Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? (28905 Views)

Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? / Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
Palema007:
Na teeth she dey take type?

Klass99 I hope your phone screen is still intact.? grin
grin grin
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by martius101(m): 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
CalliDora1:
Not all. Some are also helpful.

If I see a lady who's truly in need, I help if I can. Even if it's a guy. The thing is I don't have friends except those who come around me through my twin.

I also get help from ladies too. So no biggies.

examples
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Eshiosbest: 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Na their way..them nor dey do anything for each other..
And funny enough they will be displaying, hugging and treating themselves in public as if they love themselves..calling themselves sweet names..whereas the thing nor reach their mind

Na female discussion you go hear something like this on phone
Jennifer: hello baby...my sweetheart heart
Sandra:. How are you darling?
Jennifer: are you at home?
Sandra : yes..
Jennifer:: okay am coming.. prepare something
Sandra: okay honey...I will Cook fried rice...come quickly
Call ends... Sandra is like this witch don dey come again

But if na boys..they will be acting as if they hate each other whereas they love each other... You go hear something like this
Kelvin: idiot how far?
Terry: your father...
Kelvin: you dey house?....I just weak my guy
Terry: I dey house..wetin happen...why you weak?
Kelvin: arsenal jus cut my ticket
Terry: you see your life..I nor say make you nor carry arsenal for that game yesterday
Kelvin: I dey come your side..shebi you cook
Terry: for where....I nor cook anything....na even garri I drink sleep yesterday...but come first...two hundred Naira dey with me...make we buy two cup of rice take arrange oil jollof
bad guy
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2020
cheesy
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by frozen70(f): 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
Tenshades:

People with low self esteem get angry easily and fast during constructive arguement.

We were having a meaningful conversation till you snapped.

Did that hit you in the nerve?

You ladies have absolutely nothing to offer intellectually during discussions.

Frozen brain.

Thats your own opinion, a man with Tenshades is as good as a nuisance
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Lies,I have a million and one guys who are ready to help out if and whenever the need arises..

A selected few
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Naughtysex: 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
dairykidd:

Lool.. abeg e never reach like that oo grin
grin
you no know say she be like better thing
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Robinrul(m): 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
And funny enough they will be displaying, hugging and treating themselves in public as if they love themselves..calling themselves sweet names..whereas the thing nor reach their mind

But if na boys..they will be acting as if they hate each other whereas they love each other... You go hear something like this
Terry: you see your life..I nor say make you nor carry arsenal for that game yesterday
Terry: for where....I nor cook anything....na even garri I drink sleep yesterday...but come first...two hundred Naira dey with me...make we buy two cup of rice take arrange oil jollof
My man this na the truest of true

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by tollyboy5(m): 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
jimmychang:

grin grin grin grin...it is your mindset...some men are generous ohhh....but the girls will start looking at him like a moneybag

I mistakenly gave one girl 1k ,from that day she started complaining about her life to me grin grin...I just vanish Chap chap
Lol major reason I broke up with one Lady. Walai me sef get my own problem undecided
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by p2flexx(m): 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2020
generationz:
Thrash. Ladies help each other. Some even exchange clothes, shoes and hairs to pose grin but me I can't do that one sha. I can only help you with food and money.

Mercy Eke alone gave her friend her wigs to wear in the BBN house. She gave that one with the sick mom 1m naira, gave her sister a car and recently gave her friend 3k dollars.
you dey trace her metabolic pathway .
See as you dey follow her like twitter.
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
Naughtysex:
grin
you no know say she be like better thing
Ahh she be like or she be?
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
justscorchone:

A selected few
Wow.. check ur circle bro.... ur dining with vipers or u urself no dey try too shocked
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Tenshades(m): 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
frozen70:

Thats your own opinion, a man with Tenshades is as good as a nuisance

Hahahahaahaha... grin

Tenshades is a concatenated nickname from two words.
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by DMerciful(m): 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2020
Pocohantas, what's your take on this?
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by iretemide(f): 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
dominique:

What makes you think men don't try to sabotage their fellow men's business and relationships? Men wreck havoc to their fellow men's lives but you will never see other men trying to put down the male gender in general. Cultists are killing themselves, one brother can kill another to take over his properties, we won't hear men are their own enemies o. Women are often put against one another and rather than support your own, you will be quick to agree. Evil knows no gender
It is true both gender do but one will make sure they use whatever they have to pull you down and still pretend they are your friends while the other will rarely pretend, they will tell you things to your face.
Check the percentage**

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Klass99(f): 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Silentgroper(m): 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
dominique:

What makes you think men don't try to sabotage their fellow men's business and relationships? Men wreck havoc to their fellow men's lives but you will never see other men trying to put down the male gender in general. Cultists are killing themselves, one brother can kill another to take over his properties, we won't hear men are their own enemies o. Women are often put against one another and rather than support your own, you will be quick to agree. Evil knows no gender
Like men don't put down their own.

is it nt d same men here dat calls oda men simp for supporting ur gender.

With dz statement of yours, i'm very sure u'll be one of those bias moderator.

if u like ban me, i only aired a harmless opinion.
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Treasuredvessel: 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
I am female and if I need help I call my female friends,same with them,pushing this nonsense narrative is becoming stale,if as a lady you don't have female friends you can call for help,you're also part of the problem. You can only move with your type.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Silentgroper(m): 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2020
frozen70:

It still gets to my point that if Adam had self discipline he wouldn't have allowed Eve to decide for him
What! .. Decide what? She manipulated adam into eating d damn fruit.. Which is just exactly what ur lots are good at.
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Silentgroper(m): 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
frozen70:

Do we blame God for creating eve to keep Adam company or we should blame Adam for loosing his sense of direction after seeing Eve with all her cleavage
Like he was aware of d cleavages .. Rubbish! . According to d bible, they were without knowledge untill dey ate d fruit.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Lovelyn451(f): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
hmm...I used to have this friend that hang around some ladies from wealthy home, she can't ask them for help so they won't look down on her, she runs to me when she's in need but will ignore me when she's around those rich ladies and even be forming accent for me...lol...im sure thats the kinda female op is talking abt

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Coinbased: 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
Hmmm
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by thuxzwda1: 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2020
Shortyy:
Hmmm It all depends on your cartel.

cartel wetin?....Las Las if woman help woman na cast she go cast you
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Petersamuel8(m): 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

I agree
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Olatara(f): 6:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
My best friend transferred 5k to me a day to my birthday. As if that wasn't enough, she asked me to dress up and she took me out, bought a cake ( small though), she bought my best doughnuts ( Krispy Kreme) and many more.
I will never forget that, I will reciprocate more than that on her birthday and her wedding day.

When I broke up with my bf, she was there, when she was down financially during the lockdown, I did my best.
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Exodora: 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
See the way Awon redpillers men are answering this question starting things that are not the realities of ladies then argue with actual women as if they are transgenders .

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by slimmax: 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Terry: for where....I nor cook anything....na even garri I drink sleep yesterday...but come first...two hundred Naira dey with me...make we buy two cup of rice take a
rrange oil jollof
na bad luck for me to make 666 likes,
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by ThreeEyedRaven: 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

I swear .. your head correct
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Uzomacharles: 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Na life my brother
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by ThreeEyedRaven: 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
Silentgroper:
Like he was aware of d cleavages .. Rubbish! . According to d bible, they were without knowledge untill dey ate d fruit.
What is the fruit ? Spoke say it's sex ..is that what you mean too?
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Roseey0(f): 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
Taa
Your network has nothing to do with male or female. It's all about you , your circle and how much you show up for others too.
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
Klass99:

Lolgrin my mischievous and witty friend.
Why wouldn't my phone screen be intact, abeg?
How you dey?
Mischievous? tarh! grin
I'm good oooo, you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Love, Sex And Relationships / Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. / The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.