Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused (3951 Views)

Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour / Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? / How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by Truthteller2020: 12:19am On Dec 18, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Your previous comment made me ask that question. It sounded more like that
You are confused,is as simple as that.If you like call me illiterate, it's takes nothing away from me.
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 12:21am On Dec 18, 2020
Truthteller2020:
You are confused,is as simple as that.If you like call me illiterate, it's takes nothing away from me.
Okay bye undecided
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by SarutobiEky(m): 2:14am On Dec 18, 2020
What a confused specie!!!

Soulgiver see your would be babe...Omo you duck bullet o. This weekend make sure you give plenty offering for church and testimony to go along side.

I'm happy for your life bro. sad
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by SarutobiEky(m): 2:17am On Dec 18, 2020
brio1408:

I guess you are the introvert type then. For now, you will need to change the age of people you relate with as in your friends. 1 to 3 people should get you a positive result. 2 males and 1 female like within the range of Senior citizens age.
Where are you based?

Ogbeniiii

She's not an introvert.. undecided
Stop white knightin'

Oh now he wants to adopt her
grin be the father figure she so desperately needs..lmao.
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by Happyguy201: 2:23am On Dec 18, 2020
As time passed, my desire to be in a relationship grew, but I couldn’t find a stunning guy I’d like to be involved with.
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 2:27am On Dec 18, 2020
SarutobiEky:

Ogbeniiii

Stop white knightin'

Stop disgracing yourself bro. Find something meaningful to do undecided

Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by brio1408: 7:18am On Dec 18, 2020
SarutobiEky:

Ogbeniiii

Stop white knightin'

Lol!!!
I don't have the luxury of time to become a white knight. I love going my own way and I want you to know that majority of the people you see everyday are already damaged "psychologically".
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 8:58am On Dec 18, 2020
SarutobiEky:

Scram,,,scram,,scram bitch.

Should you bring my mom into this, I won't flinch, knowing your antecedent.
It is too early to start your nonsense undecided
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by Donspicey: 9:15am On Dec 18, 2020
BaddieFreak:

It is too early to start your nonsense undecided

Be calming down dear.....

u sef too dey para........

You still hv a long way to go inorder to put ur sef togeda if u continue like dis.......

u ve really passed tru alot but i assure u wit d right matured minds around u,u can b a better person......

Good manners matters alot dear....

Most people will jst provoke u unnecessary to see ur reactions in order to ascertain ur psychologicall stability....
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by hstar: 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sorry bae
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by Starz825(m): 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
BaddieFreak:
I was molested as a kid when I was six by a grown man 45-50 years. Before that incident, my father had left my mom when she was pregnant with me.

So I grew up without a father. I only grew up with my step dad who also harrased me sexually and regularly beat my mom to stupor. I got disgusted by any male, regardless of their age, after that. When I was in secondary school, a boy had a crush on me and confessed, and I hated him for that.

Anyone who confessed his love to me would disgust me. As I grew older and reached my teenage years, my friends would start talking about boys, and I would get left out since the topic wouldn’t interest me and I would walk out of the conversation.

As time passed, my desire to be in a relationship grew, but I couldn’t find a stunning guy I’d like to be involved with.

So I tried to start a relationship with men. I met this entrepreneur who made a decent living, had a 10/10 personality, is accepting, loving, responsible, initiative, young, rich, works out, has a six-pack, eats healthy food, travels but I couldn't feel any thing for him so I left.

I met another guy like that. He was arrogant and proud and was used to women chasing after him. I liked his carefree personality but disliked his irresponsible ways. He was more like a typical hooligan, too immature and irresponsible.

Even though I liked him, I decided that I wouldn’t date him since I thought being in a relationship would force me to be vulnerable and I wasn’t ready to be vulnerable with anyone, so I left him.

I met one or two handsome guys who were extremely rude and arrogant, self-centered, and expect the world to revolve around them. I immediately dismissed them.

I am surprised by women who fall in love with every single guy they meet all the time. Does anyone have a similar experience? How do you treat my case?

go give your life to Jesus...he got solutions...he will give you love
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
Starz825:

go give your life to Jesus...he got solutions...he will give you love
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women Ride Motorcycles In Brazil(photo) / Bald Head Attack. Who Can Love Me Without Wearing Cap?? / This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.