Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy (46735 Views)

#JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie / Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) / Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by sodeide2013: 11:17am On Dec 25, 2020
I dont believe this womab. I think this is overdrsmatization to dubious end.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Aflix(m): 11:17am On Dec 25, 2020
tarantino1:

If the woman was actually lying, the school and the commissioner would not try to force her to take the video down, instead they would bring their overwhelming evidence to prove beyond reasonable doubts that the woman is lying.

When that Queeny something said she was raped by the doctor, he didn't try to use Police to oppress her to take the video, instead he used his own argument and evidence to prove that she was a stupid liar.

All these useless deeper life members wan act as if Na them get sense pass. Wan oppress the woman sheyb

Idiots
No mind them. They must defend their church because by so doing, they are doing the "work of God "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:20am On Dec 25, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
E go happen to am one day,make em feel d pain too..
na very useless boy
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by KomonSense: 11:21am On Dec 25, 2020
ubola:
This woman is a serial and pathological liar for saying the Commissioner pushed her out. Av known the present Commissioner for over 15years now to be a very humble person and NOT bask with the euphoria of being in the state exco. Enobong Mboso can never push her house help, let alone pushing you. Can't take this woman serious again for that singular lie.

You're sick

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by KomonSense: 11:23am On Dec 25, 2020
tradebot:
Madam go and sit down.

Ewu Gambia
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by crafteeworld: 11:24am On Dec 25, 2020
baggioni:
I don't seem to understand again, how's this about Buhari?

Think deep!
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Aflix(m): 11:24am On Dec 25, 2020
AlphaStorm:

U have NOT answered the question. Read it again and answer it pls.
I would make sure the boys involved gets arrested and then sue the school for negligence on their part.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Blitz888(m): 11:25am On Dec 25, 2020
Tookool:
Looks like a very wayward woman to me. Since the state government had agreed to investigate the matter why go on social media?

I sympathise with your unfortunate predicament... Comprehension is obviously a skill that's not easy to come by.

Seek to understand rather than to comment.
#peace
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Aflix(m): 11:26am On Dec 25, 2020
ubola:
I know this particular one, worked with her some years back, a mother, a pastor, an epitome of humility. The commissioner never pushed her.
lol....a pastor of deeper life, I suppose
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by vineyardfarms: 11:26am On Dec 25, 2020
Eborabadan:

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/my-life-not-safe-mother-of-assaulted-deeper-life-schoolboy-cries-out/

Here is the first video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_YiHxiZIQc

IF THIS IS TRUE VERSION OF THE POSITION OF - AKWA IBOM STATE COMMISIONER FOR EDUCATION - AND THE PARENTS OF THOSE SODOMIC SATANIC BOYS, THEN THEY ARE INHUMAN, WORST THAN A DOG, BABARIC, DEMON, SATANIC -EVIL. MAY THEIR GENERATION RECEIVE WORST A MILLION TIMES OVER THE EVIL THEY STARTED. MADAM STAND ON THE WORD: ISA 49 V 26, : 54 V 17 DECREE PSL. 2 & 3. 35. YOU ARE PROTECTED IN JESUS NAME.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Ameboperoo(m): 11:28am On Dec 25, 2020
MIRACOOD1:
Hit my signature for 200# awoof Airtime, quote me when u're done
I have done that. Where is my recharge card now?
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Blitz888(m): 11:30am On Dec 25, 2020
ubola:
This woman is a serial and pathological liar for saying the Commissioner pushed her out. Av known the present Commissioner for over 15years now to be a very humble person and NOT bask with the euphoria of being in the state exco. Enobong Mboso can never push her house help, let alone pushing you. Can't take this woman serious again for that singular lie.

Where you there?

What if madam commissioner ordered one of her zealous aides to throw her out?

If it is true that madam commissioner quizzed the allegedly molested boy in the manner the woman described then that is insensitive.

Also asking the woman to take down her already viral video is to say the least insensitive.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Blitz888(m): 11:31am On Dec 25, 2020
ubola:
I know this particular one, worked with her some years back, a mother, a pastor, an epitome of humility. The commissioner never pushed her.

A Pastor? Which is she protecting, her job or her vocation?
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by vineyardfarms: 11:32am On Dec 25, 2020
[quote author=Blitz888 post=97412353]

I sympathise with your unfortunate predicament... Comprehension is obviously a skill that's not easy to come by.

Seek to understand rather than to comment.

GOD BLESS YOU. LIKE THE COMMISIONER HE LACK UNDERSTANDING, THEIR WARDS NEED TO EXPIRIENCE IT, THEN THEY WILL UNDERSTANDING
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by tunapawizzy: 11:33am On Dec 25, 2020
If you have an insight into how things operate in churches, you will agree that churches play the dirtiest politics u will ever see....politicians dey learn, high level manipulation....very soon now u will begin to see members of this said church begin to blame the mother of child for being an agent of the kingdom of darkness trying to destroy everything their PAPA has worked so hard to build.....

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by yinkbell: 11:41am On Dec 25, 2020
realteejay:
Hello,
My younger bro mistakenly clicked on a link with miss kedike nude and since then, I've been receiving barrages of notification that wanna finish my data o!
How do I stop the notification coming in, pls.
Thanks

Go to your browser settings.
Click of the 3dots icon. Click on settings. You'll see all the notifications that are on. Just click on it to off it. I'll stop receiving those crazy notifications. I hope this info helps you? If not, try and post the problem on computer thrend on nairaland. Thanks
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by edoairways: 11:42am On Dec 25, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:

Edo airways you're very stupid for this comment.
I actually thought you've been having sense not until I came across your stupid submission on this thread.
If you don't have any idea of what is going on just shut up and keep quiet.
I currently reside here, the said parents and the molester are not even deeper life members, the state, church and school authorities are carefully going through the investigations, why is she still ranting?
why didn't she publish the names of those threatening her or she's just seeking for fame?
makes me remember when Apostle Suleiman was also blackmailed.
I really need to keep quiet and quit this thread so I won't insult or lay curse on you unfortunate damned souls on this forum.
But my advice to you is, if you really don't have an idea to any Matter just don't sit at the comfort of your house and be judging senselessly behind your keypad.
Says a deeper lifer who teaches holiness but teaches her member to call people stupid. Even if you don't like my submission, you don't have to insult me like you just did. This shows your Christianity is questionable. Am aware of the case hence I know who is lying
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Gokoyer0(m): 11:42am On Dec 25, 2020
Tookool:
[s]Looks like a very wayward woman to me. Since the state government had agreed to investigate the matter why go on social media[/s]?
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 25, 2020
This is a very useless mother I ever seen in my life, crying on social media posting video typing trash to gain fame in expense of her child is very worst, why can't she respect the gorvenor other at the end if she's not satisfied she can take it up
Which school in that vicinity will accept her child
God give us a good mother
I believe her husband can't control her
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by tunapawizzy: 11:44am On Dec 25, 2020
Nuttella:
I dont think deeper life would threaten her, please let her stop the exaggeration.
......She alleged the commmissioner asked her to take down the video and the parents present bullied her....are these people representatives of deeper life.......Did you watch the video, or you are just here with an intent to rubbish the story of a woman trying to protect her son from evil acts. Even if you dont have a child now, you will/may have sometimes in future, then you will understand better what is at stake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 25, 2020
Tookool:

I'm totally against senior students maltreating or molesting younger students. Frankly, this act happens in majority of noys schools in Nigeria, in as much as this institutions try to inculcate good morals into this boys, there'd still be a few bad ones. The school is someone's business, going online will make most parents withdraw their wards from the school and you know what the negative effects it will have on investors. Again, the government is trying to investigate an issue but you still go online to rant and cry, if you were the state government would you still put in effort to help her out. Note ...this didn't even happen in a government owned institution

Is it not after ranting that the governor saw her video and told his education minister to do an investigation. She didn't do anything wrong. Let her update Nigerians and the government. It is important

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by edoairways: 11:48am On Dec 25, 2020
petra1:

She just scandalizing the school . Calling deeper life name is unnecessary. Its just a school . Children can misbehave . All that is required is to report the matter to be dealt with . probably dismissal of the bullies involved.

Secondly its no news that chilren going through the rigorous study ,early wake up and routine exercises in boarding school usually loose the ajebo look . It happens in every boarding school. We don't need to make a scandal out of it against a church
These are the issues she allegedly raised
1. Molestation
2. Bullying

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 25, 2020
Zico5:
Deeper life!!! If u ever had encounter with them then u will know they are the worst. They love no one. They can only show u little love if u attend their church, anything else just move on. If a deeper life member is ur boss the best is just to resign voluntarily. They have no joy at all. I don't know if the church is a cult cos all of them are nearly the same.
I don't think you are far from truth. This is not the first time to hear this

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:55am On Dec 25, 2020
ubola:

Maybe you don't know it.

Many of these commissioners always work to deadlines.

Perhaps, the governor has given her a short deadline to bring the matter to a quick end, and madam commissioner is desperate to avoid getting dismissed for incompetence.

Nothing scares a political office holder more than being found incompetent by their boss.

Moreover, you can't really vouchsafe for anyone in this world.

Mrs Commissioner is a human being. She must have her flaws, and her period of unpredictability.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by tunapawizzy: 11:55am On Dec 25, 2020
ubola:
This woman is a serial and pathological liar for saying the Commissioner pushed her out. Av known the present Commissioner for over 15years now to be a very humble person and NOT bask with the euphoria of being in the state exco. [s]Enobong Mboso can never push her house help, let alone pushing you. Can't take this woman serious again for that singular lie[/s].
if u watched the video and listened carefully(without the pre-meditated intent to rubbish the womans story), u will notice the part where the woman said the Commissioner told her madam just go go go go go , what should be important is why did the commissioner ask the woman to take down the video she made earlier, if there was any lie on the commisioner, its easy for her to sue the woman....Unfortunately ur agenda is that because u have a history with the commissioner, u are blind to the real issues and chasing whats not important

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Liodins: 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2020
How did we get to this point in Nigeria for christ sake
Human life now comes second to political ambition or position...make God help us out oo
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by obinnawhyte(m): 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
Tookool:
Looks like a very wayward woman to me. Since the state government had agreed to investigate the matter why go on social media?

fool's talk...wayward for speaking out fool?
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Tango123: 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
ubola:

You know nothing John Snow
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Benprass(m): 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
Zico5:
Deeper life!!! If u ever had encounter with them then u will know they are the worst. They love no one. They can only show u little love if u attend their church, anything else just move on. If a deeper life member is ur boss the best is just to resign voluntarily. They have no joy at all. I don't know if the church is a cult cos all of them are nearly the same.

Hmmm this one is deep, are you sure?
Have you encounter any of them, anyway one of them is still owing me 12k since even before luckdown.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by authority2006(m): 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
tradebot:
Madam go and sit down.

You are probably a member of Oyedepo church. You will understand that kind of pain when you yourself become a parent.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by authority2006(m): 12:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
ubola:

Do you know the caliber of people who are putting her under pressure to bury the case? Do you know her connection with those parents?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School / Top 15 Courses That No Longer Exist In Nigerian Polytechnics / Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.