Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,181 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2021 (Anglican Communion) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2021 (Anglican Communion) (8518 Views)

Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) / Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2022 (Anglican Communion) / Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2020 (Anglican Communion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2021 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 7:04am On Oct 05, 2021
✝�DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL
Date: 2021-10-05

✝�TOPIC: GOD'S JUDGEMENT

✝�TEXT: Revelation 8:6-13(NKJV)

6. So the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
7. The first angel sounded: And hail and fire followed, mingled with blood, and they were thrown to the earth. And a third of the trees were burned up, and all green grass was burned up.
8. Then the second angel sounded: And [something] like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea, and a third of the sea became blood.
9. And a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.
10. Then the third angel sounded: And a great star fell from heaven, burning like a torch, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water.
11. The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters became wormwood, and many men died from the water, because it was made bitter.
12. Then the fourth angel sounded: And a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them were darkened. A third of the day did not shine, and likewise the night.
13. And I looked, and I heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, "Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth, because of the remaining blasts of the trumpet of the three angels who are about to sound!"

✝�STUDY

The sounding of the seventh trumpet ushered in the judgment of God-out-pouring of the bowls of God's wrath! The Trumpet blasts have three purposes
(1) to warn that the judgment of God is certain (2) to call for forces of good and evil to battle and
(3) to announce the return of the King- the Messiah. These warnings urge us to make sure that our faith is firmly fixed in Christ.

A warning was given that the next three trumpets would be more severe and devastating than those which preceded them. The triple woes announced by an eagle warned of coming judgment. Habakkuk used the image of an eagle to symbolise swiftness and destruction Habakkuk (1:cool.

The picture here also is of an eagle flying over all the earth, warning of the terrors yet to come. Both believers and unbelievers will experience the terrors described in verses 7-13, but only unbelievers will meet their spiritual doom
when the next three trumpets of God's wrath will be sounded. God has, however, guaranteed believers protection from spiritual harm (Rev. 7:2-3).

The judgment is upon every action of man but those who have faith and believe in Christ Jesus will receive mercy and protection. Where do you stand?

✝�� PRAYER: Oh Lord please deliver me from the coming doom!

Credits: Daily Fountain Devotional

NOTE: We now have 50% PROMO DISCOUNT ON our Properties Click my Facebook page link below on my signature and contact me for any property or Landbanking Investment of your choice. IT'S 100% SAFE AND RELIABLE
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2021 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 6:10am On Oct 06, 2021
Date: 2021-10-06

✝�TOPIC: LOSS OF ALL MEANINGFUL EXISTENCE

✝�TEXT: Revelation 9:1-12(NKJV)

1. Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit.
2. And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit.
3. Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4. They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads.
5. And they were not given [authority] to kill them, but to torment them [for] five months. Their torment [was] like the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man.
6. In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.
7. The shape of the locusts was like horses prepared for battle. On their heads were crowns of something like gold, and their faces [were] like the faces of men.
8. They had hair like women's hair, and their teeth were like lions' [teeth.]
9. And they had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings [was] like the sound of chariots with many horses running into battle.
10. They had tails like scorpions, and there were stings in their tails. Their power [was] to hurt men five months.
11. And they had as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew [is] Abaddon, but in Greek, he has the name Apollyon.
12. One woe is past. Behold, still two more woes are coming after these things.

✝�STUDY

In this passage, the judgment of unbelievers will be carried out by locusts which have been commanded not to kill but to torture. The nature of these locusts is not that of a physical insect. They are expressly forbidden to inflict the kind of destruction which is characteristic of an insect. Their human-like faces and hair indicate that they are intelligent Spiritual beings. They do not kill, but the torment unleashed on the human family is so devastating that men seek death but only to discover that death has run away.

The prophet Joel described a locust plague as a
foreshadowing of the day of the Lord, meaning God's coming judgment (Joel 2:1-10). In the Old Testament, locusts were symbols of destruction because they destroy vegetation. Here they symbolise an invasion of demons called to torture people who do not believe in Christ Jesus. Those who will be free are only those who are in Christ Jesus.

✝� PRAYER: Dear Lord, may1find rest in You when these days of torture
come. Amen.

NOTE: We now have 50% PROMO DISCOUNT ON our Properties Click my Facebook page link below on my signature and contact me for any property or Landbanking Investment of your choice. IT'S 100% SAFE AND RELIABLE
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2021 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 6:34am On Oct 07, 2021
Date: 2021-10-07

✝�TOPIC: ESCAPE GOD'S DAY OF WRATH

✝�TEXT: Revelation 9:13-21(NKJV)

13. Then the sixth angel sounded: And I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,
14. saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, "Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates."
15. So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released to kill a third of mankind.
16. Now the number of the army of the horsemen [was] two hundred million; I heard the number of them.
17. And thus I saw the horses in the vision: those who sat on them had breastplates of fiery red, hyacinth blue, and sulfur yellow; and the heads of the horses [were] like the heads of lions; and out of their mouths came fire, smoke, and brimstone.
18. By these three [plagues] a third of mankind was killed -- by the fire and the smoke and the brimstone which came out of their mouths.
19. For their power is in their mouth and in their tails; for their tails [are] like serpents, having heads; and with them they do harm.
20. But the rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk.
21. And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts.

✝�STUDY

In this passage, we see God directing a horrible and catastrophic punishment on humans on earth. Four demons were ordered to be released from the Euphrates River where they had been bound. Their works were to wreak havoc on the earth by killing a third of humans and they would use human soldiers as instruments of devastation. They would use a chemical and biological weapons-any agent of destruction that could be employed anywhere to wipe out an enemy country. Some allusions have been made to China as this nation to marshal this number of troops-200,000,000. With their hearts controlled by demons, they will be merciless, consumed by an intense desire just to destroy, destroy and destroy more. Most unfortunately, we see that the people who were not killed still did not repent.

I appeal to you, most sincerely, to turn to the Lord Jesus now, to save you from this calamity to come upon the world. It is going to be horrible. Do not allow the devil to harden your heart against the message of salvation you hear today -See Ps.95:7-8

✝� PRAYER: Lord Jesus, come into my heart now and keep me away
from Your anger.

Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2021 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 8:55am On Oct 08, 2021
Date: 2021-10-08

✝�TOPIC: NO MORE DELAY

✝�TEXT: Revelation 10:1-7 (NKJV)

1. I saw still another mighty angel coming down from heaven, clothed with a cloud. And a rainbow [was] on his head, his face [was] like the sun, and his feet like pillars of fire.
2. He had a little book open in his hand. And he set his right foot on the sea and [his] left [foot] on the land,
3. and cried with a loud voice, as [when] a lion roars. When he cried out, seven thunders uttered their voices.
4. Now when the seven thunders uttered their voices, I was about to write; but I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, "Seal up the things which the seven thunders uttered, and do not write them."
5. The angel whom I saw standing on the sea and on the land raised up his hand to heaven
6. and swore by Him who lives forever and ever, who created heaven and the things that are in it, the earth and the things that are in it, and the sea and the things that are in it, that there should be delay no longer,
7. but in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, the mystery of God would be finished, as He declared to His servants the prophets.

✝�STUDY

Through this mighty angel, God declares in our text today that there is no more delay. Throughout history, God has been dealing with man. Through prophesies, dreams, visions and revelations, He has opened His mouth widely to inform humans to stop sinning against Him by disobeying His commandments; the world has consistently refused. Finally He sent His only begotten Son, Jesus, to die for the sins of men, so that as many as put their faith in Him, God would forgive their sins and give them eternal life. Many have heeded this call, embraced Jesus as their Lord and Saviour, but more people have bluntly refused this gracious offer of salvation. Instead, they are going from bad to worse (2 Tim. 3:12-13).Now God is saying, there is no more delay. He would bring judgment upon the sons and daughters of disobedience.

The great and terrible day of the Lord is at hand (Zeph. 1:14-15). He will judge the world and pay everybody according to the evils each has committed(2Cor. 5:10). Do not delay your repentance- surrender to Jesus that He might bless you, and remove you from here before the great and terrible day of the Lord.

There is no more delay, says the Lord Almighty.

✝� PRAYER: I come to you Lord Jesus just as I am. Please wash and keep
me as Your own forever.

Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2021 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 8:02am On Oct 09, 2021
Date: 2021-10-09

✝�TOPIC: WALKING IN THE TRUTH

✝�TEXT: Revelation 10:8-11(NKJV)

8. Then the voice which I heard from heaven spoke to me again and said, "Go, take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel who stands on the sea and on the earth."
9. So I went to the angel and said to him, "Give me the little book." And he said to me, "Take and eat it; and it will make your stomach bitter, but it will be as sweet as honey in your mouth."
10. Then I took the little book out of the angel's hand and ate it, and it was as sweet as honey in my mouth. But when I had eaten it, my stomach became bitter.
11. And he said to me, "You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, tongues, and kings."

✝�STUDY

The times in which we live now, popularly referred to by many a 'end-times or the last days', are periods in which managing the truth is a virtue that is fast becoming scarce, even in the Church which is expected to be the pillar and foundation of truth (1 Tim. 3:15).In these last days, one of the characteristics of the people as prophesied is the inability to endure sound teachings from the word of God (truth) (2 Tim. 4:3).The scroll fully represents the truth which is commonly available to us as the word of God Jn.17:17).

Truth is therefore priceless, revealed, and dependable and must be spread to all lands and seas and it must however be obeyed. We may like the truth but the greatest challenge is our readiness to accept and retain it, irrespective of how bitter it may be to us (v.10).The evils destroying us today can be well checked if we make up our mind to walk in the truth(3 Jn. v4). How have you lived for these preceding nine months of the year 2021? Have you lived in the truth?

✝� PRAYER: Dear Lord, open my eyes to see the wonderful truth of Your
Word and walk in it. Amen.

Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2021 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 10:16am On Oct 10, 2021
Date: 2021-10-10
(Nineteenth Sunday After Trinity)
✝�TOPIC: DOING THE FATHER'S WILL

✝�TEXT: Matthew 21:28-32(NKJV)

28. " But what do you think? A man had two sons, and he came to the first and said, 'Son, go, work today in my vineyard.'
29. "He answered and said, 'I will not,' but afterward he regretted it and went.
30. "Then he came to the second and said likewise. And he answered and said, 'I [go,] sir,' but he did not go.
31. "Which of the two did the will of [his] father?" They said to Him, "The first." Jesus said to them, "Assuredly, I say to you that tax collectors and harlots enter the kingdom of God before you.
32. "For John came to you in the way of righteousness, and you did not believe him; but tax collectors and harlots believed him; and when you saw [it,] you did not afterward relent and believe him.

✝�STUDY: The Parable of the Two Sons which we read has a lot to teach us including:
1. The need to understand that God has sent every believer to
work in His vineyard.
2 God has no pleasure in people accepting to do something
and not fulfil it, like the first son;
3 The second son was commended because he later obeyed
his father's injunction even though he first refused;
4. To begin the heavenly race is one thing and to complete it is another. Completing the race is what God desires and what benefits the believer.
Beloved, which service are you rendering to expand the kingdom of God? Do you accept a post in the church/fellowship without accomplishing the corresponding service? It is very dangerous to do so. Let us, therefore, do the work of God while it is day for night cometh when no man can work (Jn.9:4).
PRAYER: Lord, please help me to fulfil any promises I make You.
Amen.

Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2021 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 6:08am On Oct 11, 2021
Date: 2021-10-11

✝�TOPIC: FAITHFUL WITNESSES

✝�TEXT: Revelation 11:1 - 14(NKJV)
1. Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood, saying, "Rise and measure the temple of God, the altar, and those who worship there.
2. "But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the holy city underfoot [for] forty-two months.
3. "And I will give [power] to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth."
4. These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth.
5. And if anyone wants to harm them, fire proceeds from their mouth and devours their enemies. And if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this manner.
6. These have power to shut heaven, so that no rain falls in the days of their prophecy; and they have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to strike the earth with all plagues, as often as they desire.
7. When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them.
8. And their dead bodies [will lie] in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
9. Then [those] from the peoples, tribes, tongues, and nations will see their dead bodies three-and-a-half days, and not allow their dead bodies to be put into graves.
10. And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them, make merry, and send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.
11. Now after the three-and-a-half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them.
12. And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, "Come up here." And they ascended to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them.
13. In the same hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell. In the earthquake seven thousand people were killed, and the rest were afraid and gave glory to the God of heaven.
14. The second woe is past. Behold, the third woe is coming quickly.

✝�STUDY

In fulfilment of the scripture, the last days will be marked by the diminishing of the love of God in many lives but there is a promise of salvation for those who will endure to the end (Matt.24:12,13). In the face of prevailing hardship, the question is: How many will remain faithful to the end? Faithfulness simply means being true to the Master's call or task. Succinctly put, He says "Occupy till I come (Lk. 19:13). Believers have been called as witnesses to the truth ofthe gospel and are required to remain witnesses with utmost integrity as we share it to the world.

Because of diverse motives, different from the Master's own, we now have various versions of the 'gospel. 'Remember that there is only one gospel- the gospel of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ! All others are fake and are propagated by fake ministers. True ministers must 'measure accurately', using the measuring rod given by the Master (v.11), neither adding nor removing (Rev. 22:18,19;Ex. 39:43).Moses was accounted faithful because he worked strictly according to God's instructions (Heb. 3:5). In verse 2, we again find another instance of unfaithfulness similar to when Jesus rebuked the traders in the temple (Matt. 21:12). But you need not be anxious as this also will be for a limited time. Be reminded that in being faithful, attacks will come (v.7) even to the point of death (1 Cor. 15:31). You must remain faithful to the end and not despair as many do in these last days. As our lives get restored, part of our testimony on the final day will be "Death, where is thy
victory and sting" (1 Cor. 15:54, 55; Matt. 16:25). When this happens, it will be victory at last and the enemies of faithfulness would have been conquered (Jn. 6:40).

✝� PRAYER: Oh God, may I, like Jesus Christ, be counted as a faithful witness to Your everlas

Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2021 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 7:51am On Oct 12, 2021
Date: 2021-10-12

✝�TOPIC: VICTORY AT LAST!

✝� TEXT: Revelation 11:15 - 19(NKJV)

15. Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, "The kingdoms of this world have become [the kingdoms] of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!"
16. And the twenty-four elders who sat before God on their thrones fell on their faces and worshiped God,
17. saying: "We give You thanks, O Lord God Almighty, The One who is and who was and who is to come, Because You have taken Your great power and reigned.
18. The nations were angry, and Your wrath has come, And the time of the dead, that they should be judged, And that You should reward Your servants the prophets and the saints, And those who fear Your name, small and great, And should destroy those who destroy the earth."
19. Then the temple of God was opened in heaven, and the ark of His covenant was seen in His temple. And there were lightnings, noises, thunderings, an earthquake, and great hail.

✝�STUDY

The hope of everyone who partakes in any competition or task is to finish successfully and be declared victorious. The struggle for the control of the world system has been an ongoing one even as at Jesus' time (Matt. 4:cool.

The revelation in verse 15 should be an encouragement to all believers. It is an assurance that if we endure to the end, we shall reign with Him forever. We can observe here that God is supreme; the assurance of His supremacy should always guide our actions especially in times of temptations and difficulties when the pressure to give up on God builds up so fiercely. Such assurance made Jesus to endure the cross and its shame (Heb. 12:1, 2).There is always a place of honour for him who endures to the end. Ignorance of this truth can significantly influence so many actions and reactions.

Many have taken short cut measures to actualise a project or achieve a thing but many times, these yield no meaningful results. Despite His powers and position as the Son of God, when the devil tempted Him, Jesus did not seek outlets to avoid the sufferings and death ahead of Him. Doing so could have had serious negative consequences on the salvation of mankind. We must get it right and look forward to the final victory which will come with reward. Do not give up.

✝� PRAYER: Dear Lord, grant me grace to be victorious at last. Amen.

Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2021 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 8:17am On Oct 13, 2021
✝� *DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL*
Date: 2021-10-13

✝�TOPIC: GOD WILL MAKE A WAY OF ESCAPE FOR YOU

✝�TEXT: Revelation 12:1-6 (NKJV)

1. Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars.
2. Then being with child, she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth.
3. And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great, fiery red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and seven diadems on his heads.
4. His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to give birth, to devour her Child as soon as it was born.
5. She bore a male Child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron. And her Child was caught up to God and His throne.
6. Then the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there one thousand two hundred and sixty days.

✝�STUDY

Our text today speaks of "great wonders" and "wonder" which took place in heaven (vs. I& 3). Wonders are mysteries or incomprehensible occurrences in our world and the spiritual realms. Christians should not be ignorant of the realities of these wonders so as not to suffer great consequences as a result. While it is true that God performs wonders, it is true that Satan performs lying wonders too! This calls for wisdom and watchfulness by the Christian. Remember that "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. "(John 10:10). Friends, the spiritual warfare has been, is still and will continue till Christ returns to establish His eternal kingdom- the new heaven and the new earth!

The devil and the world system desire to oppress, harass, afflict pains and possibly exterminate Christians and the church. "And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared of God..." (v.6). Surely, in all our struggle with the enemies, God will always grant us an escape and victory (Ref. 1 Cor. 10:13; Rom. 8:36-39). However, the good news remains that God will always grant deliverance and victory to his own in our battle with the wicked. Praise the Lord.

✝�� PRAYER: Heavenly Father, teach me to know and understand the
wicked works of the devil and trust wholly on You for everlasting victory in Jesus name. Amen.

Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2021 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 5:56am On Oct 15, 2021
Date: 2021-10-15

✝�TOPIC: THE VANITY OF LIFE

✝�TEXT: Ecclesiastes 1:1-11(NKJV)

1. The words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem.
2. "Vanity of vanities," says the Preacher; "Vanity of vanities, all [is] vanity."
3. What profit has a man from all his labor In which he toils under the sun?
4. [One] generation passes away, and [another] generation comes; But the earth abides forever.
5. The sun also rises, and the sun goes down, And hastens to the place where it arose.
6. The wind goes toward the south, And turns around to the north; The wind whirls about continually, And comes again on its circuit.
7. All the rivers run into the sea, Yet the sea [is] not full; To the place from which the rivers come, There they return again.
8. All things [are] full of labor; Man cannot express [it.] The eye is not satisfied with seeing, Nor the ear filled with hearing.
9. That which has been [is] what will be, That which [is] done is what will be done, And [there is] nothing new under the sun.
10. Is there anything of which it may be said, "See, this [is] new"? It has already been in ancient times before us.
11. [There is] no remembrance of former [things,] Nor will there be any remembrance of [things] that are to come By [those] who will come after.

✝�STUDY

The word vanity' is a key word in the book of Ecclesiastes. It indicates what is momentary, transitory and non-permanent. The preacher established his view on the unchanging value that can be found in this life. As he tries each of the ways proposed by humanity to achieve the value being sought, he finds them fleeting and elusive.

"What profit has a manfrom all his labour in which he toils under the sun" (v.3). All our activities on earth are meaningless and purposeless when carried out away from God's will. The preacher tries to alert us to the false hopes people place on the secular world, today. Our society is full of evil, injustices and killings and the preacher wants us to realise that life without Jesus has no meaning and cannot produce the joy we deserve or seck. The remedy to this
situation is found in our faith and trust in God (Prov. 3:5-6). Joy, peace and eternal life can only be experienced when we look beyond earthly things and focus on the heavenly things. Though we still need these earthly things, we must look beyond them and embrace heavenly riches which last forever.

✝� PRAYER:
When you lose sight of the ultimate, you become a slave of the immediate.

Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2021 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 6:54am On Oct 16, 2021
Date: 2021-10-16

✝�TOPIC: DIVINE WISDOM IS GREATER

✝�TEXT: Ecclesiastes 1:12-18(NKJV)

12. I, the Preacher, was king over Israel in Jerusalem.
13. And I set my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all that is done under heaven; this burdensome task God has given to the sons of man, by which they may be exercised.
14. I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and indeed, all [is] vanity and grasping for the wind.
15. [What is] crooked cannot be made straight, And what is lacking cannot be numbered.
16. I communed with my heart, saying, "Look, I have attained greatness, and have gained more wisdom than all who were before me in Jerusalem. My heart has understood great wisdom and knowledge."
17. And I set my heart to know wisdom and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also is grasping for the wind.
18. For in much wisdom [is] much grief, And he who increases knowledge increases sorrow.

✝�STUDY:

King Solomon was a nobleman, wealthy and full of wisdom. Despite these, he never ceased craving for more wisdom which later resulted in frustration and grief (vv. 14, 17). This passage gives us the results that King Solomon derived from his research for wisdom: 1. Life doesn't get easier if you try to run away from it (v.14): 2. Not everything can be changed in life (v.15); 3. Wisdom and experience will not solve every problem of life (vv. 16-18). These results are based on two reasons: i). Under heaven, there is no explanation for some things that happen, and God is not obligated to explain then, if He did, we might not understand. ii). God has ordained that His people live by promises and not by explanations, by faith not by sight (2 Cor. 5:7). Hence, the more man craves for wisdom, the greater his grief.

Brethren, it is good to know that any wisdom that is devoid of God is vanity. The wisdom of this world leads to madness and folly. There is danger in relying on our own wisdom and understanding. Let us learn a lesson from the life of King Solomon- despite his potentials; he regarded all things as vanity and grasp for the wind. Ifa great man ends up in vain, what is likely to become the end of a common man? Let us make God our focus and depend wholly on His wisdom.

✝�� PRAYER: Help me OLord to always depend on You, and never to rely
on my own understanding.

Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2021 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 7:47am On Oct 17, 2021
✝� DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL
Date: 2021-10-17
(Twentieth Sunday After Trinity)

✝�TOPIC: THE HOPE OF RESURRECTION

✝�TEXT: John 11:17-27(NKJV)

17. So when Jesus came, He found that he had already been in the tomb four days.
18. Now Bethany was near Jerusalem, about two miles away.
19. And many of the Jews had joined the women around Martha and Mary, to comfort them concerning their brother.
20. Then Martha, as soon as she heard that Jesus was coming, went and met Him, but Mary was sitting in the house.
21. Then Martha said to Jesus, "Lord, if You had been here, my brother would not have died.
22. "But even now I know that whatever You ask of God, God will give You."
23. Jesus said to her, "Your brother will rise again."
24. Martha said to Him, "I know that he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day."
25. Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.
26. "And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?"
27. She said to Him, "Yes, Lord, I believe that You are the Christ, the Son of God, who is to come into the world."

✝�STUDY

Today's passage is one of the relevant scriptures that reveal Jesus Christ as the resurrection and the life. It also shows that resurrection of Christians is certain. The text is a continuation of the story of Lazarus (brother of Martha and Mary, and a friend of Jesus), who got sick and died (v. 1-5).

Many questions might arise in one's heart like; If Jesus loved Lazarus so much, why did He permit him to get sick? Even more, why did He delay to go to the sisters who sent for Him? Could He not have healed Lazarus at a distance, as He did to the nobleman's son? (Jn. 4:43-54). These questions and more focused on why Jesus didn't perform His miracle of healing. But far beyond that, Jesus wanted to prove Himself as the Resurrection. Many people limited that scope to this life; they did not have eternity in view. So, Jesus delayed miracle of healing and wrought the miracle of resurrection to affim that resurrection is real in Christ alone (vv. 25-27).

Christians are expected to grow their faith daily in Jesus Christ. We should look beyond this life and focus more on life after death. For those who still doubt resurrection, Jesus set Lazarus' case as example. Jesus himself resurrected from death on the third day. The collect for today, that is, Trinity 20, teaches us that Christ
ascended to the throne of heaven that He might rule over all things as Lord. His ascension is a confirmation of His resurrection. Therefore, believe in Jesus Christ as Martha declared, and His resurrection power will liberate you from the power of death (Heb. 2:14-15).

✝�� PRAYER: Lord Jesus Christ, I believe that You are the Resurrection and the Life; let Your resurrection power work wonders in my life. Amen.

Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2021 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 5:01am On Oct 18, 2021
Date: 2021-10-18
(St. Luke the Evangelist)

✝�TOPIC: THE GREAT PHYSICIAN

✝�TEXT: Luke 10:1 - 9 (NKJV)

1. After these things the Lord appointed seventy others also, and sent them two by two before His face into every city and place where He Himself was about to go.
2. Then He said to them, "The harvest truly [is] great, but the laborers [are] few; therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.
3. "Go your way; behold, I send you out as lambs among wolves.
4. "Carry neither money bag, knapsack, nor sandals; and greet no one along the road.
5. "But whatever house you enter, first say, 'Peace to this house.'
6. "And if a son of peace is there, your peace will rest on it; if not, it will return to you.
7. "And remain in the same house, eating and drinking such things as they give, for the laborer is worthy of his wages. Do not go from house to house.
8. "Whatever city you enter, and they receive you, eat such things as are set before you.
9. "And heal the sick there, and say to them, 'The kingdom of God has come near to you.'

✝�STUDY

Today we celebrate St. Luke's day; the Gentile evangelist and physician who dedicated his life to the gospel assignment of healing of souls. This passage reveals Jesus sending His disciples out on their ways for these important assignments: To institute peace in every life and home(Lk. 10:5); To heal all kinds of sicknesses(Lk. 10:9); To proclaim the presence of the kingdom of God(Lk. 10:9).

The all-inclusive ministry of Jesus on earth takes very seriously the healing of people from all kinds of sicknesses: mental, physical, emotional, psychological or spiritual. It was a peacefu assignment devoid of force and compulsion, yet encouraging as many as are available to access the healing opportunity. No matter the intensity of the sickness, He is available today and always to heal you and the entire world. Jesus has extended His living word to us today. He expects that we receive Him with all enthusiasm (Lk. 10:6), so that His peace would rest on us and cancel all oppressive difficulties. As we study, may we receive healing and restoration of perfect peace. We only need to surrender our lives to Him. He who receives Jesus receives the kingdom of God where he/she enjoys the fullness of righteousness, peace andjoy (Rom. 14:17).

✝�� PRAYER:
No matter the burden you carry or the yoke you bear, the presence of Jesus the great physician lifts and destroys them (Isa. 10:27).

Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2021 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 7:39am On Oct 19, 2021
Date: 2021-10-19

✝�TOPIC: TREASURE WITHOUT SATISFACTION

✝�TEXT: Ecclesiastes 2: 1-11 (NKJV)

1. I said in my heart, "Come now, I will test you with mirth; therefore enjoy pleasure"; but surely, this also [was] vanity.
2. I said of laughter -- "Madness!"; and of mirth, "What does it accomplish?"
3. I searched in my heart [how] to gratify my flesh with wine, while guiding my heart with wisdom, and how to lay hold on folly, till I might see what [was] good for the sons of men to do under heaven all the days of their lives.
4. I made my works great, I built myself houses, and planted myself vineyards.
5. I made myself gardens and orchards, and I planted all [kinds] of fruit trees in them.
6. I made myself water pools from which to water the growing trees of the grove.
7. I acquired male and female servants, and had servants born in my house. Yes, I had greater possessions of herds and flocks than all who were in Jerusalem before me.
8. I also gathered for myself silver and gold and the special treasures of kings and of the provinces. I acquired male and female singers, the delights of the sons of men, [and] musical instruments of all kinds.
9. So I became great and excelled more than all who were before me in Jerusalem. Also my wisdom remained with me.
10. Whatever my eyes desired I did not keep from them. I did not withhold my heart from any pleasure, For my heart rejoiced in all my labor; And this was my reward from all my labor.
11. Then I looked on all the works that my hands had done And on the labor in which I had toiled; And indeed all [was] vanity and grasping for the wind. [There was] no profit under the sun.

✝�STUDY

The writer of the book of Ecclesiastes wrote a carefully analysed experience of his labour and toil with the expectation of happiness. He gave a detailed list of his gain in terms of riches, status, qualification, strength, material and human resources, etc. Yet, he derived no joy or satisfaction. With these, it was still resounding vanity. Why? It was all concentration on securing the world, not his soul and total separation from the only source of joy- Jesus Christ. In our generation today, many tend to focus attention on the treasures of life. Being hardworking or rich is not in itself evil. But we must note that the more we accumulate wealth, the more the yearnings for more.

Jesus designed a scale of preference that can help us reset our choices. "...But seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you "(Mat. 6:30-33). The presence of Jesus in our lives is worth more than the world: He brings everything to perfection (Ps. 138:8a). Jesus Christ helps us to manage our lives to choose and work for the treasure that leads to satisfactory joy in eternity. Let us submit all (our lives and
struggles) to Him now and be led into everlasting satisfaction.

✝� PRAYER:
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul'" (Matt. 16:26).

Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2021 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 6:00am On Oct 20, 2021
Date: 2021-10-20

✝�TOPIC: LESSONS FOR THE WISE

✝�TEXT: Ecclesiastes 2:12-26(NKJV)
12. Then I turned myself to consider wisdom and madness and folly; For what [can] the man [do] who succeeds the king? -- [Only] what he has already done.
13. Then I saw that wisdom excels folly As light excels darkness.
14. The wise man's eyes [are] in his head, But the fool walks in darkness. Yet I myself perceived That the same event happens to them all.
15. So I said in my heart, "As it happens to the fool, It also happens to me, And why was I then more wise?" Then I said in my heart, "This also [is] vanity."
16. For [there is] no more remembrance of the wise than of the fool forever, Since all that now [is] will be forgotten in the days to come. And how does a wise [man] die? As the fool!
17. Therefore I hated life because the work that was done under the sun [was] distressing to me, for all [is] vanity and grasping for the wind.
18. Then I hated all my labor in which I had toiled under the sun, because I must leave it to the man who will come after me.
19. And who knows whether he will be wise or a fool? Yet he will rule over all my labor in which I toiled and in which I have shown myself wise under the sun. This also [is] vanity.
20. Therefore I turned my heart and despaired of all the labor in which I had toiled under the sun.
21. For there is a man whose labor [is] with wisdom, knowledge, and skill; yet he must leave his heritage to a man who has not labored for it. This also [is] vanity and a great evil.
22. For what has man for all his labor, and for the striving of his heart with which he has toiled under the sun?
23. For all his days [are] sorrowful, and his work burdensome; even in the night his heart takes no rest. This also is vanity.
24. Nothing [is] better for a man [than] that he should eat and drink, and [that] his soul should enjoy good in his labor. This also, I saw, was from the hand of God.
25. For who can eat, or who can have enjoyment, more than I?
26. For [God] gives wisdom and knowledge and joy to a man who [is] good in His sight; but to the sinner He gives the work of gathering and collecting, that he may give to [him who is] good before God. This also [is] vanity and grasping for the wind.

✝�STUDY

In our passage today, the writer of Ecclesiastes continues to present to us the lessons from his personal experiences so we may be resolute in Christ thewisdom of God:
i. Wisdom overshadows foolishness as light over darkness
Jesus is both the wisdom of God light of the world.
ii. The fool walks in darkness- Anybody without Christ walks
andlives in darkness.
iii. Labouring and toiling for worldly treasures should be
minimised, those who did not labour with you may inherit
all-Only our work in Christ is rewarding and secured.
iv. The same thing happens to the poor and rich, the wise and fools alike, no remembrance of them and their labour - ends in vanity- Only those who keep their records in Christ are rememberedforever: life without Christ is vanity
v. Our labour and toil will one day be left behind, people we cannot imagine may inherit them - Jesus keeps all our
treasures till eternity
vi. The world is full of sorrow, burden, and restlessness In
Jesus alone youfind true rest.
vii. The best thing is for man to enjoy the fruits of his labour, and that is also determined by God - Therefore, to be godly successful, we must live in God.

The above lessons demand that we think deeply about living our lives in Jesus Christ.

✝� PRAYER:
We are in the world that is fast ending. Focusing on worldly treasures will only compound our problems. Let us retrace our route to eternal life through Jesus Christ.

NOTE: it's just 11 days remaining to the close of our 50% PROMO DISCOUNT ON our Properties Click my Facebook page link below on my signature and contact me for any property or Landbanking Investment of your choice. IT'S 100% SAFE AND RELIABLE
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2021 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 5:40am On Oct 22, 2021
Date: 2021-10-22

✝�TOPIC: THE BEAUTY OF CREATION

✝�TEXT: Ecclesiastes 3:9-15 (NKJV)

9. What profit has the worker from that in which he labors?
10. I have seen the God-given task with which the sons of men are to be occupied.
11. He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also, He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end.
12. I know that nothing [is] better for them than to rejoice, and to do good in their lives,
13. and also that every man should eat and drink and enjoy the good of all his labor -- it [is] the gift of God.
14. I know that whatever God does, It shall be forever. Nothing can be added to it, And nothing taken from it. God does [it,] that men should fear before Him.
15. That which is has already been, And what is to be has already been, And God requires an account of what is past.

✝�STUDY

Yesterday, we talked about there being a time for everything, and from Ecclesiastes 3:1-8, we discovered that there is a time for everything: A time to be born and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to uproot; a time to break down and a time to build up; etc. Considering the above, Solomon asks, "What profit has the worker from that in which he labours? "(v.9). God only made it that way to keep humans busy (v.10). See also Genesis 2:15. For humans to occupy themselves with this God-given task is part of the beauty of creation. No matter how much man seeks to find out why God made everything so, no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end.

No matter how beautiful or large the world is, it cannot give us enough satisfaction. Since we were made for eternity, the things of time cannot satisfy fully and permanently. The ability to enjoy and live life properly as a gift from God comes only when we are brought into a right relationship with Him and sincerely submit ourselves to Him as our Lord and God. When we do this, He gives us joy in all we do. Submit yourself to Him today, humble yourself
under His power and enjoy the grace ofHis creation.

✝��PRAYER:
Have you discovered the beauty of God's creation?

NOTE: it's just 09 days remaining to the close of our 50% PROMO DISCOUNT ON our Properties Click my Facebook page link below on my signature and contact me for any property or Landbanking Investment of your choice. IT'S 100% SAFE AND RELIABLE
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2021 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 8:11am On Oct 23, 2021
Date: 2021-10-23

✝�TOPIC: THE DANGER OF FAMILIARITY

✝�TEXT: Matthew 13:53-58 (NKJV)

53. Now it came to pass, when Jesus had finished these parables, that He departed from there.
54. And when He had come to His own country, He taught them in their synagogue, so that they were astonished and said, "Where did this [Man] get this wisdom and [these] mighty works?
55. "Is this not the carpenter's son? Is not His mother called Mary? And His brothers James, Joses, Simon, and Judas?
56. "And His sisters, are they not all with us? Where then did this [Man] get all these things?"
57. So they were offended at Him. But Jesus said to them, "A prophet is not without honor except in his own country and in his own house."
58. Now He did not do many mighty works there because of their unbelief.

✝�STUDY

Today's reading gives an interesting but saddening account of Jesus' ministry in His hometown- among His people and their attitude to Him. Jesus taught amazingly in their synagogue in so much that they wondered where He got the wisdom and miraculous power from. This is because they were familiar with the story of His birth and growth; the details of his family and other personal information about Him. They could relate with what they knew about Him but could not relate with the power of God working in His life. They found it difficult to connect the 'ordinary' man they knew to the 'extraordinary power at play in His life. This state of mind of theirs limited their faith and thus the flow of God's power(v.58). What Jesus was able to do outside, He could only do but a little in His hometown. What a loss!

There are people God is using in this generation who may be your kinsmen, students, juniors at school or places of work classmates, close relatives, neighbours, etc. How do you relate with them? Do you see the power of God working through them? Your embracing the genuine words of God they teach or preach and the power of God working through them will go a long way to determine the extent of God's blessing in your life.

✝� PRAYER: Almighty Father, help me not to limit the flow of Your grace and power in my life through uncharitable thoughts and opinion of Your servants.Amen.

NOTE: it's just 08 days remaining to the close of our 50% PROMO DISCOUNT ON our Properties Click my Facebook page link below on my signature and contact me for any property or Landbanking Investment of your choice. IT'S 100% SAFE AND RELIABLE
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2021 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 6:02am On Oct 25, 2021
*THE DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL.* CHURCH OF NIGERIA _(ANGLICAN COMMUNION)_

*DATE:* MONDAY, 25TH OCTOBER, 2021 *THEME:* GOD'S JUDGEMENT IS CERTAIN
*BIBLE READING:* ECCLESIASTES 3: 16-22 *(NIV)*

16. And I saw something else under the sun: In the place of judgment--wickedness was there, in the place of justice-- wickedness was there.
17. I thought in my heart, "God will bring to judgment both the righteous and the wicked, for there will be a time for every activity, a time for every deed."
18. I also thought, "As for men, God tests them so that they may see that they are like the animals.
19. Man's fate is like that of the animals; the same fate awaits them both: As one dies, so dies the other. All have the same breath; man has no advantage over the animal. Everything is meaningless.
20. All go to the same place; all come from dust, and to dust all return.
21. Who knows if the spirit of man rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?"
22. So I saw that there is nothing better for a man than to enjoy his work, because that is his lot. For who can bring him to see what will happen after him?

Life seems complex when there are contradictions in the moral behaviour of people. The writer of this book looked into places that he thought he could see fairness and justice but only saw wickedness and injustice. He carefully looked into the places of righteousness and all he discovered was iniquity. He understood that people of different classes in both secular and spiritual fields, were operating outside the perfect will of God. They threw away fairness and justice, only to embrace wickedness and injustice.

Today, if we look around, is it the same? To what level has wickedness and injustice taken over the position of fairness and justice? In different work places, it has become the norm of the day. In the family and at various governmental levels, are we just and fair to one another? Individual Christians that makeup the church are expected to be righteous in all manners of life. We must know that as far as God is concerned, a payday is coming for everyone's deeds, whether good or evil. We need to exhibit the fear of God and repent from all evil and ungodly actions so as to avert the wrath of God.

*PRAYER:*
O Lord, help me not to please myself, but to fear You and to live in Your will through Jesus Christ our Lord. *Amen.*

*Daily Fountain Quote of the Day*

_“Whoever is spared personal pain must feel himself called to help in diminishing the pain of others. We must all carry our share of the misery which lies upon the world.”_ - *Albert Schweitzer*

NOTE: it's just 7 days remaining to the close of our 50% PROMO DISCOUNT ON our Properties Click my Facebook page link below on my signature and contact me for any property or Landbanking Investment of your choice. IT'S 100% SAFE AND RELIABLE
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2021 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 5:47am On Oct 26, 2021
Date: 2021-10-26

✝�TOPIC: LIFE WITHOUT JESUS IS A WASTE

✝�TEXT: Ecclesiates 4:1-8(NKJV)
1. Then I returned and considered all the oppression that is done under the sun: And look! The tears of the oppressed, But they have no comforter -- On the side of their oppressors [there is] power, But they have no comforter.
2. Therefore I praised the dead who were already dead, More than the living who are still alive.
3. Yet, better than both [is he] who has never existed, Who has not seen the evil work that is done under the sun.
4. Again, I saw that for all toil and every skillful work a man is envied by his neighbor. This also [is] vanity and grasping for the wind.
5. The fool folds his hands And consumes his own flesh.
6. Better a handful [with] quietness Than both hands full, [together with] toil and grasping for the wind.
7. Then I returned, and I saw vanity under the sun:
8. There is one alone, without companion: He has neither son nor brother. Yet [there is] no end to all his labors, Nor is his eye satisfied with riches. [But he never asks,] "For whom do I toil and deprive myself of good?" This also [is] vanity and a grave misfortune.

✝�STUDY:

From the passage read today, we can see that God blessed the writer of this book, KIng Solomon, with almost every good thing of life -knowledge and riches. In his search for the essence of life, he observed that "under the Sun", the successful ones with all they have acquired, the oppressors with the volume or length of their powers, as well as the oppressed with the depth of their sufferings and agony, areall vanity without Jesus.

Today, these different sets of people are very much around us. Yes, it is good to be rich and successful. It is expected that some people will be the leaders and others subjects. But what should be the most important is to live our lives in Christ Jesus. We must understand that everybody will leave this world, but then, where will you go to after death? The scripture tells us to set our affection on things above (Jesus and eternity), not on things on the earth which are vanity. Know that Christ in you is the hope of tomorrow
and life without Jesus is a waste. Accept Jesus into your life today before it is too late. Forall you see now is vanity.

✝� PRAYER: Help me, Oh Lord, to have You and set my mind towards
Your kingdom through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

NOTE: it's just 4 days remaining to the close of our 50% PROMO DISCOUNT ON our Properties Click my Facebook page link below on my signature and contact me for any property or Landbanking Investment of your choice. IT'S 100% SAFE AND RELIABLE
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2021 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 5:45am On Oct 27, 2021
Date: 2021-10-27

✝�TOPIC: ONE WITH GOD

✝�TEXT: Ecclesiastes 4:9-16 (NKJV)

9. Two [are] better than one, Because they have a good reward for their labor.
10. For if they fall, one will lift up his companion. But woe to him [who is] alone when he falls, For [he has] no one to help him up.
11. Again, if two lie down together, they will keep warm; But how can one be warm [alone?]
12. Though one may be overpowered by another, two can withstand him. And a threefold cord is not quickly broken.
13. Better a poor and wise youth Than an old and foolish king who will be admonished no more.
14. For he comes out of prison to be king, Although he was born poor in his kingdom.
15. I saw all the living who walk under the sun; They were with the second youth who stands in his place.
16. [There was] no end of all the people over whom he was made king; Yet those who come afterward will not rejoice in him. Surely this also [is] vanity and grasping for the wind.

✝�STUDY

Today's reading declares how necessary it is that humans should live in a society. It is clear that anyone who is alone can neither help himself nor others. Solomon, in the reading, shows that humans should live in mutual society to the intent that they may be profitable one to another and that their things may increase (vv. 9-12). Though humans are born kings or rulers, yet they have a poor background, for instance, Joseph in prison (Gen.41:14). For any person to attain his position, such person must not live in isolation but relate with likeminded people.

This is to let us know that nobody can achieve anything without the consent of God. Any advancement made without God, is an example of meaningless secularism and it will not last. For you to achieve any meaningful thing in life or achieve your set goal(s), you must be in communion with God, because one with God, is a majority!

✝� PRAYER: Give me the grace, Oh Lord, to always seek Your face in all
that I do.

NOTE: it's just 3 days remaining to the close of our 50% PROMO DISCOUNT ON our Properties Click my Facebook page link below on my signature and contact me for any property or Landbanking Investment of your choice. IT'S 100% SAFE AND RELIABLE
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2021 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 5:10am On Oct 28, 2021
https:/

*DATE:* THURSDAY, 28TH OCTOBER, 2021 _*(Saints Simon and Jude the Apostles)*_ *THEME:* HE OVERCOMES THE WORLD
*BIBLE READING:* JOHN 15: 17-27 *(NIV)*

17. This is my command: Love each other.
18. "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first.
19. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.
20. Remember the words I spoke to you:`No servant is greater than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also.
21. They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the One who sent me.
22. If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin. Now, however, they have no excuse for their sin.
23. He who hates me hates my Father as well.
24. If I had not done among them what no-one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. But now they have seen these miracles, and yet they have hated both me and my Father.
25. But this is to fulfil what is written in their Law:`They hated me without reason.'
26. "When the Counsellor comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father, he will testify about me.
27. And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning.

Today, the church commemorates Saints Simon and Jude, two of the disciples of our Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus, in today's reading, admonished the disciples to dwell in love (v.17). He told them that they would be hated by the world; Simon and Jude inclusive, because they were not of the world. However, the hatred should not cause them to fear but rather strengthen and encourage them because their Master had first been hated.

Though the hatred that the world bears against Christ proceeds from the stupidity of their blind minds, they cannot give any excuse to explain away their fault. It is good to know that if Christ had not come, they would not have been wrong in saying before God's judgement seat that they were religious, and void of sin; but since Christ came to them, and they completely rejected him, they can't have a cloak for their wickedness (v.22). But all these happened that the law may be fulfilled (v.25). In spite of all the hatred, enmity, strife, etc., Jesus told them (the disciples) that they would be comforted through the Holy Spirit in whom Simon and Jude were not excluded.

Brethren, it is natural that Christians are hated because Christ himself was hated. We should know that our hope is in the Holy Spirit whom Christ has sent to be our comforter. Alwavs remember His word which says "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In this world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world" (Jn. 16:33).

Father, make me stand strong at every face of persecution, in Jesus' Mighty Name. *Amen.*

_"Always, everywhere God is present, and always He seeks to discover Himself to each one"_ — *A.W.Tozer*

NOTE: it's just 2 days remaining to the close of our 50% PROMO DISCOUNT ON our Properties Click my Facebook page link below on my signature and contact me for any property or Landbanking Investment of your choice. IT'S 100% SAFE AND RELIABLE
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2021 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 6:38am On Oct 29, 2021
Date: 2021-10-29

✝�TOPIC: CHASTITY AND CHARITY

✝�TEXT: Ecclesiastes 5:1-10(NKJV)
1. Walk prudently when you go to the house of God; and draw near to hear rather than to give the sacrifice of fools, for they do not know that they do evil.
2. Do not be rash with your mouth, And let not your heart utter anything hastily before God. For God [is] in heaven, and you on earth; Therefore let your words be few.
3. For a dream comes through much activity, And a fool's voice [is known] by [his] many words.
4. When you make a vow to God, do not delay to pay it; For [He has] no pleasure in fools. Pay what you have vowed --
5. Better not to vow than to vow and not pay.
6. Do not let your mouth cause your flesh to sin, nor say before the messenger [of God] that it [was] an error. Why should God be angry at your excuse and destroy the work of your hands?
7. For in the multitude of dreams and many words [there is] also vanity. But fear God.
8. If you see the oppression of the poor, and the violent perversion of justice and righteousness in a province, do not marvel at the matter; for high official watches over high official, and higher officials are over them.
9. Moreover the profit of the land is for all; [even] the king is served from the field.
10. He who loves silver will not be satisfied with silver; Nor he who loves abundance, with increase. This also [is] vanity.

✝�STUDY:

Chastity in the context of this passage, is defined as the state of showing restraint, simplicity in expression and purity in conduct and intention, while charity is defined as benevolent goodwill or love towards humanity. This passage focuses on critical issues that man needs to live well - 'chastity'- our service to God (vv. 1-7), and 'charity'-our service to fellow humans (vv. 8-10). In rendering our service to God, we should observe these three points as the preacher states:
i. To be prudent in hearing (obedience) than making unnecessary sacrifices and vows in the presence of God (v.1; see 1 Sam. 15:22).
ii. To be careful in making vows to God and not to delay in paying them (vv. 2-4).
iii. To be cautioned over too much words, especially in making vows, lest it becomes sin on us (vv. 5-7). On the other hand, charity to our fellow humans is required from us; not to oppress the poor, to share in our wealth with others, and to guard our hearts from the vanity of gain and honour (vv. 8-10).

Christians are admonished to live in obedience to God's word. It is better to obey God and follow His injunctions than to perform religious rites that might endanger our lives. We should not allow our conversations, discussions and vain promises to bring us into sin. Also, we must practically extend our hands of charity to our neighbours, especially the poor. We should not aim to gain more possessions through perverted justice. We must also remember that there is a higher official (God) that watches over us all (v.cool. This virtuous living - chastity and charity can only be practised bya heart that fears God (v.7).

✝� PRAYER:
Better is a little with the fear of the Lord, than great treasure with trouble (Proverbs 15:16).

NOTE: it's just 1 days remaining to the close of our 50% PROMO DISCOUNT ON our Properties Click my Facebook page link below on my signature and contact me for any property or Landbanking Investment of your choice. IT'S 100% SAFE AND RELIABLE
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2021 (Anglican Communion) by AmosTech(m): 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS ALERT

Open Heavens Alert is a devotional app that provides you with daily devotions written by Pastor E.A Adeboye.

Never forget to study your daily devotions.
You will get access to:

• Daily alarm.
• Customized alert.
• Voice reminder.
• Voice alert.
• Voice reader.
• Devotional content to mp3 audio for sharing.
• Provides your devotional messages in audio format.
• Caches ahead up to 5 days devotional messages for you.
• Offline access to cached devotions.
• Completely ads free.

What more can you get from a devotional app?

Get the app from Uptodown App store via the link below:

https://open-heavens-alert.en.uptodown.com/android/download

Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2021 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 6:39am On Oct 30, 2021

*DATE:* SATURDAY, 30TH OCTOBER, 2021 *THEME:* ABUNDANCE OR VANITY: CHOOSE WISELY
*BIBLE READING:* ECCLESIASTES 5: 11-20 *(NIV)*

11. As goods increase, so do those who consume them. And what benefit are they to the owner except to feast his eyes on them?
12. The sleep of a labourer is sweet, whether he eats little or much, but the abundance of a rich man permits him no sleep.
13. I have seen a grievous evil under the sun: wealth hoarded to the harm of its owner,
14. or wealth lost through some misfortune, so that when he has a son there is nothing left for him.
15. Naked a man comes from his mother's womb, and as he comes, so he departs. He takes nothing from his labour that he can carry in his hand.
16. This too is a grievous evil: As a man comes, so he departs, and what does he gain, since he toils for the wind?
17. All his days he eats in darkness, with great frustration, affliction and anger.
18. Then I realised that it is good and proper for a man to eat and drink, and to find satisfaction in his toilsome labour under the sun during the few days of life God has given him-- for this is his lot.
19. Moreover, when God gives any man wealth and possessions, and enables him to enjoy them, to accept his lot and be happy in his work--this is a gift of God.
20. He seldom reflects on the days of his life, because God keeps him occupied with gladness of heart.

In continuation of the second phase of yesterday's passage, focusing on charity, the preacher explained further the conditions of two men he noticed under the sun. First, the man who got his riches through his labour and how God favoured his labour with enough blessings such as sweet sleep, peace of mind, and contentment (vv. 12, 18-20). Second, the man who acquired wealth in a dubious means to satisfy his self-desire and the consequent results like misfortune, sorrow, sickness, vanity, etc. (vv. 11, 13-17).

It is time we need to check our lives as Christians. Many have forgotten that our journey in this world is but a pilgrimage. We are Christian Pilgrims and are not to be carried away with material pursuit. We have a lasting home where we have all things in abundance. It is time to choose wisely what to pursue as Christians.

This is a call to live our lives in a way that pleases the Lord. Yes, God has favoured our labour to bring us riches. Despite this, we should be very careful and make use of our riches judiciously considering the benefit of others around us. Lastly, we should not be carried away by our wealth (Luke 12:16-21), lest we labour for the wind (Eccl. 5:16).

Help me, Oh Lord, to always be contented with the abundance in You, and never to set my heart on vanity. *Amen.*

_"And I say to you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened to you. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth, and to him that knocketh it shall be opened."—_ *Luke 11:9-10*

NOTE: Click my Facebook page link below on my signature and contact me for any property or Landbanking Investment of your choice. IT'S 100% SAFE AND RELIABLE
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2021 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 6:33am On Oct 31, 2021
Date: 2021-10-31
(Twenty-Second Sunday After Trinity)

✝�TOPIC: FROM SORROW TO JOY

✝�TEXT: John 16:21-24 (NKJV)

21. "A woman, when she is in labor, has sorrow because her hour has come; but as soon as she has given birth to the child, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.
22. "Therefore you now have sorrow; but I will see you again and your heart will rejoice, and your joy no one will take from you.
23. "And in that day you will ask Me nothing. Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you.
24. "Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.

✝�STUDY

Today's passage is Jesus' explanation to the question of and reaction of the disciples concerning His death and resurrection (vs. 16-20). Jesus assured the disciples that surely sorrow would come their way like a woman in labour (Isa. 13:cool. But, shortly after His resurrection, they would be filled with joy like that of a newborn baby (vv. 21-22). Here, we should notice that God's joy to His people is transformation and not substitution. It is the same child that brought pains during labour that transformed the sorrow into joy. So also the same Jesus through whom sorrow befell the disciples, would transform their sorrow to joy. Jesus also emphasised prayer to the disciples as a means to get greater joy in Him. He opened their understanding of how to pray according to the will of God (vs. 23-24). The collect for today, that is, Trinity XXII, prayed us to always ask our petitions as will please God.

Christians should be aware that there will always be sometimes in our Christian lives when we need to endure hardship, difficulty and suffering. Such times include our periods of sorrow. But after these times, come the periods of joy. It seems Christians are being persecuted now because of their faith, but in a little while, we shall rejoice at last. Also, we should be reminded of the efficacy of prayer in our daily lives. One thing is to pray, another thing is to pray according to the will of God. By so doing, we shall ask God anything in Jesus name, and it shall be granted unto us and our joy will be full.

✝� PRAYER:
Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning (Psalm 30:5b).

NOTE: Our 50% PROMO DISCOUNT ON our Properties has been extended..Click my Facebook page link below on my signature and contact me for any property or Landbanking Investment of your choice. IT'S 100% SAFE AND RELIABLE
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2021 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 6:17am On Nov 01, 2021

*DATE:* MONDAY, 1ST NOVEMBER, 2021 _*{All Saints Day}*_ *THEME:* ENJOYING THE BLESSEDNESS OF SAINTLY CHARACTER
*BIBLE READING:* MATTHEW 5: 1-12 *(NIV)*

1. Now when he saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. His disciples came to him,
2. and he began to teach them, saying:
3. "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4. Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
5. Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.
6. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.
7. Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.
8. Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.
9. Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God.
10. Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11. "Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.
12. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

All Saints Day is a day traditionally set aside by the Church to remember and honour those saints who have triumphed in their earthly race and have already crossed the finishing line unto eternal glory. In our scripture reading today, Jesus intentionally cites eight beatitudes or distinguishing traits of saints, characters which partly qualify them for a glorious place in eternity as saints triumphant. Every one of these beatitudes states a condition to be met and then a blessing to enjoy partly in this present life but fully in the glorious eternity.

The first three beatitudes the poor in spirit, those who mourn, and the meek, all reflect humility towards God. They signify that true saints recognize and are grieved by their emptiness before God and are therefore not proud in their relationship with Him nor in the exercise of whatever graces they possess. The other beatitudes indicate that true Saints are also disposed to purity of heart towards God and man, are merciful, peacemakers, and would never succumb to pressures from persecution suffered for the sake of Christ. As saints militant, we are all called to be exemplary in our worldview and character, and these beatitudes describe our ideal character. None of these is to be esteemed lightly and no one can lay claim to kingdom citizenship except they intentionally imbibe these virtues. Therefore, as we celebrate those who already walked this
path before us, we must commit ourselves wholly to these ageless kingdom principles so we may ultimately share in their temporal and eternal blessedness.

Heavenly Father, help me to constantly uphold the virtues of my kingdom citizenship in Jesus' Name. *Amen.*

_"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies."–_ *Mother Teresa*

*NEW MONTH PRAYER FOR NOVEMBER 2021*
As you approach His throne of grace, you shall not be put to shame. Grace will follow and overtake you in all your good works as you journey in this November. Holy spirit will encourage and give you confidence over every challenge in this new month. Help will attend your efforts and at every junction wherein you need help, grace and favour will come your way. The 11th hour miracle shall turn your lot for better. *Amen*

Credits: Daily fountain Devotional
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2021 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 6:38am On Nov 02, 2021
Date: 2021-11-02
(All Souls Day)
✝�TOPIC: ETERNAL LIFE OR JUDGEMENT: THE CHOICE IS YOURS

✝�TEXT: John 5:24-29(NKJV)
24. " Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.
25. "Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God; and those who hear will live.
26. "For as the Father has life in Himself, so He has granted the Son to have life in Himself,
27. "and has given Him authority to execute judgment also, because He is the Son of Man.
28. "Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves will hear His voice
29. "and come forth -- those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation.

✝�STUDY

On this day - All Souls Day- the Church remembers all the departed faithful in Christ Jesus. The church does this with a view to recalling that though these brethren are dead, their separation from us is only temporal as we will be reunited with them on the resurrection morning.

In our today, Jesus reveals that He has the Father's authority to bring the dead back to life. The simple conditionality here is that the spiritually dead who hear the voice of the Lord must believe and respond accordingly in faith and total submission to the Lordship of Christ. In other words, it is the doers of the Word that will experience His resurrection power. But for those who are hearers only and not doers, the story will be negative. These remain in their dead state, under the dominion of the devil and the eternal judgment of God. Jesus also asserts in this scripture His authority to judge the world at a time set by the Father when He will raise from the dead everyone who has ever lived and judge them accordingly for all eternity. This ageless truth stands as a clarion call on us to make hay now that the sun still shines. The choice you make today will ultimately determine whether you end up in eternal life or life or Judgment.

✝� PRAYER: Lord, help me to choose wisely so I may enjoy the benefits
in obeying Your Word. Amen.

NOTE: Our 50% PROMO DISCOUNT ON our Properties has been extended..Click my Facebook page link below on my signature and contact me for any property or Landbanking Investment of your choice. IT'S 100% SAFE AND RELIABLE
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2021 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2021

*DATE:* WEDNESDAY, 3RD NOVEMBER, 2021 *THEME:* FROM VANITY INTO DARKNESS
*BIBLE READING:* ECCLESIASTES 6: 1-6 *(NIV)*

1. I have seen another evil under the sun, and it weighs heavily on men:
2. God gives a man wealth, possessions and honour, so that he lacks nothing his heart desires, but God does not enable him to enjoy them, and a stranger enjoys them instead. This is meaningless, a grievous evil.
3. A man may have a hundred children and live many years; yet no matter how long he lives, if he cannot enjoy his prosperity and does not receive proper burial, I say that a stillborn child is better off than he.
4. It comes without meaning, it departs in darkness, and in darkness its name is shrouded.
5. Though it never saw the sun or knew anything, it has more rest than does that man--
6. even if he lives a thousand years twice over but fails to enjoy his prosperity. Do not all go to the same place?

The "Preacher" in this chapter comes up with what he calls "another evil under the sun" (v.1). Though he concluded Chapter 5 by saying that enjoyment is a gift of God (5:19-20); here he makes the point that wealth, honour and family do not necessarily bring joy (vv. 2-3.) In fact, a still-born child is better off than a person who has all these things and whose perspective of life is limited to what takes place under the sun" (like "good burial"wink.

While wealth and other life's goods are gifts from God (1 Tim. 6:17), the Scripture admonishes us in sundry places not to put our hope in them because they are simply described as "vanity, "and building our hope in them is moving from vanity to darkness (v.4). There is a saying that money can buy a bed, but cannot buy sleep. Money can afford us the good things of life, but real happiness and joy come through a genuine relationship with Jesus. Make Him your Lord and Master today and you shall experience true happiness.

Heavenly Father I have realised that true joy and happiness come from You alone. Help me to put my trust in you alone all the days of my life. *Amen.*

_"Don't pray when you feel like it. Have an appointment with the Lord and keep it. A man is powerful on his knees."_ - *Corrie Ten Boom*

Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2021 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 8:56am On Dec 04, 2021
SORRY FOR NOT POSTING THE DEVOTIONAL FOR A WHILE NOW..

It's due to I was ban by one of the mods.

Will am back to serve you all.

Happy New Month to you all.
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2021 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 8:58am On Dec 04, 2021

*DATE:* SATURDAY, 4TH DECEMBER, 2021 *THEME:* A WORD TO THE POWERFUL AND INFLUENTIAL
*BIBLE READING:* MICAH 2: 1-11 *(NIV)*

1. Woe to those who plan iniquity, to those who plot evil on their beds! At morning's light they carry it out because it is in their power to do it.
2. They covet fields and seize them, and houses, and take them. They defraud a man of his home, a fellow-man of his inheritance.
3. Therefore, the LORD says: "I am planning disaster against this people, from which you cannot save yourselves. You will no longer walk proudly, for it will be a time of calamity.
4. In that day men will ridicule you; they will taunt you with this mournful song:`We are utterly ruined; my people's possession is divided up. He takes it from me! He assigns our fields to traitors.'"
5. Therefore you will have no-one in the assembly of the LORD to divide the land by lot.
6. "Do not prophesy," their prophets say. "Do not prophesy about these things; disgrace will not overtake us."
7. Should it be said, O house of Jacob: "Is the Spirit of the LORD angry? Does he do such things?" "Do not my words do good to him whose ways are upright?
8. Lately my people have risen up like an enemy. You strip off the rich robe from those who pass by without a care, like men returning from battle.
9. You drive the women of my people from their pleasant homes. You take away my blessing from their children for ever.
10. Get up, go away! For this is not your resting place, because it is defiled, it is ruined, beyond all remedy.
11. If a liar and deceiver comes and says,`I will prophesy for you plenty of wine and beer,' he would be just the prophet for this people!

Power and influence always come with their own temptations. An example of such temptation is the tendency to want to trample on other people and their rights just because you are more privileged than they are. Actually, there is no limit to the arrogance that can come with power and the position of influence. However, when we are entrusted with power, it is not for us to use it to hurt other people but to help those who cannot help themselves.

Unfortunately, our society is filled with various degrees of abuse of power and influence. Many politicians seek for positions in order to loot funds that belong to all. Some lecturers use their positions to deny students their well-earned marks until something is given in return. Market people use their businesses to over-charge and defraud unsuspecting customers. For all these kinds of people. the Lord is also planning His just judgment- if they do not repent of their ways (v.3). Yet, those who always deal righteously have nothing to fear, because the Lord will always do them good (v.7b). The Lord always delights in those who pursue righteousness and justice. Let us determine to deal righteously with all people, no matter who they are or their status.

Lord, enable and teach me to deal righteously with all people always. *Amen.*

_"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly." -_ *John 10:10*
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2021 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 5:37am On Dec 07, 2021

*DATE:* TUESDAY, 7TH DECEMBER, 2021 *THEME:* EXPLOITATIVE LEADERSHIP DENOUNCED
*BIBLE READING:* MICAH 3: 1-12 *(NIV)*

1. Then I said, "Listen, you leaders of Jacob, you rulers of the house of Israel. Should you not know justice,
2. you who hate good and love evil; who tear the skin from my people and the flesh from their bones;
3. who eat my people's flesh, strip off their skin and break their bones in pieces; who chop them up like meat for the pan, like flesh for the pot."
4. Then they will cry out to the LORD, but he will not answer them. At that time he will hide his face from them because of the evil they have done.
5. This is what the LORD says: "As for the prophets who lead my people astray, if one feeds them, they proclaim`peace'; if he does not, they prepare to wage war against him.
6. Therefore night will come over you, without visions, and darkness, without divination. The sun will set for the prophets, and the day will go dark for them.
7. The seers will be ashamed and the diviners disgraced. They will all cover their faces because there is no answer from God."
8. But as for me, I am filled with power, with the Spirit of the LORD, and with justice and might, to declare to Jacob his transgression, to Israel his sin.
9. Hear this, you leaders of the house of Jacob, you rulers of the house of Israel, who despise justice and distort all that is right;
10. who build Zion with bloodshed, and Jerusalem with wickedness.
11. Her leaders judge for a bribe, her priests teach for a price, and her prophets tell fortunes for money. Yet they lean upon the LORD and say, "Is not the LORD among us? No disaster will come upon us."
12. Therefore because of you, Zion will be ploughed like a field, Jerusalem will become a heap of rubble, the temple hill a mound overgrown with thickets.

The progress of any church or society hinges squarely on leadership. In today's passage, Micah denounced greedy false prophets who twist the word of God and exploit the church of God for their own personal gains. They mislead the people of God (vv.5-cool. The word of God also addresses leaders of Israel and Judah who detest justice and take bribes to pervert justice (vv.9-11). These ungodly practices of leaders made the rest of the people to stray from the Lord God (v.9), and as a result, the nation suffered serious consequences.

This scenario clearly reflects our country today. People continue to suffer abject poverty even in the midst of abundance, because leadership has become greedy and self-seeking. The dignity and well-being of any society is determined by the moral position of its leaders. The same principles apply even to the church. When clergymen become greedy and self-seeking, the church becomes a field to be ploughed, plundered and exploited instead of a garden to be nurtured and cherished (v. 12). But thank God for prophets like Micah, who determined to stand out in righteousness despite the moral decay of their time (v.cool. These are the kind of clergymen and leaders God is looking for today for the church and society. May we rise, like Prophet Micah, to stand against the moral decay of our time!

Lord, make me a leader who will stand boldly for righteousness, justice and truth. *Amen.*

_"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's offspring, heirs according to promise."_ — *Galatians 3:28-29*

Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2021 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 5:42am On Dec 08, 2021
Date: 2021-12-08

✝�TOPIC: RESTORATION IN THE END TIME (I)

� WATCH TODAY'S DEVOTION VIA THIS LINK BELOW��

✝�TEXT: Micah 4:1-5(NKJV)
1. Now it shall come to pass in the latter days [That] the mountain of the LORD's house Shall be established on the top of the mountains, And shall be exalted above the hills; And peoples shall flow to it.
2. Many nations shall come and say, "Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, To the house of the God of Jacob; He will teach us His ways, And we shall walk in His paths." For out of Zion the law shall go forth, And the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
3. He shall judge between many peoples, And rebuke strong nations afar off; They shall beat their swords into plowshares, And their spears into pruning hooks; Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, Neither shall they learn war any more.
4. But everyone shall sit under his vine and under his fig tree, And no one shall make [them] afraid; For the mouth of the LORD of hosts has spoken.
5. For all people walk each in the name of his god, But we will walk in the name of the LORD our God Forever and ever.

✝�STUDY

In the previous chapters and verses, God proclaimed judgment upon His people for their sin and faithlessness. But now the Lord shifts His tone and focus in an interesting direction - the pleasant promises of restoration for His people. This can be seen as a promise of restoration for the church. God's promise here emphasises the relationship His people will enjoy with Him forever (v.5). Here, Zion, without the presence of God (3:12) is contrasted with the Zion the Lord will establish in the "latter days" as He reigns forever4:1-5).

As people of God, therefore, even as we struggle with the challenges of life in a broken world today, let us rest in the assurance that the time will come when God shall wipe away every tear from our eyes and mend every broken heart (Rev. 7:14-17). We should. therefore, live each day in view of the promised bliss in eternity. The true people of God are given assurances concerning the future judgement and hope for the future Messianic Era, when God will reign by His Word (4:3). At that time, all the peoples of the earth will recognise Israel's God as the one true God and will live without war, in peace (Vv. 2-4). In view of this, we must live each day in light of God's law, led by the Spirit of God.

✝� PRAYER: Lord, help me to live each day with eternity in view. Amen

NOTE: Our 50% PROMO DISCOUNT ON our Properties ENDS 11TH DECEMBER...Click my Facebook page link below on my signature and contact me for any property or Landbanking Investment of your choice. IT'S 100% SAFE AND RELIABLE

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Once A Christian...unsure...questioning. A Thread For Questions. / Proverbs 20:30 - "Physical Beating Cleanses Away Evil. . ." / What Have You Suffered For Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 244
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.