Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,162 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? (28911 Views)

Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? / Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by SmartPolician: 11:42am On Dec 12, 2020
justscorchone:
The question should have been what exactly do nigerian men do to each other,they will never assist you or their family but will spend millions just to get laid .

Guys help fellow guys than the ladies to ladies

Women always see themselves as being in constant competition. They are also full of fake lifestyle...that's why many ladies prefer to keep guys as friends than fellow ladies.

Most guys don't have that mindset.

However, we have to be fair here. I think ladies turn to guys for more financial support because guys are more empowered than the ladies.

Most women are caregivers who depend on their husbands for financial support. They are not in a position to help.

Besides, men are richer because we are born to fend for our families by creating our own jobs/businesses, unlike the females.

16 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by frozen70(f): 11:44am On Dec 12, 2020
seanjost:
Is this not true... what exactly do ladies do for each other?

In which ever way we see it

The best friend to a man is a woman and the best friend to a woman is a man

That's how nature made it

Besides if you are a woman and wants to enjoy from another woman through friendship, you just have to respect her, appreciate her and recognise her, anything short of that will not work

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by lexy2014: 11:47am On Dec 12, 2020
justscorchone:
The question should have been what exactly do nigerian men do to each other,they will never assist you or their family but will spend millions just to get laid .

Very true...
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Mrmezico(m): 11:47am On Dec 12, 2020
CalliDora1:
Not all. Some are also helpful.

If I see a lady who's truly in need, I help if I can. Even if it's a guy. The thing is I don't have friends except those who come around me through my twin.

I also get help from ladies too. So no biggies.
Maybe you'll be my gf because u're d kind of woman i need
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Tenshades(m): 11:47am On Dec 12, 2020
frozen70:

Besides if you are a woman and wants to enjoy from another woman through friendship, you just have to respect her, appreciate her and recognise her, anything short of that will not work

Nature didn't make it anything whatever.

Best friend wey make your Eve go betray Adam wey make everything scatter, shey?

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by ThaRealist: 11:48am On Dec 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Na their way..them nor dey do anything for each other..
And funny enough they will be displaying, hugging and treating themselves in public as if they love themselves..calling themselves sweet names..whereas the thing nor reach their mind

Na female discussion you go hear something like this on phone
Jennifer: hello baby...my sweetheart heart
Sandra:. How are you darling?
Jennifer: are you at home?
Sandra : yes..
Jennifer:: okay am coming.. prepare something
Sandra: okay honey...I will Cook fried rice...come quickly

This is so apt!! 1000 likes for you werey!!
Call ends... Sandra is like this witch don dey come again

But if na boys..they will be acting as if they hate each other whereas they love each other... You go hear something like this
Kelvin: idiot how far?
Terry: your father...
Kelvin: you dey house?....I just weak my guy
Terry: I dey house..wetin happen...why you weak?
Kelvin: arsenal jus cut my ticket
Terry: you see your life..I nor say make you nor carry arsenal for that game yesterday
Kelvin: I dey come your side..shebi you cook
Terry: for where....I nor cook anything....na even garri I drink sleep yesterday...but come first...two hundred Naira dey with me...make we buy two cup of rice take arrange oil jollof
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by lexy2014: 11:49am On Dec 12, 2020
SmartPolician:

However, we have to be fair here. I think ladies turn to guys for more financial support because guys are more empowered than the ladies.

Not entirely true. It's just a mindset not necessarily an issue of empowerment.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Psalmy2cute(m): 11:50am On Dec 12, 2020
seanjost:
Is this not true... what exactly do ladies do for each other?
They share menstrual pads with one another.. that's what they do for each other

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by PrinceMajestic: 11:50am On Dec 12, 2020
they help themselves more I think. a girl hungry will rather borrow money n seek food from her fellow girls due to shame rather than go n beg guys who might misinterpret it for sexual advances or take it as opportunity for sexual exploit but not in all cases, women also help themselves sexually, study shows most women have lesbianism traits in them and are easily attracted to themselves that's why we have lesbian population very high. they actually help themselves especially helping their friends to reconcile with their boyfriends by offering their cunt freely to the guy. the females are trying though

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 12, 2020
Mrmezico:
Maybe you'll be my gf because u're d kind of woman i need

Don't count on it yet. tongue
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Tenshades(m): 11:51am On Dec 12, 2020
CalliDora1:

Don't count on it yet.

Help the guy na...haba

Help someone!
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by UnbanEbenezar: 11:52am On Dec 12, 2020
Bornsinner7:
They post themselves on WhatsApp status on their birthdays with the caption "more wins baby"

After gossiping throughout the day then they go to one of their friends house to scratch the pot of the leftovers

The best thing a lady can do for her fellow lady is to bring her to a date where a guy will sponsor their meal..
chai see finishing cheesy
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 12, 2020
Tenshades:

Help the guy na...haba

Help someone!

I don't run a helps ministry o.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Bapy(m): 11:53am On Dec 12, 2020
generationz:
Thrash. Ladies help each other. Some even exchange clothes, shoes and hairs to pose grin but me I can't do that one sha. I can only help you with food and money.

Mercy Eke alone gave her friend her wigs to wear in the BBN house. She gave that one with the sick mom 1m naira, gave her sister a car and recently gave her friend 3k dollars.
Forget Mercy she's a millionaire what about you?

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Donspicey: 11:55am On Dec 12, 2020
Shortyy:
Hmmm It all depends on your cartel.

And dat is if most of cartels hold side......

No be all dos ones wey no dey independent nd financially bouyant....

Especially d backstabbers....
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by SmartPolician: 11:56am On Dec 12, 2020
lexy2014:

Not entirely true. It's just a mindset not necessarily an issue of empowerment.

I beg to differ

Someone can only help when they are in the position to help. You cannot meet a fresh graduate who is struggling to get a job and ask her to lend you 50k.

The best jobs and businesses in the world are run and owned by men.

From childhood, we have the mentality that we have to fend for our family while some ladies depend on their husbands.

Some ladies are even housewives and their husbands don't see it as a problem. A housewife may not have money to lend because she barely has enough for herself.

It's not up for debate because it's a fact.

11 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by odinson1(m): 11:56am On Dec 12, 2020
frozen70:

You are wrong on so many levels here

The best friend To a man Is most definitely a man!!! Infact,a woman can never truly be your friend (She's just showing the guys fake love and affection for the Little attention, validation, security and Resources she can Extract from her so called male friends)

A woman can never truly love or like a man

20 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Bapy(m): 11:56am On Dec 12, 2020
CalliDora1:

Don't count on it yet. tongue
haba reason the guy nah
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by odinson1(m): 11:58am On Dec 12, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
they help themselves more I think. a girl hungry will rather borrow money n seek food from her fellow girls due to shame rather than go n beg guys who might misinterpret it for sexual advances or take it as opportunity for sexual exploit but not in all cases, women also help themselves sexually, study shows most women have lesbianism traits in them and are easily attracted to themselves that's why we have lesbian population very high. they actually help themselves especially helping their friends to reconcile with their boyfriends by offering their cunt freely to the guy. the females are trying though

I want to believe you are being sarcastic

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Bullman(m): 11:58am On Dec 12, 2020
Kingpele:
It depends on the background of the people in your circles...a billionaire daughter can help even guys that are broke

You dont have to be the daughter of a billionaire before u help people
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by gfon(m): 11:58am On Dec 12, 2020
[quote author=slawormiir post=96989197]Damnnn niggarrrr
Na their way..them nor dey do anything for each other..
And funny enough they will be displaying, hugging and treating themselves in public as if they love themselves..calling themselves sweet names..whereas the thing nor reach their mind

Na female discussion you go hear something like this on phone
Jennifer: hello baby...my sweetheart heart
Sandra:. How are you darling?
Jennifer: are you at home?
Sandra : yes..
Jennifer:: okay am coming.. prepare something
Sandra: okay honey...I will Cook fried rice...come quickly
Call ends... Sandra is like this witch don dey come again

But if na boys..they will be acting as if they hate each other whereas they love each other... You go hear something like this
Kelvin: idiot how far?
Terry: your father...
Kelvin: you dey house?....I just weak my guy
Terry: I dey house..wetin happen...why you weak?
Kelvin: arsenal jus cut my ticket
you are wise,so on point.
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by adekal001: 11:59am On Dec 12, 2020
CalliDora1:

If I see a lady who's truly in need, I help if I can. Even if it's a guy. The thing is I don't have friends except those who come around me through my twin.

So fine
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Joygift3666: 11:59am On Dec 12, 2020
My so called friend almost snatched my husband, if not that my husband is not a womanizer I would have lost him. Though, it was spiritually manipulated but God stepped in and saved my marriage. Fear women especially if you are rich. Stay alone my candid advice.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Edusouls(m): 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
Shut up and stop claiming nonsense, women that can’t even help themselves,hate each other to the core.most ladies don’t even have female friends just as u said now, so which female friends would you help..
CalliDora1:

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Afam4eva(m): 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
CalliDora1:

Are you a member of Christ embassy?
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Tenshades(m): 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
CalliDora1:

I don't run a helps ministry o.

hahahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by ikorodureporta: 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
They're v.good @ pimpin each other

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by cococandy(f): 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
These losers will always keep trying to convince each other that women are at war with each other. I only pity the women who buy into it and this treat other badly for male approval.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by jimmychang: 12:04pm On Dec 12, 2020
PrinceMajestic:

grin grin grin..okwia you never see life ...

A female friend of mine asked me for 5h....like 5h....so small...this is a girl that has cliques of female friends..I was like ask them na she said they are also broke (it is a lie)...I was shocked ... grin

10 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by bjtinz: 12:04pm On Dec 12, 2020
Women turn to men because they are more likely to get the assistance they seek. Perhaps due to pride or ego, men are less likely to turn them down.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 12, 2020
Afam4eva:

Are you a member of Christ embassy?

nope.
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by LiftedMan: 12:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
Useless topic

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) / The Naked Truth / If You Want Him, Go For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.