Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise (48898 Views)

My Husband Is Sleeping With His Brother's Wife, Please Help. / I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman / Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by CoolJul: 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
amazing101x:
I'm in my early 30s, I'm a christian, i'm single , never married and never had kid. I would have loved to marry in my early or late 20s but after several years of chasing true love when my heart was still tender, i've come to realize that love is selfish. Ladies i loved back then don't usually love me and now that i'm financially stable, every ladies seems to love me but i no longer have a tender heart, please don't get me wrong, i'm not wicked, i'm a nice person and i respect women alot but i no longer believe in true love or soul mate.

Now that i've come of age to pick a life partner and get married. To think of spending the rest of my life with one woman is very confusing. But recently i've been thinking of marrying more than one woman , maybe atleast 2. I've talked to some ladies about it, some of them showed remorse and some gladly accepted it. I'm considering marrying educated ladies who won't think of harming each other with charm but would see each other as friends so we can build a family together. Each time i think of marrying more than one wife, i feel more convinced about marriage than thinking of marrying just one.

Please i need your advise.
please remove that part that says you are a CHRISTIAN first, then you can continue.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Sunkyapogee(m): 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
better to marry one and cheat than marrying two.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by PastorandMentor(m): 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
Please go ahead.
Me I'm planning to marry two.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by PastorandMentor(m): 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
Why pretend. Just marry both
Sunkyapogee:
better to marry one and cheat than marrying two.

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by ghettochild4u(m): 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
You will definitely see what u looking for so far u have money

2 Likes

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Sunkyapogee(m): 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
PastorandMentor:
Why pretend. Just marry both
You will still cheat.. Women no dey do men.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
So you think because a lady is educated, it means she won't be diabolic. I laugh in the spiritual realm. If you know what is good for you and your mental health, marry one woman and respect yourself.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by bobluck: 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
amazing101x:
I'm in my early 30s, I'm a christian, i'm single , never married and never had kid. I would have loved to marry in my early or late 20s but after several years of chasing true love when my heart was still tender, i've come to realize that love is selfish. Ladies i loved back then don't usually love me and now that i'm financially stable, every ladies seems to love me but i no longer have a tender heart, please don't get me wrong, i'm not wicked, i'm a nice person and i respect women alot but i no longer believe in true love or soul mate.

Now that i've come of age to pick a life partner and get married. To think of spending the rest of my life with one woman is very confusing. But recently i've been thinking of marrying more than one woman , maybe atleast 2. I've talked to some ladies about it, some of them showed remorse and some gladly accepted it. I'm considering marrying educated ladies who won't think of harming each other with charm but would see each other as friends so we can build a family together. Each time i think of marrying more than one wife, i feel more convinced about marriage than thinking of marrying just one.

Advise ke? How did it make front page sef?

Even one nigerian wife is equivalent of two when u mary two that is four in a way. Do the maths bro....na die be that. To make matta worst na Buhari be president.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by pongwa(m): 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
amazing101x:

find someone you want to spend the rest of your life with first. We will pick it up from there. Honestly, all you need is a consistent babe
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeww
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Amalekki: 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
Go ahead bro... we are behind you grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by providencia(m): 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
Amhappy:
Marry 3 instead
Happy why?
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by PastorandMentor(m): 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
Hahahah. But I'll really love to marry two ooo. I guess I'll be talked bad against and spoken ill off.
Sunkyapogee:

You will still cheat.. Women no dey do men.

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Rocktation(f): 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
I just don't understand how you can link your lack of belief in the existence of love with a desire to marry more than one. The most of your kind, will not marry anybody at all.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by aoofbeautifulme(f): 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
I can't stop laughing
Abeg bro even charm sef get PHD so away with the idea that you are marrying educated women so they won't charm each other
Who do you think the word ignorance is mostly used for
The educated ones ooo
See na ignorance dey lead them to charm especially when frustrated
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by sapeleboi(m): 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
marry now na everything you go carry come nairaland self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Sunkyapogee(m): 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
PastorandMentor:
Hahahah. But I'll really love to marry two ooo. I guess I'll be talked bad against and spoken ill off.
There will never be love in your family..just stick to one.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by omoadeleye(m): 11:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
amazing101x:

Don't suffocate us with children, is either you don't marry at all cause we are too much in Nigeria, now you want to marry two wives again...

Like what a white woman once said, that Nigerians can only make babies and nothing else.

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
amazing101x:

It's a good idea. When you marry more than one, they'll be competing with each other for your attention. Especially since they both will know that none of them is indispensable. Never make a woman feel that you can't live without her, she'll take you to hell. I'm casting my net for a second wife myself; maybe a young widow with one or two kids; and I might even take a third later. I think three is the maximum I'll consider marrying.

And you're right. Love is nonsense. When you want to pick wives, pick them with complete objectivity.

Good luck.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by jimcaddy(m): 11:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
Bros think am well well... Marriage no be child's play.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by ngoziwrites(f): 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
You are not facing the root of your problem. You are scared of being vulnerable, of being open. You don't believe in love anymore.

Do you think getting married to two women will change this? It won't. More questions will continue to come up.

If you are scared of being hurt, deceived, being cheated and getting broken then you need to address this and the solution isn't getting married to two women.

You are trying to avoid trouble but you are only getting yourself into more.

You have questions but those women don't have the answers, even if they do, you won't see it because there is a fault you need to address.

You need to redefine yourself and your values. What do u want in a woman? What can a woman give u that can make u contented?

Look for qualities you want in a person, when you find that then fall in love. Do not fall in love first.

Love who you marry not necessarily marry who you love.

Marrying two women will not take away your fears: Face it! Conquer it. That's where your true happiness lies; Defeating your fears.

Only then would you be able to see thru a woman.

Forget all the talk of you are rich now, everyone loves you: It's a dirty world. Even your male friends love you more and give you fake smiles.

To see clearly, you need to rid yourself off those fears.

#MyPenBleeds!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by BSdetector: 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
It's all good, just know that it costs at least #10m to raise a child to the age of 25 on an average life. It's possible that each wife will birth 4kids each making 8. That's #80mill~#70mill, if you want them to have the best life and school at good schools it will cost you at least #100mill per child...Corona school (a top school in lagos) costs #2mill per term alone. And all this calculation isn't considering inflation. If you really want to go into a polygamous marriage consider having at least #50billion in cash and investments(#50billion becus Nigerian banks give an interest rate of around 10% per year, so if you simply leave that money in the bank you'd be getting around #500mill per year stress free), also ensure you don't do a court marriage or simply ensure both women sign a pre nup. Buy a big house with a king seized bed and 4 cars and a minivan and you're good to go. Good luck man.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by phorget(m): 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
You wan marry two wives when you never even marry one before, which kain wahala be dis kwanu? undecided
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by segun18(m): 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
Oluromantic:
Me weh come from polygamous background, I no go advice make you marry 2 wives o no matter how much you get money. Forget education, I no wan call you mumu. Who tell you say education dey avoid charm in women...see mumu o. You just wan use your life play game.

Now that you've grown mature and decisive. Get a woman that you're compatible with and groom her to your taste. Let her know your firm standards and stick to her. A good woman will not only respect you, she won't be able to look you in the eye when she offends you.

Two wives no be solution. Once you marry two, the desire to marry the third and fourth will grow in you and your poverty will advance

My brother let him leap into wahala make devil flog am well down the road
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by nnamdiosu(m): 11:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
This isnt the jokes section pls
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by crafteck(m): 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
Same here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by gregyboy(m): 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
amazing101x:

Can we use you as modern experiment

We support you, on the basis you will give us daily feedback on your marriage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Liposure: 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
grandlexuz:
Just marry one and have a confirmed mistress outside. I have seen a couple of friends enjoying life to the fullest through that.

A wife at home and a certified mistress out there. It was same with Prince Charles. While married to Dianna Camilla was his certified mistress.

you cant eat your cake and have it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by kennyflames(m): 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
amazing101x:

grin

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Rukkie2: 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
Now early grave dey call u
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Seyzcham91(m): 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
as a real nigga like you! we on this together

i sight you nigga
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Although as a real niggarrr I don't want anything marriage
Baby mama sure me die
Because marriage na scam

But if you must marry niggarrrr

Don't marry more than one wife

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Originalsly: 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
Hmmm..... you must be a high stakes gambler. After thirtysomething years trodding this earth with women plenty like ants...... you can't find a single one to carry on a healthy relationship. But here you are ... mind can't focus on one.... only two.... the type of man who can't lift one sack Dangote cement... but want to fetch two at a time. But don't let me discourage you....go ahead ... pick your wives... we'll be right here waiting for your lamentations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.