Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,258 members, 7,957,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:17 PM

“Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says (64227 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by revived: 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
Werey
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by Epicji: 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
Good for chop n clean mouth men.some men are to destroy ladies destiny.
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by Vixlot: 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
Attention seeker
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by Splitmind: 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
Signs of a very abusive partner, if na man they would have cleared him by now.
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by Exodora: 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
barinedan:
And what if I use you for rituals
Alpha them men if you ain't scared let's see you in actions not words.
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
na dem. ..just using threat to force marriage on a guy.....
what if you come die first?
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by Queenserah26(f): 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
This one weak me biko shocked
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by Hezmatosky: 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
But why will you date her and leave her? God Don catch you. This is your final bus stop
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by happney65: 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
The ones wey don dey date and fuckkk her before nko? ode omo
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by ceeceeuwa: 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
Karashika spotted!
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by enemyofprogress: 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
Rubbish from the land of the living dead
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by enemyofprogress: 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
Queenserah26:
This one weak me biko shocked
don’t mind her. Come make I show you something in my bedroom jare
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by idogbe14170: 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
. She never jam ijebu man,if not her eyes for don clear
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
Fake profile...

That photo has been used to scam many guys....lols...

Profile is fake.

1 Like

Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by Dagenius53: 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
Who has the girl number? Kindly inbox me
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by HRMK: 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
empty threat that wuld only scare the lillylivered guys!na she be angel of death?shakara oloje!
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by johnhood(m): 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
jrusky:
Next pls.....dont comment on silly talk from a silly a s s hole.
What did you just do?
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by John4B: 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
see who's talking. Goat!
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by charlesm91(m): 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
this one wan trend.
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by Mjpem23(m): 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
barinedan:
And what if I use you for rituals

Wahala
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by 27Pushing30: 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
I wonder who that girl on the idiots DP is... yahoo boys don use her pic finish ���☺️
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by apple30(f): 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
elizabeth24:
A Nigerian lady has left many tongues wagging after she made a remark about dating men.

A Nigerian Lady who is Identified as Amaka as made a stir on a Facebook group (Igbo Rant HQ) as she stated that If you date her, She expects Marriage, but if nit, You die .

She wrote; “Once you date me, there is no Break up. It is either we plan wedding or your Funeral. Are you ready?”

This statement she made will make men who are dating her feel whether to live her or not
https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2020/12/Once-You-Date-Me-Its-Either-Our-Wedding-Or-Your-Funeral-Lady-says.html
babe acting so desperate everywhere ,I don't know wat they think dis marriage is ,its a commitment which most pple r not even ready to, dats y when dey venture in dey run out quickly in d name of divorce n domestic violence excuses were by getting d sympathy of d gen public ,yimmu lipsrsealed
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by wilfred0810: 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
elizabeth24:
A Nigerian lady has left many tongues wagging after she made a remark about dating men.

A Nigerian Lady who is Identified as Amaka as made a stir on a Facebook group (Igbo Rant HQ) as she stated that If you date her, She expects Marriage, but if nit, You die .

She wrote; “Once you date me, there is no Break up. It is either we plan wedding or your Funeral. Are you ready?”

This statement she made will make men who are dating her feel whether to live her or not
https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2020/12/Once-You-Date-Me-Its-Either-Our-Wedding-Or-Your-Funeral-Lady-says.html

I support what she said , our society should learn how to value women and not using them , if u know she have nothing upstairs don't date her allow her, every woman belongs to a man , men think about this
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
I tot these LADIES had wanted to stay on their own..
Wot's happening with all dz marriage bargains & threats coming from the Ladies........?
I thought same LADIES keep saying ALL MEN are DOGS, please why marry same DOG..
Why not look for your like and settle down.?
Most MEN do not know de Favour dey are doing diz Ladies in Marriages especially MEDICAL FAVOURS, yet the are berated by these ladies regularly.
MEN get no medical Favour from the Ladies.
A Lady needs a man to prevent Fibroid, Breast Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Endometriosis and many more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by MrFly(m): 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
Trending! Continue chasing clout till yhur pussy evaporates
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by Salisu19(m): 6:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
I know this lady on Facebook,she use to posts naughty things for fun on Facebook,she just said that for fun, make una no mind Amaka love �
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by muyiwaakeredolu(m): 6:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
Abeg who get her number? Make i date am then see whether i go die..e sure for me.
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by muyiwaakeredolu(m): 6:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
Taaaaaaaaa Gataaaaaa wayyyy
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by Zeroenochone(m): 6:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
elizabeth24:

Omo...... cheesy
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by Zeroenochone(m): 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
ahnie:

like seriously you believe that shiiit?I get lots of mentions so I felt stationing this siggy would kinda wooze them off.

Kinda dark smiley
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
Oloshi
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by Babaken(m): 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
Another level of MUMU be that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS / Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey / Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.