Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,092 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. (33026 Views)

Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories / Is It True That Having Sex With A Girl On Her Period Weakens A Male's Organ??? / Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 12, 2020
Jodha:

I'm sorry yhuve not been fortunate to find a lady that loves yhu for yhu....

It's probably because of this yhur pessimistic mentality

Dearie, what's this idea of replacing "O" in "YOU" spelling with an "H" as in "YHU" ?

7 Likes

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 12, 2020
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.

Very true my brother. Including your mother and all your entire female siblings and generations . Very useless sets of women.

6 Likes

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by DukeJoe17: 7:51am On Dec 12, 2020
Jodha:
95% of men think money is all women want...and that women will flock around them if they have money. Well I'm sorry to burst yhur bubble they're actually hard-working and contented ladies out there...and if money is all yhu have to offer then yhu have nothing to offer..

Guys should learn to work on their personality, attitude, general approach. I'm not saying yhu shouldn't have money ..but if yhu think having money is all there is...or if yhu have money yhure a total catch and ladies will flock around yhu regardless of how yhu behave...then yhure wrong.

Why do you have dry pussy talking to a broke guy pestering you for a relationship but that same pussy of yours will be dropping excessively wet and ready to oil the rich man dick that has never known you from Adam?

Stop the self denial you pussy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by DukeJoe17: 7:57am On Dec 12, 2020
Zzor:
Exactly

Why do you have a dripping pussy at the sight of a rich man?
And a dry pussy at the sight of a broke guy pestering you for years?

Stop the hypocrisy you pussy.

2 Likes

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 12, 2020
DukeJoe17:

Why do you have a dripping pussy at the sight of a rich man? And a dry pussy at the sight of a broke guy pestering you for years?
Stop the hypocrisy you pussy.
Go and borrow sense if you lack some
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 12, 2020
hashtagged:

Stop being a useless idi0t any woman would fall for money, who are you decieving. Shut up

Men offer money and women only offer their puna end of story

Hahahahahahah. Let me pray for you . Dear Lord, please restore the sanity of this young man cuz the madness you inflicted on him is about leading him to his death.

Bless him so he can have just a little confidence to toast a lady cuz he can't do so now and the frustration has rumpled his scrotum to the point that he screams out in pain calling every person with a sense of reasoning " a useless idiot" . Please Lord , don't let his village people to win . Amen .

Your healing is on the way Bro.

6 Likes

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by hashtagged(m): 8:21am On Dec 12, 2020
Classyuniquebae:

Hahahahahahah. Let me pray for you . Dear Lord, please restore the sanity of this young man cuz the madness you inflicted on him is about leading him to his death.

Bless him so he can have just a little confidence to toast a lady cuz he can't do so now and the frustration has rumpled his scrotum to the point that he screams out in pain calling every person with a sense of reasoning " a useless idiot" . Please Lord , don't let his village people to win . Amen .

Your healing is on the way Bro.

Lol, just continue be in denial of the fact you are a sex tool, Shiloh 2030 would open your eyes, well that time you would have expired, I pity you by then keep forming your useless feminism now when your eye go open e go wide pass your slacked puna undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by 21cents: 8:31am On Dec 12, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:
Sex and women are overrated, money and power is the one
So many wisdom in one post.

wahala for pesin wey no agree with the above.

2 Likes

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by DukeJoe17: 9:05am On Dec 12, 2020
Zzor:
Go and borrow sense if you lack some

Days of gullibility is long gone,
You drip for a rich shaft, so spare me that crappy pretense.
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 12, 2020
DukeJoe17:

Days of gullibility is long gone, You drip for a rich shaft, so spare me that crappy pretense.
Short man what's your problem
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by LINTUNE(m): 9:28am On Dec 12, 2020
Jodha:

I know that most ladies are controlled by money...I can't deny that...

All I'm saying is that....that shouldn't be all there is in a guy...yhu get?
but its the most important attribute women want in a man..
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by DukeJoe17: 9:46am On Dec 12, 2020
Zzor:
Short man what's your problem

Stop the ignoble pretense pussy.
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Mcslize: 9:51am On Dec 12, 2020
Ladies talk about all the things they want. They will tell you they want a gentle man, a caring man, a God fearing man and all of those stuffs but what they don't tell you, they don't tell you they also want a man that can make them hornny. Now here is the bitter truth; even if you as a guy possesses all those good qualities they always mention, you will still find out that those stuffs never help keep a lady.

Now here is the secret, while ladies will tell you they want a caring man, a God fearing man, a gentle man, but there is one thing they won't tell you they still want, they won't tell you those things that make them hornyy.

And believe me, if you like possess all those good qualities as a man, if you lack the skills on how to make a woman feel sexually hornyy, those good qualities won't make her remain loyal to you. She will seek that secret guy that will handle her like a real man and always make her feel that sexual horninesss.

As a man, if you think possessing those good qualities will make a woman remain loyal to you, you are simply dreaming. You must be that ultimate man that possesses both the good qualities they always seek for and the skills on how to handle them sexually and keep them hornyy whenever they are with you.

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by ScaffoldCON: 9:57am On Dec 12, 2020
Jodha:

My dear if yhu think all ladies are poverty stricken...yhure wrong...why will i be clamouring for a car that is not mine?..
If I want a car .... I'll work towards getting one.....

I'm trying to say yhur character as a guy matter also....money is important....but it's not all there is...

Read to understand...

Come, its irritating how you spell yhu, yhure, and yhur when making your sentences. If you must write, write with clarity. Creativity in writing is not in the misplacement of spellings.

What's worse is the O is right there but you keep at the H. On a lighter note, unless you use a T9 keypad, there's no reason to make this sort of error.

Take a class with me.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 12, 2020
DukeJoe17:

Stop the ignoble pretense pussy.
bald headed man lol
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Barristter07: 10:03am On Dec 12, 2020
Jodha:

I'm sorry yhuve not been fortunate to find a lady that loves yhu for yhu....

It's probably because of this yhur pessimistic mentality

The bold is true. A woman in love doesn't put money as the most important thing in that man she loves.

2 Likes

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Barristter07: 10:04am On Dec 12, 2020
cristy149:
madam if i approach you by the road side without a car..will you even look at me twice...dey there dey yarn shit

Lol , there are men who get ladies without even cars . I think her point is personality is important just as money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Barristter07: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2020
Rareoil:

What you typed here is different from reality.

Ned Nwoko and oshiomole attract all those women because they are rich

Marry Is the word, not attract , those women have Exes who ain't even that rich. A woman can marry you for your Money ( and cheat on you with the man she wants outside the Marriage) u , but you can attract a woman without money. Y'all wonder why DNA test keep revealing most married men don't own their kids. Lol , I can tell you the man that own those kids ain't as rich as the wedded husband .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by DukeJoe17: 10:06am On Dec 12, 2020
Zzor:
bald headed man lol

From short man to bald headed, better stop the sarcasm because you will not leech on me

Unfaithful pussy.

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 12, 2020
DukeJoe17:

From short man to bald headed, better stop the sarcasm because you will not leech on me

Unfaithful pussy.
But you don't have money, so where is the leeching? Go find your size small boy
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Barristter07: 10:08am On Dec 12, 2020
Jodha:

My dear if yhu think all ladies are poverty stricken...yhure wrong...why will i be clamouring for a car that is not mine?..
If I want a car .... I'll work towards getting one.....

I'm trying to say yhur character as a guy matter also....money is important....but it's not all there is...

Read to understand...
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Barristter07: 10:10am On Dec 12, 2020
Jodha:
I don't know why I'm being dragged for making sense.....

Nairaland guys will not cease to amuse me...

You are dealing with a generation of men who thinks money is the key to getting women. Remove the money, and they are practically useless. Just as a woman who thinks her beauty is all she needed to keep a man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Barristter07: 10:14am On Dec 12, 2020
Truvel:
Johda, It Makes Dem A Catch. Women Are Attracted To Guys With Money More Dan Anything U Can Ever Think Of. With Money, A Guy Can Get Almost Any Lady He Wants. D Only Women Dat Might Not, Are Very Very Few & Very Very Rare To Find. If At All Dey Manage Or Happen To Exist, Dey Are Not More Dan 2%. Note: 1. Dis Women Are Financially Independent e.i Dey Do Not Depend On Guys To Take Care Of Demselves 2. Dey Are Productive, Dey Are Not Money Conscious Type. 3. Dey Are Supportive, With Whatever Dey Av Or With Their Substance. 4. Dey Are Mentally & Emotionally Mature.

This is the reason some men get fooled into sending Girls to university so far she gives him Fake green lights , only for her to secure the degree and dump him. When u have money, women will flock around you, but it's no different from men flocking around a beautiful girl for her body . Gold digging

The op is saying people Should add more value to themselves beyond money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Barristter07: 10:16am On Dec 12, 2020
Jodha:

So bottom line is that guys should not be acting like because they have money...every lady should still over them...

That's how I meet this guy recently ...I was going to meet someone under the hot sun...and I didn't know exactly where I was going to....
This guy called me...I ignored cause I felt it was the normal nuisance and I was too stressed for that....he then walked up to me and told me that I don't know why he's calling me and I'm ignoring him...I realized he's right and apologized immediately ..and told him was running late..

Immediately his driver drove by...and he insisted on giving me a lift...I accepted because the sun was really hot..and I didn't know where I was going...he dropped me off and I gave him my number in other not to come off rude...

He called me that evening and told me meet him at eatery ...I told him was tired and didn't want to go out... he started saying that he'll get me anything I want... that I should know money is not his problem...that if I stick with him I'll lack nothing...

So he was expecting me to.jump up and follow him just because of that?

Men make women entitled, this same man will come and rant later than women don't know more than money, how can you say the bolded and not expect women to chase guys for money ?

2 Likes

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Barristter07: 10:18am On Dec 12, 2020
Truvel:
I See... U Are Offended By His Manner Of Approach, Because He Brought Up Money Issue While Talking With U. Perhaps, He Felt Dat U Are Turning His Request Down Because U Think He Is A Broke Guy.

Brother , the current menace whereby women see Relationship as poverty alleviation scheme is majorly as a result of this kinda approach by guys.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Barristter07: 10:20am On Dec 12, 2020
Tony142:

shut up there, if 2 handsome men is place in your front one is a billionaire while the other one is a primary school teacher who earn 20k monthly, I am 101% sure u will choose the billion

see, stop they deceive your self, weather women like money or not it is none of my business, even if I am wealthy tomorrow, I am not wealthy because of one useless hoe out there,

so because women do not like money I should not hustle and become wealthy abi? u are mad

u that is saying women no like money, if I ask u now to drop your bank account number let me send u 20k as your Christmas and newyear gift u will quickly drop your account number sharp sharp, so stop deceiving yourself

Do u agree she can marry the Millionaire and gave him the kid of that primary school teacher ? People don't always marry for love , u are right ... But attraction is a matter of the heart . This is why people cheat even after marrying for money. The op is saying everyone should work on their attraction skills.

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Lucyspa: 10:21am On Dec 12, 2020
For me ooo, money is important combined with a nice attitude.
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Barristter07: 10:23am On Dec 12, 2020
Mrscarter:

Ur right. But they think this way cos girls today majority do prefer money over love. They'd date the ugly, the dumb, the arrogant etc etc as long as he has money.

That's why some men think this way.
I think a man should be funny, kind, gud manners, intelligent, family orientated, loyal, trustworthy and most of all love you unconditionally and it goes both ways

With more and more women seeing money as all in all, Most men see no reason to improve on the bolded. We now have low quality characters of both genders here and there because people now see money as the main key.

4 Likes

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Barristter07: 10:25am On Dec 12, 2020
Wittyglam:
95% of women wants money they don't care about personality, a young girl once told me she doesn't mind receiving beating from a man and still be getting money.
Money is not the only thing to look at for in a man but large percent of ladies made it feel like money is all.

Thank you for this.

More men see no reason to be kind or build their character as long as they have money since that's what most of these females look for. I pity the future of the current set of women with the money is all mindset. Lol, Dem go chop beating die from toxic men

5 Likes

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by DukeJoe17: 10:26am On Dec 12, 2020
Zzor:
But you don't have money, so where is the leeching? Go find your size small boy

Lol
No amount of money will keep unfaithful pussy and I will be the last man to entice hoe with my hard earned rubbas.❌❌❌

NB:
You don't have a size or class you are always up for grab by the smell of few coins.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Barristter07: 10:27am On Dec 12, 2020
Classyuniquebae:

You are right . When a man has money , he can afford to have any class of woman he wants but to his own detriment and not for keeps .

You know why ? Cuz the women are just there to get their own share of the national cake and got no atom of care, love or even pity for the man .

The women can end up destroying your whole life just to lay hands on that money you have .

They can even use some acclaimed love charms like kayamata or so many terrible things to get you under their control .

Lastly , the one that will get you to marry her might end up killing you or poisoning you after marriage especially here in Nigeria where there is no autopsy to determine the cause of death.

So what am I saying , aside money , if you develop your personality and even hid the part that you have money or that you are rich , you will get a woman who will love you sincerely for just being you.

It's like a woman saying , all she has to offer is sex cuz when you can offer sex , men will most definitely flock around you but my question is " All those flocking around you , are they Sheeps or wolves in sheep clothing ?

You get the point ? Both men and women must develop their personality to offer way beyond sex and money . That is where our uniqueness lies.

If you can offer only money as a man to your wife or girlfriend, sugar daddies can do same plus no stress. If you can offer only sex as a woman, sex workers and runs babes can even do better . So what's the point ?

My point all along @ highlighted parts , you capture the ops point . Am suprised it's coming from a female . Or it's a man with (f) ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) / 19-Year-Old Shedrack Chukwuemeka Is Missing In Oshodi, Lagos / Attitudes That Cheapen You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.