Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? (7634 Views)

Isah In The Quran Is Not The Same Person As Jesus Christ. / Is Jesus The Same Person As The Father? / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by DappaD: 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2020
haddeylium:

I can't keep going forth with you. These people have enlightened you enough for a thread.
You've to imitate Jesus for a start .In Jesus prehuman existence, He was a submissive and humble servant . He show great respect for Jehovah's word.Isaiah (50:4-9). The Sovereign Lord Jehovah himself has opened my ear, and I, for my part, was not rebellious. I did not turn in the opposite direction.” (Isa. 50:5) This humble Son of God chooses to serve the sovereign Lord 'JEHOVAH' and he was trained. He didn't rebel like some Angels did...
In his Earthly life, He let people know he was the servant chosen by God that Isaiah prophesied.
He rang it in their ears that 'This is not his own will, but his father 'Jehovah'.

Imitate Jesus and learn!

Good points up there. If you ask them to explain Hebrews 5:7-8, they'll tell you Jesus offered up cries and petitions to HIMSELF and that he learnt obedience to HIMSELF.
These trinitarians suppose dey host that “Nite of a Thousand Laughs” show grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2020
No wahala Mr Muttleylaff our God totally differ from yours. PERIOD! smiley

MuttleyLaff:
Good, precisely about what?

1/ What exactly do JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES and/or you detests in homosexuality?
2/ What exactly does God detest in homosexuality and please back up your answering with correctly and properly interpreted scripture?
3/ What specifically is evil in homosexuality?

Clap for yourself. Mind the plank of wood, stick out of your eyes though.

Are you normal? Or you are high on something. Mtcheew. I know your closet type
Now tell. What exactly are you insinuating, with saying, if I am willing to yield? What particularly are you trying to get me to yield from? Are you reverse psychology trying to make me into something you very well know I am not, ni, hmm? Nonsense and ingredients. KMFT. I'll show you what kicking the bad habits are. Smh sigh.

I pity you because I was like you before. I was a jerk, jackass, arsehole, hypocrite, scumbag, homophobe and ignoranus all rolled into one, just as you, right now, are
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by MuttleyLaff: 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
No wahala Mr Muttleylaff our God totally differ from yours. PERIOD! smiley
1/ Mr MaxInDHouse, what exactly does your God detest in homosexuality?
2/ What exactly does your God detest in homosexuality and please back up your answering with correctly and properly interpreted scripture?
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by haddeylium(m): 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2020
DappaD:

Good points up there. If you ask them to explain Hebrews 5:7-8, they'll tell you Jesus offered up cries and petitions to HIMSELF and that he learnt obedience to HIMSELF.
These trinitarians suppose dey host that “Nite of a Thousand Laughs” show grin grin grin

This Trinity Jokes alone is enough to retire basketmouth and Bovi combined career grin

3 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
Never mind Sir, it's our own God that detests it not yours so you can continue practicing or encouraging those practicing it! smiley

MuttleyLaff:
2/ What exactly does your God detest in homosexuality and please back up your answering with correctly and properly interpreted scripture?
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by MuttleyLaff: 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Never mind Sir, it's our own God that detests it not yours so you can continue practicing or encouraging those practicing it! smiley
If you really know and understand what your God exactly detests in it, then it shouldn't be difficult for you to answer the following easy peasy lemon queasy simple, harmless, innocent, straightforward questions
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
The highlighted has spoken enough in volumes Sir!

"What exactly does YOUR God" meaning you have noticed some fine qualities in my God through the conduct of his worshipers, otherwise you won't give a damn what he says! smiley

Why are you interested in what our own God say? after all your god also lay claim that it is the author of the Bible. Why not just forget about our God and continue worshiping your god with sound sleep? cheesy

For your information, JWs aren't interested in whatever other gods says, we concentrate fully on what our God says. As Witnesses of our God it's the way and manner we comport ourselves that attracts others into looking onto our God.

So why are you so much interested in what our God says?
Why can't you just forget about our God, his worshipers and whatever he says since you've noticed that his worshipers detests what you love? cheesy

MuttleyLaff:
If you really know and understand what your God exactly detests in it, then it shouldn't be difficult for you to answer the following easy peasy lemon queasy simple, harmless, innocent, straightforward questions

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by MuttleyLaff: 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

MuttleyLaff:

MaxInDHouse:
[s]The highlighted has spoken enough in volumes Sir!

"What exactly does YOUR God"meaning you have noticed some fine qualities in my God through the conduct of his worshipers, otherwise you won't give a damn what he says! smiley

Why are you interested in what our own God say? after all your god also lay claim that it is the author of the Bible. Why not just forget about our God and continue worshiping your god with sound sleep? cheesy

For your information, JWs aren't interested in whatever other gods says, we concentrate fully on what our God says. As Witnesses of our God it's the way and manner we comport ourselves that attracts others into looking onto our God.

So why are you so much interested in what our God says?
Why can't you just forget about our God, his worshipers and whatever he says since you've noticed that his worshipers detests what you love? cheesy [/s]
[img]https://media1./images/c62fcaa989044a6345b29560dc8219c0/tenor.gif[/img]
Don't be so incomprehensibly self conceited.

It is only an unintelligent person who wouldn't know and see that I was parroting you and using your very own currencies to extract information so to understand the extent of the disorder called homophobia that you have.

The good news is that, your disorder, is sometimes curable, but only if you want to be cured though, lmso, so why not be a good JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES sheepified and zombified Mr MaxInDHouse bwoy, run along and get to start answering the earlier three easy peasy lemon queasy simple, harmless, innocent, straightforward questions
1/ What exactly does your God detest in homosexuality?
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2020
Thanks Sir, i prefer not to be cured! cheesy

MuttleyLaff:

only if you want to be cured

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by MuttleyLaff: 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Thanks Sir, i prefer not to be cured! cheesy
See if I care you don't. It is better that you remain an ignoranus consciously than to make yourself believe and/or think that you know, lmso.

If you're intelligent you'll start taking scalding super hot blistering showers to practice
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
Please go cure all trinitarians arguing against homosexuality first at least they're your fellow believers claiming Jesus is Almighty God!

I'm one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES i don't agree with your TRINITY stuff, your fellow Trinitarians should be cured first Sir! wink

MuttleyLaff:

See if I care you don't. It is better that you remain an ignoranus consciously than to make yourself believe and/or think that you know, lmso.
If you're intelligent you'll start taking scalding super hot blistering showers to practice
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by Janosky: 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Maybe you skipped the part of the John 1 that says "and the word was made flesh". Jesus shed everything that made him a God before coming to earth. A human cannot give birth to a god.
cheesy cheesy grin
John 10:34-36, 1 Corinthians 8:5, Bros, who born the gods on earth?
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by Janosky: 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
livingchrist:

If Jesus possess God's divine nature then he is God, I mean truly God then. And No angels do not possess God's divine nature

Bros , no dey DECEIVE yourself.
what's your dictionary definition of "Divine"?

Is Psalms 8:5 and Hosea 12:3-4 in your Bible?
Who are Elohim?
Please cure your delusion
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by livingchrist: 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
haddeylium:

That error has been corrected cheesy

[New King James Version]
The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our fathers, glorified His Servant Jesus, whom you delivered up and denied in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let Him go.
Acts 3vv13 whether servant or son it still does not change the fact that Jesus chosed by himself to be a servant.
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
Don't mind haddeylium jare, he changed what's written in the New King James Version to favor the JWs! cheesy

livingchrist:
Acts 3vv13 whether servant or son it still does not change the fact that Jesus chosed by himself to be a servant.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by Janosky: 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Don't mind haddeylium jare, he changed what's written in the New King James Version to favor the JWs! cheesy

The Bros wants his KJV to say what he wants, not what's in the manuscript
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by MuttleyLaff: 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Please go cure all trinitarians arguing against homosexuality first at least they're your fellow believers claiming Jesus is Almighty God!
Don't be daft, people aren't cured of homosexuality, same way, people aren't cured of heterosexuality. It is homophobia that people get cured from

MaxInDHouse:
I'm one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES i don't agree with your TRINITY stuff, your fellow Trinitarians should be cured first Sir! wink
... and I am a one man MOPOL, so stop lumping me together with others. Stop pinning TRINITY stuff and/or Trinitarians on me. You must be deaf on hearing and blind to seeing, to keep mistaking me as arguing against homosexuality

Now, fyi, I don't give a monkey's even if you're five of JEHOVAH'S WICKEDNESS. JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES and/or JEHOVAH'S WICKEDNESS will both have their comeuppance in the end, lmso. Run along now zombified, there's a good bwoy, lmso
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:52pm On Dec 29, 2020
Mr one man MOPOL, you said

"if i want to be cured"
because i kept saying
"my Own God detests homosexuality" and not ready to start explaining.
Your fellow Trinitarians are also saying exactly the same thing without explanations nah.
So go and cure them first before curing a JW Sir! wink

MuttleyLaff:

Dont be daft people aren't cured of homosexuality, same way, people aren't cured of heterosexuality. It is homophobia that people get cured from

... and I am a one man MOPOL

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by livingchrist: 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

which favour? Lol delusional, acts 3vv13 only emphasize Jesus position that he took. A servant of God, yes Jesus chosed to take that position and became a man.
If Jesus was a servant originally why did he have to take the position of a servant? grin
You people are dull, if not you could have seen how you are contradicting yourself ever since.

Jesus serve God during his earthly ministering hence is called God's servant.

Revelation 15:3
And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.

Moses was called the servant of God even while he has already died and rested from his service.

You see, one can be called a servant of God even whe one has died and rested from their works.

Jesus has served God during his earthly ministry but he is now glorified.
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by Janosky: 1:25am On Dec 30, 2020
livingchrist:
which favour? Lol delusional, acts 3vv13 only emphasize Jesus position that he took. A servant of God, yes Jesus chosed to take that position and became a man.
If Jesus was a servant originally why did he have to take the position of a servant? grin
You people are dull, if not you could have seen how you are contradicting yourself ever since.

And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.

Moses was called the servant of God even while he has already died and rested from his service.

You see, one can be called a servant of God even whe one has died and rested from their works.

Isaiah 42:1, Matthew 12:15-18, Acts 3:13, Do God's servant in heaven stop being his servant on earth?

No dey DECEIVE yourself, cheesy wink
If Acts 3:13 says God glorified God you would claim that the same God in heaven glorified himself on earth, but because the verse says Servant, Bros is doing somersaults.

Revelation 1:1 & 3:12 is Jesus a servant in heaven?

grin cheesy
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by MuttleyLaff: 3:34am On Dec 30, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
[s]Mr one man MOPOL, you said

"if i want to be cured"
because i kept saying
"my Own God detests homosexuality" and not ready to start explaining.
Your fellow Trinitarians are also saying exactly the same thing without explanations nah.
So go and cure them first before curing a JW Sir! wink[/s]
Here I thought it was only your disorder, homophobia, that you need getting cured from, little did I know that contextomy is another vice of yours. Smh sigh
JEHOVAH'S WICKEDNESS must have their hands full with Mr Blockears who keeps lumping me together with Trinitarians
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by DiscipleFaith: 5:14am On Dec 30, 2020
I'm not a Jehova Witness. I simply believe what Jesus said of himself. He is the SON of God and not God.

MaxInDHouse:
Another Jehovah witness spotted! grin

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by livingchrist: 5:51am On Dec 30, 2020
DiscipleFaith:
I'm not a Jehova Witness. I simply believe what Jesus said of himself. He is the SON of God and not God.

Jesus is not God, that means Jesus was created and John was lying when he said The word was God right?
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by livingchrist: 5:55am On Dec 30, 2020
Janosky:

Isaiah 42:1, Matthew 12:15-18, Acts 3:13, Do God's servant in heaven stop being his servant on earth?

No dey DECEIVE yourself, cheesy wink
If Acts 3:13 says God glorified God you would claim that the same God in heaven glorified himself on earth, but because the verse says Servant, Bros is doing somersaults.

Revelation 1:1 & 3:12 is Jesus a servant in heaven?

grin cheesy
what is this one saying, where did I say Jesus service ended here on earth? Jesus is still the high priest and mediator even in heaven so he still serve God until all things have being made subject to him and the kingdom returned back to God only then will he have accomplish all things.
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:09am On Dec 30, 2020
livingchrist:
If Jesus was a servant originally why did he have to take the position of a servant?

Paul never said "Jesus took the position of a servant of God" so it's you that's concluding in your Trinity driven mindset that that's what Paul meant. Jesus took the position of a servant in the midst of humans {John 13:5} what Jesus did there was the work of the male and female servants of his time. When someone comes to visit a wealthy man, this servants will bring water to wash the feet of the visitor and use the towel on their neck to dry the water, that's why Peter refused to allow Jesus wash his own feet because to Peter Jesus is far higher than such a lowly task! John 13:6-8

So the position of a servant Jesus took in the midst of his followers, the practical application of this is to make them know that each one of them should be prepared to serve his fellow disciple not thinking he/she is greater than others! Luke 22:24-27
The benefit of this is enjoyed amongst JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES globally, those taking the lead amongst us are to pick up broom first, take the mop first, dust the chairs first, open and close the Kingdom Hall, take care of the generator and other gadgets in our Kingdom Halls just as our servants, unappointed members just come in cross their legs and enjoy the meetings. That's why there is PEACE amongst JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES because all these things those leading amongst us are doing it voluntarily just as Jesus did! smiley

Moses was called the servant of God even while he is no more in service shey?
Please what exactly are you arguing over Act 3:13 for? Was Jesus not called a servant of God after his earthly assignment?

You don't understand what Paul meant in that verse at all but for the benefit of other followers i'll enlighten you. Jesus is the only servant of God who choose to be a SERVANT even in the midst of those calling him "Lord".
The Churches of Christendom has continued to multiply with contradicting doctrines and contradicting teachings not because they love the confusion, but because each of their founders want to be served and not to serve!
In the midst of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES you will never be appointed as an ordained minister if you can't pick up the broom to sweep our Kingdom Halls, that's Jesus' initiative! Luke 22:25-27

May you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by livingchrist: 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Paul never said "Jesus took the position of a servant of God" so it's you that's concluding in your Trinity driven mindset that that's what Paul meant. Jesus took the position of a servant in the midst of humans {John 13:5} what Jesus did there was the work of the male and female servants of his time. When someone comes to visit a wealthy man, this servants will bring water to wash the feet of the visitor and use the towel on their neck to dry the water, that's why Peter refused to allow Jesus wash his own feet because to Peter Jesus is far higher than such a lowly task! John 13:6-8

So the position of a servant Jesus took in the midst of his followers, the practical application of this is to make them know that each one of them should be prepared to serve his fellow disciple not thinking he/she is greater than others! Luke 22:24-27
The benefit of this is enjoyed amongst JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES globally, those taking the lead amongst us are to pick up broom first, take the mop first, dust the chairs first, open and close the Kingdom Hall, take care of the generator and other gadgets in our Kingdom Halls just as our servants, unappointed members just come in cross their legs and enjoy the meetings. That's why there is PEACE amongst JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES because all these things those leading amongst us are doing it voluntarily just as Jesus did! smiley
cheesy paul said Jesus took the form of a servant even before taking the form of a man, so where does this your theory come from.

Moses was called the servant of God even while he is no more in service shey?
Please what exactly are you arguing over Act 3:13 for? Was Jesus not called a servant of God after his earthly assignment?
yes, direct this to the person who said Jesus is still a servant in heaven because acts 3:13 called Jesus a servant of God.

don't understand what Paul meant in that verse at all but for the benefit of other followers i'll enlighten you. Jesus is the only servant of God who choose to be a SERVANT even in the midst of those calling him "Lord".
The Churches of Christendom has continued to multiply with contradicting doctrines and contradicting teachings not because they love the confusion, but because each of their founders want to be served and not to serve!
In the midst of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES you will never be appointed as an ordained minister if you can't pick up the broom to sweep our Kingdom Halls, that's Jesus' initiative! Luke 22:25-27

May you have PEACE! smiley
see, this one deceiving himself with tales.

grin

Philippians 2:7-8 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Jesus took the form of a servant before being made in a human.
cheesy
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
My guy Jesus took the position of a servant whether heaven or earth is none of our business what we know is he humbled himself like a servant in the midst of his earthly followers and wants us to emulate his humility that's all! 1Peter 2:21
So let's see the benefits of your arguments, I said JWs are humble to the cure before been appointed to take up any privilege in the congregation, please let's know what your argument brings as positive result! smiley

livingchrist:

cheesy paul said Jesus took the form of a servant even before taking the form of a man, so where does this your theory come from.
yes, direct this to the person who said Jesus is still a servant in heaven because acts 3:13 called Jesus a servant of God.
see, this one deceiving himself with tales.
grin
Philippians 2:7-8 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
Jesus took the form of a servant before being made in a human.
cheesy
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by livingchrist: 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
My guy Jesus took the position of a servant whether heaven or earth is none of our business what we know is he humbled himself like a servant in the midst of his earthly followers and wants us to emulate his humility that's all! 1Peter 2:21
So let's see the benefits of your arguments, I said JWs are humble to the cure before been appointed to take up any privilege in the congregation, please let's know what your argument brings as positive result! smiley

Good, after rigmaroling you agree that Jesus had to take the form of a servant, that Jesus was never a servant originally meaning Jesus was God.
cheesy
Jehovah witness are living in delusion, making mockery of Almighty God Jesus christ.
All those false humility display by Jws will not save them.
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
Na wah o!

Buddhists are saying Buddha is LORD
Indians are saying Krishna is LORD
Muslims are saying Allah is LORD
You are saying Jesus is LORD

None of your LORDS can make PEACE reign in the gathering of their worshipers and you're not bothered shey?
Well it's not just calling the name of Jesus that's important now but doing God's will, which is making LOVE, JOY and PEACE reign amongst the worshipers of your God. In the absence of that your calling on the name Jesus is useless! Matthew 7:21-23 smiley

livingchrist:
Good, after rigmaroling you agree that Jesus had to take the form of a servant, that Jesus was never a servant originally meaning Jesus was God.
cheesy
Jehovah witness are living in delusion, making mockery of Almighty God Jesus christ.
All those false humility display by Jws will not save them.
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by livingchrist: 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Na wah o!

Buddhists are saying Buddha is LORD
Indians are saying Krishna is LORD
Muslims are saying Allah is LORD
You are saying Jesus is LORD

None of your LORDS can make PEACE reign in the gathering of their worshipers and you're not bothered shey?
Well it's not just calling the name of Jesus that's important now but doing God's will, which is making LOVE, JOY and PEACE reign amongst the worshipers of your God. In the absence of that your calling on the name Jesus is useless! Matthew 7:21-23 smiley

At the name of Jesus every kneel must bow including your god.
So difference is clear
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by Janosky: 12:09am On Dec 31, 2020
livingchrist:
At the name of Jesus every kneel must bow including your god.
So difference is clear

DELUSION of a Trinity devotee
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Please confirm if John 20:17 dey your Bible
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by Janosky: 12:15am On Dec 31, 2020
livingchrist:

what is this one saying, where did I say Jesus service ended here on earth? Jesus is still the high priest and mediator even in heaven so he still serve God until all things have being made subject to him and the kingdom returned back to God only then will he have accomplish all things.

livingchrist:

Jehovah witness are living in delusion, making mockery of Almighty God Jesus christ

Bros , you well ?
cheesy grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] / Why Do People's Mouth Smell During Fasting / My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.