Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish (89532 Views)

I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish / Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by dynigoche: 11:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
My sister, If your instinct is telling you something now, then now is the time to act fast , before u will be used as the sacrificial lamb .....Your instinct is already warning you.... White garment are not bad people but some few bad eggs can hide in that disguise and spoil a wonderful church

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by olatuns2017: 11:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
Hi Guys ..
I need serious matured advice . I have been dating this guy for about a year now ,
When I met him he was jobless but living comfortable due to his parents wealth ,.
I'm 25 and he's 3 years older than me , my problem is that he's too spiritual , he always have bad dreams and because of this he is always going to a celestial church and this makes him bring fetish things home like candles and substances in white container ..

I go to a Pentecostal church but I still continue the relationship and also follow him to his church sometimes.. but lately he brought this black soap home which smells bad and to make matters worse he always wake up at a specific time at night .To have the bath ..

M feeling uncomfortable with him and im beginning to lose interest in him due to these because I don't believe in all this fetish things .What do u guys think ? I'm I overreacting?

Run for your life both of you are not compatible spiritually!

Most babalawo hide under CCC/white garment church to perpetuate evil because CCC is free 4 all unlike penticostal with strict rules

Note: their are still good CCC

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by millionboi2: 11:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
ikenna44:
The guy don chop you finish... He's trying to scare you away! �
hmmmm,u maybe right ooo

Maybe he does it only when she is around

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by AFONJACOW(m): 11:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
You are only interested in what he offers to you... Oya get out of my face now
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by jaxxy(m): 11:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
anochuko01:

Lol
You that went to school but still asking if you should remain with your fetish bf nko? You even claim to be "Pentecostal" but still follow him to his white garment church. Can you see how learned and wise you are?

I repeat without apology, it's greed that's trying to lead you to your early grave. Better tell yourself the truth and move.

Maybe you should table this before your church pastor and parents to hear what they're gonna say

It’s might not be greed bt love? People do such risky business for love also. For the few who believe in it. Every relationship isn’t motivated by money I want to believe. I will give her the benefit of doubt.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by biomedics(m): 11:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
We've heard your complain, next!
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
Brandonx:
Madam op there's nothing fetish about burning candle and all that, prayers are usually potent at midnight
I burn candles, I pray with salt, palm oil and other stuffs I'm not a ritualist.

Bro please can you kindly teach me how to pray with those items.? Thanks
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by hopexter(m): 12:00am On Dec 23, 2020
Koulture:
The fact that he bathes with a black soap at night signifies he is into rituals things.

If that helps cure his Nightmares that should be alright or don't you think? Only God knows how terrifying his dreams must be for him to go through all that every night. May God heal him sad

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by hopexter(m): 12:09am On Dec 23, 2020
Nazgul:
Better run while you can. To hell with love, your life is at stake here, cos he might end up using you for whatever it is he's into.

You guys like to exaggerate. If he was gonna use her for anything why wait for a whole year which they've been dating? Someone is sorting out his terrifying nightmares by whatever means which we all do in a terrible situations like his. Instead of her to find a solution from her own church, she's giving excuses to leave. She should do that already like you advised. It's obvious she's not for him. A better woman would help find a solution if she truly loves him. He's scared of his bad dreams is his only crime here undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 23, 2020
Koulture:
The fact that he bathes with a black soap at night signifies he is into rituals things.

Smh
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Kayharry(m): 12:11am On Dec 23, 2020
If he is not hiding all this thing you call fetish from you I don't think he is up to a bad motive . He might just be doing them to protect himself and SUCCEED in life . No be all bath be evil bath ....

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by hopexter(m): 12:12am On Dec 23, 2020
Kriss216:

Dudu osun doesn't smell nice.
I bathe any time with Dudu osun, the black soap.

This your Dudu osu is the spiritual one they use to bath in River or canal. The original Dudu osu smells delicious which is the most enticing thing about the soap. grin

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by hopexter(m): 12:15am On Dec 23, 2020
AKWATGOLD1:
YOUR BOYFRIEND IS A YAHOO PLUS, HE USES THE SPIRITUAL STUFF THINGS TO COVER UP HIS YAHOO PLUS

You just want to type in Capital letters. He doesn't do nothing, he depends on his wealthy parents. He wan use yahoo plus take collect money from daddy? Abi you no read the article
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by dapadawee: 12:20am On Dec 23, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
Hi Guys ..
I need serious matured advice . I have been dating this guy for about a year now ,
When I met him he was jobless but living comfortable due to his parents wealth ,.
I'm 25 and he's 3 years older than me , my problem is that he's too spiritual , he always have bad dreams and because of this he is always going to a celestial church and this makes him bring fetish things home like candles and substances in white container ..

I go to a Pentecostal church but I still continue the relationship and also follow him to his church sometimes.. but lately he brought this black soap home which smells bad and to make matters worse he always wake up at a specific time at night .To have the bath ..

M feeling uncomfortable with him and im beginning to lose interest in him due to these because I don't believe in all this fetish things .What do u guys think ? I'm I overreacting?
You are not Pentecostal you don't know what Pentecost is all about you don't have the spirit of god in you. Go discover yourself who u dey wine for nairaland lala I guess. They that know there God shall be strong. You are not a born again.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by hopexter(m): 12:20am On Dec 23, 2020
topnotchnism001:
this is a blatant lie. There's a great distinction between ritualism and spiritualism . I hope you'll know this

Very correct my brother. This is pure spiritism other wise she wouldn't have lasted a whole year with him undecided
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by hansomb: 12:21am On Dec 23, 2020
If you are comfortable with his money you should also be comfortable with his habits. And vice versa. Simple.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Successmind(m): 12:24am On Dec 23, 2020
Mind your business or leave the relationship if u are not OK with his lifestyle..... He's only trying to survive and that's the only way he knows..... But if only u can change his mindset by giving an alternative, that can make him believe that not been fetish is a solution... Please do...

Moreso, what makes you think it was only because of bad dream that make's him collect different item's from the church?

How sure are you that is even only the church he's visiting?
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 23, 2020
Kriss216:

Dudu osun doesn't smell nice.
I bathe any time with Dudu osun, the black soap.
If Dudu osun doesn't smell nice to you, it doesn't smell bad either to others, I know many ladies who are into this cosmetic things they do use it for bathing to remove some dark spots on their skin. They use this soap more as an ingredient in making organic soaps during production.
The first thing they consider during production of their cosmetic products is fragrance, it shouldn't be repulsive to smell, if it is then very low patronage.
You're not correct.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by hopexter(m): 12:27am On Dec 23, 2020
southniyikaye:
shey na celestial you buy your own dudu osun?

So if you buy am from church you dey into Rituals? Oga na for spiritual cleansing against his terrifying nightmares jare. The boy dey into spiritism abi him no get right to practice him religion again angry grin

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Grateful02(m): 12:27am On Dec 23, 2020
Some people eh, you don see things finish with your eyes and you're still asking for advice. OP What do you want us to advice you now??
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Lexusgs430: 12:29am On Dec 23, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
Hi Guys ..

Better run....... You might be his next sacrifice....... tongue
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by hopexter(m): 12:33am On Dec 23, 2020
Stonerobaba:
What have you done to help him solve the bad dreams problems? I thing he is looking for the solution but in a bmwronf place.

Giving an excuse to leave him is all she could come up with instead of seeking a solution from her own church if she doesn't like his. It shows she's only there for the money anyways. undecided
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by BreconHills(m): 12:35am On Dec 23, 2020
Brandonx:

That's means praying every morning is a ritual.

Some persons doing all that are already successful they do it because they were probably born into it, while some do because of protection, life itself is very spiritual and one has to do whatever they belive in,

There are many spirits in the world. I refer only to the Christ. Christ is nobody's means. If you are a Christian you must know you can only approach him on the basis of what he has done for you, not what you can do for him. He is self sufficient, needing nothing He used sinless, pre eternal blood to buy mans freedom, how can man then use a candle, incense, palm oil or salt to approach him or buy his favour? This is why we surrender our dreams, hopes and ambitions to him. Because what else could we possibly want outside of him? There is no other agenda.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by hopexter(m): 12:37am On Dec 23, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Go and cleanse yourself before you allow another guy to fvck you oh. You ladies always act like fish. You know someone is doing ritual and you're still opening leg for him. After you will carry all those spiritual baggage and dump on one innocent guy that has no idea of your past. Even if you're not going to go for cleansing, at least tell your next boyfriend about this relationship.

What if the guy was only bathing with black soap just to fight his own constant bad dreams as she mentioned? You don't judge from her fears and condemn the main victim. Na wa oo.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by spiralwedge(m): 12:38am On Dec 23, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
Hi Guys ..

Ahhhh, you are still here asking questions. I doubt if you attend a pentecostal church, because if you did you would have run to a deliverance session long ago and jakpa.
I pity you, stay there and be asking questions.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 23, 2020
RealGboy:
True Love endures.. life is a spiritual and very deep... Maybe he's going too far but if u truly love him , sit him down. Talk to him about what he is doing wrong .
Tell him to follow you to your church too and let your pastor pray for him .
. have a mature conversation on the matter with him.. if he loes you he will stop..
Chai, my advice she should go and find a way so that they can break up peaceful.
Omo Nigeria is very bad nowadays oh. Hmm, do you know the trouble it will result to if the pastor secretly expose the guy to her?
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Yaks02(m): 12:39am On Dec 23, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Does dudu osun smell bad?
Do you routinely wake up at midnight just to bathe with that particular black soap?

Have u confronted him?
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by cho25bc(f): 12:41am On Dec 23, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
Hi Guys ..

Are you guys living together ni? How did you know when he wakes up and how the soap smells?
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by hurryup123(m): 12:47am On Dec 23, 2020
EmmySparky:
Lol u and I knows that you can't leave that guy...the money is like a magnet...so sew ur own white garment...if he carry blAck soap u follow am with sponge...all na hustle
Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah
your coment made my day..lol
abeg drop your aza make I do Xmas 4 you
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by ChikaSunday(m): 12:50am On Dec 23, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
Hi Guys ..

Una no go date good guys like us, una go dey fall head over heals with very wrong guys as far as your spirit, soul, mind & brains have clearly proven to you. Wait until you start coughing
and worse more until you start falling out with your parents then you will have sense.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 23, 2020
DSC7:
Well the truth of the matter be say e get wetin dey play.....

Gv him space to finish using the soap so dat it can work well.......

Las las u sef go smile only say ur Church no dey run dat kind level.....

Bt if ur mind dey shake,beta discharge bt i sure say e no go easy fr u cos u don sabi one or two abt d level wey u no suppose sabi.......
Smile wetin? There's this pretty girl in my class during secondary school, those days. she was about to do A level to japa from Nigeria, I had a conversation with her before I got admission into the university, she told me anytime she told any guy about her white garment church she attend, they flee, I was afraid too the moment I heard she goes to this white garment churches because I have seen some of the things they do live on the area I live in, neighbors on that street complain about their activities and how some women go there to do evil things and men too, the owner sold the land to be used for filling station.
Be wise, the owner refused to use that land again. What will a church claiming it is serving jehovah be killing goat, ducks, dogs collect the blood and put in a white basin with red candles all over and incense.
Modified : children not involved, typo error.
You better be wise oh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Where Is Your Bra? - Fans Ask Miyaa_bii, Teenage Female Rapper / Slay Queen Spotted Selling Fish In A Market. Causes Stir Online (Photos) / Curvy Lady Under Fire For Dancing "Soapy" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.