Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? (41177 Views)

If You Need Urgent 5k Then Come In / Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? / Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by calcal: 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
THANK GOD, NON HAS MY NUMBER!
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Eppking(m): 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
[quote author=Ryan03 post=97642689][/quote]

You be correct mumu. If you no get person when they ask for urgent help, it does means you are as useless as tissue paper.

Na me and you today. Thunder go fire you there, fucking simo...
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by poweredcom(m): 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
As for naija gals ..I have said it never help them and never trust them

DaddyGngeess:
All this now broke ass nigger talk, without women all the money in this world means nothing

This guy wetin de do ur brain ...can you imagine what you just wrote

Imagine
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
Realtord43:
Congregation of fellow Simp Association, Reno has a new year message for u guys gringrin

This leech wil ask for urgent 2k, 5k and when u Simp give them, they go tell their friend hw u are mumu maga.

this leech nd her friend will neva rate u, nd she wil hardly let u taste her fishy smelly pus$sy

Simp, it time for u to wise up, start investing with ur money nd connect with friend nd family cus leech wil run when u run dry of money but family will stay!
#Simp say no to urgent 2k girls.
Lol enough advice for the wise
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
Frustrated007:
none of the useless girls wey I spend money on even call me
Most Women aren't worth a dime tbh
We men are just slaves to our hormones.
Once we can control them, we will have a deep understanding that women ain't shit!
Enough advice for the wise
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
Frustrated007:
didn't get a single text even.
Blocking each and everyone of them.

The more I think about how these sluts are over rated the angrier I get undecided
Men need to wake up!

Our mumu don do!
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
Frustrated007:
without men's money can you people survive? Let's be honest here undecided
If all men had zero sexual urges alot of you will starve to death...even the so-called feminists on here who sleep with their bosses and shit.

The civilization you people enjoy today was built by men stop spewing that we don't need men nonsense.
Few females are in Technology dominated sectors, they are so poor in mathematics, men build the empire we are enjoying today
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
internationalman:
One did call to wish me happy new year though..

But at the end of the call she requested for urgent #500 airtime to call her family to wish them happy new year...
Haha

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
Cholls:
cool coolmy brothers sey na one of dem be this
Wickedness grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
2cribz:
Not 1, a gal i spent over 300k on got angry with me since last week,shez been hissing at me cos ino gree see am again. I plan to see her soon and will fuc k craise comot for her body.
My brother make sure you chop your money o enough advice for the wise
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
Seyzcham91:
grin i no belong cuz me no even get any urgent 2k or 5k girls on my chat list again, i don give up on naija girls already undecided undecided
Lol I finally found someone who finally give up too on naija girls,
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
[quote author=DoubleEngine007 post=97641180][/quote]
Wickedness grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
Seyzcham91:
as for me, i'm no longer slaves to my own hormone again, i've been controlling for the past three years now

i already know Vagina people ain't shit, i can't even remember when last i decided to call a girl on phone asking out or checking on her cuz if you try do am na problem you enter, na billing go end am

so i better stay my lane
Lol sir what did you do to control Konji, I want to do same naija girls are trash
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
JayReeMai:
some of the girls do allow the simps do small, maybe after collecting 200k-500k in 2k denominations. That’s when u hear them saying that Fasasi guy is a very nice and caring guy.
Hahahahahaha
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
bjtinz:
In fact the thing just dey vex me. angry

As of 12:10am, mumsy and sisters had sent goodwill. Before sunrise most colleagues sent thiers.

Yet this babe wey dey disturb and disturb for cash. . .even simple happy new year couldn't send
I tire for naija girls
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Luxurydriverng: 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
Realtord43:
Congregation of fellow Simp Association, Reno has a new year message for u guys gringrin

This leech wil ask for urgent 2k, 5k and when u Simp give them, they go tell their friend hw u are mumu maga.

this leech nd her friend will neva rate u, nd she wil hardly let u taste her fishy smelly pus$sy

Simp, it time for u to wise up, start investing with ur money nd connect with friend nd family cus leech wil run when u run dry of money but family will stay!
#Simp say no to urgent 2k girls.

2021 no simping #semenretention
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
Parrot69:

You think everybody is broke like your father??
Wickedness grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
Xyzaid:
Honestly it's the other way round in my case, my girlfriend spent a total of 15k for me on the new year day, in 2020 she gifted me 50k twice to help with an idea I was working on.
God in heaven!!! Blood of Zachariah!!! Where did you find that girl in GHANA??
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
Onyemaya:
A full figured woman may proudly flaunt her dangling behind but unknown to many, they bruise as they cruise. In a stampede however, it dawns on her that her admired ‘superior’ posterior is a liability in reality.

You are not a burden to be endured. You are an asset to be desired, preserved and celebrated.

I don't understand your first statement
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
J111333:
These vag*na pipu eeh.
Haha

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
PastorFire:
Bro, it is not about your hormones. It's about your head. Boiz dey chop without pay na
Are you serious guy how can I do that
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by DaddyGngeess(m): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
poweredcom:
As for naija gals ..I have said it never help them and never trust them

This guy wetin de do ur brain ...can you imagine what you just wrote

Imagine

Hahahah, my guy calm down, what I said is the absolute truth, when you make real money you will understand what I am saying..
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
Osashalom:

You better block them if you are still simping around.
Also say my mumu don do, not our mumu don do because I cross that bridge long years ago.
No matter how you shake bombom before me, I have started running away in my mind before I met you, so running away physically is not an issue.
As a man once you are able to conquer womanising, you have solved over 50% of your problem in life. Take it or leave it!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by fuckaholic25(f): 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
passionberry:
Lol.. I swear my male colleague at work has been blowing Trumper that he needs money oh.
na ur gender dey bill am na why!!!
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by PastorFire: 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Are you serious guy how can I do that
A woman have very strong manipulative tendencies. They use it once them know your "mumu button". Learn to counter it smartly without her noticing anything and you will eat for free everyday.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Coinbased: 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lol
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Ryan03(f): 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
Eppking:

You be correct mumu. If you no get person when they ask for urgent help, it does means you are as useless as tissue paper.

Na me and you today. Thunder go fire you there, fucking simo...
see this one ranting on my mention like a rabid infested dog. I am not a sponsor for anyone's lavish lifestyle, if you want it, earn it. You are this pained cause you have failed to understand this. Keep spending on selfish entitled people then come here to wail. Idiot!
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
mulerogold:
Na dem simp problem be dat o.
I have failed to give out my hard earned money to urgent 2k gangs since the outbreak of corona.

Guess what?
I was able to save up 40% of my annual income which i neva knew i could do.

Na yesterday i just send my mama urgent 10k and few minutes after the transactions she called, omo see heavy prayer i received frm my mom ehhhn..

Lol that prayer will save you from alot of calamities I pity simp men who send girls 15k but will never buy his mum pizza to eat, so many mad men, kudos to you
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Seyzcham91(m): 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
grin haha! funny you! it's gonna sound funny to you if i tell you but it's actually what its happening to me
Hassanmaye:

Lol sir what did you do to control Konji, I want to do same naija girls are trash

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ryan03:
I see it as a waste of time, I don't give stupidly, I don't care what you are bringing to the table cause you won't be giving it to me, take care of yourself and leave me the fvck alone. I buy you gifts when I feel like, I support you if I feel like (you are working or trading and along the line you need funds to cover up of which you will pay back), I don't condone laziness hence no need to brag about giving cash to lazy ass b!tches.

My girl lost her phone and needed a new one urgently, I told her that she will have to pay back once she receives her salary of which she did. The only reason I borrowed her that money was because she is working and I am aware that she locked her savings account to avoid spending temptation.

This is why I gets angry when I see guys wail as if they were robbed. Toto nor let guys think well grin

And about giving pussy to highest bidder, who cares? Is it my pussy? Na your body go tell you. They don't hover around me cause I don't give foolishly
Lol so Mr T is so powerful that it can't allow some men think well grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Guy calm down grin
I keep saying it that a good chunk of guys have given their lives to qussies but would rant online to reinstate their egos.

Well party don already scatter, everyone now claims woke grin
grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by luvyaself95(m): 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
Frustrated007:
grin grin nah the main reason why she call be that

Like she did triple your Airtime grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go / I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? / What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.