Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? (28906 Views)

Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? / Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Olatlaccon(m): 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
Most of them used it against each other whenever there's fight that's why most of them are even scared to to ask for help cos they know themselves better....and their love for each other is eye service let wahala gbes now... Dem go dey open each others yansh for the world..it's only ladies fight you would see them tearing theirs clothes off just to disgrace themselves...abeg guys go always be guy we no dey show love or tell each other we love each other but the love and commitment is there...have u ever seen a lady depend on her mates during exams in school? nah...she must find one Bobo wey sabi book cos most of dem help just to use it later or as to backbite

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
pocohantas:
A man would help you for many reasons; loyalty, sex, ego, because he can...etc

A woman would most likely help you for one reason; because you are loyal and she can help you. If you have a female friend that you are indeed loyal to, you’ll be surprised at what she will or can do for you.

I know this lady that everyday she is posting pictures of other females, but when she is in need, she’ll start sending me voice-notes because she thinks I can help. However, I can’t help her because she is not loyal.

Personally I don’t believe most men give because they are nice and generous. So I am even wary of their own giving. Some babes don’t mind, if they know he can help, they’ll ask and he might give for reasons best known to him.
Poco making sense as usual. grin

Your last paragraph is overgeneralising though.
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Donjazzy12(m): 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
seanjost:
Is this not true... what exactly do ladies do for each other?
Lesbianism that's all they do for each other.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by womenareapes: 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
seanjost:
nothing bro! nothing bro!

them look at themselves and envy each other with greed!

that creatures is the most stingy creatures on earth!

only received but can't give! no wonder there yansh is meant to receive diiick undecided

10 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by NAETTE: 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Na their way..them nor dey do anything for each other..
And funny enough they will be displaying, hugging and treating themselves in public as if they love themselves..calling themselves sweet names..whereas the thing nor reach their mind

Na female discussion you go hear something like this on phone
Jennifer: hello baby...my sweetheart heart
Sandra:. How are you darling?
Jennifer: are you at home?
Sandra : yes..
Jennifer:: okay am coming.. prepare something
Sandra: okay honey...I will Cook fried rice...come quickly
Call ends... Sandra is like this witch don dey come again

But if na boys..they will be acting as if they hate each other whereas they love each other... You go hear something like this
Kelvin: idiot how far?
Terry: your father...
Kelvin: you dey house?....I just weak my guy
Terry: I dey house..wetin happen...why you weak?
Kelvin: arsenal jus cut my ticket
Terry: you see your life..I nor say make you nor carry arsenal for that game yesterday
Kelvin: I dey come your side..shebi you cook
Terry: for where....I nor cook anything....na even garri I drink sleep yesterday...but come first...two hundred Naira dey with me...make we buy two cup of rice take arrange oil jollof

You make so much sense whenever you comment without adding "weed and Heineken". Don't attack me o, you're my NL crush.
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Silentgroper(m): 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2020
CalliDora1:

You're simply pained and I know why but let me pretend like I don't know.

Cry some more.
Simply pained cuz ur old self is playing d archaic hard to get, lol. Na u sabi.
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by krushdripper(m): 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
They manipulate men for themselves.

Hardly would you ever see a lady take sides with a man over a woman even when the man is right, but most men would take sides with a woman over a man even if the woman is outrightly wrong.

10 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
Silentgroper:
Simply pained cuz ur old self is playing d archaic hard to get, lol. Na u sabi.

Lol...
Cry some more
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Dreadlock69(m): 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2020
when2:
Ladies help each other. It mustn't be finanacial assistance in all cases.

I'm listening cause three idiots in my compound are keeping malice for three years

And me and a girls are not talking to two girls
Where ever Satan will punish for making me sleep outside in uyo state for three days almost sick thanks for a good Samaritan
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by britiko: 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2020
seanjost:

Birds of a feather flock together.

I have read several comments that says ladies only borrow clothes, accessories, mocks and run down each other.

I beg to differ and say I've bn opportuned to have met and be surrounded by ladies of substance.

Intellectually sound ladies that goes all the way to encourage and mentor other ladies to be financially self sufficient. A typical example is a friend by d name Seun Akinlotan who mentors young ladies in South West Nigeria to become entrepreneurs despite d fact that she lives in the USA. She's on YouTube and Facebook. You can verify and see her works.

I have friends that might not give you fish except you are in dire need but will teach you to fish so as to become self made and financially independent.

I've got ladies that helps you to become a better self careerwise. Show you the ropes and the rest is left to you.

My friend arrange gigs when I'm broke and splits profits so I can take care of my needs.

Personally, I reach out to ladies in need of financial help around me and sometimes anonymously through my church.

Another example of a selfless lady is the late Ibidunni who helps families with fertility issues. She did bless a lot of families before her demise.

Not all ladies are makeup and dress up slay queens. Not all ladies mocks or gossips about each other.
It all depends on ur circle and I choose mine carefully.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by lexy2014: 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
SmartPolician:

I beg to differ.

From childhood, we have the mentality that we have to fend for our family while some ladies depend on their husbands.

Earlier, i said it's a case of "mindset". But u said this above.

Pls what's d difference between "mentality" and "mindset"?

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
Uyi213:
Take their best friends to a guys house for guys to rape their friend
What!
What kind of girl would do this?
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by shaksman96(m): 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2020
All they do is called PDA
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by dominique(f): 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
iretemide:
They are really their enemies.

Remember a girl friend I once helped with the little I had with little bussiness.

She lost her job, lost relationship and many more .Out of pity ,for the first in my life ,I collected loan divided it to two gave her the other half. Guess what I suffered for it ,lesson I will live to remember ,when this lady started this black mailing and bad mouthing my business, alot of fight both physical and spiritual, my business almost collapsed until God stepped in and I got another location. Thank God for his faithfulness He never show up late.I stopped having people close to my business again. Lesson learned::: make them casual based on their importance,usefulness and maturity. I have them in different categories Political, spiritual, career, and financial friends.
No permanent friends !
They are more of destroyers than helpers because of jealousy, envy hatred and bad blood

What makes you think men don't try to sabotage their fellow men's business and relationships? Men wreck havoc to their fellow men's lives but you will never see other men trying to put down the male gender in general. Cultists are killing themselves, one brother can kill another to take over his properties, we won't hear men are their own enemies o. Women are often put against one another and rather than support your own, you will be quick to agree. Evil knows no gender

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by frozen70(f): 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
odinson1:

You are wrong on so many levels here

The best friend To a man Is most definitely a man!!! Infact,a woman can never truly be your friend (She's just showing the guys fake love and affection for the Little attention, validation, security and Resources she can Extract from her so called male friends)

A woman can never truly love or like a man

Until you meet and had something to do with matured women as a matured man, you won't understand

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by frozen70(f): 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
Tenshades:

Nature didn't make it anything whatever.

Best friend wey make your Eve go betray Adam wey make everything scatter, shey?

Simply because Adams doesn't have a firm grip of himself
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Cocao(f): 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
Lol. Funny. My female friends come through for me the most. Keep the right circle of female friends and experience peace!
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Preciouschinwe(f): 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
iretemide:
They are really their enemies.

Remember a girl friend I once helped with the little I had with little bussiness.

She lost her job, lost relationship and many more .Out of pity ,for the first in my life ,I collected loan divided it to two gave her the other half. Guess what I suffered for it ,lesson I will live to remember ,when this lady started this black mailing and bad mouthing my business, alot of fight both physical and spiritual, my business almost collapsed until God stepped in and I got another location. Thank God for his faithfulness He never show up late.I stopped having people close to my business again. Lesson learned::: make them casual based on their importance,usefulness and maturity. I have them in different categories Political, spiritual, career, and financial friends.
No permanent friends !
They are more of destroyers than helpers because of jealousy, envy hatred and bad blood
you've said it all

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by anonymous1759(m): 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
And funny enough they will be displaying, hugging and treating themselves in public as if they love themselves..calling themselves sweet names..whereas the thing nor reach their mind

But if na boys..they will be acting as if they hate each other whereas they love each other... You go hear something like this
Terry: you see your life..I nor say make you nor carry arsenal for that game yesterday
Terry: for where....I nor cook anything....na even garri I drink sleep yesterday...but come first...two hundred Naira dey with me...make we buy two cup of rice take arrange oil jollof

Quote of the year Deep
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Tenshades(m): 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2020
frozen70:

Simply because Adams doesn't have a firm grip of himself

Simply because Eve wasn't contented with Adam's companionship.

If truly Eve was a best friend to Adam, she wouldn't have listened to the serpent to convince her bestie (Adam)

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by frozen70(f): 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
Tenshades:

Simply because Eve wasn't contented with Adam's companion.

If truly Eve was a best friend to Adam, she wouldn't have listened to the serpent to convince her bestie (Adam)

It still gets to my point that if Adam had self discipline he wouldn't have allowed Eve to decide for him
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Tenshades(m): 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
frozen70:

It still gets to my point that if Adam had self discipline he wouldn't have allowed Eve to decide for him

In this case, who brought in the problem in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by frozen70(f): 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2020
Tenshades:

In this case, who brought in the problem in the first place?

Do we blame God for creating eve to keep Adam company or we should blame Adam for loosing his sense of direction after seeing Eve with all her cleavage

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Sukkyy2010: 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2020
The bad mouthing and blackmailing of each other is the major feature I hate about this feminist. Imagine between a two friend who I happen to found myself playing along with them as free agent( just a friend) and base on my generosity to two of them they both like me and they both individually longing to have me more than a friend but nonetheless I play along as friend with them because I'm not interested in any of their kpekus.

And behold the the least gist I ever get when I'm alone with each of them is one will be blackmailing another incase i have interest in them so I can hate one and go for the other...imaging a friend blackmailing her close friend( roommate ooo) telling me how her friend went out to f*** last night and came back home late cleaning her private part...pls what concern me with that one, imaging ladies ooo

And they will go out together giving counterfeit smile and fake love to each other...chai ladies see them fear them.

13 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Tenshades(m): 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2020
frozen70:

Do we blame God for creating eve to keep Adam company or we should blame Adam for loosing his sense of direction after seeing Eve with all her cleavage

I said 'In this case'

Don't take it to the extreme.

The case study is about Adam and Eve only.

My question again; In this case (Adam and Eve), who brought in the problem in the first place?
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Myer(m): 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
Omihanifa:
The truth is women don't like each other
There's so much jealousy, gossip, bad blood amongst them. So they would rather call a man to help them because they feel their issues are safe with men

When women are fighting, you need to listen to the kind of things they say out to each other undecided

You go dey hear things like you way like to dey borrow other people pants

You way you dey come borrow money for my hand to feed your jobless husband

The only problem I have with this post is its absolute generalization.

I have some lady friends that I even envy their friendship.
Just like I have some male friends that are tight too.

So it goes both ways.

But truly, fake friendship is more prominent in ladies.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by TheRareGem1(f): 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
This is actually true. Some ladies will tell you they prefer having a male as friends to female.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by poweredcom(m): 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
Women are only good for cooking and sucking dicks - bizarre D12

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by DarkJeddi(m): 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2020
Kingpele:
It depends on the background of the people in your circles...a billionaire daughter can help even guys that are broke
How many billionaire daughters do you have in Nigeria? shocked
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by DarkJeddi(m): 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2020
justscorchone:
The question should have been what exactly do nigerian men do to each other,they will never assist you or their family but will spend millions just to get laid .
Lies,I have a million and one guys who are ready to help out if and whenever the need arises..
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by frozen70(f): 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
Tenshades:

I said 'In this case'

Don't take it to the extreme.

The case study is about Adam and Eve only.

My question again; In this case (Adam and Eve), who brought in the problem in the first place?

Why not look for both of them and get your answers from them since you like prolonged topic
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Reeberry: 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

You should have added copied to your comment.

This post is so stale.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. / Download Mp3 Messages By Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo On Love, Dating, Marriage, Sex / The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.