Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children (46742 Views)

Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded / Sexual Abuse And Our Children. Signs To Watch Out For. / Woman Whose Husband Absconded, Gave Birth To Twin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by dominique(f): 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
humilitypays:
if she tries this your advice and those kids gets deported back to Nigeria, when they grow up and find out their mom was the reason they are stuck in Nigeria, they will forever hate her!

Op better follow family mediation and don't listen to all these evil advisers.

In the long run, it will pay off for you.

Don't make any formal complaint to British High Commission that may lead to their deportation pls. For the sake of your kids don't do it

And if the children grow up to find out that it's because of their father that they didn't set eyes on their mother for years, they will hate him. Regardless the circumstances, the man has no rights to relocate with the children without the knowledge or consent of their mother. It is a huge immigration offense. If the children should be hating anybody, it should be the one that took them out of the country with fake travel documents.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Openbusiness: 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
cococandy:
seems like you enjoy yarning nonsense
seems like you want to wail about your gender equality rights bs again

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by sylve11: 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
Perfectsouth:
This man just used my masterplan..

grin cool
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by UDUJ(m): 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
Arsenate:

You keep saying this for years now, why don't you just leave the forum because apparently we aren't going to just believe women because they are women and lick their assses as they do over there in the gynocentric US where women can just wake up in the morning and say "hey I wanna screw my husband's life up" and voila she achieves that with a call. Here we see women as the humans they are, capable of heinous crimes.
Why don't you just leave?

cheesy grin cheesy My thoughts exactly.

The US where almost all men are emasculated.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by sylve11: 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
For the man to have done that, you must be a bad wife and him taking the children along means he's a good and responsible man who loves his family, I hate women who treats Good men badly.

Be like someone don hacked your account o...... shocked shocked cool
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Blackbishop(m): 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
Ma'am for the love of christ just sir back and start making amends.

From your narration it is so messed up for you, how can a man plan and execute a travel plan without you knowing either by error or omission. That speaks volume of you not being present in your home regularly

From interviews to hospital test and reports to some other logistics and yet none of your children deem it possible to even hint you either consciously or unconsciously. Madam you are the definition of a bad mother.

The best bet for you is to start making amendments starting here in naija and don't start any war that will truncated the betterment of your kids.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Ayemileto(m): 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
greatness77:
stop taking every word serious bro, the power of women relies in their tongue, these reminds me of a day when I was still struggling to survive dats about 5yrs now, i always quarrel with my roommate den so one day I bought an android phone this guy told me dat he will poison me to death or starb me if I'm sleeping and dat he will run away with my new android phone of 54k and my atm card, but I overlooked everything and just see it as an empty threat, till today notin happened and infact he is d one dat secured a good paying job for me today, what if I killed him just because he threatened me I would have been serving in prison by now, bro stop taking dis life serious.

Omo!!!

Don't take any threat lightly oo.

How someone go talk say him go kill you and assume it's a joke?

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Mutemenot(m): 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
Alleluia, brother has escaped from bondage . She even came back and waited until 11pm to call sad
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by FreeLine: 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
OP take it easy with yourself.
By the way, I am private detective and I can help you get his address. Contact me if you can afford my services.
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Arsenate(m): 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
UDUJ:

I don't understand her. She keeps calling nairalanders names just because they do not suck up to women all the time.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by humilitypays(m): 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
dominique:

And if the children grow up to find out that it's because of their father that they didn't set eyes on their mother for years, they will hate him. Regardless the circumstances, the man has no rights to relocate with the children without the knowledge or consent of their mother. It is a huge immigration offense. If the children should be hating anybody, it should be the one that took them out of the country with fake travel documents.
okay. Let's allow the kids grow up in the UK first and decide who to hate when they grow up shebi undecided

4 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by ziondaughter247: 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
Honestly, some of you men on this platform are simply horrible and disgusting! Imagine the comments here. Madam, believe me you will get your children back if truly he ran to the UK..Thank God UK don't tolerate such rubbish. Imagine going through the pains of labour and one useless man does this to you. Get as much info as you can about his whereabouts and get a good lawyer. Start your enquiries at the British High Commission, just watch how they will fish him out.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Bennysam: 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
fredoooooo:

Those are the type of men that are raised by a single mother, Probably the mother fed him with lies that his papa his a scum and he can never ask why but to believe the woman .
Later in the future , they are always the type that use to kill their wives when they finally know the reality .... grin grin
Is that what you think? No man will take this kind of decision without going through hell I tell you

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by DWJOBScom(m): 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
Madam calm down and relax.
Speak with your brother in law to speak sense to him. It's not right to just leave the house with the children without your permission. Report to the embassy and let them petition him - I wonder what he told immigration to get through unless he is a citizen.
Just calm down first
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by cococandy(f): 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
Arsenate:

You keep saying this for years now, why don't you just leave the forum because apparently we aren't going to just believe women because they are women and lick their assses as they do over there in the gynocentric US where women can just wake up in the morning and say "hey I wanna screw my husband's life up" and voila she achieves that with a call. Here we see women as the humans they are, capable of heinous crimes.
Why don't you just leave?
try harder

If the man came to say his wife left with his kids, would you be calling him a bad husband who must have deserved it without even knowing the facts?

Terrible people. Supporting evil because it happened against a woman. And absolutely lack insight to your own bias and woman hate.

I’ll leave when I damn well please.

Or great idea. Y’all should get together and rename the forum. Name is something along the lines of “woman hating site”. Where only misogynists are welcome. Maybe then I’ll leave because it would be stated clearly that only women haters are welcome
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Openbusiness: 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
humilitypays:
if she tries this your advice and those kids gets deported back to Nigeria, when they grow up and find out their mom was the reason they are stuck in Nigeria, they will forever hate her!

Op better follow family mediation and don't listen to all these evil advisers.

In the long run, it will pay off for you.

Don't make any formal complaint to British High Commission that may lead to their deportation pls. For the sake of your kids don't do it
Oga they CAN'T deport him. He is the FATHER. If he can prove that with their birth certificate and/or DNA test to verify his claim of fatherhood, then nobody is going to deport him. Don't let anyone be giving you fables. Anybody that wants to form Superman should go ahead and contact UK Embassy. Abeg just TRY IT. The man will NOT be deported, unless his Visa is not genuine. If he sure for you, let me go to UK embassy page and post their contact here for all those Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee making noise. Can you imagine saying a Father that took his own children has committed abduction crime, mtchwwww. OP if you like yourself, find a way to message your husband and make peace with him, that's your only solution.
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by CSTRR: 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
This is a very complicated case.
Report to the embassy and he gets deported.
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by cococandy(f): 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
UDUJ:

yet you people keep lining up for visas
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by authority2006(m): 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
AltCtrlDel:
I'm a man but men are scum

You guys should stop criticising the OP. Be sensitive and consider her mental health.

If y'all can't render any meaningful advice or directions then read and move on

Thanks man, I couldn't understand the rubbish all of them are saying.
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by CSTRR: 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
cococandy:
try harder

If the man came to say his wife left with his kids, would you be calling him a bad husband who must have deserved it without even knowing the facts?

Terrible people. Supporting evil because it happened against a woman. And absolutely lack insight to your own bias and woman hate.

I’ll leave when I damn well please.

Or great idea. Y’all should get together and rename the forum. Name is something along the lines of “woman hating site”. Where only misogynists are welcome. Maybe then I’ll leave because it would be stated clearly that only women haters are welcome
it's not so deep.
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
This is A BS story, you didn't tell us what really happened but I'll tell you something. Your husband is not in the UK. If he can plan this behind you then he must be really one step ahead and certainly knows you'll report to the British authorities if you know he was truly in the UK. He's family member lied to you now tell us what you really did to this man.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Hotguy27: 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
The real truth is coming out from your modified comments
Let me be frank with you. Even your brother in-law was aware of his plan. How sure are you that he even told you the real country they have gone to? One or both of you must be terrible partners. I'm beginning to think you are the worst because for a man to take this type of decision, the wife must be the only nightmare he has.

You can't threaten a man like that and he will sit down and watch you and your empty threats.

It is going to be a long walk for you. In fact, the marriage can never be the same again. Both of you don't trust each other.
My advice for you is to start all over. If you have a good job, just be focused, save like never before and also relocate officially to any other country of your choice. The marriage has been "called off". You probably were not submissive and he won't allow you join him there.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Acidosis(m): 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
cococandy:
This forum is full of terribly vile individuals.
Spits

Chai. Coco don vex. grin
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by authority2006(m): 6:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
[s]
IKBARUTEN11:
D man is a master planner

Ma'am dnt go against the gd plans of ur husband 4 d kids

Sometin u shld be planning a thanksgiving 4 that ur children r out of dz shithole dt u want 2 report so dt it will be truncated.

May God 4gve u 4 being d household enemy
[/s]

Is this a joke or what? Many of you are just plain insensitive to the plight of others. All her three children were taken out of the country without her consent or having a prior clue and you're saying that she should be thanking God because Nigeria is a shiithole! What the fvck is that?

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by cococandy(f): 6:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
Arsenate:

I don't understand her. She keeps calling nairalanders names just because they do not suck up to women all the time.
being a human being for once doesn’t mean sucking up to women.

Try all you want to justify this nonsense but the kind for evil you support says a lot.
You are always found where they are beating women, killing women , raping women, taking women’s children away from them, bending over backwards justifying evil.

And your excuse is that you don’t want to suck up to women. In your mind, there’s no middle ground?

Never mind. Don’t even bother.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by cococandy(f): 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
CSTRR:
it's not so deep.
of course it’s not undecided
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by ashawopikin(m): 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
TemiBami2020:
Pls help me people. My world is collapsing. It's a marriage of 10years and blessed with 3kids (2 boys and a girl). Like every other marriages, we've had our own shares of ups and downs. No marriage is perfect.

Last month i went to work. By the time I came back the children were no where to be found, including my husband. Initially, I thought they went out or something. Around 11pm I got worried and called my brother in-law who is a police to track my husband numbers

He contacted other family members and he found out my husband left for UK with our children forever.

I don't know what to do. I'm running mad. Pls is there any authority I can contact in the UK? Or can I go to the UK/ British Commission in Nigeria to lay a formal complaint? Is there any NGO I can contact?

Modified For those saying I'm a bad wife, I'm not. I've been very supportive in a every way a wife can be. I've lived in both physical and verbal abusive marriage within the last 10years of my life. He's a violent man, adulterous, alcoholic and a fervent smoker. He gets drunk and get home and beat me up Infront of the children unprovoked. I have evidences and witnesses

I often threaten him I would take my children and go away cause I can't watch and allow them to grow in such a toxic home.
and u came to nairaland
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by cooooooks(m): 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
It's like Zzor ate special Christmas rice yesterday.

Zzor:
For the man to have done that, you must be a bad wife and him taking the children along means he's a good and responsible man who loves his family, I hate women who treats Good men badly.
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by ashawopikin(m): 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
AltCtrlDel:
I'm a man but men are scum

You guys should stop criticising the OP. Be sensitive and consider her mental health.

If y'all can't render any meaningful advice or directions then read and move on
u are the scum, fucking simp

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by greatness77: 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2020
Ayemileto:

Omo!!!

Don't take any threat lightly oo.

How someone go talk say him go kill you and assume it's a joke?
God gave me the spirit of discernment bro dat spirit used to reveal to me when danger is coming and there was a price dat I paid before receiving dat spirit.
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by authority2006(m): 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2020
GboyegaD:
I will advice you like a family member. Contact the British High Commission to let them know he never sought your consent. Once you can justify the consent letter he submitted was falsified, his records are shattered and he might be deported. You can find a way to get his number and have that discussion with him before doing that to bring him back to his senses

Have you contacted his HR to be sure he resigned? They should be able to give you that information as his next of kin of he has you listed.

Lastly, to the clowns saying she must have been a bad wife, you don't have enough information to judge any of the parties in this marriage. That said, I know situations where the bad ones are the ones trying to run away with the kids.

Even at that, he didn't have authority, legal or moral right to do that. It is very wrong. The mother could be wrecked emotionally, develop HPB, lose concentration and so on. That's the highest level of wickedness

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Forces His Wife To Watch Him Have Sex With Prostitute / 15 Ways Husbands React When Their Wives Post Pictures On Facebook / I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.