Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? (41176 Views)

If You Need Urgent 5k Then Come In / Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? / Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by jayworld15(m): 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
This talkative man again undecided, it no longer 2k again, it now 5k, how many of nigeria men can afford urgent 5k? mtcheeeeeeeew..........HAPPY NEWYEAR NAIRALANDERS.

One urgent 2k spotted.
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Isabella199: 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Slynation(m): 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
Brutal, i'm not brutal i'm only telling you guys the truth, most nigeria men can't afford urgent 5k. besides, stop asking me stupid questions
Point of correction....lots of guys can afford that amount but they just don't wanna give

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by onyxo76(m): 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
DonBenny77:
Na true sha
Most of all these babes only remember certain people when the have a need.
bro, very true o, na so one that never called me since June 2020 just send text say make I transfer 4orc5k to her, no xmas greeting, nothing, I just block am straight, make she ask the guy who give belle last September.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Olaideolayemi(m): 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
This talkative man again undecided, it no longer 2k again, it now 5k, how many of nigeria men can afford urgent 5k? mtcheeeeeeeew..........HAPPY NEWYEAR NAIRALANDERS.
Whether you are talking to a kid,Many members in this forums will give urgent #5k,if the ladies in question worth it..?Not all...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by amuwo1980: 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
You are looking for who to insult na abi, can you afford urgent 5k? reno should stop saying nonsense because 95% of nigeria guys can't afford such amount urgently.
This truth pain u die, am very sure it rankles u cos u are involved.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by pocohantas(f): 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
Odunharry:

Lol. Where's the next location.

I am thinking of how to cashout joor. After that I can figure out my next location.
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by temicyborg(m): 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
Officialyaro:
talkative bcoz his exposing una ass?

Change your ways, don't be a liability come 2021

U can go an be roastin corn so that u'll leave urgent 5k geng
���� best rply in 2021

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
I blame the guys for letting one two minutes decide what they need..
If you all don't give these holes any space.. They will hustle by force.. But we all wanna take it out of the way by impressing them with money and gift.

Omo

Wake up... Tulẹ tulẹ... Lose your brain

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Centmelody: 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
You are looking for who to insult na abi, can you afford urgent 5k? reno should stop saying nonsense because 95% of nigeria guys can't afford such amount urgently.
Blood of jesus
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by FashionCookie(f): 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:

They are coming to pull your gele...lolzzz.
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Jimmy231: 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
Urgent 5k Geng sitted. Abeg na 2021 we they ooooo. change ur way

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by yusufmurry: 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:

So that's why you girls pegged it to urgent 2k?
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Jimmy231: 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
Short da Bleep up the thing pain am them done get una scope . Useless hoes
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Jimmy231: 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:
Huh?

The way Men are crying about money these days like the world is crashing on them is so alarming. This one too?? Tot he was a big boy.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeww
He no easy na sister mi
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Slimwhyt(m): 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
internationalman:
One did call to wish me happy new year though..

But at the end of the call she requested for urgent #500 airtime to call her family to wish them happy new year...

this got me ROTF ��

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Nellyfrancis157: 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
Urgent 2k girl spotted

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Odunharry(m): 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
pocohantas:

I am thinking of how to cashout joor. After that I can figure out my next location.
Lol. Look how she said "cash out " like she's into street.
This year will be venter though than previous years in all aspect for us.
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by foleskay(m): 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lol. Omokr is right on this. Naso I sent one girl urgent 4k as tfare to visit from ekiti to ibadan since Thursday. Uptill now she no pick calls. Na girl wey I sabi wella ooo cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by fineboynl(m): 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
urgent 5k. is that an upgrade or what? Nigeria men will go broke for urgent 5k oh. even urgent 2k na stress self.

but to be kinded I didn't received any wish from them oh.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by emezuo17: 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
envoymedia:
Reno Omokri: "Dear Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You A Happy New Year?"

Reno Omokri has stated that many girls who demand for 'urgent 5k' from their boyfriends do not truly love their boyfriends, IgbereTV reports.

He stated that many of such girls never called their boyfriends to wish them a Happy New Year but would only call when they are in need of money.

Advising men via his Instagram handle, he wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJg3cdhBsLh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
. None oh, was just thinking and wondering why.
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by femi4: 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
living in self denial

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by DaddyGngeess(m): 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
All this now broke ass nigger talk, without women all the money in this world means nothing
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
Frustrated007:
none of the useless girls wey I spend money on even call me
Most Women aren't worth a dime tbh
We men are just slaves to our hormones.
Once we can control them, we will have a deep understanding that women ain't shit!

Speak for yourself o. I married my girl I met in level 1. We have grown together and enjoying together. I no dey find girlfriend their desperation is off putting.

That’s why you should marry fine girl that has brain and is your friend.
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by femi4: 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
Quite funny, the only lady that wished me happy new year don't disturb me for money

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by ostechno(m): 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
Can you ready want you just typed.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by bhella10: 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
internationalman:
One did call to wish me happy new year though..

But at the end of the call she requested for urgent #500 airtime to call her family to wish them happy new year...
that's called entrapment

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by seanwilliam(m): 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
YoungboyNBA:
I was called by an Old Female Friend who've refused to be my girl for reasons that she's not into relationship now, she's afraid of heartbreak and all that but now I'm not a Simp no more, she just called for merry Christmas,just so to be fair,I called her for Happy New Year, and guess what,she asked for New Year gift, talking like she worked the case in my bank account or wallet, talking like I ain't shit.

But the only phone call I got eehhnn,was from the least expected person I know, I deleted her contact from my phone because we don't chat or call, she's just an old school friend,back in my home town,I saw the number immediately I left church service,I called for few minutes but it didn't go through,after some time I tried, lo and behold it was her,she called her name,I was confused but suddenly I recollected and I was truly surprised she did called,she said she just want to hear from me and why I never try to call or anything,and also for Happy New Year wishes too.
I been plan to surprise her sha but tueehh, I ain't no Simp,and I ain't planning to be one anytime soon. But I'll still surprise her though as a friend and that's it.
lol. Stop contradicting yourself .. you’re still a simp.. if a lady is not your business partner or your family , you have no reason being her friend.. especially naija lady.. you will surely end up in a bro/friend zone.. the bolded is an evidence to that fact that you’re still a simp.. follow ubunja, martinez39, u need to swallow some redpills

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Oshokalo: 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
Well, i don't know of others but for me i can never strave to death, a man's money is never enough to take care of a woman's need that why most women of nowadays work very hard to fend for themselves, so stop bragging.
what do u called work hard,even the ones doing office work,scratch oga back before she attain that position, abi which one is small girl big god
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by LikeAking: 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
jajeri3216:

Still simping grin

Naija girls head go straight once relationships become non transactional.

They'll stop hoeing and learn the language of friendship and love.

Stop paying hoes

E dey easy to talk all this things.

Even the richest pay hoes.
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
LikeAking:

E dey easy to talk all this things.

Even the richest pay hoes.

Na we ain't doing this shit no more.

Stay on code, it won't be long before they start behaving themselves cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by LikeAking: 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
jajeri3216:

Na we ain't doing this shit no more.

Stay on code, it won't be long before they start behaving themselves cheesy

You cant play this game as a 100% brute.

Its advisable to mix shit up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? / My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go / What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.