Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? (41093 Views)

If You Need Urgent 5k Then Come In / Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? / Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by meobizy(f): 10:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
Only one out of four and she is my least favourite. Satan disgraced me this year after I bragged to a friend that my phone will blow from messages.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by virginprincess(f): 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You have been brutal in this thread.
Hmmmmm,are you that brutal at sex,too?
Brutal, i'm not brutal i'm only telling you guys the truth, most nigeria men can't afford urgent 5k. besides, stop asking me stupid questions

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
virginprincess:
Brutal, i'm not brutal i'm only telling you guys the truth, most nigeria men can't afford urgent 5k. besides, stop asking me stupid questions
Brutal means it can be severe.
Your words can make some men cry
Also, I never asked a stupid question.
If you don't want to talk about sex,then state it.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by LikeAking: 12:28am On Jan 02, 2021
We kip such girls for fucking and bjs.

Make him no worri.

We give dem 5k, colletc Bleep of 50k.

19 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by JOACHINpedro: 5:42am On Jan 02, 2021
The only problem I have is that one girl indirectly said: Nigeria girls can survive without men's money.

That is a lie I just couldn't overlook.

Let's not start this year with unnecessary lies abeg,

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by hashtagged(m): 6:15am On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
This talkative man again undecided, it no longer 2k again, it now 5k, how many of nigeria men can afford urgent 5k? mtcheeeeeeeew..........HAPPY NEWYEAR NAIRALANDERS.

I need urgent 5k today can you give me

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by PolymathAdeoye(m): 7:20am On Jan 02, 2021
cheesy mere words.
virginprincess:
Well, i don't know of others but for me i can never strave to death, a man's money is never enough to take care of a woman's need that why most women of nowadays work very hard to fend for themselves, so stop bragging.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by PolymathAdeoye(m): 7:22am On Jan 02, 2021
Wishing someone happy new year does not mean he/she loves you.

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by 2cribz: 7:38am On Jan 02, 2021
Not 1, a gal i spent over 300k on got angry with me since last week,shez been hissing at me cos ino gree see am again. I plan to see her soon and will fuc k craise comot for her body.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by chibunna60393: 8:02am On Jan 02, 2021
:One did call to wish me happy new year though..But at the end of the call she requested for urgent #500 airtime to call her family to wish them happy new year...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:13am On Jan 02, 2021
Officialyaro:
talkative bcoz his exposing una ass?

Change your ways, don't be a liability come 2021

U can go an be roastin corn so that u'll leave urgent 5k geng
so dem don uncrease to 5k

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by AlphikkaTech: 8:39am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:
Huh?

The way Men are crying about money these days like the world is crashing on them is so alarming. This one too?? Tot he was a big boy.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeww

Ashawo mumu

11 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Omezif(m): 10:46am On Jan 02, 2021
Over to them
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by eldeens: 10:48am On Jan 02, 2021
Thank God, I only have urgent 2k
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
You are looking for who to insult na abi, can you afford urgent 5k? reno should stop saying nonsense because 95% of nigeria guys can't afford such amount urgently.

95% of Nigerian guys can't afford urgent 5k? You no just rate Nigeria guys at all!

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by EXLOVER(m): 10:48am On Jan 02, 2021
No one wish me happy new year, even when them post people wey dey wan see picture for 2021 i look tire i nor see my face. Nomore 2k not even 2H again.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by JoeEeL(m): 10:48am On Jan 02, 2021
So no be urgent 2k again?

E be things ni o.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by rtdCivilservant: 10:48am On Jan 02, 2021
meobizy:
Only one out of four and she is my least favourite. [b]Satan disgraced me this year [/b]after I bragged to a friend that my phone will blow from messages.
Which business u and Satan get?
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Omoslim26: 10:50am On Jan 02, 2021
This man is really addicted to shaking tables -

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by CsRockefeller(m): 10:51am On Jan 02, 2021
Frustrated007:
none of the useless girls wey I spend money on even call me
Most Women aren't worth a dime tbh
We men are just slaves to our hormones.
Once we can control them, we will have a deep understanding that women ain't shit!

Very spot on. Kill your hormones and u will find out that girls (most) ain't shit.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by pocohantas(f): 10:51am On Jan 02, 2021
I guess I am the only one those happy new year messages irritates. Doesn’t in anyway signify you are special. It is just a ritual for many Nigerians.

25 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by SAMBARRY: 10:51am On Jan 02, 2021
Realtord43:
Congregation of fellow Simp Association, Reno has a new year message for u guys gringrin

This leech wil ask for urgent 2k, 5k and when u Simp give them, they go tell their friend hw u are mumu maga.

this leech nd her friend will neva rate u, nd she wil hardly let u taste her fishy smelly pus$sy

Simp, it time for u to wise up, start investing with ur money nd connect with friend nd family cus leech wil run when u run dry of money but family will stay!
#Simp say no to urgent 2k girls.
all the money they're supposed to use to renovate their mom's house,buy clothes, provisions and supplement drugs to boost her immune system, they'll carry it and give one girl who will carry the money to buy shoes and when things go south for you, they'll pretend like they don't know you again but it's your mom and sisters that will still be Loyal to you in all conditions and situations that they will not invest in cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by AntiWailer: 10:51am On Jan 02, 2021
Lol
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by PotatoSalad(m): 10:51am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:
Huh?

The way Men are crying about money these days like the world is crashing on them is so alarming. This one too?? Tot he was a big boy.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeww
Big girl. Bambiala with a touch of Chimamanda

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by YoungboyNBA(m): 10:51am On Jan 02, 2021
I was called by an Old Female Friend who've refused to be my girl for reasons that she's not into relationship now, she's afraid of heartbreak and all that but now I'm not a Simp no more, she just called for merry Christmas,just so to be fair,I called her for Happy New Year, and guess what,she asked for New Year gift, talking like she worked the case in my bank account or wallet, talking like I ain't shit.

But the only phone call I got eehhnn,was from the least expected person I know, I deleted her contact from my phone because we don't chat or call, she's just an old school friend,back in my home town,I saw the number immediately I left church service,I called for few minutes but it didn't go through,after some time I tried, lo and behold it was her,she called her name,I was confused but suddenly I recollected and I was truly surprised she did called,she said she just want to hear from me and why I never try to call or anything,and also for Happy New Year wishes too.
I been plan to surprise her sha but tueehh, I ain't no Simp,and I ain't planning to be one anytime soon. Bleep 'em all and Bleep whoever read the last post before I modified that shit.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by yungchop: 10:51am On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
You are looking for who to insult na abi, can you afford urgent 5k? reno should stop saying nonsense because 95% of nigeria guys can't afford such amount urgently.

Same way you can't afford common sense and a working brain

11 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by hopexter(m): 10:52am On Jan 02, 2021
Lesson learned. Thanks for this smiley

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Patriarchy001(m): 10:52am On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
Well, i don't know of others but for me i can never strave to death, a man's money is never enough to take care of a woman's need that why most women of nowadays work very hard to fend for themselves, so stop bragging.

In organisations owed and funded by men grin
..any which way you look at it, you are slaves to men whether you admit it or not.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Seyzcham91(m): 10:52am On Jan 02, 2021
grin i no belong cuz me no even get any urgent 2k or 5k girls on my chat list again, i don give up on naija girls already undecided undecided
Realtord43:
Congregation of fellow Simp Association, Reno has a new year message for u guys gringrin

This leech wil ask for urgent 2k, 5k and when u Simp give them, they go tell their friend hw u are mumu maga.

this leech nd her friend will neva rate u, nd she wil hardly let u taste her fishy smelly pus$sy

Simp, it time for u to wise up, start investing with ur money nd connect with friend nd family cus leech wil run when u run dry of money but family will stay!
#Simp say no to urgent 2k girls.

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by josephft2000: 10:52am On Jan 02, 2021
IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS
MR SAINT, PLEASE PADDLE YOUR OWN CANOE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me / What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.