Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy (46793 Views)

#JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie / Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) / Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Neddstark: 10:18am On Dec 25, 2020
The school should expel those students involved in such madness. Simple, that is the best of justice that can be done. But the silly school commissioner and parents of the accused are trying to complicate issues. Also the mother is very stupid for putting her son's face like that on social media. She has no idea the trauma she is compounding for the poor boy psychologically. It is not everything you post on social media.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 25, 2020
LordIsaac:
My take:
1. Train up a child very well and that includes getting up to wee when pressed not emptying the content on themselves.
2. If your child still wees on his/ her body at secondary school age, don't inconvenience others and expose your children to shame by sending them to boarding schools.
3. Teach your child to report and open up in the face of any perceived abuse.
4. Use the appropriate authorities and the laws of the land in the face of perceived injustice and wait for redress before exploring the social media.
5. Be careful not to take out your failure as a parent on others who may not be the cause of your suffering.
I pray God heals the child and provide sense for the mother as to how to raise children.
This is my opinion... It mustn't tally with yours!

How is exploring social media affect the case
I don't know why people are more concerned about it been on social media or not.
What's the church trying to hide?
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Omopasito: 10:19am On Dec 25, 2020
wirinet:

Which investigators? I am not aware the issue has been officially investigated. Calling the accused and accusers into a room to confront each other is not an investigation.

This is still her version of the story. Have you heard from the other party? Did she show you any invitation?

After her initial video where she requested she should come with her lawyer but was declined and she narrated all that happened, now she said they called her again and she honoured just with her husband without anybody(third party) following her. You believe all these

Come on. As much as we can be driven by sentiments seeing all that has happened. Lets not rush to conclusions based on what she told us.

Thanks for not insulting.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by matm: 10:19am On Dec 25, 2020
Let every one know this.There are procedures in all formal institutions.No matter what your child told you,hold your emotion in check,act with maturity and start by approaching the school authority for redress,and that will give you the opportunity of meeting and hearing from the accused kids,What you will hear will determine your next move.If not satisfied,field your complaint to the ministry of education.If not properly handled which I doubt,then approach the police and the court but make sure you have enough evidence including doctor's report from a government hospital where needed.I assure you,before you exhaust the first and second procedures,you will get justice.

3 Likes

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by shoricha(m): 10:19am On Dec 25, 2020
[quote author=Tookool post=97408485]Looks like a very wayward woman to me. Since the state government had agreed to investigate the matter why go on social media? We shall know them by the word. Another one sported.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Blackdisciple(m): 10:19am On Dec 25, 2020
Blackdisciple:

When you stand for the truth you stand alone especially in Nigeria...

Ma don't take the video down let them do their worst, since it has reached this level let the fire burn .

Useless commissioner and I believe the commissioner's kids are in school in foreign lands that's if she's married

What nonsense, putting government that asked the issue should be investigated, how kwanu

Let them go to hell , let them try rubbish and see na

That commissioner should be sacked with an immediate effect because she wants to put deeper life Bible church in trouble and in disgrace, Pastor Kumuyi see your people.

This matter is not a slay queen matter oo this a child issue and I have never seen child issue get away just like that
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 25, 2020
God will vindicate Mrs Deborah Okezie and her family. Many wicked people in position of authority.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 25, 2020
Neddstark:
The school should expel those students involved in such madness. Simple, that is the best of justice that can be done. But the silly school commissioner and parents of the accused are trying to complicate issues. Also the mother is very stupid for putting her son's face like that on social media. She has no idea the trauma she is compounding for the poor boy psychologically. It is not everything you post on social media.
.the trauma that woman did to the child by exposing him to social media is even more than the trauma the boy got from been sodomized abi?
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by tarantino1: 10:21am On Dec 25, 2020
Lamasta:
You are digressing from the topic...The case in question have not been concluded how do you then start taking side...
Seems you dislike deeper life dem

I do not dislike them.
Members of the church single handedly help me during my post ume and when I gained admission to the University of Benin in January 2015.

The case should be duly investigated properly. I fail to see how a nameless video on the internet affects the investigation.

The members of the church should see this as an opportunity to condemn the case and offer support to the victim instead of treating them like an enemy
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Blackdisciple(m): 10:23am On Dec 25, 2020
Lilgabby:
Abi e no wan better for who dey threaten her.... E be like say na all deeper life members want die ba.... Nothing must do that woman and her child. Or else! ...una go hear am.

Let them try it .

It's like they don't know that the issue has gone viral and individuals who are interested in the matter are just waiting to see if deeper life will handle the situation amicably or will do rubbish .

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 25, 2020
Tookool:
Looks like a very wayward woman to me. Since the state government had agreed to investigate the matter why go on social media?

Why shouldn't she go on social media. In Nigeria people get issues resolved quicker when they go on social media. She was right to bring everything on social media. What I don't understand is why those parents are covering up their kids.

If my son was the one who molested another child, I'll take the said son to this people and tell him to apologise. I'll also apologise to the family. Instead of hiding and pretending that they did nothing. It will not even be my son in Jesus name, he can't behave like that because his parents which is myself and my husband will raise him up to really fear God.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by greatness77: 10:25am On Dec 25, 2020
Tookool:
Looks like a very wayward woman to me. Since the state government had agreed to investigate the matter why go on social media?
keep quiet if u don't have anything to say, must u talk

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Aussienaija: 10:25am On Dec 25, 2020
wirinet:

And how did you conclude that the woman want her version to be accepted as the truth without any serious investigation? Did the police start a proper investigation and she refused to cooperate?

Now as a doctor, what do you diagnose is driving her actions? Schizophrenia, blackmail or publicity? Why do you thing a mother will expose herself and her son to such negative, even stigmatising publicity?
Boarding school can be terrible. From the report posted online by one parent that said her son told her about the boy. They said the boy would urinate on the floor and then wont clean her anus after defecating. They said they were forced to look for what was smelling and discovered he was the one that left faeces in his butts. They forced him to bath. THAT COULD BE HUMILIATING. A lot of humiliating experience in boarding school in Nigeria. Therefore, the boy would definitely tell the mother stories of his humiliating experience and may embellish it too and THE MUM IS REACTING BASED ON WHAT HER CHILD TOLD HER . What i am now saying is that she must give independent people opportunity to investigate what really happened without assuming they are all taking sides. In an attempt not to return to that school, the boy can embellish things. If she is convinced about sexual assault, she will need to report to the police. No one will do that for her. If it is just child bullying which is equally bad then amicable settlement which is what the commissioner is trying to do is the way out
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by DeOTR: 10:27am On Dec 25, 2020
Blackdisciple:

When you stand for the truth you stand alone especially in Nigeria...

Ma don't take the video down let them do their worst, since it has reached this level let the fire burn .

Useless commissioner and I believe the commissioner's kids are in school in foreign lands that's if she's married

What nonsense, putting government that asked the issue should be investigated, how kwanu

Let them go to hell , let them try rubbish and see na
It's very easy to accuse people of any crime. Since no medical examination has been done to ascertain the veracity, or otherwise, of her claim, the best we can do is watch as things unfold.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 25, 2020
retake89:

Kill yourself sir. Na ur brain dem wash? Smh

You are a laughing stock with misplaced priorities.

Perhaps you finger your self and your fellow church members.

Demented f@ggot.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by ipobarethieves: 10:28am On Dec 25, 2020
Lamasta:
Issue that would have been solved amicably by physical presence and begging from the management of the school for their wrongdoing which I presumed they have done....

The mother taking the matter to social media what is her aim to destroy the reputation of the school and deeper life as a whole

The government wading in to settle it and see what the woman is dishing out to the public again

I think the mum of the pupil is taking the case to another level beyond her control that's what I think...
May the same thing befall Ur blood,Ur children too.May thunder strike down anybody that's against this mother
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Blackdisciple(m): 10:28am On Dec 25, 2020
wirinet:

Believe me if your child (assuming you have a child) comes home a tells you that he was brutally raped, you will bring more than sentiments to the whole thing.

Ordinary my son told my wife that a school cleaner beat and harassed him 3 times in one day last month, my wife went to "sè wèrè" (exhibit madness) at the school. It took lots of begging and a suspension of the said cleaner before my wife calmed down.

Ahhh make she dull na...
Wetin pikin do na, pikin na always pikin,
tho am not married but my nieces and nephews always coming around and I realised that they are just kids . there is a way you will scold a kid with out beating that kid he will take note it's very simple
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by wirinet(m): 10:28am On Dec 25, 2020
Omopasito:

This is still her version of the story. Have you heard from the other party? Did she show you any invitation.

Come on. As much as we can be driven by sentiments seeing all that has happened. Lets not rush to conclusions based on what she told us.

Thanks for not insulting.
Nobody is rushing to conclusion, the the alleged crime should churn the stomach of any normal unsentimenral citizen. This involves a minor for god sake. A sane society should protect their children (and women). Once the story gets out, the police didn't need to wait for orders from above or even official complaint to begin investigations.

It's only her own story that's on social media, we have not heard the story from the other accused boys, so we have no basis of comparison yet. If she did not accept the invitation as you alleged, how come she was present at the commissioners office? It obvious the woman is either a semi illiterate or very poor, because if not she should never have gone to the commissioner's office without a lawyer.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by LordIsaac(m): 10:29am On Dec 25, 2020
maynia:

How is exploring social media affect the case
I don't know why people are more concerned about it been on social media or not.
What's the church trying to hide?
Nothing. Read the point again carefully.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 25, 2020
LordIsaac:

Nothing. Read the point again carefully.

Why are you mentioning it then if it doesn't affect it?
It is Inconsequential,
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by retake89(m): 10:30am On Dec 25, 2020
koyyes:

You are a laughing stock with misplaced priorities.

Perhaps you finger your self and your fellow church members.

Demented f@ggot.

Just like your dad lol . your dad and I are partners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by hk891: 10:30am On Dec 25, 2020
realteejay:
Hello,
My younger bro mistakenly clicked on a link with miss kedike nude and since then, I've been receiving barrages of notification that wanna finish my data o!
How do I stop the notification coming in, pls.
Thanks
Ode! Ut brother kee u there shey u wan see kitten na
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 25, 2020
retake89:

You have a low reasoning level. What happened was bad that I know. You're lying, you said the church asked her to take down the video whereas it was the commissioner who told her to do so. You read it but you couldn't understand what was written.

Merry Christmas, abeg no quote me again. I don taya

Shut up!

Your church has become more of a laughing stock with news like this and you are here beating around the bush.

You better carry big sign boards and head to the streets.

Foolish clowns...

Foolish clowns
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Lamasta(m): 10:31am On Dec 25, 2020
tarantino1:

The members of the church should see this as an opportunity to condemn the case and offer support to the victim instead of treating them like an enemy

You just confirm my earlier comment, why must the church and government be dragged into a case involving the school and a parent...

I just hope investigation be conducted by a neutral body and the guilty be punished appropriately....

Merry Christmas bro cool

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Balofariojames: 10:31am On Dec 25, 2020
We expect church to take action first,
The commissioner who knew that her office is in a mess because of the issues, what has she done differently, I'm expecting to hear that those boys are in the police net.
A time is coming when appeal wouldn't be able to stop what will happen .
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Omopasito: 10:31am On Dec 25, 2020
ipobarethieves:
May the same thing befall Ur blood,Ur children too.May thunder strike down anybody that's against this mother

Amen! Only if She's telling us the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by retake89(m): 10:31am On Dec 25, 2020
maynia:

Slave, before now the school told her too

Why did the school remove her from their WhatsApp group
Why did the school send disclaimer claiming she is lying?

no sane person will think like you are doing, no sane person.

Slave? Na your papa buy me? Lol. Mugu don't quote me again since you can't understand simple things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by DimIsaac10(m): 10:31am On Dec 25, 2020
They are investigating it... Why is she still making a noise?. Very soon some persons will make it political.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 25, 2020
retake89:

Just like your dad lol . your dad and I are partners

I know you were molested by your own dad.

Just don't think everyone is like your demented pastor leader that digs deeper into your anus to elongate his sick life...

Deeper life Kor.

Animals.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 25, 2020
retake89:

Slave? Na your papa buy me? Lol. Mugu don't quote me again since you can't understand simple things.

Slave, go and meet your Shepard to direct you on what's next.
So called child of God defending absurdity, someone was raped and it is a child of God antagonizing justice. Finding every means to discredit.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by tarantino1: 10:35am On Dec 25, 2020
Lamasta:

You just confirm my earlier comment, why must the church and government be dragged into a case involving the school and a parent...

I just hope investigation be conducted by a neutral body and the guilty be punished appropriately....

Merry Christmas bro cool

Exactly.

Merry Christmas too man.
Apologies for my earlier outburst

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by retake89(m): 10:36am On Dec 25, 2020
koyyes:

Shut up!

Your church has become more of a laughing stock with news like this and you are here beating around the bush.

You better carry big sign boards and head to the streets.

Foolish clowns...

Foolish clowns

See fool ooo. Which church no dey get scandal? Get out of here, don't have time for swine like u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Unijos 2015/2016 Admission List / Top 15 Courses That No Longer Exist In Nigerian Polytechnics / Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.