Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,051 members, 7,810,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy (46749 Views)

#JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie / Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) / Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by retake89(m): 10:38am On Dec 25, 2020
maynia:

Slave, go and meet your Shepard to direct you on what's next.
So called child of God defending absurdity, someone was raped and it is a child of God antagonizing justice. Finding every means to discredit.

U don finish?
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Omopasito: 10:38am On Dec 25, 2020
wirinet:

Nobody is rushing to conclusion, the the alleged crime should churn the stomach of any normal unsentimenral citizen. This involves a minor for god sake. A sane society should protect their children (and women). Once the story gets out, the police didn't need to wait for orders from above or even official complaint to begin investigations.

It's only her own story that's on social media, we have not heard the story from the other accused boys, so we have no basis of comparison yet. If she did not accept the invitation as you alleged, how come she was present at the commissioners office? It obvious the woman is either a semi illiterate or very poor, because if not she should never have gone to the commissioner's office without a lawyer.

Fellow, also in a sane society, She should have reported to the Police first before crying for threat to life.

I still pray for the whole truth to be upheld.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by retake89(m): 10:38am On Dec 25, 2020
koyyes:

I know you were molested by your own dad.

Just don't think everyone is like your demented pastor leader that digs deeper into your anus to elongate his sick life...

Deeper life Kor.

Animals.

Mugu are you through or you have more to say. Hahaha. See better cruise

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by sacajawea: 10:39am On Dec 25, 2020
ubola:
This woman is a serial and pathological liar for saying the Commissioner pushed her out. Av known the present Commissioner for over 15years now to be a very humble person and NOT bask with the euphoria of being in the state exco. Enobong Mboso can never push her house help, let alone pushing you. Can't take this woman serious again for that singular lie.
You talk like A Fool, cos you probably are a Fool

5 Likes

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Kobicove(m): 10:39am On Dec 25, 2020
Iyajelili:
People can be wicked! How do they expect her to take the video down when it has gone viral and now beyond her. The question is, are the allegations against the school true or not? If the woman dies then they'll be implicating themselves and make the case even worse.

Personally I do not believe that a boy of such an age could have made up the stories
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by sacajawea: 10:40am On Dec 25, 2020
Nuttella:
I dont think deeper life would threaten her, please let her stop the exaggeration.
You no get Sense

3 Likes

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 25, 2020
retake89:

U don finish?
Slave, go and meet your master
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Kobicove(m): 10:41am On Dec 25, 2020
ubola:
This woman is a serial and pathological liar for saying the Commissioner pushed her out. Av known the present Commissioner for over 15years now to be a very humble person and NOT bask with the euphoria of being in the state exco. Enobong Mboso can never push her house help, let alone pushing you. Can't take this woman serious again for that singular lie.

Were you physically there when the incident happened?
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by LordIsaac(m): 10:41am On Dec 25, 2020
maynia:

Why are you mentioning it then if it doesn't affect it?
It is Inconsequential,
"Before" is the conditional clause there. This is necessary in the spirit of audi alterem partem and the principle of nemo judex in causa sua.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 25, 2020
retake89:

See fool ooo. Which church no dey get scandal? Get out of here, don't have time for swine like u.

You are the biggest fool here to even utter that statement.

So you are telling us you are a f@ggot and a child molester to keep up with the trend?

Let me see you people with your bible under your armpit around my area.

That your deeper life bible will enter your f@ggot nyash.

Useless animals.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by ipobarethieves: 10:42am On Dec 25, 2020
Omopasito:

Amen! Only if She's telling us the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
The doc that examine the boy shitbox dnt lie either.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by cool318(m): 10:42am On Dec 25, 2020
Omopasito:

This is still her version of the story. Have you heard from the other party? Did she show you any invitation?

After her initial video where she requested she should come with her lawyer but was declined and she narrated all that happened, now she said they called her again and she honoured just with her husband without anybody(third party) following her. You believe all these

Come on. As much as we can be driven by sentiments seeing all that has happened. Lets not rush to conclusions based on what she told us.

Thanks for not insulting.

I guess the school's molestation is rising astronomically to another dimension.
I Know a Principal of a school in Port Harcourt who was telling me about two parents who have abandoned all they have paid including books in this Deeper life school to re- register them afresh in PH, up to 700k
There's something fundamentally wrong with the school, I personally went to a Catholic boarding school back in the days, Nobody quarantines a Student bed wetting.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Aussienaija: 10:43am On Dec 25, 2020
Kobicove:

Personally I do not believe that a boy of such an age could have made up the stories
if he doesn't want to go back to that school, he can embellish stories. I did everything possible for my parent to withdraw me from boarding school but my DAD'S experience in teachers training school was more terrible than my own so he just refused

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by wirinet(m): 10:43am On Dec 25, 2020
Aussienaija:
Boarding school can be terrible. From the report posted online by one parent that said her son told her about the boy. They said the boy would urinate on the floor and then wont clean her anus after defecating. They said they were forced to look for what was smelling and discovered he was the one that left faeces in his butts. They forced him to bath. THAT COULD BE HUMILIATING. A lot of humiliating experience in boarding school in Nigeria. Therefore, the boy would definitely tell the mother stories of his humiliating experience and may embellish it too and THE MUM IS REACTING BASED ON WHAT HER CHILD TOLD HER . What i am now saying is that she must give independent people opportunity to investigate what really happened without assuming they are all taking sides. In an attempt not to return to that school, the boy can embellish things. If she is convinced about sexual assault, she will need to report to the police. No one will do that for her. If it is just child bullying which is equally bad then amicable settlement which is what the commissioner is trying to do is the way out

Yes you are right, a lot of things could have led to the allegations of rape. But the only way to find out what really happened is a police investigation. And as a medical doctor Anal penetration would be fairy easy to prove.

Yes, she should have reported immediately to the police, but then you might not blame her for going to social media. First she is a woman. Believe me women are not the best at making rational decisions especially concerning emotional issues. I wonder where her husband is in all these. Then I quarrel with the commissioner inviting the accused and accusers in the same room without legal representation by both parties. This is a criminal matter and not a civil one, so the matter might end up in court. That meeting might jeopardise one of the parties and make even her herself a party to the case.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 25, 2020
LordIsaac:

"Before" is the conditional clause there. This is necessary in the spirit of audi alterem partem and the principle of nemo judex in causa sua.

“It is the spirit and not the form of law that keeps justice alive"
How does this relate to what we are talking about?

Someone sodomized your child, but taking it to social media is the final benchmark?

Why should we be even talking about social media or not?
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Lamasta(m): 10:45am On Dec 25, 2020
tarantino1:

Exactly.
Merry Christmas too man. Apologies for my earlier outburst
No probs bro ONE LOVE.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 25, 2020
retake89:

Mugu are you through or you have more to say. Hahaha. See better cruise

See clowns that were preaching against TV that year.

As soon as their f@ggot pastor leader allowed them to watch TV, they went and packed all the p0rn movies and are practising their f@ggotary on boys that are not in their church.

Let them catch you one day, you will be stoned to death.

Deeper anal f@ggot.

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by wirinet(m): 10:47am On Dec 25, 2020
Omopasito:

Fellow, also in a sane society, She should have reported to the Police first before crying for threat to life.

That the problem of ignorance of the function of the police by Nigerians. The police does not necessarily need a report or complaint before investigating a alleged crime. Once it became public knowledge, the police should have started it's own investigations. If a murdered person is found on the streets, the police dies not need to wait for a complaint before starting investigations.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 25, 2020
LordIsaac:

We never heard Satan side of the story
Or this doesn't apply to it?
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by LordIsaac(m): 10:47am On Dec 25, 2020
maynia:

“It is the spirit and not the form of law that keeps justice alive"
How does this relate to what we are talking about?

Someone sodomized your child, but taking it to social media is the final benchmark?

Why should we be even talking about social media or not?
Emotions can fly in the court of public opinion. Before justice is upheld, we must hear the other side.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by ipobarethieves: 10:47am On Dec 25, 2020
Omopasito:

Nothing is wrong if she cry out to Nigerians to help/save her life b4 reporting to police.Do u knw dat some police too demon from the pit of hell.They can threaten the mother too to abandon the case/pastor tell her to lif am to God..D mum is on point
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 25, 2020
LordIsaac:

Emotions can fly in the court of public opinion. Before justice is upheld, we must hear the other side.

God and Jesus might be lying too.
We never heard Devil side of the story

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by AmDayo: 10:48am On Dec 25, 2020
My fear is this boy might be affected with this when he grow up. He need total rehabilitation.

I pray she will be victorious.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by LordIsaac(m): 10:49am On Dec 25, 2020
maynia:

You are digressing... We are talking about procedural justice here as dictated by our criminal laws.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by UnBanEbenezer(f): 10:49am On Dec 25, 2020
ubola:
she is an agent being paid to fabricate these lies and bring a bad image to the church/school/state government.
I know all their tactics.
When I go through all the comments of these foolish nairalanders calling the church names I just feel sad how majority of nairalanders are these stupid
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by retake89(m): 10:49am On Dec 25, 2020
koyyes:

You are the biggest fool here to even utter that statement.

So you are telling us you are a f@ggot and a child molester to keep up with the trend?

Let me see you people with your bible under your armpit around my area.

That your deeper life bible will enter your f@ggot nyash.

Useless animals.

You don finish? Lol what will u do if u see them? Hahaha.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by retake89(m): 10:50am On Dec 25, 2020
maynia:

Slave, go and meet your master

Okay swine. Hope your father too is coming?
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by retake89(m): 10:51am On Dec 25, 2020
koyyes:

See clowns that were preaching against TV that year.

As soon as their f@ggot pastor leader allowed them to watch TV, they went and packed all the p0rn movies and are practising their f@ggotary on boys that are not in their church.

Let them catch you one day, you will be stoned to death.

Deeper anal f@ggot.

Cruise. Continue dey mumu yourself.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Aussienaija: 10:52am On Dec 25, 2020
maynia:

Where did God tell you his own side of the story? The bible? God did not write the bible but humans did. They may be telling the story for both sides
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by UnBanEbenezer(f): 10:54am On Dec 25, 2020
edoairways:

Because too officials from deeper life are trying to silence the case.

OdefaGirl:

Are you dumb? Can't you read? Wayward kee you there. It's like you are one of those threatening her.
maynia:

You look like an unfortunate deeper life member.
How Is it on social media affecting the investigation?
Are the claims not true?
Why is the house of God trying to silence her?
What is she posts on social media, how will that affect the case?
Edo airways you're very stupid for this comment.
I actually thought you've been having sense not until I came across your stupid submission on this thread.
If you don't have any idea of what is going on just shut up and keep quiet.
I currently reside here, the said parents and the molester are not even deeper life members, the state, church and school authorities are carefully going through the investigations, why is she still ranting?
why didn't she publish the names of those threatening her or she's just seeking for fame?
makes me remember when Apostle Suleiman was also blackmailed.
I really need to keep quiet and quit this thread so I won't insult or lay curse on you unfortunate damned souls on this forum.
But my advice to you is, if you really don't have an idea to any Matter just don't sit at the comfort of your house and be judging senselessly behind your keypad.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by geraldo077: 10:54am On Dec 25, 2020
Tookool:
Looks like a very wayward woman to me. Since the state government had agreed to investigate the matter why go on social media?

You must be very insensitive and lack human empathy, if this happen to your kid that's how you will keep mum...senseless statement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria / Top 15 Courses That No Longer Exist In Nigerian Polytechnics / ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.