Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? (28912 Views)

Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? / Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Alexaonfleek: 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
I think there was a thread on family section where a woman wanted to do give away for only women.
Guys on that thread came,saw and wailed. grin
On this thread,it's another book of lamentations.
On the contrary you only see some men spending on each other to fck toto and drink stout.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Telemon(m): 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
CalliDora1:
Not all. Some are also helpful.

If I see a lady who's truly in need, I help if I can. Even if it's a guy. The thing is I don't have friends except those who come around me through my twin.

I also get help from ladies too. So no biggies.
Hmmm the smile shall.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by generationz(f): 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
bizhop01:

She's celebrity more attention is an advantage to her, a gift from heart i think no reason to announce if it's not publicity stunt.

I answered a question about women giving their fellow women. As if men don't show of the gifts they give their wives and friends.
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Na their way..them nor dey do anything for each other..
And funny enough they will be displaying, hugging and treating themselves in public as if they love themselves..calling themselves sweet names..whereas the thing nor reach their mind

Na female discussion you go hear something like this on phone
Jennifer: hello baby...my sweetheart heart
Sandra:. How are you darling?
Jennifer: are you at home?
Sandra : yes..
Jennifer:: okay am coming.. prepare something
Sandra: okay honey...I will Cook fried rice...come quickly
Call ends... Sandra is like this witch don dey come again

But if na boys..they will be acting as if they hate each other whereas they love each other... You go hear something like this
Kelvin: idiot how far?
Terry: your father...
Kelvin: you dey house?....I just weak my guy
Terry: I dey house..wetin happen...why you weak?
Kelvin: arsenal jus cut my ticket
Terry: you see your life..I nor say make you nor carry arsenal for that game yesterday
Kelvin: I dey come your side..shebi you cook
Terry: for where....I nor cook anything....na even garri I drink sleep yesterday...but come first...two hundred Naira dey with me...make we buy two cup of rice take arrange oil jollof
Feminist will seriously come for you let me run
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Tenshades(m): 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
frozen70:

Why not look for both of them and get your answers from them since you like prolonged topic

People with low self esteem get angry easily and fast during constructive argument.

We were having a meaningful conversation till you snapped.

Did that hit you in the nerve?

You ladies have absolutely nothing to offer intellectually during discussions.

Frozen brain.

5 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by mrbee1948: 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
And funny enough they will be displaying, hugging and treating themselves in public as if they love themselves..calling themselves sweet names..whereas the thing nor reach their mind

But if na boys..they will be acting as if they hate each other whereas they love each other... You go hear something like this
Terry: you see your life..I nor say make you nor carry arsenal for that game yesterday
Terry: for where....I nor cook anything....na even garri I drink sleep yesterday...but come first...two hundred Naira dey with me...make we buy two cup of rice take arrange oil jollof

I don't care what ever you smoke bro. Your comments crack me up @ times. Lol
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by generationz(f): 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
Bapy:
Forget Mercy she's a millionaire what about you?

Go and buy glasses and re read my post.
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Drizzy5001(m): 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
Cocao:
Lol. Funny. My female friends come through for me the most. Keep the right circle of female friends and experience peace!
why u dey cover your beautiful face?
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Wettoid123: 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
They are only good at jealousy gossiping and borrowing of each other hair weave on and pants nothing more.
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by samegold(m): 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2020
dominique:

What makes you think men don't try to sabotage their fellow men's business and relationships? Men wreck havoc to their fellow men's lives but you will never see other men trying to put down the male gender in general. Cultists are killing themselves, one brother can kill another to take over his properties, we won't hear men are their own enemies o. Women are often put against one another and rather than support your own, you will be quick to agree. Evil knows no gender
The question is about people who you relate with on a normal level not enemies cos what you were saying here is clearly about people who are sworn enemies. Think logically before you post.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Naughtysex: 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2020
CalliDora1:
Not all. Some are also helpful.

If I see a lady who's truly in need, I help if I can. Even if it's a guy. The thing is I don't have friends except those who come around me through my twin.

I also get help from ladies too. So no biggies.
you are beautiful

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Klass99(f): 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2020

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
Naughtysex:
you are beautiful
Remove eyes there
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Dat na true. Asuweh down. Anytime any day
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
Klass99:
This is an interesting topic I couldn't resist chipping in. I can tell you what some ladies have done for me and vice versa;

1. Salome (not real name) gifted me a designer perfume for no reason other than the friendship we have. The same Salome when I was out of work years ago would credit my account with 10k and say, just buy whatever female things you need like sanitary towel etc.

2. I have bought gifts for Salome too in appreciation of her thoughfulness/kindness, done nice things for her in kind not only in cash. I love to clean, keep things neat, tidy and organized.

Whenever she travelled I would get the keys to her place, a day or two prior to her return, clean up her crib, air it out and even cook a meal for her and gosh I really hate cooking but for her grin.

3. I am currently owing my classmate and friend Patience 5k which I borrowed 2 weeks ago. This is not the first time she is lending me money and I have never failed to repay a loan from family and friends, because I know the quickest way to hurt/ruin my relationships is to withhold people's money and refuse to pay them.

4. Aisha, a female colleague heard it was my birthday and got me a cake from out of her purse aside from the one the office got me. I was glad because I love cake die, the more the merrier.

5. Salome again, invited me to the Legend Hotel Ikeja (for those of you who know it) for a weekend retreat, where she was given one of the most beautiful suites for being a valuable businesses client. I didn't have to pay or do anything, just pack a bag and show up.

6. Anita and I, are often bailing each other out with urgent 2k grin which we don't ask to be returned. We are even making plans to hang out this Xmas and catch up, as we haven't seen in a long time.

I have been thinking about what sort of nice things, I can put together to make her visit a really good one for her. I am mostly looking forward to the company/companionship.

7. Tracy and I, gisted from 7pm to about 1am, just laughing and catching up with each other, from our days back in school, our situationship with men cheesy and other things. After having a delicious home cooked meal at her place and getting into bed.

We were in that bed just gisting, laughing and having a good time. If that was a man I was with, we all know how the story would go nah! The demons will get into that bed with us and try to have a party with us.

Mehn, I could go on and on. Just writing this has brought on an avalanche of pleasant memories and good times, with the different women in my life. cheesy

When I hear or see women say things like, I don't make friends with other women, I only have men as friends, women are evil blah blah blah......I actually feel sorry for such women and feel very blessed to know and to have the sort of women I do, in my life.

And to think all these women are just friends and colleagues, not blood. I have not even mentioned the amazingly awesome things my own sisters have done for me.

Aww.....good and sensible women truly rock!

Although these things happen but something tell me ur lying through ur teeth

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Naughtysex: 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2020
dairykidd:
Remove eyes there
na you go remove eyes from better thing
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
Naughtysex:
na you go remove eyes from better thing
Lool.. abeg e never reach like that oo grin
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2020
Shortyy:

Well my cartel do help when they can.

Cartel.... Such a word from a lady? I'm impressed
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by cbright4real(f): 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
it's a lie, it depends on the relationship u build with your friend, for me have ever run to my male friends for assistance. My female friends were there for me anytime I need help and we gat our back.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Klass99(f): 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2020

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
dairykidd:

Although these things happen but something tell me ur lying through ur teeth
Na teeth she dey take type?

Klass99 I hope your phone screen is still intact.? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Hassanmaye(m): 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
pocohantas:
A man would help you for many reasons; loyalty, sex, ego, because he can...etc

A woman would most likely help you for one reason; because you are loyal and she can help you. If you have a female friend that you are indeed loyal to, you’ll be surprised at what she will or can do for you.

I know this lady that everyday she is posting pictures of other females, but when she is in need, she’ll start sending me voice-notes because she thinks I can help. However, I can’t help her because she is not loyal.

Personally I don’t believe most men give because they are nice and generous. So I am even wary of their own giving. Some babes don’t mind, if they know he can help, they’ll ask and he might give for reasons best known to him.
The same that act nice and stay loyal to her is the same man she will call weak and eventually get pregnant for a bad boy and later come back to the good guy to heal,my gender

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2020
Well for me, it's a 50-50 thing. The two times I've been in need of financial assistance from people outside my family ,I was helped by both a male and female. The other times I've helped people it was to both male and female.

It's not about gender, but your relationship with others.

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Hassanmaye(m): 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
Bahamas95:
What else if not to gossip and hating on themselves.

Those people are terrible. I feel more comfortable hanging around my fellow guys, your guys will always be there when you need them most unlike women.....Buy a bottle of beer for your fellow guys they will be ready to take a bullet for you. But give women your life they won't still be satisfied.
Lol confused gender you can spend your whole money on her but she go give street boy pekus for free lol and they hate good guys

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Hassanmaye(m): 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2020
womenareapes:
nothing bro! nothing bro!

them look at themselves and envy each other with greed!

that creatures is the most stingy creatures on earth!

only received but can't give! no wonder there yansh is meant to receive diiick undecided
Haha grin Wicked boy
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
poshestmina:
Financial support: I have had financial helps from female friends and vice versa couple of times.

Moral support: If you've ever been broken without someone trusted you can open up to , tell exactly what happened and how you feel ,you'll not understand the importance.

Spiritual support: My former neighbor/friend was organizing a weekly vigil every Friday in her apartment where we all submitted and prayed over everybody's prayer requests.

Business referrals ...I run an online business and I urgently had to travel for a while sometime last year ,I gave my remaining goods to my friend who sold and sent me my money.

I miscarried earlier this year ,my friend came over and stayed almost a month till I was out of depression. Was cleaning, cooking ,kept me company

I know someone who got married to someone her friend introduced her to...

Genuine female friends are blessings . Even if there's competition ,it should be a healthy one.
I have friends who are more than sisters to me .

No be only gossip women dey gossip ,they bring good advices ,ideas for businesses and home front. smiley

You're right. Genuine female friends are blessings.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Hassanmaye(m): 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2020
Sukkyy2010:
The bad mouthing and blackmailing of each other is the major feature I hate about this feminist. Imagine between a two friend who I happen to found myself playing along with them as free agent( just a friend) and base on my generosity to two of them they both like me and they both individually longing to have me more than a friend but nonetheless I play along as friend with them because I'm not interested in any of their kpekus.

And behold the the least gist I ever get when I'm alone with each of them is one will be blackmailing another incase i have interest in them so I can hate one and go for the other...imaging a friend blackmailing her close friend( roommate ooo) telling me how her friend went out to f*** last night and came back home late cleaning her private part...pls what concern me with that one, imaging ladies ooo

And they will go out together giving counterfeit smile and fake love to each other...chai ladies see them fear them.
Noted shocked shocked
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Hassanmaye(m): 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
I think there was a thread on family section where a woman wanted to do give away for only women.
Guys on that thread came,saw and wailed. grin
On this thread,it's another book of lamentations.
On the contrary you only see some men spending on each other to fck toto and drink stout.
Lol some men can spend their live savings on pekus

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by eyinjuege: 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
If I need to borrow any serious money, I go to my female friends.
And vice versa
I avoid loaning my male friends money too btw. Many have proven to be unreliable with money and always have no intention to pay back.
It's only 2 of my male friends I can vouch for, when it comes to money matters, but I trust my female friends 100%.
I also never want them to lose trust in me.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2020
Klass99:

Lie about my real and true life experiences again? Hah!

I don't have the time or energy to make up stories for the sake of clout or NL.

I flowed effortlessly while writing that because it's the reality of my life. I didn't have to think too hard about anything of it.

It seems most people on this platform like to drag others for no valid reason and display negativity. Just smh and lol, the toxicity here is astounding.

Okay oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) / The Naked Truth / Five B's Men Admire In A Lady!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.