Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish (89538 Views)

I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish / Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by SirBunky85(m): 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
Zzopost=97325018:
Are you living with him? Just quit if you ain't comfortable with what he does.
how will she quit when the guy is from a wealthy home?she's still with him cuz of the financial benefits she's getting
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by topnotchnism001(m): 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
Koulture:
The fact that he bathes with a black soap at night signifies he is into rituals things.
this is a blatant lie. There's a great distinction between ritualism and spiritualism . I hope you'll know this

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by bigcasava1(m): 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
The earlier you quit the better for you cos soon they might ask him to sacrifice human blood, na u be the meat oo
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by anenymasng(m): 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
I used to attend CCC and its normal to bathe at 1am but what is not normal is the black soap. CCC specifically don't use anything except white( soaps, clothes and candles) and anything else is out of normal.

Talk to him about it as he might just be confused and trust those shepereds and sometimes parents to try force their own ways on an innocent person.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Danger1000(m): 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kriss216:

Dudu osun is a black soap, I use it also, does it mean I'm into rituals

Do you use it at a particular time in the night? If yes my bro, you're into Rituals.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Tunjaino4top: 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
Quit, and get closer to God to let you know the kind of man you should follow in life.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kriss216:
You can't be uncomfortable with him and still follow him to his Church.

You're not uncomfortable with him. you're just confused..

She is after his dad's money.

Later una fit see her corpse by the road with breasts chopped off.

Money go keelam
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Liposure: 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
Drsnives:

Enough pounding each weekend.. omoh why I no dea get this kind of luck na? Na so so scammers dea look my side
lol. Awon send me tfare and not come
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by ginggerxy: 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
Hi Guys ..
I need serious matured advice . I have been dating this guy for about a year now ,
When I met him he was jobless but living comfortable due to his parents wealth ,.
I'm 25 and he's 3 years older than me , my problem is that he's too spiritual , he always have bad dreams and because of this he is always going to a celestial church and this makes him bring fetish things home like candles and substances in white container ..

I go to a Pentecostal church but I still continue the relationship and also follow him to his church sometimes.. but lately he brought this black soap home which smells bad and to make matters worse he always wake up at a specific time at night .To have the bath ..

M feeling uncomfortable with him and im beginning to lose interest in him due to these because I don't believe in all this fetish things .What do u guys think ? I'm I overreacting?
if there is any atom of truth in this your story , just have it at the back of your mind that your bf is into love scam and has been visiting some spiritualist . So it's might not be about hurting you or anything of such . But the only issue is that this things has no limit but rather the extent he is willing go . It's always very difficult to stop seeing spiritualist provided he is seeing results . So the ball is in your court , you're either willing to toe that part or you call it off it's still early enough.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Liposure: 11:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
Eaglesence:

Dudu ke, correct soap. Na my body Detergent be that na. Who is adding fetish to its name embarassed no let me call thunder for you oo
i dey fear u small
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by khalids: 11:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
Hi Guys ..
I need serious matured advice . I have been dating this guy for about a year now ,
When I met him he was jobless but living comfortable due to his parents wealth ,.
I'm 25 and he's 3 years older than me , my problem is that he's too spiritual , he always have bad dreams and because of this he is always going to a celestial church and this makes him bring fetish things home like candles and substances in white container ..

I go to a Pentecostal church but I still continue the relationship and also follow him to his church sometimes.. but lately he brought this black soap home which smells bad and to make matters worse he always wake up at a specific time at night .To have the bath ..

M feeling uncomfortable with him and im beginning to lose interest in him due to these because I don't believe in all this fetish things .What do u guys think ? I'm I overreacting?

MY Advise...Just run.....you guys are not compatible.......Your ways are not same and it will lead to problem...

Just find person wey dey same lane, same mentality and same life principles....
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Jennycoolz(f): 11:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
Fetish naah
I can't date a guy that's fetish no matter how much I love him
He might use you one day
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Eaglesence: 11:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
Liposure:
i dey fear u small

Fear me all you want. Nothing do Dudu Osun. And thats my soap any day. Abi you know something wey i no know?
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by kanmi4gold: 11:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
Since you are not married you have no reason living together,If you notice fetishness I advice you to pick your race because one of these days you might be the object of use.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Liposure: 11:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
Eaglesence:

Fear me all you want. Nothing do Dudu Osun. And thats my soap any day. Abi you know something wey i no know?
just pulling ur legs
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Trogge: 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
Have you asked your boo what's the matter, cos if you are to marry him he can't keep secrets from you. Aunty no body holy. Love me love my dog
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Meme16(m): 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
Hi Guys ..

My dear, Compatibility is key in every relationship, which is not limited to genotype, culture, temperaments but also include belief system or faith/religion as the case may be, of which there is already a compromise in religious compatibility in your case. how would you as Pentecostal with zero tolerance to fetish things or rituals go into a relationship with a celestial member that believes in those things and still expect the r/ship to work out? my dear don't start what you cannot finish cos it will always end in tears since you have different belief system and you are already feeling uncomfortable. imagine what would happen if end up marrying this guy. Selah!!
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by ogunsbanjul(m): 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
You don't need to post anything here inform of advising you. Clearly you have seen it pentecostal and the church you mentioned Amos 3 vs 3.
My sister, listen to the words of God as it's preached in your own church. Remember, breaking in relationships is better than divorce or regrettable marriage. If you insist in marrying him because of the wealth of the parents. Then I pity you. Sweet dreamS
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by RPG2020(m): 11:27pm On Dec 22, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
Hi Guys ..

Not at all darling but you are overstaying
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Chyma231(m): 11:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
Your bf na yahoo boy , nothing like parents are rich ....he uses the soap for normal clearing of ways . if u no wan stay .. Jakpa ...another girl go replace u asap ....
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by jaxxy(m): 11:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
Valenciabaddie:

Pls Its clearly stated that I want "Matured" comments .... Not comments from bitter people ... If anyone is a gold digger then the guy is The gold digger because my parents are richer ...

Nice reply, some idiots think once a gal is with a rich guy it’s cos she’s a gold digger automatically even without considering other facts .It reeks of low self esteem issues and bitterness. These same guys want a capable lady who can provide equally if not more than them o. So funny! I’m not saying many aren’t gold diggers bt c’mon that’s not in every such case.

To the topic if ur spirituality doesn’t match or flow it’s an issue. I don’t play with such aspects. Imagine seeing my gal bathing with sm funny black soap or playing around with candles and fetish stuffs she gone real quick. It’s not even much to discuss. That’s more than weird enough for me.

Sm1 else may want to understand it and tolerate it based on their beliefs or spirituality that’s their business bt I can’t and won’t. It’s not even a discussion. It’s more of a conclusion.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Tonitoniton(m): 11:36pm On Dec 22, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
Hi Guys ..

It quite interesting to see some one in danger zone speaking grams.

After fornication u will come to church to form sister, be monkeying around. U are one of the reasons people dont like coming to church
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Rrex99(m): 11:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
Madam, sleep and think about your future
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by foleskay(m): 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
Lol. Na Yahoo parol. I had a friend like that in sch. He's into Yahoo and also attend cele. Na every wedsday he dey bring soap and calabash come home. He would bath his head inside d calabash and read some psalm inside d calabash and put it outside till morning before he returned it back to church. D guy was so rich then. I heard he's now in Dubai balling hard. OG neyoo.
Most Yahoo boys re like that. They bath with soaps. Most oloshos too attend cele. Its wat it is.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by osazsky(m): 11:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kriss216:
You can't be uncomfortable with him and still follow him to his Church.

You're not uncomfortable with him. you're just confused..
u didnt read where she said his parents are whealty ..holes dont care if they are comfortable ..money first is thier interest
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by thaoriginator: 11:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
*in the voice of Morass* Run awayyy and never return
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Daphilly(m): 11:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
Your boyfriend might not be fetish. I mean doing anyone harm. Life is like a war zone if you don't defend yourself well you get killed like a chicken. He might be fighting some spiritual battle you no nothing about.

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by being(m): 11:42pm On Dec 22, 2020
This is such a simple case: LEAVE!!!
There are so many eligible bachelors out there why do you have to be stuck with someone you are uncomfortable with?! NO, you ain't over reacting. I don't think it's too much to be sure that you and your spouse share similar principles & outlook to life. Otherwise this your Pentecostal cele thing will cause unnecessary friction in marriage.

Valenciabaddie:
Hi Guys ..

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by osazsky(m): 11:42pm On Dec 22, 2020
Valenciabaddie:

Pls Its clearly stated that I want "Matured" comments .... Not comments from bitter people ... If anyone is a gold digger then the guy is The gold digger because my parents are richer ...
then wat are u doing with a voddoo yahoo guy..y not date a civil servant and set him up..everybody parents has estates online
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by BarrElChapo(m): 11:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
anochuko01:

Lol
You that went to school but still asking if you should remain with your fetish bf nko? You even claim to be "Pentecostal" but still follow him to his white garment church. Can you see how learned and wise you are?

I repeat without apology, it's greed that's trying to lead you to your early grave. Better tell yourself the truth and move.

Maybe you should table this before your church pastor and parents to hear what they're gonna say
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Cleanworld(f): 11:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
Hi Guys ..

You can't interfere with his believes unless he has proposed to you in which you can then discuss at length your stance on this issue.
If he hasn't planned his future with you then you have nothing to loose if you leave him now for your own sanity.

My2cent
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by luvsesan4eva(m): 11:47pm On Dec 22, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
Hi Guys ..

BAbe the thing is whoever is really the black fetish one won't make you observe.... I must tell you he is fighting a spiritual battle you don't know about, you just have to talk to him about it. I'm pretty sure if you visit a scientist lab you won't be comfortable with the mix of things.

Mind you most of the of Pentecostal pastors have been to a white garment churches before.

Let's be guided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Slay Queen Spotted Selling Fish In A Market. Causes Stir Online (Photos) / Curvy Lady Under Fire For Dancing "Soapy" (Photos) / Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.