disloyal etc but there are decent ones u just gotta figure out which is which wen ur dating them before u get feelings or spend on them etc. If i can be loyal n love my husband for who he is im sure theres more out there like me. U just gotta find them n unfortunately youll probably meet many bad ones b4 u find the good ones its how life is. I wish u luck.
Thanks a lot dear... I really do pray to find such kind of woman who will love me genuinely cus e too hard oo and I'm getting fed up.
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Mrscarter(f): 12:36am On Dec 16, 2021
Caleycash:
Thanks a lot dear... I really do pray to find such kind of woman who will love me genuinely cus e too hard oo and I'm getting fed up.

Yh ppl focus too much on looks n usually the prettier girls know they pretty n therefore will play games nd use men to get as much as they can from them. I think there has to be atleast sum attraction for a relationship to work plus the girl has to be mature alot of men go for girls way younger so theyre getting immature girls. Try find a reasonably attractive girl but if i was u id not choose em just for their looks go for one who is mature and not materialistic n get to know her a while b4 starting an actual relationship. There are gud girls out there u need find the one with the biggest heart not d biggest breasts or ass lol. Im teasing u there lol.
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Mrscarter(f): 12:37am On Dec 16, 2021
BigBashiru:

I hv a friend that says he can never get married if the woman isn't contributing 50-50.... I agree with his stance... any woman that wants me to marry her must be bringing money even if I'm rich....

Yes ofcourse. Women want equality n that comes with it. If i was a man i coukd never marry or date a materialistic person. Or a lazy person.
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Mrscarter(f): 12:39am On Dec 16, 2021
Caleycash:

N i hope u find a decent girl. I will pray for you that you do. Someone who genuinly loves u for u and wholl make u happy in life

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Caleycash(m): 8:29am On Dec 17, 2021
Mrscarter:

Yh ppl focus too much on looks n usually the prettier girls know they pretty n therefore will play games nd use men to get as much as they can from them. I think there has to be atleast sum attraction for a relationship to work plus the girl has to be mature alot of men go for girls way younger so theyre getting immature girls. Try find a reasonably attractive girl but if i was u id not choose em just for their looks go for one who is mature and not materialistic n get to know her a while b4 starting an actual relationship. There are gud girls out there u need find the one with the biggest heart not d biggest breasts or ass lol. Im teasing u there lol.
hahaha... Thanks dear, will do my best
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Jodha(f): 12:15pm On Dec 29, 2021
Poleski:

Hmmm....yhure right to some extent...

But yhu should understand...not everyone is controlled by money.....
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Poleski: 6:55am On Dec 31, 2021
Jodha:

Hmmm....yhure right to some extent...

But yhu should understand...not everyone is controlled by money.....

My post didn't say everyone is controlled by money. Read it again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee / Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.