Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused (3949 Views)

Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour / Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? / How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by Donspicey: 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
BaddieFreak:

I never even love before, how I wan give myself break from something I don't do.

So wetin u kum dey do wit d men wey u don meet bfr

Abi na investigative intending lover u be based on observation tinz

1 Like

Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by 444crop: 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
Life itself is mysterious.....when u feel down, listen to this song... Chasing cars.... Word word ...ease your mind even if u don't end up meeting the one, life has to be lived.... Live it to the best
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by lkillbrokehoes: 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
This girl just they use Una dey kill boredom, mumus will keep on giving her the attention she doesn't deserve cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by franklingud(m): 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
Take heart dear, time will heal all pains!
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
Truthteller2020:
from your story it seems you don't even know what falling in love me.you mind is the problem glhere,you have fallen in live but you seems not to realize it.what is i like him,but I don't love him all about? Can you tell us the difference between like and love?

Love is an unconditional emotion, while like is a more watered-down version of love. ... Loving someone means that he or she means everything to you, while liking someone means that you are simply happy being with that person. Check Google for the difference pls.
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
StacyO:

You can find love but,it will be hard to keep it going.
You will get tired easily and your partner will surely get you upset for no reason or bore you out at some point.

It's called "not letting go of the past"
Like hatred,it burns and will always burn. If you ain't strong enough,you won't be able to quench it.

You need to let go,it's ain't simple but,give it a try.
Exactly @ the bolded
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
This girl just they use Una dey kill boredom, mumus will keep on giving her the attention she doesn't deserve cheesy

Must you comment undecided You said mumus are the ones giving me attention, that means you are one of them then since you commented on a thread I created. Better go and find something meaningful to do instead of disgracing yourself on NL. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by lkillbrokehoes: 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2020
Z.zor keep deceiving yourself you hear, your mates are out there making money but you are here creating alternative monikers with fake stories, weldone!

4 Likes

Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by brio1408: 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
BaddieFreak:
I was molested as a kid when I was six by a grown man 45-50 years. Before that incident, my father had left my mom when she was pregnant with me.

So I grew up without a father. I only grew up with my step dad who also harrased me sexually and regularly beat my mom to stupor. I got disgusted by any male, regardless of their age, after that. When I was in secondary school, a boy had a crush on me and confessed, and I hated him for that.

Anyone who confessed his love to me would disgust me. As I grew older and reached my teenage years, my friends would start talking about boys, and I would get left out since the topic wouldn’t interest me and I would walk out of the conversation.

As time passed, my desire to be in a relationship grew, but I couldn’t find a stunning guy I’d like to be involved with.

So I tried to start a relationship with men. I met this entrepreneur who made a decent living, had a 10/10 personality, is accepting, loving, responsible, initiative, young, rich, works out, has a six-pack, eats healthy food, travels but I couldn't feel any thing for him so I left.

I met another guy like that. He was arrogant and proud and was used to women chasing after him. I liked his carefree personality but disliked his irresponsible ways. He was more like a typical hooligan, too immature and irresponsible.

Even though I liked him, I decided that I wouldn’t date him since I thought being in a relationship would force me to be vulnerable and I wasn’t ready to be vulnerable with anyone, so I left him.

I met one or two handsome guys who were extremely rude and arrogant, self-centered, and expect the world to revolve around them. I immediately dismissed them.

I am surprised by women who fall in love with every single guy they meet all the time. Does anyone have a similar experience? How do you treat my case?

You need to see a Psychologist. To me, u are currently experiencing a form of phobia.
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
brio1408:

You need to see a Psychologist. To me, u are currently experiencing a form of phobia.
Yes, I once googled the phobia I am suffering from Androphobia. Psychologist? I don't even know if such thing works, I don't believe in them.
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by brio1408: 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Yes, I once googled the phobia I am suffering from Androphobia. Psychologist? I don't even know if such thing works, I don't believe in them.
Androphobia... Fear of men!!!
It does only if go through the right therapy. Sorry to ask this funny question.
What about your dad? Is he still alive?
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
brio1408:

Androphobia... Fear of men!!!
It does only if go through the right therapy. Sorry to ask this funny question.
What about your dad? Is he still alive?
I don't know if he is alive or not. My mom said he left her while she was pregnant for him. I never got to see him
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by brio1408: 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
BaddieFreak:

I don't know if he is alive or not. My mom said he left her while she was pregnant for him. I never got to see him
Try and reach out to him. You really missed the "Fatherhood" phase while growing up. Had it been he was there; he would have done everything possible to protect you. Do u have anyone around you who serves as a "father figure"?
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
brio1408:

Try and reach out to him. You really missed the "Fatherhood" phase while growing up. Had it been he was there; he would have done everything possible to protect you. Do u have anyone around you who serves as a "father figure"?
I don't know if it is possible to find him, I have tried. My mom said he doesn't know his whereabouts.
I have no father figure. I grew up with my step dad and I can't even call him a father figure. He is a beast.
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by brio1408: 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
BaddieFreak:

I don't know if it is possible to find him, I have tried. My mom said he doesn't know his whereabouts.
I have no father figure. I grew up with my step dad and I can't even call him a father figure. He is a beast.
I read your post recently especially the one you treated your step-dad Bleep up with 2 soldiers. Well, u did a good job for your mom and yourself.
Now, it is time to heal yourself.
Do you socialize with old people like 70 yrs and above?
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2020
brio1408:

I read your post recently especially the one you treated your step-dad Bleep up with 2 soldiers. Well, u did a good job for your mom and yourself.
Now, it is time to heal yourself.
Do you socialize with old people like 70 yrs and above?

70years old? Lol no. I don't . I only go out with my peers,why?
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by brio1408: 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
BaddieFreak:

70years old? Lol no. I don't . I only go out with my peers,why?
Are u in your late 20's? You need to adopt a father figure for now. If not, u might end up having hatred for all male species. Do u have any elderly homes around you?
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
brio1408:

Are u in your late 20's? You need to adopt a father figure for now. If not, u might end up having hatred for all male species. Do u have any elderly homes around you?

I am in my late 20s and I have older relatives from my mother's side but we don't relate that much. We only talk when it is necessary, I don't really vibe with them that much, I guess I am more of a loner. But I have a elderly boss, he is older than I do, he gives me elderly advice when I need it.
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by brio1408: 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
BaddieFreak:

I am in my late 20s and I have older relatives from my mother's side but we don't relate that much. We only talk when it is necessary, I don't really vibe with them that much, I guess I am more of a loner. But I have a elderly boss, he is older than I do, he gives me elderly advice when I need it.
I guess you are the introvert type then. For now, you will need to change the age of people you relate with as in your friends. 1 to 3 people should get you a positive result. 2 males and 1 female like within the range of Senior citizens age.
Where are you based?
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
brio1408:

I guess you are the introvert type then. For now, you will need to change the age of people you relate with as in your friends. 1 to 3 people should get you a positive result. 2 males and 1 female like within the range of Senior citizens age.
Where are you based?

I am currently in Lagos
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by dannex4adx(m): 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
BaddieFreak:
I was molested as a kid when I was six by a grown man 45-50 years. Before that incident, my father had left my mom when she was pregnant with me.

So I grew up without a father. I only grew up with my step dad who also harrased me sexually and regularly beat my mom to stupor. I got disgusted by any male, regardless of their age, after that. When I was in secondary school, a boy had a crush on me and confessed, and I hated him for that.

Anyone who confessed his love to me would disgust me. As I grew older and reached my teenage years, my friends would start talking about boys, and I would get left out since the topic wouldn’t interest me and I would walk out of the conversation.

As time passed, my desire to be in a relationship grew, but I couldn’t find a stunning guy I’d like to be involved with.

So I tried to start a relationship with men. I met this entrepreneur who made a decent living, had a 10/10 personality, is accepting, loving, responsible, initiative, young, rich, works out, has a six-pack, eats healthy food, travels but I couldn't feel any thing for him so I left.

I met another guy like that. He was arrogant and proud and was used to women chasing after him. I liked his carefree personality but disliked his irresponsible ways. He was more like a typical hooligan, too immature and irresponsible.

Even though I liked him, I decided that I wouldn’t date him since I thought being in a relationship would force me to be vulnerable and I wasn’t ready to be vulnerable with anyone, so I left him.

I met one or two handsome guys who were extremely rude and arrogant, self-centered, and expect the world to revolve around them. I immediately dismissed them.

I am surprised by women who fall in love with every single guy they meet all the time. Does anyone have a similar experience? How do you treat my case?

Firstly! Sorry for the molestation by your stepfather. secondly, I would advise that you should not worry about getting into a relationship for now until you are healed of the psychological wounds (molestation) done to you by your stepfather. Then try and see a good counsellor for counselling, be prayerful and let it go off your mind( It's not easy tho, it's a gradual process) so that your emotional and psychological healing can be fast. You can still fall in love my dear, I know how you feel.
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by Nazgul: 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
BaddieFreak:

You can fall in love.

But first you have to make peace with your past by forgiving the man who molested you, forgive your dad and step dad, forgive every man in your life that offended you one way or the other.

Once you do this, you'll be at peace with yourself, having zero grudges against anyone.

Then you can give your suitors a chance.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by femi4: 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Unfortunately, that guy you didn't have any feeling for would have been perfect for you. Hope you meet another guy close to that.

Mistakes women make in their youth can be costly later in life
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by brio1408: 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
BaddieFreak:

I am currently in Lagos
Are u a Yoruba or Igbo?
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nazgul:

You can fall in love.

But first you have to make peace with your past by forgiving the man who molested you, forgive your dad and step dad, forgive every man in your life that offended you one way or the other.

Once you do this, you'll be at peace with yourself, having zero grudges against anyone.

Then you can give your suitors a chance.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
brio1408:

Are u a Yoruba or Igbo?
How does it matter?
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by brio1408: 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
BaddieFreak:

How does it matter?
If you are from the Eastern part of the country, u will have to relocate to get things done properly.
It might sound odd... You will get things back on track once you are able to serve them. The funniest part of it is that, they are also looking out for people to keep their company.
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by Truthteller2020: 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Love is an unconditional emotion, while like is a more watered-down version of love. ... Loving someone means that he or she means everything to you, while liking someone means that you are simply happy being with that person. Check Google for the difference pls.
How you come take know the meaning of love like this when you have not experienced it?All you just believe in what you read on Google?Nan somebody write an for Google o,what if that person is lying?
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
I will check on a psychologist probably next week. I hope it works
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
Truthteller2020:
How you come take know the meaning of love like this when you have not experienced it?All you just believe in what you read on Google?Nan somebody write an for Google o,what if that person is lying?
Are you a literate? undecided embarassed
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by Truthteller2020: 12:14am On Dec 18, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Are you a literate? undecided embarassed
My questions have nothing to do with literacy.
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 12:16am On Dec 18, 2020
Truthteller2020:
My questions have nothing to do with literacy.

Your previous comment made me ask that question. It sounded more like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out The Full Back Tattoo On This Lady(photos, 18+) / Men, One Big Red Flag In A Woman You Should Never Ignore / Can You Explain Exactly Why You Love Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.