Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare (26436 Views)

Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs / Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu / Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Richiedaddy: 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
AlphaSentinel:
To be honest, I really think Tinubu is the only southern politician that can hold this country together. In as much as no politician is perfect, I strongly believe he has the political toughness to be independent in thought and action.

I agree with Bakare on this one..

Tinubu is the bridge that the South west can leverage on to achieve their agenda, its only that EGO will not allow all this Yoruba people to work with him
We too get Ego even if out idea can not buy suya we will be looking for ways to pull somebody that can buy cow down

7 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
olril17:

there's nothing like any ethnic interest...in politics what we have is personal interest.. God forbid as a Yoruba person I cast my vote for Tinubu..and so are many Yoruba people
Everybody has his past according to the pastor Tunde Bakare. I'm not saying Tinubu will be a better candidate sha but if he comes out to contest. Yorùbá shall back their own this time

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by phineas: 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
Bakare is right on this one

South West be careful right about now...your leaders are been set up to be discreditted.Dont join those that wish to see hem down.

Woni ijebu osan,ijesha o suwon... who else is then better than them? The northern or the eastern leaders?

I repeat no other State beats Lagos in management prowess,in leadership and in structure

Let's all be guided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by olril17(m): 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2020
Kittex7:

Everybody has his past according to the pastor Tunde Bakare. I'm not saying Tinubu will be a better candidate sha but if he comes out to contest. Yorùbá shall back their own this time
better speak for yourself and family..
the only people who will back tinubu in yorubaland are APC supporters..

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
lexy2014:

So what does Tinubu have to offer Nigeria as it's president?
Direct your question to him via Twitter

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
olril17:

grin grin you know nothing

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by olril17(m): 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
Richiedaddy:

Tinubu is the bridge that the South west can leverage on to achieve their agenda, its only that EGO will not allow all this Yoruba people to work with him
We too get Ego even if out idea can not buy suya we will be looking for ways to pull somebody that can buy cow down
which ego..
tell me how tinubus party has changed the life of the people in Sw..APC has been a disaster in this region..and you expect people to forget the disaster the party has been to vote for the thieving godfather..
only tinubu and APC supporters will vote for tinubu in Sw..
e go shock una.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by olril17(m): 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
phineas:
Bakare is right on this one

South West be careful right about now...your leaders are been set up to be discreditted.Dont join those that wish to see hem down.

Woni ijebu It's,ijesha o suwon... who else is then better than them? The northern or the eastern leaders?

I repeat no other State beats Lagos in management prowess,in leadership and in structure

Let's all be guided
o ti ya were,o ri e ti buruu..
so na Lagos be the only state in SW?
so people should forget the misgovernance and suffering they have seen under APC and still vote for the party so a thieving clown can be president jus becos they share ethnicity or has it not occurred to Tinubu bolts like you that politics is all about personal interest first?
e sick gan sir,ori yin ti gbalee
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by NGpatriot: 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
lexy2014:

We know other people like you and your kind for obvious tribal, bigoted and unproductive political reasons hate Tinubu even though you can not highlight one thing the man did to you, but at the same, you need to know and accept that other Nigerians love Tinubu and cherish him as a Nigerian and as a leader so stop wasting your hateful and bitter energy trying to convince other people to partake in your usual bitter and hateful lamentations.

We know his exemplary record as a public official, as a private citizen, as a successful businessman, employer of labor and a know promoter of skilled talents and credible public administrators.

So, if you are going to negate the man for any reason or question his ability and capacity as a leader, the burden is on you not only to highlight his deficiencies as a leader, but also let us see your own better and more capable Nigerian.

Hate and bitterness is cheap and meaningless, put your money where your mouth is.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by olril17(m): 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
Kittex7:

grin grin you know nothing
and pls tell what you know..
in Sw only APC supporters carry 2023 for head like gala..most of us do not care...Yoruba president go put food our table?
or you think its like b4 when ur party brainwash people with your propaganda machinery?
useless supporter of a useless wicked party... oshikoshi
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by lexy2014: 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
NGpatriot:

We know other people like you and your kind for obvious tribal, bigoted and unproductive political reasons hate Tinubu even though you can not highlight one thing the man did to you, but at the same, you need to know and accept that other Nigerians love Tinubu and cherish him as a Nigerian and as a leader so stop wasting your hateful and bitter energy trying to convince other people to partake in your usual bitter and hateful lamentations.

We know his exemplary record as a public official, as a private citizen, as a successful businessman, employer of labor and a know promoter of skilled talents and credible public administrators.

So, if you are going to negate the man for any reason or question his ability and capacity as a leader, the burden is on you not only to highlight his deficiencies as a leader, but also let us see your own better and more capable Nigerian.

Hate and bitterness is cheap and meaningless, put your money where your mouth is.

All this grammar hasn't answered this simple question:

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by surgical: 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
olril17:

period
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by lexy2014: 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
Kittex7:

Direct your question to him via Twitter

Did u ask Tinubu anything on Twitter before u came to d following conclusion?:

"I don't know why some Yoruba keep antagonizing this Tinubu man. He's the man we all need to bring out and support. Do not mind other tribes like Igbo and some Hausa. They know how to support their own. Don't let Igbo use Christianity deceive you my Yoruba people. They are all set of hypocrites. Imagine we allow them to do anyhow in Lagos by now they would have started claiming our own soil. My people put your ethnic first b4 religion."
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by surgical: 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
lexy2014:

same as buhari,show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by lexy2014: 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
35824L:
Ahmed Bola Tinubu is a national asset. Only Igbos are scared of him for obvious reasons.

How is he a "national asset"?
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by surgical: 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
[quote author=olril17 post=97367739]
and pls tell what you know..
in Sw only APC supporters carry 2023 for head like gala..most of us do not care...Yoruba president go put food our table?
or you think its like b4 when ur party brainwash people with your propaganda machinery?
useless supporter of a useless wicked party... oshikoshi[/quote gbam
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by slowice(m): 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
I don't trust this man.... After painting buhari as our saviour, he is back again. Painting Tinubu white. This country no go better like this ooo
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by NGpatriot: 9:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
lexy2014:

I forgot reading and comprehension is a major problem in Nigeria especially in your end of the country, but I'll indulge you even though you are a troll.

If as a Nigerian you don't know Tinubu and you are ignorant per his exemplary record as a public official, as a private citizen, as a successful businessman, employer of labor and a know promoter of skilled talents and credible public administrators, then you are either from the moon or this is just your usual trolling duties.

Tinubu's book is open record in front of Nigerians so your question sounds hollow and meaningless.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by prolificesq(m): 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
Who will tinubu presidency help, his presidency will not help the Yoruba nation by an inch because he will be armtwisted by the Nigeria political structure. What we need is RESTRUCTURING, Let's make the center less attractive and each region will develop at her own pace and it will bring healthy rivalry

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by chymeze: 11:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
Someone that's still actively stealing from Lagos commonwealth that's what you're calling his past? I don't support me of God diving deep into politics because if not strong they can compromise their stand with God's message

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by seunmsg(m): 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
olril17:

which ego..
tell me how tinubus party has changed the life of the people in Sw..APC has been a disaster in this region..and you expect people to forget the disaster the party has been to vote for the thieving godfather..
only tinubu and APC supporters will vote for tinubu in Sw..
e go shock una.

Mention one PDP state governor that is currently performing better than APC governors in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by seunmsg(m): 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
prolificesq:
Who will tinubu presidency help, his presidency will not help the Yoruba nation by an inch because he will be armtwisted by the Nigeria political structure. What we need is RESTRUCTURING, Let's make the center less attractive and each region will develop at her own pace and it will bring healthy rivalry

I guess angels will come down from heaven to restructure Nigeria, right? See, we can only restructure Nigeria when we elect a president that is willing to pursue restructuring as an agenda. Buhari is not a restructuring advocate so your best bet is to vote in a candidate that is willing to restructure in the next general election.

Tinubu is even the surest path to restructuring based on his antecedents as Lagos governor. He was the one that spearheaded all the court cases that had led to devolution of more powers to the states from 1999 to 2007.

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by olril17(m): 11:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
seunmsg:

Mention one PDP state governor that is currently performing better than APC governors in Nigeria.
nonsense... I'm talking of how APC tenure in SW has been nothing but disastrous....even tinubu knows he is not really all that in SW that's why he is romancing them up north...
na by force to support tinubu?
only folks like you, APC supporters for Sw dey carry 2023 for head,for the rest of us here we are indifferent... but our vote will talk for us when the time comes...the only thing that work for APC so long in SW is their propaganda..that's even starting to wear off...our lives are not better than when they took over except making noise,and torturing people with hunger.
God forbid make I go cast vote for that clown and thief...and so are many Yoruba people too..
very wicked party.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Katlyst(m): 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
seunmsg:

I guess angels will come down from heaven to restructure Nigeria, right? We can only restructure Nigeria when we elect a president that is willing to pursue restructuring as an agenda.

Tinubu is even the surest path to restructuring based on his antecedents as Lagos governor. He was the one that spearheaded all the court cases that had led to devolution of more powers to the states from 1999 to 2007.

Why did Tinubu align with Buhari to form APC without putting restructuring on the table?
Even Osinbajo (Tinubu's AG then) doesn't understand restructuring again.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by seunmsg(m): 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
olril17:

nonsense... I'm talking of how APC tenure in SW has been nothing but disastrous....even tinubu knows he is not really all that in SW that's why he is romancing them up north...
na by force to support tinubu?
only folks like you, APC supporters for Sw dey carry 2023 for head,for the rest of us here we are indifferent... but our vote will talk for us when the time comes...the only thing that work for APC so long in SW is their propaganda..that's even starting to wear off...our lives are not better than when they took over except making noise,and torturing people with hunger.
God forbid make I go cast vote for that clown and thief...and so are many Yoruba people too..
very wicked party.

At the end of the gibberish you posted, you couldn’t answer my question. If only PDP is better, it would be very easy for you APC haters to convince people like us to stop supporting the party. But you see, PDP is not better so we have no other option.

Again, how can you honestly be hating on Tinubu and be supporting Atiku? PDP will still present Atiku in 2023. So, how’s Atiku a better option than Tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by realchy: 11:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
Agent of darkness masquerading and deceiving himself as a pastor, you want to enthrone another misfortune on this country just as u did helping to install Buhari.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by seunmsg(m): 11:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
Katlyst:

Why did Tinubu align with Buhari to form APC without putting restructuring on the table?
Even Osinbajo (Tinubu's AG then) doesn't understand restructuring again.

Go and read APC’s manifesto and you will see that restructuring is well imbibed in it. However, it is the job of the president to drive and implement the policy of the party once the party forms the government.

Tinubu can only help his party to win, he cannot run the government for the party since he’s not the president. If he attempts to pressurize the president to do some certain things, it is people like you that would call him an overbearing godfather who is trying to dictate to the president.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Katlyst(m): 12:02am On Dec 24, 2020
seunmsg:

Go and read APC’s manifesto and you will see that restructuring is well imbibed in it. However, it is the job of the president to drive and implement the policy of the party once the party forms the government.

Tinubu can only help his party to win, he cannot run the government for the party since he’s not the president. If he attempts to pressurize the president to do some certain things, it is people like you that would call him an overbearing godfather who is trying to dictate to the president.

We wait and see APC presidential aspirants' campaign in 2022.
Do you think anyone can campaign in the North with restructuring and get votes?
Of what use is restructuring in APC's manifesto if not implemented?
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by olril17(m): 12:08am On Dec 24, 2020
seunmsg:

At the end of the gibberish you posted, you couldn’t answer my question. If only PDP is better, it would be very easy for you APC haters to convince people like us to stop supporting the party. But you see, PDP is not better so we have no other option.

Again, how can you honestly be hating on Tinubu and be supporting Atiku? PDP will still present Atiku in 2023. So, how’s Atiku a better option than Tinubu?
how are you sure Pdp will present Atiku?
just like you hate PDP..so do I hate Apshit..don't take it personal....oh...and I will rather vote Atiku than vote clown Tinubu..at least Atiku has not turned his state to his parlour and bedroom which belong to only he and his cronies nor have I ever heard he raises thugs and goons to chase opposition voters away...
you mention corruption in Nigeria today and tinubu pops to mind..
continue to support your APC..just leave the rest of us yorubas in peace..
wicked party of hunger and cultism..
and as for the useless question u even asked,I am not obligated to answer.
at least during PDP tenure in SW they were not starving workers by not paying salaries and not killing pensioners by not paying gratuities...nor did they drag their state to useless debt with virtually nothing to show for it...unlike apshit..propaganda and noisemaking party..its a matter of time before apshit time in sw come to an end.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by LegendHero(m): 12:16am On Dec 24, 2020
olril17:

how are you sure Pdp will present Atiku?
just like you hate PDP..so do I hate Apshit..don't take it personal....oh...and I will rather vote Atiku than vote clown Tinubu..at least Atiku has not turned his state to his parlour and bedroom which belong to only he and his cronies nor have I ever heard he raises thugs and goons to chase opposition voters away...
you mention corruption in Nigeria today and tinubu pops to mind..
continue to support your APC..just leave the rest of us yorubas in peace..
wicked party of hunger and cultism..
and as for the useless question u even asked,I am not obligated to answer.
at least during PDP tenure in SW they were not starving workers by not paying salaries and not killing pensioners by not paying gratuities...nor did they drag their state to useless debt with virtually nothing to show for it...unlike apshit..propaganda and noisemaking party..its a matter of time before apshit time in sw come to an end.

Lol, you are that guy that always claim Osun boy that go about cursing people. This is obviously one of your other numerous moniker.

Only God can rid you of your self hate.

We are all not children, we have seen what the PDP offered the SW since 1999 and have seen what the AD/ACN/APC offered in each state of the west. Objectively, the APC beats the PDP in terms of performance when you compare candidates by candidates. That is a fact!

If you like, you should vote Atiku or Kwakwanso above Tinubu, we have always had Yorubas like you and the beauty about us is that we understood the value of freedom and democracy.

Rather than spend your time antagonizing Tinubu, I hope you can start projecting your own PDP SW leader that can wrestle the presidency in 2023 or you can support a Fulani man if that is your desire. Just make sure anyone you hope to support has the Yoruba interest at heart, that is the most important thing.

Gracias!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London / Nigeria Can Repeat The Sunak & Macron Examples By Electing A Young President / Meet The Senator Who Signed Andrew Yakubu's Bail (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.