Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy (46757 Views)

#JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie / Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) / Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 25, 2020
retake89:

Cruise. Continue dey mumu yourself.

That hell you people make noise about, you will see and feel it with your very eyes.

Let us catch you first.

Animal. grin

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by BafanaBafana: 10:55am On Dec 25, 2020
This is the reason why a man should be the head of the house and not a woman like in this case.
Women get emotional in situations like this and tend to use their hearts rather than their head to reason.
The government has agreed to take up the matter, let them investigate, if you sense foul play after everything Then you can tell the world. Now she is fighting the school, the church, the families of the accused (I have not even heard their own side) and also the government. This kind of matter is settled between the parents of the kids and the school.
Let her husband take charge please. He shouldn't be like Buhari.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by God2man2again(m): 10:56am On Dec 25, 2020
Madam, first thought, it is what it is. Life is unpredictable. Things happened. I understand your predicament, I feel for you ma. You are deeply wounded. It is expected that you will react this way. Yes! We are all humans.

Second thought, if I were you, I would not post it on social media not because of covering the evil or defending the Church but because of the so many people that may be involved directly or indirectly: all the students, the Principal, the vice Principal, the Matron, Houseparent, Housemaster, Housemistress, Overhead supervisor, the teachers, all Deeperlife schools Nationwide, Ministry of education, Commissioner of education, the Governor of the state, the first lady in the state, the Minister of Education, the Church, the GS, the society and the entire nation.

Some will be suspended, many families will be in trouble. So many things will keep expanding to the extent that you will not be able to handle it again.

There is no way you will find it easy to get what you want, that is Justice, even if you get a lawyer.

Action and reaction are equal and opposite says the law of motion. if the ocean is turbulent, you don't chase it with turbulence or else it will blow on your face.

If you drag the name of the school into the mud then what do you think will happen?

I keep telling people, it is not everything you post on social media.

Get it right.

Third thought, what you ought to have done is to handle it with caution and seek for the services of an experienced person on how to go about it.

You must remember that the act was committed by the students because of whatever reason. It was not the principal or the Church that committed it. It was not willingly done against your son. It was an error.

To err is human to forgive is divine.

Deeperlife schools have done a lot to improve the standard of education in Nigeria, so, why this?

Things like this happen but we must learn to be cautious in handling sensitive issues like this or else the Dog will eat the owner.

Final thought, I am not taking sides. I am not a Deeperlife member. I am telling you what life is. Life is not as easy as you think it is to get what you want.

May God stop this kind of evil in the society.

Amen.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 25, 2020
retake89:

You don finish? Lol what will u do if u see them? Hahaha.

You wear over sized trouser because any single skin you sight gives you erection.

You are not normal.

How far can you go? After your fellow males, what next, animals? shocked

You should be killed. angry grin
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by petra1(m): 10:58am On Dec 25, 2020
Tookool:
Looks like a very wayward woman to me. Since the state government had agreed to investigate the matter why go on social media?

She just scandalizing the school . Calling deeper life name is unnecessary. Its just a school . Children can misbehave . All that is required is to report the matter to be dealt with . probably dismissal of the bullies involved.

Secondly its no news that chilren going through the rigorous study ,early wake up and routine exercises in boarding school usually loose the ajebo look . It happens in every boarding school. We don't need to make a scandal out of it against a church

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by retake89(m): 11:00am On Dec 25, 2020
koyyes:

That he'll you people make noise about, you will see and feel it with your very eyes.

Let us catch you first.

Animal. grin

You don finish or u get more things to say?
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Tookool(m): 11:00am On Dec 25, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

Why shouldn't she go on social media. In Nigeria people get issues resolved quicker when they go on social media. She was right to bring everything on social media. What I don't understand is why those parents are covering up their kids.

If my son was the one who molested another child, I'll take the said son to this people and tell him to apologise. I'll also apologise to the family. Instead of hiding and pretending that they did nothing. It will not even be my son in Jesus name, he can't behave like that because his parents which is myself and my husband will raise him up to really fear God.
I'm totally against senior students maltreating or molesting younger students. Frankly, this act happens in majority of noys schools in Nigeria, in as much as this institutions try to inculcate good morals into this boys, there'd still be a few bad ones. The school is someone's business, going online will make most parents withdraw their wards from the school and you know what the negative effects it will have on investors. Again, the government is trying to investigate an issue but you still go online to rant and cry, if you were the state government would you still put in effort to help her out. Note ...this didn't even happen in a government owned institution
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Aflix(m): 11:00am On Dec 25, 2020
Lamasta:
Issue that would have been solved amicably by physical presence and begging from the management of the school for their wrongdoing which I presumed they have done....

The mother taking the matter to social media what is her aim to destroy the reputation of the school and deeper life as a whole

The government wading in to settle it and see what the woman is dishing out to the public again

I think the mum of the pupil is taking the case to another level beyond her control that's what I think...
you are obviously a deeper life member to say something like this. When something like this happens to your child, sit in your parlor and wait for the school to "beg" you.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by retake89(m): 11:00am On Dec 25, 2020
koyyes:

You wear over sized trouser because any single skin you sight gives you erection.

You are not normal.

How far can you go? After your fellow males, what next, animals? shocked

You should be killed. angry grin

Should I drop location so you'll come and kill me? Lol
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by AlphaStorm: 11:01am On Dec 25, 2020
maynia:

Slave, before now the school told her too

Why did the school remove her from their WhatsApp group
Why did the school send disclaimer claiming she is lying?

no sane person will think like you are doing, no sane person.
Please show me the link where the school sent the disclaimer claiming she lied.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Neddstark: 11:01am On Dec 25, 2020
maynia:

.the trauma that woman did to the child by exposing him to social media is even more than the trauma the boy got from been sodomized abi?

When a child or woman gets raped, why do professional news media usually expose the face of the rapist but cover the face of the victim? Psychology is deeper than you think. A rape experience is horrible enough and care must be taken not to make it any worse. Have a merry Christmas.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 25, 2020
retake89:

You don finish or u get more things to say?

Go and tell kumuyi that you still can't stop chasing after every girl in skirt so he can tell your fellow male f@ggot church members to scatter your anus for you.

Deeper fools. grin

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Aflix(m): 11:03am On Dec 25, 2020
Aussienaija:
Which doctor confirmed the brutality? Where was it reported that a doctor confirmed the brutality? stop telling lies on social media. It is not true. I dont know what happened but when you see a single person that is fighting every other person then be careful. All other children just decided to gang up against her child. You dont know children... if they did it, little questioning they will confess at least one of them. Why do you think the commissioner would just be against her in a case that has gone viral
You are talking like the woman in question is bigger than deeper life. Do you know the stain this case would bring to the reputation of deeper life Trust me, they would do anything to protect their name.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by AerialMapper: 11:03am On Dec 25, 2020
Deeper life Bible Church is a cult... simple
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 25, 2020
Neddstark:

When a child or woman gets raped, why do professional news media usually expose the face of the rapist but cover the face of the victim? Psychology is deeper than you think. A rape experience is horrible enough and care must be taken not to make it any worse. Have a merry Christmas.

That's a lie.
Can you show me where they covered the face?
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by AlphaStorm: 11:06am On Dec 25, 2020
Aflix:
you are obviously a deeper life member to say something like this. When something like this happens to your child, sit in your parlor and wait for the school to "beg" you.

In your opinion, what do you think should be done to bring her Justice
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by retake89(m): 11:06am On Dec 25, 2020
koyyes:

Go and tell kumuyi that you still can't stop chasing after every girl in skirt so he can tell your fellow male f@ggot church members to scatter your anus for you.

Deeper fools. grin

Now I know say u no get sense. Telling someone you're pretty means I'm chasing after her. I give up on you here. Bye
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 25, 2020
retake89:

Should I drop location so you'll come and kill me? Lol

Shey you get balls?

Go to the middle of your neighborhood street and tell everybody you want to molest all their male children to keep up with trend.

Let them show you where hell is. grin

Deeper anal fool.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Aflix(m): 11:08am On Dec 25, 2020
tarantino1:

Her child was raped. You have no fucking right to tell her how she should handle or not handle the case. If your son or daughter was raped, I'm sure you'll handle it amicably and end it with a hand shake - after all it happens , BUT you have to realize that not everyone thinks like you where the worth of their ward is even less than that of a common animal.

Tueeh!
No mind that mumu.........imagine him saying begging would "solve the issue amicably".

Na obviously deeper life member.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by jimmychang: 11:10am On Dec 25, 2020
tradebot:
Madam go and sit down.

I pray the same thing befall your wife or children...and please tell her to go and sit down...

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by GGirll: 11:10am On Dec 25, 2020
Zico5:
Deeper life!!! If u ever had encounter with them then u will know they are the worst. They love no one. They can only show u little love if u attend their church, anything else just move on. If a deeper life member is ur boss the best is just to resign voluntarily. They have no joy at all. I don't know if the church is a cult cos all of them are nearly the same.

You are very right they are evil n full of hypocrisy
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Aflix(m): 11:10am On Dec 25, 2020
AlphaStorm:

In your opinion, what do you think should be done to bring her Justice
If, God forbid something like this should happen to my child, I would make sure the school and everybody involved suffers.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by osusuallstars: 11:11am On Dec 25, 2020
What is all these nonsense
Should anything happened to this woman and her son ,commissioner, the accused parents and kumuyi are not safe
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Ezi1993(f): 11:12am On Dec 25, 2020
Lilgabby:
Abi e no wan better for who dey threaten her.... E be like say na all deeper life members want die ba.... Nothing must do that woman and her child. Or else! ...una go hear am.
Is it deeper life members that pushed her out of the office??
pls learn to be cautious.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Aflix(m): 11:12am On Dec 25, 2020
IamWonderful:
I guess you lack comprehension, you didn't read, you are devoured and engrossed by bitterness and delusion or you are been mischievous, politicians are trying to protect their offices and you are shouting the name of the church, do you see anything that was said about the Deeper Life school board members apart from they are present in that particular place. Always read with open minded, purge yourself of bitterness and delusion.
Lol.....abeg what concerns politicians with this case......the school is privately owned. Unless the boys that carried out the dastardly act are children of politicians.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by baggioni: 11:15am On Dec 25, 2020
crafteeworld:
The current Nigerian government's only interest is saving Booohari's image...
I don't seem to understand again, how's this about Buhari?
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by retake89(m): 11:15am On Dec 25, 2020
koyyes:

No, come back and be chasing every thing in skirt both online and off line.

Ashawo useless f@ggot.

Deeper life foolish clown. grin

Ok
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Ezi1993(f): 11:15am On Dec 25, 2020
Zico5:
Deeper life!!! If u ever had encounter with them then u will know they are the worst. They love no one. They can only show u little love if u attend their church, anything else just move on. If a deeper life member is ur boss the best is just to resign voluntarily. They have no joy at all. I don't know if the church is a cult cos all of them are nearly the same.
You are talking trash....Is it only the children of deeper life members that attends the schoolAnd what made u feel that it is the children of a deeper life member that molested the boy....Abeg shift.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by AlphaStorm: 11:15am On Dec 25, 2020
Aflix:
If, God forbid something like this should happen to my child, I would make sure the school and everybody involved suffers.

U have NOT answered the question. Read it again and answer it pls.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Aflix(m): 11:16am On Dec 25, 2020
obstead200:
did u read the the write up at all?

It is not deeper life or the school board threatening the woman. It is the parents of the culprits and the commissioner of education.

And by the way, I think this woman is being over dramatic with this whole matter. The case is already receiving appropriate attention from both the church and the government. Why over flog the Matter. She deserves what she gets jare. She even looks like a liar and a trouble maker.
are you serious. The woman is being "over dramatic ". Her child has been molested and turned to a shadow of himself and you are saying she is being over dramatic.

Na human being we de talk about here ooooo, not an animal.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Agugbadin: 11:16am On Dec 25, 2020
nony43:
What is Deeper life as a church do over it?

Very wicked religious set, I am not suprised at this drama. Human rights lawyers in Nigeria should help this woman. The commissioner should be sober for what is happening in a school in her state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria / Top 15 Courses That No Longer Exist In Nigerian Polytechnics / ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.