Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:40 AM

“Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says (64215 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
That is if i don't kill her first, Ode!! Attention seeking kid.
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2020
Lol
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by ahnie: 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zeroenochone:

Kinda dark smiley
lemme change it.
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by Perfectbeing(m): 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
Amaka disappoint me
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
Just state whatever bullshit that comes to your mind and some jobless mods will push it.I’m finally convince this mods are paid on commission by the number of post that they post
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by Skmoda360(m): 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
Why this one dumb like this? cool
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by Femijohn198: 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
Amaka wey mumu
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by millionboi2: 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
DrBrainstorm:
grin 600 years for the mod that brought this to front page
Amen
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by Theboss100(m): 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
ahnie:
even if she's a liability...the guy must marry her.
Heaven will rejoice the day she will borrow sense.
She is making sense. Meaning she gat one. How will you feel if a guy use and dump you
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by esonuu(m): 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2020
na dem..social media talk.. real life now, she's the one fending for one BST wey dey shine her congo!!!!
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by Chicastle: 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nyamiri:
Nyamiri by Dija
Na so them dey do, with their yam legs and hairy chests.

Very beautiful people you mean
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by Omezif(m): 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2020
If this girl has know the kind of bad spirit in her she would have confess this evil or her sin to a magical man of God for deliverance than here. Some people lack sense. But is she saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by Surfacebaba: 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
hahahahaha, na ogbanjee ooooo
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by Bukden16(m): 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
oloriLFC:
You will die in your father's house then. Even Shiloh 2050 won't save you. Foolish girl! They'll post nonsense now but the internet never forgets

Bruh you harsh ooh...

with Her initials " Amaka" .....
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by IAMPEDRO: 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nyamiri:
Nyamiri by Dija
Na so them dey do, with their yam legs and hairy chests.
LWKMD.........
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by Usihyelda(m): 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
Wahala for who wan date you.
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by Usihyelda(m): 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
Who cares
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by Bullman(m): 8:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
elizabeth24:
A Nigerian lady has left many tongues wagging after she made a remark about dating men.

A Nigerian Lady who is Identified as Amaka as made a stir on a Facebook group (Igbo Rant HQ) as she stated that If you date her, She expects Marriage, but if nit, You die .

She wrote; “Once you date me, there is no Break up. It is either we plan wedding or your Funeral. Are you ready?”

This statement she made will make men who are dating her feel whether to live her or not
https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2020/12/Once-You-Date-Me-Its-Either-Our-Wedding-Or-Your-Funeral-Lady-says.html

Super story.
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by Stanleyq: 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
[quote author=CodedMillionair post=96930074]Vagina frustratedly motivated talk[/quote. Some women do not know what has kept them single. 40 years but still single. Men are seeing what they post on facebook
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by subcbouy: 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
Even so, foolery talks are secretly coded and deep to understand by the feeble minds.
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by inioluwaDaniels(m): 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
No need dating her den.just shine her kpekus n move on
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by akinsmyk(m): 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
So why is she still single? She needs to be arrested and investigated to ascertain if her exes are alive or dead
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by EMMY76: 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
Marine spirits and witches get oga there are a lot of guys out there that will date and dump her and absolutely nothing will happen to them.
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by Newmanluckyman(m): 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
...senseless.
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by Theophilus451(m): 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
you guys at afraid isn't it ��
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by Ideadoctor(m): 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
Eleyi ni agbara
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by FIRDAUS3(m): 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
That is her own opinion, if you're not ready for marriage then, don't go into dating undecided
You have in-between Marriage and Funeral, you should feel free to choose naa undecided
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by kareemkamil(m): 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
Another style to look for guy in social media platform, lazy girl
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by lereinter(m): 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
Some men will still dear her

Dog wey go lost, won't hear hunters whistle
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by robosky02(m): 11:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nonsense

Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by dollytino4real(f): 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
dis girl again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) / Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey / They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.