Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,435 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise (48271 Views)

I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman / Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! / "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by horlakunle25(m): 5:17am On Jan 10, 2021
amazing101x:
I'm in my early 30s, I'm a christian, i'm single , never married and never had kid. I would have loved to marry in my early or late 20s but after several years of chasing true love when my heart was still tender, i've come to realize that love is selfish. Ladies i loved back then don't usually love me and now that i'm financially stable, every ladies seems to love me but i no longer have a tender heart, please don't get me wrong, i'm not wicked, i'm a nice person and i respect women alot but i no longer believe in true love or soul mate.

Now that i've come of age to pick a life partner and get married. To think of spending the rest of my life with one woman is very confusing. But recently i've been thinking of marrying more than one woman , maybe atleast 2. I've talked to some ladies about it, some of them showed remorse and some gladly accepted it. I'm considering marrying educated ladies who won't think of harming each other with charm but would see each other as friends so we can build a family together. Each time i think of marrying more than one wife, i feel more convinced about marriage than thinking of marrying just one.

Please i need your advise.
hmmmmmm!! educated ladies bro na dem be regular customer for herbalist office and endtime pastor and alfa office, no go think am ooo!! but make sure you think am well......!!
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by teniyi(m): 5:21am On Jan 10, 2021
amazing101x:
I'm in my early 30s, I'm a christian, i'm single , never married and never had kid. I would have loved to marry in my early or late 20s but after several years of chasing true love when my heart was still tender, i've come to realize that love is selfish. Ladies i loved back then don't usually love me and now that i'm financially stable, every ladies seems to love me but i no longer have a tender heart, please don't get me wrong, i'm not wicked, i'm a nice person and i respect women alot but i no longer believe in true love or soul mate.

Now that i've come of age to pick a life partner and get married. To think of spending the rest of my life with one woman is very confusing. But recently i've been thinking of marrying more than one woman , maybe atleast 2. I've talked to some ladies about it, some of them showed remorse and some gladly accepted it. I'm considering marrying educated ladies who won't think of harming each other with charm but would see each other as friends so we can build a family together. Each time i think of marrying more than one wife, i feel more convinced about marriage than thinking of marrying just one.

I knew many will advice you against this but please pray and go ahead. You hit your target with polygamy and many who discouraged you will jealous of you in the future if you do.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Wartsnigeria: 5:22am On Jan 10, 2021
doggedfighter:

Warts , are you sure we're on the same page? grin grin grin

grin grin mixup I guess.

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by bluecircle470: 5:22am On Jan 10, 2021
Please don’t let it pass 4 wives
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Slurity(m): 5:50am On Jan 10, 2021
amazing101x:

Your heart is the white house of selfishness, you think of satisfying yourself at the expense of your children to come. Look around you, what you see now that make you think of capable of handling two women WILL NOT ALWAYS BE THERE.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by oma19(f): 6:02am On Jan 10, 2021
At first it would look good but is not advisable.
Question for you
Are you from a polygamous family?

REASONS YOU SHOULD NOT
1) You won't be able to love the two wives equally.
2) Comparing the two characters, hmmmm very dangerous.
3) Love for the children if not equal wahala.
4) Demand from both wives and children may drive you nuts.
5) If maybe, I said if maybe you become financially weak and no support from both side.
6) if one decides to support you and the other did not instant dislike may lead to hate.
7) If you do not train them well, when you die world war everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Roozzaay(m): 6:05am On Jan 10, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
Good idea instead of a hoe fighting with you they will be fighting each other.
You're the MAN cool
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by At10tion: 6:06am On Jan 10, 2021
amazing101x:

you're thinking of marrying two wives because you have money! When that money fly away your head will correct!

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by chinonyinye: 6:09am On Jan 10, 2021
amazing101x:

Good morning op o, are you sure you are really a Christian or just a church goer? Cos no Christian will type this thing you just typed here. Anyways don't come and disturb us in the future that we should advice you o when things backfire.

Those advising you to 'run am',, ask them if they also married more than a wife. Pls don't destroy your future and make your children start resenting you in future oo. Just saying. Cos I know many people born in polygamous homes are always resentful and tend to fight tooth and nail especially after the demise of the father.

What if your finances go south after a few years nko? Pls think well oo

Shall advise yourself well!
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by cevek11: 6:09am On Jan 10, 2021
Hope you know what Solomon said at the end

All is vanity...

Liposure:
You are not alone bro. If i have my way i would marry in multiples like king solomon, but you know women and their wahala (dem no dey ever gree 4 demselves)

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Igbudu8: 6:16am On Jan 10, 2021
amazing101x:

Nice one Bro, you can start with at least 10 and you will see the beauty of getting married. Your idea isn't bad at all. May God bless ur union in advance.

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by TruthSeeker1: 6:16am On Jan 10, 2021
Man is naturally polygamous in nature. It takes a great deal of self-control for any man to remain faithful to a single partner.
The obvious truth is that man naturally has a much greater sexual appetite than woman. Hence, a single man is enough to satisfy a woman sexually, but it will take multiple women to satisfy man.
Unfortunately, the modern society has made one man-one woman the standard of marriage.

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by bularuz(m): 6:19am On Jan 10, 2021
I suggest you marry one wife first, if you feel you can cope before marrying more wives
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Sunkyapogee(m): 6:19am On Jan 10, 2021
freeman5050:

@Sunkyapogee Nwa....who told you that Love exists?? Have you considered where you love but your spouse does not reciprocate, what would you do then?
I guess you have not experience any self
Not really about your spouse but your children.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Opybid: 6:21am On Jan 10, 2021
Marry one wife and show her love and build your home together. Forget the past and move on. "Two wives na double wahala".
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by nurusystem(m): 6:25am On Jan 10, 2021
You're free Exodus 21:10
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Mvena(f): 6:26am On Jan 10, 2021
LA LA LA LA....
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by jacoik(m): 6:26am On Jan 10, 2021
Oluromantic:
Me weh come from polygamous background, I no go advice make you marry 2 wives o no matter how much you get money. Forget education, I no wan call you mumu. Who tell you say education dey avoid charm in women...see mumu o. You just wan use your life play game.

Now that you've grown mature and decisive. Get a woman that you're compatible with and groom her to your taste. Let her know your firm standards and stick to her. A good woman will not only respect you, she won't be able to look you in the eye when she offends you.

Two wives no be solution. Once you marry two, the desire to marry the third and fourth will grow in you and your poverty will advance
end of discussion
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by frozen70(f): 6:31am On Jan 10, 2021
amazing101x:

Being educated as a wife is not enough for two women to live peacefully it will rather toughen things because they will have their own differences

Managing one wife is challenging talk more of when they are two or more as wives

If you think you have what it takes to survive two wives then go for it
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Kay25(m): 6:32am On Jan 10, 2021
amazing101x:

Follow godly principles..what is your financial capacity if you would marry 2?if not you have just married 2 who will end promiscuous.2 how do you think of balancing love among them?or else you won't live too long with the problem of marriage..3 jealousy can never be taken out of women so Dont believe they won't harm themselves.4 the root of your problem is what you need to address and that's lack of love and self acceptance you have not accepted who you are you just want others to massage your ego to feel alright.quench the hatred in you stop looking at your past move on and love yourself the one that will love you will genuinely show up
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by merry101: 6:34am On Jan 10, 2021
Educated woman no go think about charm... how e take connect? Any modafuka can use jazz ODE
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by tunwumi: 6:34am On Jan 10, 2021
Don't marry them. Make them baby mama so you can continue to enjoy like. What do I know self?

amazing101x:

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by abbey621(m): 6:38am On Jan 10, 2021
The mumu talk say him dey financially stable grin grin grin. Even Dangote wey get money like stars in the sky never commit to any woman. The mumu talk say educated women no fit do jazz, bro your masquerade don enter express, in fact na 18 wheel trailer dey target your head....Kontinew grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by aragon4realz(m): 6:39am On Jan 10, 2021
see this young man...you haven't stepped into one and you are talking about two..step in first I promise you your life will change.infact come back and talk about second wife when you're already married to one
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by DollarBuddy: 6:39am On Jan 10, 2021
Ishilove:

You haven't even married one and you're already thinking of polygamy? It is the ladies who will enter your trap with their eyes wide open that I pity.

What am I even saying sef? Na you I go pity las las. Don't try us o, we are deadly grin tongue

Warning from a Vagina person.... oh boy you better change your mind o. She said they're deadly o.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by DollarBuddy: 6:42am On Jan 10, 2021
After marrying 2 wives and truly facing the heat of it, OP go soon create another thread;

"Help! my two wives want to kill me with quarrel And fight"
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by anataala: 6:43am On Jan 10, 2021
Let me correct you it’s only Muslims that have more than one wife in Nigeria even the followers of chris are not left behind, my neigbour is a pastor and he has 2 wife
bigpicture001:

Just say ur a muslim( hence permissible)..or want to go the way of your father( no one is stopping you)....you now want to say that tony elumelu,bill gate etc dt are with one wife and have peace dont know wot they are doing.....baba,ur life, ur problem!
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by dhtml6(m): 6:44am On Jan 10, 2021
@OP, I dont need to say much. Marry one fess and observe after 1 year --- decided if you want to add another one.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by akigbemaru: 6:47am On Jan 10, 2021
amazing101x:

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Mekudi: 6:49am On Jan 10, 2021
freeman5050:

My brother, you be correct guy. I am married with a son already. But I am considering of getting second one and keep her in another city. I like kids, but my major issue why I put it into consideration due to my current wife whom I love so much give me more headaches over unnecessary issues. So I think I need to search for more calm person but my wife will not know now till when we get to 55 and above.
will you let your parent / siblings know about it, if yes, don't you think one of them can tell you wife
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Tushed: 6:57am On Jan 10, 2021
it is good
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by hope4nigeria(m): 6:59am On Jan 10, 2021
amazing101x:

moving close to your grave, go ahead, we dey your back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.