Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? (28910 Views)

Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? / Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Silentgroper(m): 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

What is the fruit ? Spoke say it's sex ..is that what you mean too?
Nah it was friggin forbidden fruit.
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Liposure: 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2020
Olatara:
My best friend transferred 5k to me a day to my birthday. As if that wasn't enough, she asked me to dress up and she took me out, bought a cake ( small though), she bought my best doughnuts ( Krispy Kreme) and many more.
I will never forget that, I will reciprocate more than that on her birthday and her wedding day.

When I broke up with my bf, she was there, when she was down financially during the lockdown, I did my best.
ikankan oni yayi oh
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Swinger60(f): 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
I don't know what you the poster of this thread means,

but, I'm here to answer honestly.

My female friends partronizes my biz, and also refer customers to me daily.

My female friends counsel me when I'm about losing it, they give moral support.

when I weded, three of my female friend gifted me 120k together. I was short of words.

so, if this post is to ridicule ladies, the poster has failed.

Lastly, one beautiful thing about ladies is they help without asking for anything in return. Unlike the three legged people that took over this thread undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Sarita01(f): 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Na their way..them nor dey do anything for each other..
And funny enough they will be displaying, hugging and treating themselves in public as if they love themselves..calling themselves sweet names..whereas the thing nor reach their mind

Na female discussion you go hear something like this on phone
Jennifer: hello baby...my sweetheart heart
Sandra:. How are you darling?
Jennifer: are you at home?
Sandra : yes..
Jennifer:: okay am coming.. prepare something
Sandra: okay honey...I will Cook fried rice...come quickly
Call ends... Sandra is like this witch don dey come again

But if na boys..they will be acting as if they hate each other whereas they love each other... You go hear something like this
Kelvin: idiot how far?
Terry: your father...
Kelvin: you dey house?....I just weak my guy
Terry: I dey house..wetin happen...why you weak?
Kelvin: arsenal jus cut my ticket
Terry: you see your life..I nor say make you nor carry arsenal for that game yesterday
Kelvin: I dey come your side..shebi you cook
Terry: for where....I nor cook anything....na even garri I drink sleep yesterday...but come first...two hundred Naira dey with me...make we buy two cup of rice take arrange oil jollof

not true,my girlfriend does things for me,she's my sister,we're practically twins and also we're not girly girls,we're street babes,just last week at work,she called me,asking if I would like to eat rice and I said yes,she cooked the rice and brought it to my work place,just because I was hungry,she's my main gee. she's my confidant and has helped me in many ways.we never get money o,but she don try Wella in the little way she can,but one day I go blow and I'll buy her car

I remember when I was younger and I told my parents that i was going to church,but instead of going to church,I went to Netflix and chill at one of my friend's place. my mom caught me and reported me to my dad,my father punished me by telling me to kneel down in the middle of our street,chaii shame want kee me dat day,everybody was just looking at me,my friend came out and saw me kneeling down,she knelt down with me in the middle of the street,until my dad released us.Though both of us have more males friends than female friends but she's someone whom no male Friend can ever replace. Depends on the kinda of friends you have,all my girlfriends are my realest gees,they have big hearts and also are tough ladies,and I love them for that,I can never be friends with snitches and backstabbers,they want die be that,cos I go so treat their fvck ups

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by favor914: 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2020
Swinger60:
I don't know what you the poster of this thread means,

but, I'm here to answer honestly.

My female friends partronizes my biz, and also refer customers to me daily.

My female friends counsel me when I'm about losing it, they give moral support.

when I weded, three of my female friend gifted me 120k together. I was short of words.

so, if this post is to ridicule ladies, the poster has failed.

Lastly, one beautiful thing about ladies is they help without asking for anything in return. Unlike the three legged people that took over this thread undecided
True Talk like MTN
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by lecturer50(m): 12:14am On Dec 13, 2020
The truth is that a woman wants another woman to respect, obey and fear her.
But she does not expect a man to respect, fear and obey her.
She only wants a man to love her.
She wants a sexual relationship with a man.
What a woman will tolerate from a man,she would not tolerate from a fellow woman.
All women know this truth.

A woman shows another woman an attitude.She became very angry and started abusing her.
Few minutes later,a man shows her that same attitude, she does not react against the man.She just let go.That is how it is.

That is why if a female teacher is teaching,no female student will make noise.They will not do anything to provoke her because she would not take rubbish from a fellow woman.Girls will all be in total submission and fear before a female teacher.
But she will treat male students with more leniency.
I speak from what I have observed as a teacher.

Because of these things, women see each others as rivals.
One popular female actress said that when a woman sees another woman, there is always a silent war between them.

But women see men as love objects.
Some see men as sex objects. That is an object which she interact with sexually through relationship or marriage.

She does not need your obedience, fear, respect if you are a man.
That is why she can easily love a man because women see men as love objects.

But she needs the fear, respect,submission, royalty and obedience of her fellow woman.
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by chimmynev: 12:20am On Dec 13, 2020
I think I'm an exception to this. I help my guys more. But it may be true for many people.
NotNairalandi:
Brother let me tell you the truth...men are created for women and women are created for men.

Therefore men easily help women more than their fellow men while women help men more than their fellow women.if you like believe, if you like no believe,one day you go still read am for ThisDay newspaper. undecided undecided
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Naughtysex: 12:21am On Dec 13, 2020
dairykidd:
Ahh she be like or she be?
both
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by OlawaleBammie: 2:44am On Dec 13, 2020
frozen70:

Do we blame God for creating eve to keep Adam company or we should blame Adam for loosing his sense of direction after seeing Eve with all her cleavage

Make Una stop this ere onibon...

ABI u wan tell me say Adam don watch bluefilm prior the the legendary visit of general serpent??

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by IreneJane: 5:07am On Dec 13, 2020
CalliDora1:
Not all. Some are also helpful.

If I see a lady who's truly in need, I help if I can. Even if it's a guy. The thing is I don't have friends except those who come around me through my twin.

I also get help from ladies too. So no biggies.

Your twin must be bigger bois? I love big and fresh twin....hope they are tall sha ? Believe they ain't like someone twin here on nairaland that lay down flats whenever the door to their room is opened
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Otaiky(m): 8:33am On Dec 13, 2020
Shortyy:
Hmmm It all depends on your cartel.

u have a nice boobs thou
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by QuinModah(f): 8:45am On Dec 13, 2020
Everyone is probably equally jealous.
I’ve told this story before but here’s a quick recap:
I had a boyfriend who couldn’t resist scanning and commenting on every woman he saw. “She’s hot,” “Great ass,” “I bet she was hot ten years ago,” etc. I asked him to stop and was told I was insecure and jealous.
Am I? Insecure and jealous? I really thought about it hard. I realized that NO, I was neither insecure nor jealous on my own… I didn’t go around comparing myself to other women. I didn’t care that much.
Fine. I started commenting on every man I saw. It was weird. I felt stupid. I really had to work at it. I thought he’d blow me off because obviously I wasn’t really interested. I thought he’d laugh at my transparent attempt at “equality.”
After two dates where I matched him leer for leer and comment for comment, drew his attention to every man that passed by, made him look at all of them and consider whether that really was a nice ass or an expensive suit or a great head of hair or beautiful eyes or an awesome tan, he begged me to stop. He said it was awful.
Men are just as “insecure” and “jealous” when you treat them the same way women are treated.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by VanillaIyce(f): 8:51am On Dec 13, 2020
seanjost:
Is this not true... what exactly do ladies do for each other?
We do please..lots that I cannot personally mention.
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 13, 2020
IreneJane:

Your twin must be bigger bois? I love big and fresh twin....hope they are tall sha ? Believe they ain't like someone twin here on nairaland that lay down flats whenever the door to their room is opened

Nope. My twin is a female.
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Hathor5(f): 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
Klass99:
This is an interesting topic I couldn't resist chipping in. I can tell you what some ladies have done for me and vice versa;

1. Salome (not real name) gifted me a designer perfume for no reason other than the friendship we have. The same Salome when I was out of work years ago would credit my account with 10k and say, just buy whatever female things you need like sanitary towel etc.

2. I have bought gifts for Salome too in appreciation of her thoughfulness/kindness, done nice things for her in kind not only in cash. I love to clean, keep things neat, tidy and organized.

Whenever she travelled I would get the keys to her place, a day or two prior to her return, clean up her crib, air it out and even cook a meal for her and gosh I really hate cooking but for her grin.

3. I am currently owing my classmate and friend Patience 5k which I borrowed 2 weeks ago. This is not the first time she is lending me money and I have never failed to repay a loan from family and friends, because I know the quickest way to hurt/ruin my relationships is to withhold people's money and refuse to pay them.

4. Aisha, a female colleague heard it was my birthday and got me a cake from out of her purse aside from the one the office got me. I was glad because I love cake die, the more the merrier.

5. Salome again, invited me to the Legend Hotel Ikeja (for those of you who know it) for a weekend retreat, where she was given one of the most beautiful suites for being a valuable businesses client. I didn't have to pay or do anything, just pack a bag and show up.

6. Anita and I, are often bailing each other out with urgent 2k grin which we don't ask to be returned. We are even making plans to hang out this Xmas and catch up, as we haven't seen in a long time.

I have been thinking about what sort of nice things, I can put together to make her visit a really good one for her. I am mostly looking forward to the company/companionship.

7. Tracy and I, gisted from 7pm to about 1am, just laughing and catching up with each other, from our days back in school, our situationship with men cheesy and other things. After having a delicious home cooked meal at her place and getting into bed.

We were in that bed just gisting, laughing and having a good time. If that was a man I was with, we all know how the story would go nah! The demons will get into that bed with us and try to have a party with us.

Mehn, I could go on and on. Just writing this has brought on an avalanche of pleasant memories and good times, with the different women in my life. cheesy

When I hear or see women say things like, I don't make friends with other women, I only have men as friends, women are evil blah blah blah......I actually feel sorry for such women and feel very blessed to know and to have the sort of women I do, in my life.

And to think all these women are just friends and colleagues, not blood. I have not even mentioned the amazingly awesome things my own sisters have done for me.

Aww.....good and sensible women truly rock!

If I start to write down my own, Nairaland will run out of space. cheesy I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for all the wonderful ladies that I have had the pleasure to cross paths with in the journey of life. I have built very powerful networks over the years.

Not to mention all the fun that I have had with my friends. smiley cheesy grin The friendship we have is one of the best things in my life. And the kind of support they will give me by going the extra mile for me if necessary is incredible.

Even here on NL, there are ladies that I admire and consider close to my heart. If I stay off NL, I make sure to check on them if they are still active and always hope they are doing just fine. I know that we would get on very well if we were to meet offline. kiss

I have great male friends too but ladies are the more sophisticated beings. cheesy Like the saying goes, when God created men, she was just practicing. grin

Anyone who feels offended, argue with your ancestors. grin

@bold
Their loss. Maybe too much testosterone is running in their blood or they see competition in every other lady and feel resentful. Whatever the reason, bye Felicias. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Jesuspikin8: 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
dominique:

What makes you think men don't try to sabotage their fellow men's business and relationships? Men wreck havoc to their fellow men's lives but you will never see other men trying to put down the male gender in general. Cultists are killing themselves, one brother can kill another to take over his properties, we won't hear men are their own enemies o. Women are often put against one another and rather than support your own, you will be quick to agree. Evil knows no gender

Wrong.

If a guy has issues with you, he'll fight you face to face.

If a girl has issues with you, she'll stab you in the back.

Women are snakes.
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Jesuspikin8: 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
lecturer50:
The truth is that a woman wants another woman to respect, obey and fear her.
But she does not expect a man to respect, fear and obey her.
She only wants a man to love her.
She wants a sexual relationship with a man.
What a woman will tolerate from a man,she would not tolerate from a fellow woman.
All women know this truth.

A woman shows another woman an attitude.She became very angry and started abusing her.
Few minutes later,a man shows her that same attitude, she does not react against the man.She just let go.That is how it is.

That is why if a female teacher is teaching,no female student will make noise.They will not do anything to provoke her because she would not take rubbish from a fellow woman.Girls will all be in total submission and fear before a female teacher.
But she will treat male students with more leniency.
I speak from what I have observed as a teacher.

Because of these things, women see each others as rivals.
One popular female actress said that when a woman sees another woman, there is always a silent war between them.

But women see men as love objects.
Some see men as sex objects. That is an object which she interact with sexually through relationship or marriage.

She does not need your obedience, fear, respect if you are a man.
That is why she can easily love a man because women see men as love objects.

But she needs the fear, respect,submission, royalty and obedience of her fellow woman.

TRUE
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by MilesLamar(m): 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
CalliDora1:
Not all. Some are also helpful.

If I see a lady who's truly in need, I help if I can. Even if it's a guy. The thing is I don't have friends except those who come around me through my twin.

I also get help from ladies too. So no biggies.

You are beautiful

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
MilesLamar:

You are beautiful

Thank you. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by OrlahYemmy: 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
I don't know the kind of gals you ppl roll with, for me- na gals dey help me pass, male friends dey try but na my girlfriends first anytime , anyday
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by popooladayo(m): 1:24am On Dec 18, 2020
Xclusivedaniel6:
This table ehn
@ bolded
Has broken!!!

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by seangy4konji: 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
They are useless to themselves even..jealousy and bad lood..gossip...

Men still help each other with out black mailing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) / The Naked Truth / If You Want Him, Go For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.