Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? (7637 Views)

Isah In The Quran Is Not The Same Person As Jesus Christ. / Is Jesus The Same Person As The Father? / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by MuttleyLaff: 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
haddeylium:
Mutteylaff's God approved Homosexual relationship
What is MuttleyLaff's "God approved Homosexual relationship"?

haddeylium:
Haddeylium's God disapproved it.
What specifically does Haddeylium's God disapprove in it and/or of it?

haddeylium:
So, I answered your question.

My turn, what's your God say on homosexual relation?
God's say on homosexual relation is the same as His say on heterosexual relationship, if you know otherwise please share what is different and present scripture for backing as proof or evidence.
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by achorladey: 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
What is MuttleyLaff's "God approved Homosexual relationship"

God's say on homosexual relation is the same as His say on heterosexual relationship, if you know otherwise please share what is different and present scripture for backing and/or proof/evidence

This people ehn, his taskmaster didn't see a better example among those that are not expected to inherit God's kingdom but picked HOMOSEXUALS and went ahead to state they will be taught in God's kingdom that Homosexuality is not God's moral standards.

The problem becomes how come that homosexual gain entrance into God's kingdom, retain his homosexual lifestyle grin cheesy grin in that Kingdom and needs to be taught to change that lifestyle grin grin grin in that kingdom grin grin grin?
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by achorladey: 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
haddeylium:

Mutteylaff's God approved Homosexual relationship
Haddeylium's God disapproved it.
So, I answered your question.

My turn, what's your God say on homosexual relation?

Your turn grin cheesy grin se a n GBA set ni?
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by haddeylium(m): 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2020
achorladey:

This people ehn, his taskmaster didn't see a better example among those that are not expected to inherit God's kingdom but picked HOMOSEXUALS and went ahead to state they will be taught in God's kingdom that Homosexuality is not God's moral standards.

The problem becomes how come that homosexual gain entrance into God's kingdom, retain his homosexual lifestyle grin cheesy grin in that Kingdom and needs to be taught to change that lifestyle grin grin grin in that kingdom grin grin grin?

Akolade, I gave you my God's view on homosexuality. Haddeylium God disapproved it.
Mutteylaff stated his.

what's your God's view on homosexuality?

what's you
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by MuttleyLaff: 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
achorladey:

[img]https://media./images/48a569c326993c0b4ae59c5296f7df1a/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by MuttleyLaff: 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2020
haddeylium:
[s]Akolade, I gave you my God's view on homosexuality. Haddeylium God disapproved it.
Mutteylaff stated his.

what's you[/s]

MuttleyLaff:

God's say on homosexual relation is the same as His say on heterosexual relationship, if you know otherwise please share what is different and present scripture for backing as proof or evidence
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by haddeylium(m): 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

God's say on homosexual relation is the same as His say on heterosexual relationship, if you know otherwise please share what is different and present scripture for backing as proof or evidence.

We've had this discuss before.
I respect your view on homosexual relationship. But, my own God condemned homosexual relation and not Homosexual folks

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by achorladey: 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2020
haddeylium:

Akolade, I gave you my God's view on homosexuality. Haddeylium God disapproved it.
Mutteylaff stated his.

what's you

Se a n GBA set ni?

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by MuttleyLaff: 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
haddeylium:
I respect your view on homosexual relationship. But, my own God condemned homosexual relation and not Homosexual folks
I respect yours too, and can live with it without like you do, going out of my way to bring up the subject, mention you or involve you in, but why then do you think its necessary that you have to bring up the subject every now or then and even worse, mention me when you do bring it up, hmm?

Its not that you see my proselytising converts to homosexuality, or give out registration forms for homosexuals to apply for membership with, so why the low belt punches, hmm?

You keep harping saying that "[i]my own God condemned homosexual relation and not Homosexual folks[/I]" but when you are asked to explicitly state what exactly in homosexuality is being condemned, you bottled up and zip your lips, saying nothing clear and definite nor anything backed up with convincing scripture that could be put under the microscope and clinically verified whether your interpretation is biblically correct and right
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by haddeylium(m): 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
achorladey:

Se a n GBA set ni?

Mutteylaff, Do you see how cunning Akolade can be?
He doesn't want to agree with the Jw and doesn't want to offend you too wink. You're one of his solace he used in throwing mud.

You would have observed Akolade mentioning 'GB' and Watchtower everywhere.
It's apparent that his problem is not with the “Watchtower” as he will often mention but with the actual teachings from the bible

Else, He should prove me wrong and tell everyone here his Opinion on homosexuality. cheesy
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
So you think achorladey has any standard? cheesy

My brother he is ex-JW he doesn't want to go forward with JWs neither does he want to go back to the churches of Christendom so there's no standards for achorladey just like all other Apostates around the world! grin

When they were invited to come and join the committee organized by Constantine his ancestors were ready to welcome anything so far they won't have to go forward with the teachings of the first century Governing Body that Satan supported them to exterminate. So whatever standard you bring is welcomed to achorladey and his type anytime anyday! wink

haddeylium:

What's your stand on homosexuality??
cc mutteylaff
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by achorladey: 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
haddeylium:

Mutteylaff, Do you see how cunning Akolade can be?
He doesn't want to agree with the Jw and doesn't want to offend you too wink. You're one of his solace he used in throwing mud.

You would have observed Akolade mentioning 'GB' and Watchtower everywhere.
It's apparent that his problem is not with the “Watchtower” as he will often mention but with the actual teachings from the bible

Else, He should prove me wrong and tell everyone here his Opinion on homosexuality. cheesy

You want to score points from me grin grin grin

from not intellectually sound to can't type good English enter into DESPICABLE APOSTATES and the rest. You even had to throw your GB under the bus. Na your palaver.

So I can't find SOLACE in whoever and whatever again? Perhaps I need your EXPRESS PERMISSION to do so including those I want to offend and those whom I don't want to grin

I thought those words isolated from the mouth of GB are negative spinners misinformation and lies ni?

My problem is not with WATCHTOWER but you and your brother sorry friends called me DESPICABLE APOSTATE applying tags here and there grin cheesy grin to score points. So all your tags all this while who e help? grin cheesy

Finally, you want DESPICABLE APOSTATE should prove you wrong. Wait I will grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
That one expects everyone to welcome his stand on homosexuality. If you observe his disposition on TRINITY you'll see that Muttleylaff is taking side not because he agreed with the way others defined TRINITY he's just looking for where to pitch his (homosexuality) tent and of course TRINITY the mother of all false religion will give him and his likes a place to pitch their tent {Revelation 17:1-6} unlike JWs where such habit is not welcomed! 1Corinthians 5:9-13 smiley

haddeylium:

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by haddeylium(m): 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
achorladey:

My problem is not with WATCHTOWER but you and your brother sorry friends called me DESPICABLE APOSTATE applying tags here and there grin cheesy grin to score points. So all your tags all this while who e help? grin cheesy

Your problem is because you don't agree with what the Bible teaches. Your watchtower tantrums is just a disguise.

I stand corrected tho with
What's your God's view on homosexuality?

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by achorladey: 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
So you think achorladey has any standard? cheesy

My brother he is ex-JW he doesn't want to go forward with JWs neither does he want to go back to the churches of Christendom so there's no standards for achorladey just like all other Apostates around the world! grin

When they were invited to come and join the committee organized by Constantine his ancestors were ready to welcome anything so far they won't have to go forward with the teachings of the first century Governing Body that Satan supported them to exterminate. So whatever standard you bring is welcomed to achorladey and his type anytime anyday! wink

So says the same personality that states here on nairaland that the platform has no rules grin grin grin but you and I know the OUTCOME grin grin grin Using the platform of the personality he tagged ATHEIST to advance his taskmasters agendas grin grin

Me I don't have STANDARDS grin cheesy because I didn't tell your beloved friend my opinion on homosexuality.

After all I don't want to be held responsible for my actions(you remember?) just like non denominational Christians ( you should remember)

but your BELOVED standards made an ATHEIST give you a nice TAG that comes with rank( a reminder) and your beloved standards made you a good game player grin cheesy
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by achorladey: 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2020
haddeylium:

Your problem is because you don't agree with what the Bible teaches. Your watchtower tantrums is just a disguise.

Because I didn't tell you my opinion on homosexuality grin grin. Watchtower tantrums gave me the award of being called DESPICABLE APOSTATE

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by achorladey: 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I respect yours too, and can live with it without like you do, going out of my way to bring up the subject, mention you or involve you in, but why then do you think its necessary that you have to bring up the subject every now or then and even worse, mention me when you do bring it up, hmm?

Its not that you see my proselytising converts to homosexuality, or give out registration forms for homosexuals to apply for membership with, so why the low belt punches, hmm?

You keep harping saying that "[i]my own God condemned homosexual relation and not Homosexual folks[/I]" but when you are asked to explicitly state what exactly in homosexuality is being condemned, you bottled up and zip your lips, saying nothing clear and definite nor anything backed up with convincing scripture that could be put under the microscope and clinically verified whether your interpretation is biblically correct and right

He might not know the above can be written as

I respect your view on heterosexual relationship. But my own God condemned heterosexual relation and not heterosexual folks.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by haddeylium(m): 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
achorladey:

Because I didn't tell you my opinion on homosexuality grin grin. Watchtower tantrums gave me the award of being called DESPICABLE APOSTATE

This is one of the reason I don't usually show interest in your pathetic effort to soiled the belief of the group that 'Respect the Bible'.

Maximus is right, You're bored with your new lifestyle and wants to fill it by throwing your pathetic mud at this people that have standard they follow. If you do, what's your God's standard on homosexuality?

In all honesty, there are opposers that had super bad families and never really had a chance to be taught correctly. Some wants the freedom this world had to offer.
Now, you've all and still come here to sully. Well, this might be a form of therapy for you anyway.
I hope you heal.

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
The fear of been frown at will not make him stand unique!
So since he doesn't want to offend anyone he is ready to welcome anything, that's why he always lay undue emphasis on Jesus' comment about a believer been ostracized from worldly family circle because of FAITH! Matthew 10:34-39
To achorladey there shouldn't be anything much more important than family relations not even faith in Jesus! smiley

haddeylium:

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by MuttleyLaff: 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2020
haddeylium:

MaxInDHouse:
That one expects everyone to welcome his stand on homosexuality.
I have never ever expected anyone to welcome what you call my stand on homosexuality

MuttleyLaff:
This is the beauty of breaking bread and sharing it in opened topics like as this one. Interlocutors bring along food, you eat with them on the table, chew the food but making sure not to swallow the bones but to spit them out, lol

Middle/born, my position, is God is not a "not-known-number" of person. God, as a matter of fact then, is, x-person and so God, in effect is, ∞-persons, as in, meaning, God is infinite or infinity.

God is someone without any bound, without limit, without an end. God is the first and the last, God oxymoronically has no beginning and no end. God is someone bigger and larger than any specified number, even three or trinity. This means, dont put God in a box. It explains why God in His infinite wisdom didnt allow the the word trinity to be printed black and white kokoro out in the Bible, lol

Now going to what you referenced and about the point made by Biblespeaks when he laid bare Matthew 24:36. Well, you've likely, often heard it said, if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. Something to be done right is exactly what it's all about and so what God did. This is a matter of the classsic diy aka Do-It-Yourself.

God can send Himself on an errand, and did send Himself to earth, in the form of Jesus Christ because God simultaneously can be in more than one place at a time (i.e. God can be in Heaven and on earth, at the same time) Note that, Jesus didnt correct people that addressed Him as God, for example, where and when said: "My Lord, My God" to Him

Christ cannot share the same body with God the father, because God is formless. God has no clear definite shape or size. Jesus Christ is the product of God projecting Himself as a human being in the person of Jesus Christ on earth. Jesus Christ is the visible image of the invisible God. Why does Jesus Christ need to be a human being on earth?. Fundamentally, it is because one needs a human body to lawfully and have a permitted way to legally operate on earth. God is not going to be a law breaker and be breaking Genesis 1:26-28

Now, though Jesus is God, He did not think of equality with God, as something to cling to. Instead, He gave up his divine privileges. He took the humble position of a servant and was born as a human being, and so God appeared on earth, in human form, as in, the person of Jesus Christ, God's Son, which means, it is a guarantee and not rocket science, that fathers will always know things that sons will have no idea or knowledge of.

This isnt news anymore

Speak for yourself

MaxInDHouse:
If you observe his disposition on TRINITY you'll see that Muttleylaff is taking side not because he agreed with the way others defined TRINITY he's just looking for where to pitch his (homosexuality) tent and of course TRINITY the mother of all false religion will give him and his likes a place to pitch their tent {Revelation 17:1-6} unlike JWs where such habit is not welcomed! 1Corinthians 5:9-13 smiley
My position is not a secret. It is on public domain knowledge, just as you can seen above what my position on TRINITY is.

You introduced the subject of homosexuality on to this thread for cheap and underhand clout chasing, after losing ground and thereafter failing to answer the easy, peasy, lemon, squeezy, simple, harmless, innocent straightforward questions I asked you. I sleep peacefully at night with both eyes rested and not bothered about anyone's sexuality, and so have no need nor desires to be pitching anything.

"Ojo niwa, ao bẹnikan sọta o. Ẹni, eji ri, leji npa" loosely translated means "I am water, that has no enemy. Rainwater falls indiscriminately on everyone and all"
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by livingchrist: 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
haddeylium:

Rest now!... This is weakk grin
You've been enlightened .
Angels are created as an intelligent creature and are called 'SONS OF GOD'(Job 1:6, Job 38:7). Same with what Jesus is called 'Son of God'.
They have free will. They chose to serve the sovereign God 'Jehovah' . Some rebels against him and became fallen Angela

Jesus is an obedient 'Son of God' serving Jehovah his 'God'.
Your problem is not the verse . its your doctrine blinding you from seeing the truth.

Jesus said : He was chosen that 'He didn't come to this world out of his own will or initiative but that of the father that sent him'.
How clearer do you want it? cheesy
Angels, are called ministering spirits, which means Angels are servants by their very nature but not so with Jesus for he had to take up the form of a servant to serve the father.

@bolded, He took the form of a servant willingly before he was sent. The fact that Christ made himself a servant already mean he was not a servant.
It was after he took the form of a servant that he was sent.
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by livingchrist: 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
DappaD:

According to John 6:38, he was in heaven when he was sent to the earth.

Meanwhile let me give you small homework. Go and read Malachi 3:1 in your own Bible and identify the two “messengers” .
see this one, Jesus was in heaven when he took the position of a servant, his position was not that of a servant or an angel before he took that position.
grin
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by achorladey: 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
haddeylium:

This is one of the reason I don't usually show interest in your pathetic effort to soiled the belief of the group that 'Respect the Bible'.

Maximus is right, You're bored with your new lifestyle and wants to fill it by throwing your pathetic mud at this people that have standard they follow. If you do, what's your God's standard on homosexuality?

In all honesty, there are opposers that had super bad families and never really had a chance to be taught correctly. Some wants the freedom this world had to offer.
Now, you've all and still come here to sully. Well, this might be a form of therapy for you anyway.
I hope you heal.

Hope you never vex Oga haddey eyin ko ni mo quote na grin cheesy grin. Pele oooo. To ba sun yin e le wa maa lo grin grin grin Me I know you don't soiled the BELIEF of OTHERS grin cheesy. If you like show PRINCIPAL, RATE or TIME na your palaver.

Maximus is right, You're bored with your new lifestyle and wants to fill it by throwing your pathetic mud at this people that have standard they follow.

Oga haddey na my lifestyle now wey you talk sey the world give, make I enjoy am. You get your own wey JEHOVAH give you I never say make you no enjoy am grin grin grin. Awon standard people grin grin grin

If you do, what's your God's standard on homosexuality?

Oh I don forget we no dey worship the same God grin grin grin

In all honesty, there are opposers that had super bad families and never really had a chance to be taught correctly.

Oga haddey Pele ooooo. This one don dey vex gidi gan an. Awon super good families

Some wants the freedom this world had to offer.

But Christians are not called to FREEDOM abi? grin grin grin Na only the WORLD they offer freedom grin grin grin see as e group me quickly among people of the WORLD because I didn't dance to his tune

Now, you've all

oga what is the all here?

and still come here to sully.

I am waiting for the sully ooooooo.

Well, this might be a form of therapy for you anyway

Therapy for what?

I hope you heal

You go still repeat the above again. No be today e start grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by DappaD: 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
livingchrist:
see this one, Jesus was in heaven when he took the position of a servant, his position was not that of a servant or an angel before he took that position.
grin

So after Jesus ascended to heaven, why was he still called a “Servant”? Acts 3:13 (compare Matthew 12:18/Isaiah 42:1)

P.S. : Don't forget your homework.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by achorladey: 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
The fear of been frown at will not make him stand unique!
So since he doesn't want to offend anyone he is ready to welcome anything, that's why he always lay undue emphasis on Jesus' comment about a believer been ostracized from worldly family circle because of FAITH! Matthew 10:34-39
To achorladey there shouldn't be anything much more important than family relations not even faith in Jesus! smiley

See spokesman for DESPICABLE APOSTATE grin grin grin you know oga Haddey dey enjoy the spiritual food you are dishing out? grin grin grin

lay undue emphasis on Jesus' comment about a believer been ostracized from worldly family circle because of FAITH.........what can I do but

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by livingchrist: 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
DappaD:

So after Jesus ascended to heaven, why was he still called a “Servant”? Acts 3:13 (compare Matthew 12:18/Isaiah 42:1)

P.S. : Don't forget your homework.
abeg go and sleep,
Acts 3:13 The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.

Where is Jesus called a servant in Acts 3:13?

Mathew 12vv18, and Isaiah 42:1 all are reference to Jesus earthly life.
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by DappaD: 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
livingchrist:
abeg go and sleep,
Acts 3:13 The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.

Of course your KJV Bible would render it that way so the true meaning of the word won't be understood.
The normal Greek word for “Son” is υἱὸς[huiós]. See John 20:31
This doesn't appear in Acts 3:13 but rather the word that appears there is παῖδα[paida] which when translated means “male servant”. A similar wording παῖς[pais] appears in Matthew 12:18 and is accurately rendered as “servant” in your KJV BIBLE. Go and investigate if you think otherwise.

Since that issue has been sorted out, the question still stands. Why is Jesus still called a “Servant” after his ascension? Acts 3:13?
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
Good!
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES detests homosexuality just as our God detests it period!
Psalms 97:10; Amos 5:15

So we love everyone that's why we're going to meet them in their homes to teach them all the things God's son commanded. If you're willing to yield then you're welcome in the midst of JWs we will not flog you but assist you to quit bad habits because all of us have been in that condition before {1Corinthians 6:9-11} but trying to tell us what you're doing isn't bad? NO! we will not tolerate! 1Corinthians 5:9-13

MuttleyLaff:

I have never ever expected anyone to welcome what you call my stand on homosexuality.
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by haddeylium(m): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
livingchrist:
abeg go and sleep,

That error has been corrected cheesy

[New King James Version]
The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our fathers, glorified His Servant Jesus, whom you delivered up and denied in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let Him go.
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
No wahala, if he still doesn't agree that Jesus is a MESSENGER (Servant) of God let him read Malachi 3:1 then come back to tell us who are the TWO Messengers foretold there!

Jesus declared John as the first messenger who will prepare the way for the other messenger in whom the Almighty God took delight! Matthew {11:14, 17:5, 11}

So let them figure out the next MESSENGER of God who is to come in the name of the LORD after John! wink

haddeylium:

That error has been corrected cheesy

[New King James Version]
The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our fathers, glorified His Servant Jesus, whom you delivered up and denied in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let Him go.
Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by haddeylium(m): 6:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
livingchrist:
@bolded, He took the form of a servant willingly before he was sent. The fact that Christ made himself a servant already mean he was not a servant.
It was after he took the form of a servant that he was sent.

I can't keep going forth with you. These people have enlightened you enough for a thread.
You've to imitate Jesus for a start .
In Jesus prehuman existence, He was a submissive and humble servant . He show great respect for Jehovah's word.Isaiah (50:4-9).

The Sovereign Lord Jehovah himself has opened my ear, and I, for my part, was not rebellious. I did not turn in the opposite direction.” (Isa. 50:5)
This humble Son of God chooses to serve the sovereign Lord 'JEHOVAH' and he was trained. He didn't rebel like some Angels did...

In his Earthly life, He let people know he was the servant chosen by God that Isaiah prophesied.
He rang it in their ears that 'This is not his own will, but his father 'Jehovah'.

Imitate Jesus and learn!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? by MuttleyLaff: 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Good!
Good, precisely about what?

MaxInDHouse:
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES detests homosexuality just as our God detests it period!
Psalms 97:10; Amos 5:15
1/ What exactly do JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES and/or you detests in homosexuality?
2/ What exactly does God detest in homosexuality and please back up your answering with correctly and properly interpreted scripture?
3/ What specifically is evil in homosexuality?

MaxInDHouse:
So we love everyone that's why we're going to meet them in their homes to teach them all the things God's son commanded.
Clap for yourself. Mind the plank of wood, stick out of your eyes though.

MaxInDHouse:
If you're willing to yield then you're welcome in the midst of JWs we will not flog you but assist you to quit bad habits because all of us have been in that condition before {1 Corinthians 6:9-11} but trying to tell us what you're doing isn't bad? NO! we will not tolerate! 1 Corinthians 5:9-13
Are you normal? Or you are high on something. Mtcheew. I know your closet type
Now tell. What exactly are you insinuating, with saying, if I am willing to yield? What particularly are you trying to get me to yield from? Are you reverse psychology trying to make me into something you very well know I am not, ni, hmm? Nonsense and ingredients. KMFT. I'll show you what kicking the bad habits are. Smh sigh.

I pity you because I was like you before. I was a jerk, jackass, arsehole, hypocrite, scumbag, homophobe and ignoranus all rolled into one, just as you, right now, are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace / SEX SCANDAL: Husband Writes Bishop Oyedepo, 'your Pastor Has Snatched My Wife' / Independence Celebration: Church To Honour Fallen Heroes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.