Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

“Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says (63932 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by Fvckhypocrite(f): 12:42am On Dec 11, 2020
Nyamiri:
Nyamiri by Dija
Na so them dey do, with their yam legs and hairy chests.
wtf so someone finally open new act with nyamiri wonders
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by TeacherAnas: 2:36am On Dec 11, 2020
Hayya! You're not tired of been in your father's house kenan.
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by Agugbadin: 2:57am On Dec 11, 2020
Igbo ladies very dangerous
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by yeman1(m): 8:20am On Dec 11, 2020
elizabeth24:
A Nigerian lady has left many tongues wagging after she made a remark about dating men.

A Nigerian Lady who is Identified as Amaka as made a stir on a Facebook group (Igbo Rant HQ) as she stated that If you date her, She expects Marriage, but if nit, You die .

She wrote; “Once you date me, there is no Break up. It is either we plan wedding or your Funeral. Are you ready?”

This statement she made will make men who are dating her feel whether to live her or not
https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2020/12/Once-You-Date-Me-Its-Either-Our-Wedding-Or-Your-Funeral-Lady-says.html

what is she going to offer me ? only pussy ? nonsense angry angry
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by Caseless: 8:51am On Dec 11, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
She's just catching cruise noni
of course, it's cruise because the person involved is your sister. You won't say she's catching cruise if she's of another tribe.
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by oloriLFC(f): 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
Bukden16:

Bruh you harsh ooh...

with Her initials " Amaka" .....
I'm a woman but I hate nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by Tloc(m): 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
Since she is still single, I wonder how many she has killed so far. Dumb talk. sad angry sad
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by tnerro1(m): 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
You are done with your hoeing stage ba?
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by Babastrong(m): 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
sakara olooje!
have you ever seen an army who wanted to surprise his enemy but announced his intentions to that enemy.
Re: “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says by Timiskid: 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2023
elizabeth24:
A Nigerian lady has left many tongues wagging after she made a remark about dating men.

A Nigerian Lady who is Identified as Amaka as made a stir on a Facebook group (Igbo Rant HQ) as she stated that If you date her, She expects Marriage, but if nit, You die .

She wrote; “Once you date me, there is no Break up. It is either we plan wedding or your Funeral. Are you ready?”

This statement she made will make men who are dating her feel whether to live her or not
https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2020/12/Once-You-Date-Me-Its-Either-Our-Wedding-Or-Your-Funeral-Lady-says.html

Empty treat... She is just looking for a man dat wants to marry her...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman & NSCDC Lover Die In Anambra / How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) / Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.