Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? (41132 Views)

If You Need Urgent 5k Then Come In / Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? / Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 02, 2021
obi4eze:

How are you doing?

I'm very well.
Thank you.

Hope you're good.

Happy new year.
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by stanliwise(m): 11:55am On Jan 02, 2021
envoymedia:
Reno Omokri: "Dear Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You A Happy New Year?"

Reno Omokri has stated that many girls who demand for 'urgent 5k' from their boyfriends do not truly love their boyfriends, IgbereTV reports.

He stated that many of such girls never called their boyfriends to wish them a Happy New Year but would only call when they are in need of money.

Advising men via his Instagram handle, he wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJg3cdhBsLh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Best thing Reno has said in a long while. Instead of giving girls 2k.
Save the money and look good, they would be attracted to you more. Buy nice stuff and put on status they would flick at you more.

Get nice house and invite them, they would come for free.

Get a car and invite them for an outing, they would rush you like indomie.

Take this fact from me.

Disclaimer: This doesn’t mean you shouldn’t help people irrespective of the gender, but when you do out of ulterior motive then the joke is on you, nice gesture don’t buy attraction nor romance.

13 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by obi4eze(m): 11:56am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

I'm very well.
Thank you.

Hope you're good.

Happy new year.

Yes I am by God's grace.

Same to you.
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Regex: 11:56am On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
This talkative man again undecided, it no longer 2k again, it now 5k, how many of nigeria men can afford urgent 5k? mtcheeeeeeeew..........HAPPY NEWYEAR NAIRALANDERS.

An opinion coming form a person with iq less than the number of characters she types per comment.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Orlu15(m): 11:57am On Jan 02, 2021
Wahala for still get friend for 2021
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by JOACHINpedro: 11:57am On Jan 02, 2021
Happy New Year
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by mulerogold(m): 11:58am On Jan 02, 2021
Na dem simp problem be dat o.
I have failed to give out my hard earned money to urgent 2k gangs since the outbreak of corona.

Guess what?
I was able to save up 40% of my annual income which i neva knew i could do.

Na yesterday i just send my mama urgent 10k and few minutes after the transactions she called, omo see heavy prayer i received frm my mom ehhhn..

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by H2ho(m): 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
This talkative man again undecided, it no longer 2k again, it now 5k, how many of nigeria men can afford urgent 5k? mtcheeeeeeeew..........HAPPY NEWYEAR NAIRALANDERS.
Shut d fk up next time grin grin grin

Moneylong cool

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Sampozy: 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
Pained ke cheesy cheesy cheesy, i don't collect money from men so why should i be pained?, my problem with his post is that he double the amount which is not fair, thereby making nigeria girls look like they can't survive without men's money undecided undecided undecided.
Hmmmm

He didn't generalise it na
He was referring to those girls in the geng
Whether 2k or 5k
After all some girls dey collect more than 5k

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Love56743: 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
You are looking for who to insult na abi, can you afford urgent 5k? reno should stop saying nonsense because 95% of nigeria guys can't afford such amount urgently.

If your boyfriend or brother can't afford urgent 5k that does mean that other guys can't afford it

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Ryan03(f): 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

You're right, after all poverty dy worry 9ja bad bad.

Hence love qussy is now given to the highest bidders. Broke guys in female's dictionary, shouldn't have erection not to talk of relationship. That's why a somewhat rich dude can have numerous urgent 2k-5k candidates which validates my assertion.

Then babes should brag about their importance to a man's life to balance the equation instead of broke shaming the hustlers.
Talk of the renowned "what do you bring to the table?" querry
I see it as a waste of time, I don't give stupidly, I don't care what you are bringing to the table cause you won't be giving it to me, take care of yourself and leave me the fvck alone. I buy you gifts when I feel like, I support you if I feel like (you are working or trading and along the line you need funds to cover up of which you will pay back), I don't condone laziness hence no need to brag about giving cash to lazy ass b!tches.

My girl lost her phone and needed a new one urgently, I told her that she will have to pay back once she receives her salary of which she did. The only reason I borrowed her that money was because she is working and I am aware that she locked her savings account to avoid spending temptation.

This is why I gets angry when I see guys wail as if they were robbed. Toto nor let guys think well grin

And about giving pussy to highest bidder, who cares? Is it my pussy? Na your body go tell you. They don't hover around me cause I don't give foolishly

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Always82: 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
Pained ke cheesy cheesy cheesy, i don't collect money from men so why should i be pained?, my problem with his post is that he double the amount which is not fair, thereby making nigeria girls look like they can't survive without men's money undecided undecided undecided.
before nko
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by simeko(m): 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:
Huh?

The way Men are crying about money these days like the world is crashing on them is so alarming. This one too?? Tot he was a big boy.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeww

go and work for ur momey madam. and stop depending on men for money

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
It's funny when all these people calling others 'simp' can't even maintain a job nor take care of their woman.

These 'real men' still depend on their parents for pocket money. Most still live with their mothers.

They won't recognize responsibility if it slaps them in the face.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
Hintona:
Yeye mtchew

Me I wished all the boys I collect urgent 5k from happy new year o
can i know how many of them?
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by JOACHINpedro: 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ryan03:
I see it as a waste of time, I don't give stupidly, I don't care what you are bringing to the table cause you won't be giving it to me, take care of yourself and leave me the fvck alone. I buy you gifts when I feel like, I support you if I feel like (you are working or trading and along the line you need funds to cover up of which you will pay back), I don't condone laziness hence no need to brag about giving cash to lazy ass b!tches.

My girl lost her phone and needed a new one urgently, I told her that she will have to pay back once she receives her salary of which she did. The only reason I borrowed her that money was because she is working and I am aware that she locked her savings account to avoid spending temptation.

This is why I gets angry when I see guys wail as if they were robbed. Toto nor let guys think well grin

And about giving pussy to highest bidder, who cares? Is it my pussy? Na your body go tell you. They don't hover around me cause I don't give foolishly

Guy calm down grin
I keep saying it that a good chunk of guys have given their lives to qussies but would rant online to reinstate their egos.

Well party don already scatter, everyone now claims woke grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Pat081: 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lol d one that call me b4 she talk what is in her mind i don tell her that i need her help, if i can get just 5k 2get somethings she was d one that cut d call .if some1 dnt get brain they will take u for a fool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
LikeAking:
We kip such girls for fucking and bjs.

Make him no worri.

We give dem 5k, colletc Bleep of 50k.

Still simping grin

Naija girls head go straight once relationships become non transactional.

They'll stop hoeing and learn the language of friendship and love.

Stop paying hoes
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Carlylepneuma: 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
U just reavel to us that u chase cheap broke hoes that demand for 5k only. Brok ass Reno omutuary...l
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by explosiveskull(m): 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
Well, i don't know of others but for me i can never strave to death, a man's money is never enough to take care of a woman's need that why most women of nowadays work very hard to fend for themselves, so stop bragging.
I don't see the reason why you are wasting your energy defending yourself. The foolish ones who send the urgent 2k or 5k wasn't persuaded under gunpoint and they had their ulterior motive, if you ain't among, it shouldn't concern you, the people who do it know the people they are referring to.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by JIREN01: 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
2cribz:
Not 1, a gal i spent over 300k on got angry with me since last week,shez been hissing at me cos ino gree see am again. I plan to see her soon and will fuc k craise comot for her body.
Loool,why will you spend that much on a girl? Like honestly? Most of them are very ungrateful and opportunistic. Well, you're the boss though, you probably earn in millions monthly.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
Blueelf:

Are you ass-licking or what?

angry
I just stated an observation.
Then, I asked her a question.
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Ryan03(f): 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Guy calm down grin
I keep saying it that a good chunk of guys have given their lives to qussies but would rant online to reinstate their egos.

Well party don already scatter, everyone now claims woke grin
claim woke? grin grin that's for guys that devote their time and resources to pussy worshipping then come here to wail and insult them so people will think they are tough niggars, got no time for crap

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Nicepoker(m): 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
[s]
virginprincess:
[/s]
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by DimIsaac10(m): 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
Officialyaro:
talkative bcoz his exposing una ass?
Change your ways, don't be a liability come 2021
U can go an be roastin corn so that u'll leave urgent 5k geng
You self. You better don't let people commit succide

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Ryan03(f): 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
explosiveskull:

I don't see the reason why you are wasting your energy defending yourself. The foolish ones who send the urgent 2k or 5k wasn't persuaded under gunpoint and they had their ulterior motive, if you ain't among, it shouldn't concern you, the people who do it know the people they are referring to.
exactly my point. They were not robbed but will come here to wail and seek pity party from their colleagues. The babe is wasting her time explaining

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Kentuforchrist(m): 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2021
Xyzaid:
Honestly it's the other way round in my case, my girlfriend spent a total of 15k for me on the new year day, in 2020 she gifted me 50k twice to help with an idea I was working on.
I need like ur type of girl but unfortunately them no dea again
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by luvmijeje(f): 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2021
Hehehehe! Your wailing is just starting! Continue teaching our daughters that the man is the head and she indirectly is the tail.

You made them your slaves and you expect them to stop relying on you. You all will tell us whether you have not fuc.k those who are collecting money from you before.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by walkingshadow911: 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2021
Blueelf:

For her to know that 95% of Naija guys can't afford N5k, she must have really begged 95% of the entire male population in Nigeria for N5k and they refused. So, she begged millions of young guys for N5k and they refused

virginprincess, you must be a career N5k begger

grin grin

now she would have realize how stupid she sounds. God does create few women with brain ,and majority not with logical reasoning but with beauty to compliment it. God no go shame this 2021
nevertheless, this post is for simps and broke 2k 5k gengs. i don't send any money i cant afford to loose to any girl, not even my girlfriend.
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by openmine(m): 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
Officialyaro:
talkative bcoz his exposing una ass?

Change your ways, don't be a liability come 2021

U can go an be roastin corn so that u'll leave urgent 5k geng
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by openmine(m): 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
lefulefu:
if u claim u have a girlfriend and the only time she communicates with u is only when she needs money then such a guy is a big fool cheesy.A girl like that u don suppose ditch her tey tey
True!
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by passionberry(f): 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:
Huh?

The way Men are crying about money these days like the world is crashing on them is so alarming. This one too?? Tot he was a big boy.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeww
Lol.. I swear my male colleague at work has been blowing Trumper that he needs money oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage / 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend / My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.