Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? (28907 Views)

Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? / Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Edusouls(m): 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2020
Hahahaha incomplete creatures that can’t even help themselves, hate and disgust themselves to the core, talkless of helping.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by lexy2014: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2020
SmartPolician:

I beg to differ

Someone can only help when they are in the position to help. You cannot meet a fresh graduate who is struggling to get a job and ask her to lend you 50k.

The best jobs and businesses in the world are run and owned by men.

From childhood, we have the mentality that we have to fend for our family while some ladies depend on their husbands.

Some ladies are even housewives and some men don't see it as a problem. A housewife may not have money to lend because she barely has enough for herself.

It's not up for argument because it's a fact.

U have flawed ur argument urself. According to u:

"You cannot meet a fresh graduate who is struggling to get a job and ask her to lend you 50k."

Here, u are referring to a female graduate. Are all fresh graduates females? What about a fresh male graduate who is struggling to get a job? Can u ask him to lend u 50k?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by pocohantas(f): 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
A man would help you for many reasons; loyalty, sex, ego, because he can...etc

A woman would most likely help you for one reason; because you are loyal and she can help you. If you have a female friend that you are indeed loyal to, you’ll be surprised at what she will or can do for you.

I know this lady that everyday she is posting pictures of other females, but when she is in need, she’ll start sending me voice-notes because she thinks I can help. However, I can’t help her because she is not loyal.

Personally I don’t believe most men give because they are nice and generous. So I am even wary of their own giving. Some babes don’t mind, if they know he can help, they’ll ask and he might give for reasons best known to him.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by jimmychang: 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
cococandy:
These losers will always keep trying to convince each other that women are at war with each other. I only pity the women who buy into it and this treat other badly for male approval.

grin I noticed the same thing between two sisters grin...I was closer to one and the other was trying to tell me how bad the other was grin grin

My sister's best friend went to see her my sister's boyfriend without wearing pant and was telling him that she was better than my sister grin...And they were very close grin

Your gender is something else .

My own gender too dey Bleep up sha grin

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by humilitypays(m): 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
CalliDora1:
Not all. Some are also helpful.

If I see a lady who's truly in need, I help if I can. Even if it's a guy. The thing is I don't have friends except those who come around me through my twin.

I also get help from ladies too. So no biggies.
Mills and Boon story that happened only in kuvuku land angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Tenshades(m): 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
jimmychang:

grin grin grin..okwia you never see life ...

A female friend of mine asked me for 5h....like 5h....so small...this is a girl that has cliques of female friends..I was like ask them na she said they are also broke (it is a lie)...I was shocked ... grin

You never see one wey go ask you #50 for bike money before? Same type of babe wey dey form classy...

They are leeches.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Dreyton36: 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
Women can beef themselves ehn they hardly help themselves lol

Na woman with small yansh go they beef woman with big yansh

Small breast they beef big breast grin

Lights up my kpoli in peace

7 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by jimmychang: 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
pocohantas:

A woman would most likely help you for one reason; because you are loyal and she can help you. If you have a female friend that you are indeed loyal to, you’ll be surprised at what she will or can do for you.

I know this lady that everyday she is posting pictures of other females, but when she is in need, she’ll start sending me voice-notes because she thinks I can help. However, I can’t help her because she is not loyal.

Personally I don’t believe most men give because they are so nice and generous. So I am even wary of their own giving, some babes don’t mind. If they know he can help, they’ll ask and he might give for reasons best known to him.

grin grin grin grin...it is your mindset...some men are generous ohhh....but the girls will start looking at him like a moneybag

I mistakenly gave one girl 1k ,from that day she started complaining about her life to me grin grin...I just vanish Chap chap

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by jimmychang: 12:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
Tenshades:

You never see one wey go ask you #50 for bike money before? Same type of babe wey dey form classy...

They are leeches.

As in ehhh....these girls will never cease to amaze me
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by vickydevoka(m): 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2020
Ladies do help demselves buh not de slay ones. Slay queens like gossip n envy

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Afam4eva(m): 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2020
CalliDora1:

nope.
I don't know why i assumed that based off your personal text inn your profile.
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
Afam4eva:

I don't know why i assumed that based off your personal text inn your profile.

Oh that... It's a general confession I believe anyone can make apart from it being sung in a song. smiley
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by steve6: 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Na their way..them nor dey do anything for each other..
And funny enough they will be displaying, hugging and treating themselves in public as if they love themselves..calling themselves sweet names..whereas the thing nor reach their mind

Na female discussion you go hear something like this on phone
Jennifer: hello baby...my sweetheart heart
Sandra:. How are you darling?
Jennifer: are you at home?
Sandra : yes..
Jennifer:: okay am coming.. prepare something
Sandra: okay honey...I will Cook fried rice...come quickly
Call ends... Sandra is like this witch don dey come again

But if na boys..they will be acting as if they hate each other whereas they love each other... You go hear something like this
Kelvin: idiot how far?
Terry: your father...
Kelvin: you dey house?....I just weak my guy
Terry: I dey house..wetin happen...why you weak?
Kelvin: arsenal jus cut my ticket
Terry: you see your life..I nor say make you nor carry arsenal for that game yesterday
Kelvin: I dey come your side..shebi you cook
Terry: for where....I nor cook anything....na even garri I drink sleep yesterday...but come first...two hundred Naira dey with me...make we buy two cup of rice take arrange oil jollof

Spot on!
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by vickydevoka(m): 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
pocohantas:

Personally I don’t believe most men give because they are nice and generous. So I am even wary of their own giving. Some babes don’t mind, if they know he can help, they’ll ask and he might give for reasons best known to him.
Y would u be giving a lady money been u have n parents n siblings
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Lashist(m): 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
seanjost:
Is this not true... what exactly do ladies do for each other?
Satisfying themselves sexually...does that not count?? cheesy
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by bizhop01: 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
generationz:
Thrash. Ladies help each other. Some even exchange clothes, shoes and hairs to pose grin but me I can't do that one sha. I can only help you with food and money.

Mercy Eke alone gave her friend her wigs to wear in the BBN house. She gave that one with the sick mom 1m naira, gave her sister a car and recently gave her friend 3k dollars.
She's celebrity more attention is an advantage to her, a gift from heart i think no reason to announce if it's not publicity stunt.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Mrmezico(m): 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2020
CalliDora1:

Don't count on it yet. tongue
Den u a camelion?
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Bahamas95(m): 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
What else if not to gossip and hating on themselves.

Those people are terrible. I feel more comfortable hanging around my fellow guys, your guys will always be there when you need them most unlike women.....Buy a bottle of beer for your fellow guys they will be ready to take a bullet for you. But give women your life they won't still be satisfied.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Afam4eva(m): 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
CalliDora1:

Oh that... It's a general confession I believe anyone can make apart from it being sung in a song. smiley
Very True...

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Silentgroper(m): 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

They share menstrual pads with one another.. that's what they do for each other
Lol, do they share tampons too?
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by CrazyCrane: 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
We upload them on our status and shout glow baby glow!!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Bigdik70inch2(m): 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
[s]
frozen70:

In which ever way we see it

The best friend to a man is a woman and the best friend to a woman is a man

That's how nature made it

Besides if you are a woman and wants to enjoy from another woman through friendship, you just have to respect her, appreciate her and recognise her, anything short of that will not work

[/s]

90% guys have males as their best friend.....
95% girl makes males their bestie....
Only 10% guys will make girls bestie/fwb...

8 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2020
I link them up to guys who can spend on them since I can't give them money

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by bizhop01: 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
Absolutely nothing if a lady assist her girl friend to get a pants when the quarrel the whole Africa will know.
Except for gossiping, envy, jealousy, competition and sleeping with friends boy friend, they pretend to love each other in front but at the back is hatred.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Psalmy2cute(m): 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
Silentgroper:
Lol, do they share tampons too?
who knows.. probably yes
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Plut01: 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
Driedfish:
Absolutely nothing!!!!

Even my cat Skye has shown more love to an acquaintance cat than most ladies will ever do!

Your fur babies are beautiful smiley

Good to see a man who likes Cats.

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Silentgroper(m): 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
CalliDora1:

I don't run a helps ministry o.
At ur age, be decieving yourself.
small time nw, u'll start complaining to GOD u did nt see husband. Mtcheew
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2020
Silentgroper:
At ur age, be decieving yourself.

small time nw, u'll start complaining to GOD u did nt see husband. Mtcheew

You're simply pained and I know why but let me pretend like I don't know.

Cry some more.
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Dalil8: 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2020
justscorchone:
The question should have been what exactly do nigerian men do to each other,they will never assist you or their family but will spend millions just to get laid .

When your life's in danger or you need financial help, who do you run to? Women? lol

Keep deceiving yourself.

5 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by WaterTheMonk(m): 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
They seem to trust men for great secrecy.
Re: What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? by Youngzedd(m): 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
In Nigeria, success in gender sensitive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. / Download Mp3 Messages By Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo On Love, Dating, Marriage, Sex / The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.