Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? (7562 Views)

Isah In The Quran Is Not The Same Person As Jesus Christ. / Is Jesus The Same Person As The Father? / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by MuttleyLaff: 7:49am On Dec 29, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
[s]Any angel can say exactly what Jesus said at John 8:58 because they all existed before Adam talkless Abraham. Those unbelieving Jews just don't want to accept the credentials of the Messiah, according to the scriptures the Messiah has been in existence long ago even before the creation of the earth.
So if Jesus say "i've been existing before Abraham" it doesn't mean he is referring to himself as JEHOVAH! smiley[/s]

MuttleyLaff:

Thank you for the laffs

... but no angels ever said or dare say what Jesus said at John 8:58 because even if they all existed before Adam talkless Abraham, they won't be making any point with saying it.

@MaxInDHouse
1/ If Yahshua Ha Mashiah aka Jesus Christ, God Incarnate, our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world, were to right now, repeat John 8:58, would you, join in picking up stones to throw at Him too?
2/ What to your honest, sincere and truthful knowledge and/or awareness was the stated reason given by the people for picking up stones to throw at Yahshua Ha Mashiah aka Jesus Christ, God Incarnate, our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world, lmso?

MaxInDHouse:
[s]Never mind, go sort yourself with homosexuality first!
If you want Jesus to be the Almighty God you're free to do that so go and get the benefits of your faith Sir! smiley[/s]

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser, lmso

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by freshboi88: 7:53am On Dec 29, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
That's not Jesus' comment Sir! smiley

And as for Christ i'm already preaching and teaching all those who comes my way about the kingdom of God which is made possible through our Master, Lord, King and Savior Jesus Christ.

So i'm already a Christian Sir, but Jesus never said he is the Almighty God! smiley

Whose comment is it Sir. Ansa and shoot itself in the foot

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:00am On Dec 29, 2020
The Almighty God, who SENT Jesus nah! John 8:28; 14:28 cheesy

freshboi88:

Whose comment is it Sir. Ansa and shoot itself in the foot
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:10am On Dec 29, 2020
Sorry Sir, go and worship with your kind! Psalms 1:1 wink

MuttleyLaff:

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by MuttleyLaff: 9:23am On Dec 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

MaxInDHouse:
Sorry Sir, go and worship with your kind! Psalms 1:1 wink
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by sonmvayina(m): 9:28am On Dec 29, 2020
livingchrist:

Jesus is the Son of God, A son is one that shares a special relationship with the father.
God's nature is love and for love to exist there must be a relationship hence God nature is demonstrated by a father to son and son to father type of relationship.

I will just pretend you made sense in that post and let it slide...
Who else you know was fathered by a spirit.
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by haddeylium(m): 10:39am On Dec 29, 2020
livingchrist:

Sorry, angels do not chose to be servants they were created as servants, they can either chose to continue to serve God or not

Rest now!... This is weakk grin
You've been enlightened .
Angels are created as an intelligent creature and are called 'SONS OF GOD'(Job 1:6, Job 38:7). Same with what Jesus is called 'Son of God'.
They have free will. They chose to serve the sovereign God 'Jehovah' . Some rebels against him and became fallen Angela

when did Jesus make that statement? After he chosed to be a servant or before he chosed to be servant?
Jesus is an obedient 'Son of God' serving Jehovah his 'God'.
Your problem is not the verse . its your doctrine blinding you from seeing the truth.

Jesus said : He was chosen that 'He didn't come to this world out of his own will or initiative but that of the father that sent him'.
How clearer do you want it? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by DappaD: 11:12am On Dec 29, 2020
livingchrist:
ofcourse what he quoted is true, but it happened only after Jesus took the form of a servant.
Angels are already servants in nature but not so with Jesus, for Jesus had to take the form of a servant to accomplish the role he played.

According to John 6:38, he was in heaven when he was sent to the earth.

Meanwhile let me give you small homework. Go and read Malachi 3:1 in your own Bible and identify the two “messengers” .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:38am On Dec 29, 2020
According to Trinitarians JEHOVAH is the messenger who SENT himself!
No wonder they can't come to agreement on the same mode of worship, they have to SCATTER into what they call DENOMINATIONS! Luke 11:23 cheesy

DappaD:

Meanwhile let me give you small homework. Go and read Malachi 3:1 in your own Bible and identify the two “messengers” .

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by MuttleyLaff: 11:44am On Dec 29, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
According to Trinitarians JEHOVAH is the messenger who SENT himself!
[s]No wonder they can't come to agreement on the same mode of worship, they have to SCATTER into what they call DENOMINATIONS! Luke 11:23 cheesy[/s]
1/ Are you saying it is hard, difficult, impossible and beyond God to send Himself on an errand as a Messenger to earth?
2/ Are you saying it is hard, difficult, impossible and beyond God to project out from Himself to then after concurrently exist in two places?

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by achorladey: 11:44am On Dec 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Have you tried to see the videos of Stephen Lett a GB of JWs said about homosexuals or gays in Paradise. Just type "Stephen Lett words on homosexuals" on google and see what you will find. It might be better watching the clip so you get to enjoy what he said actually and see how sometimes those under them simply don't have a CLUE who those leading them are and what they convey repeatedly.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:53am On Dec 29, 2020
So far it's possible for your god to claim he created one male and one female, joined them together as man and wife, then goes on again to approve homosexuality (same sex marriage).
Certainly your god can do anything without considering how it will confuse it's worshipers! cheesy

MuttleyLaff:
1/ Are you saying it is hard, difficult, impossible and beyond God to send Himself on an errand as a Messenger to earth?
2/ Are you saying it is hard, difficult, impossible and beyond God to project out from Himself to then after concurrently exist in two places?

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by Janosky: 11:55am On Dec 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Isaiah 42:1 and 61:1. (Compare Matthew 12:15-18. Acts 3:13).
Is Jesus Christ, Isaiah , Peter & Matthew lying?

Bros, no dey DECEIVE yourself joor
grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by haddeylium(m): 11:57am On Dec 29, 2020
DappaD:

One two cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by Janosky: 11:59am On Dec 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Thank you for the laffs

... but no angels ever said or dare say what Jesus said at John 8:58 because even if they all existed before Adam talkless Abraham, they won't be making any point with saying it.

@MaxInDHouse
1/ If Yahshua Ha Mashiah aka Jesus Christ, God Incarnate, our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world, were to right now, repeat John 8:58, would you, join in picking up stones to throw at Him too?
2/ What to your honest, sincere and truthful knowledge and/or awareness was the stated reason given by the people for picking up stones to throw at Yahshua Ha Mashiah aka Jesus Christ, God Incarnate, our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world, lmso?

Exodus 3:14-15 validates Acts 3:13. Matt12:15-18.

John 8:18-19
I am one who testifies for myself; my other witness is the Father, who sent me.”

19 Then they asked him, “Where is your father?”

“You do not know me or my Father,” Jesus replied. “If you knew me, you would know my Father also.”
Bros Muttley, Jesus Christ says you know not him or you know NOT his Father

John 8:58 is Christendom's fictitious twist.
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by haddeylium(m): 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
achorladey:

Have you tried to see the videos of Stephen Lett a GB of JWs said about homosexuals or gays in Paradise. Just type "Stephen Lett words on homosexuals" on google and see what you will find. It might be better watching the clip so you get to enjoy what he said actually and see how sometimes those under them simply don't have a CLUE who those leading them are and what they convey repeatedly.

Everyone knows the Jw stand on Homosexuality.
Akolade, what's yours?

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by achorladey: 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
haddeylium:

Everyone knows the Jw stand on Homosexuality.
Akolade, what's yours?

So you can understand my ENGLISH. You want to come out of your self imposed HIBERNATION grin cheesy grin from DESPICABLE APOSTATES as proposed by nairaland GB

Of what interest is it to you to know the stands of DESPICABLE APOSTATES cheesy grin on Homosexual? Will it change the DESPICABLE APOSTATES tag? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by Janosky: 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2020
DeepSight:

I do not consider the Bible to be a source or authority for innerant truth, and even if I did, there are way too many contrary verses within the same bible on the subject.

I have previously discussed this extensively with the soundest Christian Trinitarian ever to grace this forum here -
https://www.nairaland.com/1341464/anony-deep-sight-verse-verse

- - - If you take a look, at the minimum, you will agree there are many verses for and against.

The confusion about John 1:1 arose because the English translation of John 1:1 far differs from the original Greek word for word John 1:1.
Greek word for God (g2316 Theo's is translated God/a god. "Was God" , has no definite article ,"the". The same thing in Acts28:6. The translation says " was a god". John 1:1c should correctly be: "was a god".
Greek Theo's means: a god or God. Usually, "the" g3588 , precedes theos when Theo's refers to the Almighty. For example in John 14:1. John 20:7 & John 17:3 etc. Bottom line, in John1:1, Jesus the Word" is NOT g3588 g2316 "the God" Almighty.
Therefore Jesus is a god or Divine being. John 10:34-36 )

For centuries, Christendom used English John 1:1 verse to DECEIVE the world.

FYI, 1 John 5:7 & 1 Timothy 3:16 (KJV) have been proven to be distorted to reflect the trinity scam.
Psalms 45:6-7 (masoretic text) disproves the Trinitarian twist of Hebrews 1:8.
Please examine the screenshots and do your findings , personally.
Shalom.

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by haddeylium(m): 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
achorladey:

So you can understand my ENGLISH. You want to come out of your self imposed HIBERNATION grin cheesy grin from DESPICABLE APOSTATES as proposed by nairaland GB

Of what interest is it to you to know the stands of DESPICABLE APOSTATES cheesy grin on Homosexual? Will it change the DESPICABLE APOSTATES tag? grin cheesy

What's your stand on homosexuality??

cc mutteylaff
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by Janosky: 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by achorladey: 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
haddeylium:

What's your stand on homosexuality??

cc mutteylaff

Will it change the DESPICABLE APOSTATES tag? Oga Ade grin grin grin

Make I give you one HOMOSEXUALITY na LIFESTYLE as in ehn grin grin cheesy. Asking me my stands na sits you go see.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by haddeylium(m): 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2020
achorladey:

Will it change the DESPICABLE APOSTATES tag? Oga Ade grin grin grin

Make I give you one HOMOSEXUALITY na LIFESTYLE as in ehn grin grin cheesy. Asking me my stands na sits you go see.

Don't mind those people calling you despicable apostates jare.

So, what's your opinion on Homosexuality?
let those following this thread learn
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by MuttleyLaff: 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
So far it's possible for your god to claim he created one male and one female, joined them together as man and wife, then goes on again to approve homosexuality (same sex marriage).
Certainly your god can do anything without considering how it will confuse it's worshipers! cheesy
Since you want to so bad bring in talking of homosexuality, please honestly, sincerely and thrufthfully answer these easy peasy lemon squeezy, innocent, harmless, straightforward questions:
1/ Does God approve of all heterosexual (i.e. opposite sex relationships)?
2/ Are you saying it is hard, difficult, impossible and beyond God to send Himself on an errand as a Messenger to earth?
3/ Are you saying it is hard, difficult, impossible and beyond God to project out from Himself to then after concurrently exist in two places?
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by MuttleyLaff: 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2020
Janosky:
Isaiah 42:1 and 61:1. (Compare Matthew 12:15-18. Acts 3:13).
Is Jesus Christ, Isaiah , Peter & Matthew lying?

Bros, no dey DECEIVE yourself joor
grin cheesy

Janosky:
Exodus 3:14-15 validates Acts 3:13. Matt12:15-18.

John 8:18-19
I am one who testifies for myself; my other witness is the Father, who sent me.”

19 Then they asked him, “Where is your father?”

“You do not know me or my Father,” Jesus replied. “If you knew me, you would know my Father also.”
Bros Muttley, Jesus Christ says you know not him or you know NOT his Father

John 8:58 is Christendom's fictitious twist.
Why not grow a real pair and do justice to these at least two for now easy peasy lemon squeezy, innocent, harmless, straightforward questions nah:
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by MuttleyLaff: 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2020
haddeylium:

It would be the same stand God has with heterosexuality
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by haddeylium(m): 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
It would be the same stand God as with heterosexuality

I doubt Akolade would agree with you..
But let's hear from the horses mouth.
Akolade, Mutteylaff said this is your stand...right?
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by achorladey: 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
haddeylium:

Because you want to know my opinion you decided to throw your GB under the TRAILER

So, what's your opinion on Homosexuality? let those following this thread learn

Oga Ade what opinion will DESPICABLE APOSTATES make that those who don't listen or discuss with DESPICABLE APOSTATES benefit from? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by haddeylium(m): 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2020
achorladey:

Because you want to know my opinion you decided to throw your GB under the TRAILER
So, what's your opinion on Homosexuality? let those following this thread learn
Oga Ade what opinion will DESPICABLE APOSTATES make that those who don't listen or discuss with DESPICABLE APOSTATES benefit from? cheesy grin

Oh.. Settled right?
same as mutteylaff?
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by achorladey: 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2020
haddeylium:

Oh.. Settled right?
same as mutteylaff?

Tell me what is settled?

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by haddeylium(m): 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
achorladey:

Tell me what is settled?

That it would be the same stand mutteylaff has. right?
I don't like assumptions wink
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by achorladey: 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
haddeylium:

That it would be the same stand mutteylaff has. right?
I don't like assumptions wink

So tell me the stand of Muttleylaff?

I don't like assumptions

You go bring the assumptions very soon

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by haddeylium(m): 1:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
achorladey:

So tell me the stand of Muttleylaff?

I don't like assumptions

You go bring the assumptions very soon

Mutteylaff's God approved Homosexual relationship
Haddeylium's God disapproved it.
So, I answered your question.

My turn, what's your God say on homosexual relation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Spiritual Profile Of Chioma Oluchi Anasoh - A Former Mistress And Aid Of Fani / Born again = your sinful flesh dies and new you springs up (photos) / Annual New Year Prophecies: A Man-made Tradition Or Inspired Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.