Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,171 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What (88642 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / I Told My Naija Parents I Don't Want To Get Married And This Was Their Response / I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Unrated900(m): 4:12am On Jan 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Even though this is a made up story but if we are to assume that it is true then tell her to do as she pleases. it is not an offence to do a DNA test.

I see no big deal runing DNA

After-all Tunde’s wife has changed her name to Mo- David.

Leaving Tunde to face his destiny under 6 feet.

Fear woman bro.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by HRMK: 4:23am On Jan 06, 2021
u dont start anything u know u cant see to the end!stick to ur gun!ur supposed to be a man now!its important for u to know whose kids they are!!
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by AK481(m): 4:23am On Jan 06, 2021
kingeze88:
I'm married with 2 kids, a boy, and a girl but I trust my wife that is why I have never thought of anything like a DNA test, I didn't do the blood group of my kids to know if they carried my blood group because I know my wife will never bring another man's kids for me. My wife do tell me what's happening at her office, how some of her colleagues are dating their bosses in the office.

When I saw DNA trending on Twitter, I clicked on it where I read the sad news of Mr. Tunde Thomas who died after he discovered that the two kids he thought he was their biological father belong to his Wife's boss, Mr. Adam Nuru of FCMB Bank.

I couldn't sleep that night, I concluded that the next for me is to do the DNA test for my two kids to confirm that I'm their biological father.

Immediately my wife left Home today, thank God schools have closed till further notice, I took my kids to our family hospital to run a DNA test, and the Doctor told me the results will be ready tomorrow.

When my wife arrived this evening, I told her that, the DNA results of our kids will be ready tomorrow.

My wife told me that immediately I bring the results home tomorrow and the results confirmed that I'm their biological father, she will leave my house immediately.

Please, Should I tell her I'm just joking or wait for the DNA result?

Sir, you are a fool chasing clout.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:31am On Jan 06, 2021
Lying is my hobby kind of story. If she decides to leave you for the DNA test of your kids, let her go. Do what's best for you. If DNA are done in every marriage, many men will die
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by samx4real(m): 4:35am On Jan 06, 2021
Your family hospital...

What if the doctor is the rightful own?
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by lastchild: 4:50am On Jan 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Even though this is a made up story but if we are to assume that it is true then tell her to do as she pleases. it is not an offence to do a DNA test.
what makes you think his story is made up?

only if you know how much doctors are cashing out now just for this DNA trend, as we speak, my cousin just did his own on her daughter and it came out positive

I have a friend who's planning to do this week, I have colleagues who are planning as well, so I don't know why this story which is what's happening everywhere now must be a made up one

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Mjpem23(m): 4:56am On Jan 06, 2021
If you no con post the result tomorrow bros ?

E no go better for you or Mke God punish you.

You’ll have to choose one.

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by showafrica(m): 4:57am On Jan 06, 2021
kingeze88:
I'm married with 2 kids, a boy, and a girl but I trust my wife that is why I have never thought of anything like a DNA test, I didn't do the blood group of my kids to know if they carried my blood group because I know my wife will never bring another man's kids for me. My wife do tell me what's happening at her office, how some of her colleagues are dating their bosses in the office.

When I saw DNA trending on Twitter, I clicked on it where I read the sad news of Mr. Tunde Thomas who died after he discovered that the two kids he thought he was their biological father belong to his Wife's boss, Mr. Adam Nuru of FCMB Bank.

I couldn't sleep that night, I concluded that the next for me is to do the DNA test for my two kids to confirm that I'm their biological father.

Immediately my wife left Home today, thank God schools have closed till further notice, I took my kids to our family hospital to run a DNA test, and the Doctor told me the results will be ready tomorrow.

When my wife arrived this evening, I told her that, the DNA results of our kids will be ready tomorrow.

My wife told me that immediately I bring the results home tomorrow and the results confirmed that I'm their biological father, she will leave my house immediately.

Emotional blackmail... If the you are the father, she is leaving and if you are not, she is still leaving. She is afraid and preparing her mind for the worst.

Ask her, but what if you are not the father, will she still leave?
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by ehinmowo: 4:57am On Jan 06, 2021
kingeze88:

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by omoyeni37: 4:59am On Jan 06, 2021
I don't believe this your story

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Nobody: 5:01am On Jan 06, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Tales by moonlight.

Somebody will stay at the comfort of his old wacky and rusty bed and fabricate storys stories just to score cheap points.

God bless you bro. And some nairaland mofos will immediately go to work to give advice while the motor park urchin will be somewhere laughing.

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:13am On Jan 06, 2021
Must you tell your wife everything that concerns you ? You still don't know what it means to be called a man. In your attempt to clear your own doubts, which is okay,you have called to question the integrity of your wife ! No woman likes that,not even a commercial Prostitute !

Wait until you get the result tomorrow and if it is negative,destroy it immediately and tell your wife that you were only joking about the DNA test. She may want to find out the truth from your children though. You need to deal with that.

Woman are strange creatures and as such,must be carefully handled,especially when it concerns their emotions. If your wife discovers that you truly ran a DNA test for your kids,trust me she will punish you for it. You never can tell the form that punishment will take - formication, emotional blackmail, rudeness and being disrespectful to you intentionally, etc. She will turn a different person entirely and you may not enjoy your marriage and home again.

So,be careful and learn how to keep some stuffs away from women generally. They aren't called women for nothing ; e get why !

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:42am On Jan 06, 2021
Teena18:

grin grin tell her you were just teasing her then buy her a perfume to further appease her.
I sell amazing perfumes and perfume oils that'd make her accept easily.
Though you shouldn't have told her at all sha, pele

Hhahhahah abokis and perfume business grin
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by stormborn28(m): 5:49am On Jan 06, 2021
greggng:
It is criminal for a man to go for DNA test of his children without the wife's consent . Both party must agree
nonsense
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by DaddyGngeess(m): 5:51am On Jan 06, 2021
stupidmod2:
how old are u

My guy chill age has nothing to do with ones reasonings, I am a complete adult...
Peace

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Heartdanny(f): 5:59am On Jan 06, 2021
I don't think it should be an issue if a man decide to conduct a DNA test on his kids. As it has become a topic of discussion, my own husband is not left out he has been telling me what they always reason as men whenever they are together, and my answer is he is free to carry out the test with or without my concert no problem. Some say is a man with trust issues that does that, well who is without a trust issue these days considering the type of stories men hear about DNA these days.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by hotwax: 6:00am On Jan 06, 2021
Rat poison may not make you see tomorrow. Fear women
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by favour32(m): 6:02am On Jan 06, 2021
Na so Wole Soyinka,Chinua Achebe,Dilibe Onyeama and others take write fictional stories nai we take hail them as geniuses?
Clear road even Dundee utd know say na wayo story cool
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by femmoy(m): 6:11am On Jan 06, 2021
Claff123:

[/Hmmmm]

You quoted that long story just because you wanted to write 'hmmm' as a comment,it's like something is wrong with your brain.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by femmoy(m): 6:13am On Jan 06, 2021
heniford2:
Asin eeh that wake up slap with smiling face and a gun or knife in your hand

What do you need gun or knife for when you can easily send her away? Better don't fall victim of being a murderer.
My token.

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by sugarleen: 6:15am On Jan 06, 2021
lalasticlala how far now.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by meobizy(f): 6:16am On Jan 06, 2021
boyjo:

Also do DNA for your wife.

There was a nurse, whose news was on front page here, that swapped close to a 100 babies in Nigerian hospitals.

If the children are not yours, they are also probably not your wife's.
(NOTE: Don't quite this post post rather mention me for a reply, to avoid unnecessary mentions of toher monikers. Thanks).

DICKstractor
Fahdiga
OGWILLS123
kingeze88
MOVIC6
Ojun59
Gaius01
NextD18
Claff123
tnerro1
Kestolove
Kaypaparino
DaddyRochie1642
Dasnan
heniford2
Rhesusmonkey
Kambili999
Tradernaija
talk2hb1
maiquel
Thiwalade
Martinez39s
Teena18
CsTrr
123huawei
Yetmao
123huawei
Pavillon
olufeyikemi90789
jieta
Regex
yetunsbay
Anfield247
Askino
Franktom247
Adaawka1
TOPCRUISE
Missmossy
Panda7
Christistruth00
Kenmatt
franklingud
Better best
Blessednuel
Bigprick9inches
TheRedpillguy
Primrose 9ja
Lamanii22
ogascomax
Drella
Vaughanlanrewaj
greggng
D33types
knowhowk
At10tion
GalRenaissance
AuwalYusuf812
Freelane33
ogascomax
Stomoney
Ariesbull
abimbola74
mulerogold
Akpuobi1
Merits
Obembet
Biafranrealson
Stupidmod2
DaddyGngeess
Sobasojek
Kwara1stso
Jaxxy
Offpoint1
Wartsnigeria
Pat081
sunaizo4real
Mulerorgold
Olakunleyakub
Icumsa45
Chirowman
Hush15
Peacettw
Eriokanmi
Jamesbridget15
damiloladuke
Soderican
Geesaintagape
Keyin
Spafu
Etrouble
xProfx
harmargedon
Aspirebig
Wunna
Cutiekatty
Vokians
Duridadi
Arewatimesng
Waleadeagb

Callidora1
meobizy
Tiswell
HitlerGaddafi
Mummyfour
Emmyjay111
LyfeJennings
Paulianfa

We’re mentioning each other for inane reasons now?

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by MOTIONTECH(m): 6:20am On Jan 06, 2021
kingeze88:

Tor, this one he get as he be.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by HabaHaba: 6:21am On Jan 06, 2021
kingeze88:

You were too fast to tell her about what you did. Firstly, you did not discuss with her before going for the DNA test, so why tell her now that you have initiated it? You were supposed to simply get the results and satisfy your curiosity and fear and of course insecurities.

Sometimes we must think through some ideas thT pops up in our head before carrying them out

For advice : tell her it was a joke, and laugh profusely to make her really feel it was a prank. Then you collect the result, if you're their father JUST LET THE MATTER REST (WITHOUT DISCUSSING IT WITH ANYONE). JUST LET IT DIE.
If the result is otherwise, then... Carry your Cross!!!
Curiosity does kill cats.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by MOTIONTECH(m): 6:23am On Jan 06, 2021
MOVIC6:
Tell her to do her wish, its not a question of trust anymore rather clarification of doubts it need be
"clarification of doubt" very ambiguous abd ubiquitous. What would make you want to "clarification of doubt"?
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by MOTIONTECH(m): 6:24am On Jan 06, 2021
Kestolove:
Let her go, don't beg her she now HV d opportunity to go meet her fcmb MD
women hate themselves, WTF did you just write?
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by firstratedcitiz(m): 6:27am On Jan 06, 2021
Call her bluff. Collect the results and clear your doubts forever.
kingeze88:

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by KingAbdulazeez: 6:28am On Jan 06, 2021
Is DNA Test Now Free That Everyone Is Doing It?

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Zetty177x: 6:35am On Jan 06, 2021
yetmao:
fake story. DNA results dont come next day in Nigeria.

what labs do is to DHL the specimen abroad and receive the results by email.

Give and take 4-5 days on express service.

Are u sure? I heard some outfits do DNA in Lagos

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 06, 2021
kingeze88:

See how you spelt the plural of story. Hmmmm. And you are busy insulting someone. Hmmmm

This guy must be a science student
correct him in case of next time just to avoid grammatical error.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by RayRich(f): 6:39am On Jan 06, 2021
You weren't suppose to tell her all you have to do was to wait for the outcome of the result. You don buy market oga let us know the result as soon as it comes out.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by tinktanker: 6:41am On Jan 06, 2021
kingeze88:

Wait for it. If they're urs tell her ur were joking

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) / 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting / Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.