Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused (3889 Views)

Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour / Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? / How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 11:57am On Dec 17, 2020
Jessepaid:
Make up your mind!
Bisexual
Lesbian
Straight
Or feminist

Not the Dem rape me story..
It's never an excuse to misbehave

Read before you comment next time. undecided
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Must you fall in love before you get pregnant?
oh no dear, u can't be like dat, because of d sanity of ur born and unborn kids.
I hope u should understand what i mean, i don't wanna give detailed explanation here.
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by SILENTandSMART2: 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
soulstalker:
am not understanding oo, u claimed u never fell in love? But u have a son already. Did u suddenly become a modern day virgin mary, mother of jesus, lol. Am just curious

haha grin

how you know all this ? cheesy

and you talk say she haven't reply mail ,you never talk cheesy

so she's a mummy grin

all is well sha cheesy, but she never ask you to talk about it nah grin
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

haha grin

how you know all this ? cheesy

and you talk say she haven't reply mail ,you never talk cheesy

so she's a mummy grin

all is well sha cheesy, but she never ask you to talk about it nah grin
bro, u are too forward.. Didn't u see when she talked about loving only her mom and son?
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
soulstalker:
oh no dear, u can't be like dat, because of d sanity of ur born and unborn kids.
I hope u should understand what i mean, i don't wanna give detailed explanation here.
I understand but the dad and I are not compatible, I didn't feel anything for him while we were dating and to even make it worst he is very irresponsible. I love my son and I pay all his bills alone.
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by Collegelove: 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
BaddieFreak:
I was molested as a kid when I was six by a grown man 45-50 years. Before that incident, my father had left my mom when she was pregnant with me.

So I grew up without a father. I only grew up with my step dad who also harrased me sexually and regularly beat my mom to stupor. I got disgusted by any male, regardless of their age, after that. When I was in secondary school, a boy had a crush on me and confessed, and I hated him for that.

Anyone who confessed his love to me would disgust me. As I grew older and reached my teenage years, my friends would start talking about boys, and I would get left out since the topic wouldn’t interest me and I would walk out of the conversation.

As time passed, my desire to be in a relationship grew, but I couldn’t find a stunning guy I’d like to be involved with.

So I tried to start a relationship with men. I met this entrepreneur who made a decent living, had a 10/10 personality, is accepting, loving, responsible, initiative, young, rich, works out, has a six-pack, eats healthy food, travels but I couldn't feel any thing for him so I left.

I met another guy like that. He was arrogant and proud and was used to women chasing after him. I liked his carefree personality but disliked his irresponsible ways. He was more like a typical hooligan, too immature and irresponsible.

Even though I liked him, I decided that I wouldn’t date him since I thought being in a relationship would force me to be vulnerable and I wasn’t ready to be vulnerable with anyone, so I left him.

I met one or two handsome guys who were extremely rude and arrogant, self-centered, and expect the world to revolve around them. I immediately dismissed them.

I am surprised by women who fall in love with every single guy they meet all the time. Does anyone have a similar experience? How do you treat my case?

Hehehe. What an interesting story. Are you still interested in guys?
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by SILENTandSMART2: 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
soulstalker:
bro, u are too forward.. Didn't u see when she talked about loving only her mom and son?

aswear i never read dat part oo grin

hahahaha grin

I don't like reading epistles nii jare,

so the person wey give ham belle she no like him ? grin or she jussss open pussy and collect gbola grin

in life not everyone you need to pity cus there's time to make wise decision but they won't, life is so simple only if you can understand how it works wink

all is well sha smiley

2 Likes

Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by Fvckhypocrite(f): 12:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
After round one original panado extra otugbede...
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
BaddieFreak:

I understand but the dad and I are not compatible, I didn't feel anything for him while we were dating and to even make it worst he is very irresponsible. I love my son and I pay all his bills alone.
it's ok. And i really wish u all d best in whatever path u take in life.
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 12:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
soulstalker:
it's ok. And i really wish u all d best in whatever path u take in life.
Thanks
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

hahahaha grin

so the person wey give ham belle she no like him ? grin or she jussss open pussy and collect gbola grin

in life not everyone you need to pity cus there's time to make wise decision but they won't, life is so simple only if you can understand how it works wink

all is well sha smiley
she's just trying to enjoy her live and enjoy her life.
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by Enceladus(m): 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Whala be like trailer on high speed wey no get break on a sloppy road grin

If you're not attracted to man again, monkeys dey cheesy, chimpanzee deu zoo , dog wey get better gbola dey grin,

You sha see say when those white nigga no find men attractive they marry goat or other things wink

Goan fall in love with anything you like stop bringing eleribuu post , wetin you want us do ?

Abeg look into my advice and have peace of mind smiley

You no be girl again abi
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by SILENTandSMART2: 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
soulstalker:
she's just trying to enjoy her live and enjoy her life.

she should coutinue enjoying it nanii oo , cus she must not think too much wink

dats why i always give the girls around me solid advise they always think they have sense,

nothing like it jusss happen to me , we control everything dat happened to us

all is well sir smiley
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

hahahaha grin

all is well sha smiley

Stop saying what you don't know. We were friends before we got intimate. I told him about my past and while I don't want to get into an intimate relationship but he kept on advicing me that with time I will develop love for him. We got into the relationship and I was finding it very hard to fall in love with him, yet he kept on saying with time I would fall in love with him. Though I like him but love just didn't come and we went our different ways when he started acting irresponsibly even though there was a child between us. Since then, I just gave up on whatever is called love patapata
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by SILENTandSMART2: 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
Enceladus:

You no be girl again abi
have i spoken like a man ?
trust me I'm a girl stop stressing me jare undecided
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by SILENTandSMART2: 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
Enceladus:

You no be girl again abi
have i spoken like a man ?
trust me I'm a girl stop stressing me jare undecided
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by Twelfthman: 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
Hi stay off relationship for now. Just take out time to heal and come to term with your past, Accept it... Call or visit them if you have to.... Forgive everyone. Trust me ithis will rid all negative energies attached to you... Meditate exercise and practice mindfulness. This will gave more clarity and a more better result in your love life.
Goodluck
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by Sarita01(f): 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Really? I thought I was the only one who finds it hard to love. Yes mine is a psychological one but meeting a therapist is another thing. I really don't think this therapist stuffs works.

same here,I don't believe in therapy,I thought maybe you're someone who believes that a problem shared is a problem half solved,that's why I mentioned it, I don't see how talking to some shrink about life problems can help me in any way

yeah, I don't know how to love,it's hard keeping up to someone's rule book on how to love them,it's hard work my sister,and as you said it makes you vulnerable. I love control(over my emotions and every other aspect of my life), love relinquishes that control unto the one you love,and trusting them not to fail you. I've tried going into relationships with someone I like,but after a few weeks I'll just give up,cos I can keep up with the ever changing rules. I think my major problem is compromise while yours is trust.

you can't trust men,you use your son of a bitch stepdad as a yardstick to judge all men,you don't want to be with the gender that disappointed you the most,that stole your innocence,that made u grow up so fast, in fact your earliest memories are filled with disappointment from the other gender, your own case is special my sister,you need God intervention.

you're already open minded about love but your past is your stumbling block, you can't erase the past but don't let it determine your present, I think you should just go for a man you can respect and who also respects you,cos it's easier to love who you respect. I wish you good luck dear in your journey of finding love.
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by SILENTandSMART2: 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Stop saying what you don't know. We were friends before we got intimate. I told him about my past and while I don't want to get into an intimate relationship but he kept on advicing me that with time I will develop love for him. We got into the relationship and I was finding it very hard to fall in love with him, yet he kept on saying with time I would fall in love with him. Though I like him but love just didn't come and we went our different ways when he started acting irresponsibly even though there was a child between us. Since then, I just gave up on whatever is called love.

the truth is you still don't have sense , trust me, you don't have sense wink

stop trying to say shit when talking to me,

why did you had sex with someone wey you don't like ?, moreover if you love ham shey you be husband and wife nii ?

you jusss complicated your life aswear , you suppose have a smooth life, he's enjoying his life for where he dey , you're not happy here, you gonna think of baby cus you won't joke with your son,

and i don't know why girls is still falling for fake promises by boys this is mordern world you suppose don get sense nah wink

you caused everything , trust me, but God will help you , to me you wrote nonsense wink

you belong to yourself don't let any other person tell you something dat will make you go against your body cus you will be the one to regret cus your body is yous wink

1 Like

Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by oluwatoyosi8755: 12:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
: I thnk say u don shoot ur shot and una don dey yarn together na em make i say make u dey serious with her the thing tire me my brother
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

the truth is you still don't have sense , trust me, you don't have sense wink

stop trying to say shit when talking to me,

why did you had sex with someone wey you don't like ?, moreover if you love ham shey you be husband and wife nii ?

you jusss complicated your life aswear , you suppose have a smooth life, he's enjoying his life for where he dey , you're not happy here, you gonna think of baby cus you won't joke with your son,

and i don't know why girls is still falling for fake promises by boys this is mordern world you suppose don get sense nah wink

you caused everything , trust me, but God will help you , to me you wrote nonsense wink

you belong to yourself don't let any other person tell you something dat will make you ho against your body cus you will be the one to regret cus your body is yous wink
Who said I am not happy with my son, pls get your facts right first. I am happy to be blessed with a son, there is nothing like motherhood. And I am grateful to have him, maybe when you have a child, you will understand better.
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
Sarita01:

same here,I don't believe in therapy,I thought maybe you're someone who believes that a problem shared is a problem half solved,that's why I mentioned it, I don't see how talking to some shrink about life problems can help me in any way

yeah, I don't know how to love,it's hard keeping up to someone's rule book on how to love them,it's hard work my sister,and as you said it makes you vulnerable. I love control(over my emotions and every other aspect of my life), love relinquishes that control unto the one you love,and trusting them not to fail you. I've tried going into relationships with someone I like,but after a few weeks I'll just give up,cos I can keep up with the ever changing rules. I think my major problem is compromise while yours is trust.

you can't trust men,you use your son of a bitch stepdad as a yardstick to judge all men,you don't want to be with the gender that disappointed you the most,that stole your innocence,that made u grow up so fast, in fact your earliest memories are filled with disappointment from the other gender, your own case is special my sister,you need God intervention.

you're already open minded about love but your past is your stumbling block, you can't erase the past but don't let it determine your present, I think you should just go for a man you can respect and who also respects you,cos it's easier to love who you respect. I wish you good luck dear in your journey of finding love.

Wow, you really got me with this write up, thanks so much dear. Trust is my issue, I find it very hard to trust strangers especially if it is a male die to my past experience, I just get paranoid instantly. Its hard though but I hope to overcome it soon.
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by Truthteller2020: 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
fati2001:

so sorry, Pls take heart and remain powerful no matter what.
You're always on every thread, don't you have a job?
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by martius101(m): 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
DONFRANSKID:
my candid advice is to become a LESBIAN simple as ABC

eleribu spotted.
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by SILENTandSMART2: 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Who said I am not happy with my son, pls get your facts right first. I am happy to be blessed with a son, there is nothing like motherhood. And I am grateful to have him, maybe when you have a child, you will understand better.

lol cheesy

I'm not saying you're not happy oo, but still " it can't make sense like two people smiling and having nice time together while taking care of there child wink

all is well, some certain people can never learn until they make mistake, dats life we experiences many things everyday

God will help you with your son , help me great ham ooo grin

say Mr SILENTandSMART is greeting him grin grin

all is well ma, have a nice day smiley
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by Thesole(m): 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
BaddieFreak:
I was molested as a kid when I was six by a grown man 45-50 years. Before that incident, my father had left my mom when she was pregnant with me.

So I grew up without a father. I only grew up with my step dad who also harrased me sexually and regularly beat my mom to stupor. I got disgusted by any male, regardless of their age, after that. When I was in secondary school, a boy had a crush on me and confessed, and I hated him for that.

Anyone who confessed his love to me would disgust me. As I grew older and reached my teenage years, my friends would start talking about boys, and I would get left out since the topic wouldn’t interest me and I would walk out of the conversation.

As time passed, my desire to be in a relationship grew, but I couldn’t find a stunning guy I’d like to be involved with.

So I tried to start a relationship with men. I met this entrepreneur who made a decent living, had a 10/10 personality, is accepting, loving, responsible, initiative, young, rich, works out, has a six-pack, eats healthy food, travels but I couldn't feel any thing for him so I left.

I met another guy like that. He was arrogant and proud and was used to women chasing after him. I liked his carefree personality but disliked his irresponsible ways. He was more like a typical hooligan, too immature and irresponsible.

Even though I liked him, I decided that I wouldn’t date him since I thought being in a relationship would force me to be vulnerable and I wasn’t ready to be vulnerable with anyone, so I left him.

I met one or two handsome guys who were extremely rude and arrogant, self-centered, and expect the world to revolve around them. I immediately dismissed them.

I am surprised by women who fall in love with every single guy they meet all the time. Does anyone have a similar experience? How do you treat my case?

you will fall in love for sure, all those your men couldn't dug enough holes, you suppose dy fall constantly...u didn't talk about baby daddy
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by Truthteller2020: 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Hmm. There is no second chance here since I don't even have one chance. I have never been in love. Though I have some few male friends that I like but love no.
from your story it seems you don't even know what falling in love me.you mind is the problem glhere,you have fallen in live but you seems not to realize it.what is i like him,but I don't love him all about? Can you tell us the difference between like and love?
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by RealEzee(m): 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
Wait a sec u left the First guy who u showered praises on for nothing kwa?
U Sha have to let go and embrace love no matter what ooo, it's not magic its a process
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by JustCruise(m): 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
I don't really understand how people blame their experiences when they find life difficult, Most young people were sexually abused but they still find love and happiness. Western education just help in breeding Emotionally weak Africans.
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
BaddieFreak:

You can find love but,it will be hard to keep it going.
You will get tired easily and your partner will surely get you upset for no reason or bore you out at some point.

It's called "not letting go of the past"
Like hatred,it burns and will always burn. If you ain't strong enough,you won't be able to quench it.

You need to let go,it's ain't simple but,give it a try.
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by DONFRANSKID(m): 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
grin cheesy
martius101:

eleribu spotted.

grin
martius101:

eleribu spotted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. / «shy Guys» / The 14 Absolute Best Things About Dating A Short Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.