Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,575 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise (48277 Views)

I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman / Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! / "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Sterope(f): 1:52am On Jan 10, 2021
Whatever
Oluromantic:

Lol. You have a contrite heart, you need a broken spirit.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Heavance(m): 1:53am On Jan 10, 2021
Ask yourself questions before you go ahead.
What drives that desire?
Is it sex, because you will not even want it after a year in it or after 2kids.
Is it the possession of their beauty, all those packaged butt, face, boobs, hips..... They will fade away into thin air, you will see them naked and your manhood won't stand... You know why? Life would have started showing you shege.
Is it the sweet talks over the phone, or the sweet talks when they see you? Go and check the statistics of married couples during the pandemic and see how people actually want out, just because they were indoor with their spouse and they have seen their true colour.
Ask yourself deep questions o, because nairaland people have kept your file now, when you come back to tell them you want to divorce or want out, they will bring this file out from the vault (Dem no different from village people o grin).
You only crave the desire because you have not married one yet, and stayed at least quarter of your age. I think when you do, you won't dare add more problems to your early life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Oluromantic: 1:55am On Jan 10, 2021
Sterope:
Whatever?

You have a personal problem, seek help
No you should. Submission is your Creator's command. Any exposure that disregards that command is absolute rubbish. You didn't create yourself and you don't have to be religious to understand. It's simple. His duty is to love, yours is to submit. Align your life towards that
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Sterope(f): 2:01am On Jan 10, 2021
My God didn't ask me to submit to another faulty human. Submission is for him only. If he did, he should have given me limited ability to decide and should have made men so purrfect, so smart. We won't be fighting wars on so many levels and all countries would be perfect to live in and many women won't complain about sexual assault, rape and domestic abuse. We would the absolute trust and confidence in men. If I am not acting according to plan, that can't be my fault.

You are an example that God did not intend u to be a leader of anything, not even a baby.

Oluromantic:

No you should. Submission bus your Creator's command. Any exposure that disregards that command is absolute rubbish. You didn't create yourself and you don't have to be religious to understand. It's simple.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Oluromantic: 2:05am On Jan 10, 2021
Sterope:
My God didn't ask me to submit to another faulty human. Submission is for him only. If he did, he should have given me limited ability to decide and should have made men so purrfect, so smart. We won't be fighting wars on so many levels and all countries would be perfect to live in and many women won't complain about sexual assault, rape and domestic abuse. We would the absolute trust and confidence in men.

You are an example that God did not intend u to be a leader of anything, not even a baby.

Lol. I hope on maturity for you. You'll change beyond your imaginations.

BTW nice to meet you. Where are you located?
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Sterope(f): 2:09am On Jan 10, 2021
Do you pay attention to children?

1. Without a philosophy class, they already grasp the elements of fairness and justice
2. Before they are two, they realise that adults' knowledge is limited to what their eyes can see
3. They argue and ask questions
4. The smart ones will correct you when they believe they are wrong
5. They learn to lie when they realise you don't know everything
6. When they grow up, they chart their own lives despite their upbringing

Toddlers and Children understand you are faulty

Then you expect a human to believe you are more than this because you have a penis? grin

Oluromantic:

No you should. Submission is your Creator's command. Any exposure that disregards that command is absolute rubbish. You didn't create yourself and you don't have to be religious to understand. It's simple. His duty is to love, yours is to submit. Align your life towards that

2 Likes

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Yankee101: 2:10am On Jan 10, 2021
Stop
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Sterope(f): 2:11am On Jan 10, 2021
I don't share the same feeling with a man that thinks I need to be groomed. I would rather choke and die than think otherwise.

Oluromantic:

Lol. I hope on maturity for you. You'll change beyond your imaginations.

BTW nice to meet you. Where are you located?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Oluromantic: 2:18am On Jan 10, 2021
Sterope:
I don't share the same feeling with a man that thinks I need to be groomed. I would rather choke and die than think otherwise.

You should learn to believe in the great things you don't know you can do o. Do you know you can be friends with someone ignoring your differences? Come on, you can share interests on areas you're United. I don't judge people at all. It's the thread's topic that brought about tonight's argument. I'm so sure there are lots of fascinating things about you aside this.

I'll PM you joor. Emi on shey olukoso o
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Sterope(f): 2:22am On Jan 10, 2021
I have a problem with you thinking women should be groomed and submissive. I am not that open-minded, please.

Oluromantic:

You should learn to believe in the great things you don't know you can do o. Do you know yo can be friends with someone ignoring your differences? Come on, you can share interests on areas you're United. I don't judge people at all. It's the thread's topic that brought about tonight's argument. I'm so sure there are lots of fascinating things about you aside this.

I'll PM you joor. Emi on shey olukoso o

2 Likes

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Oluromantic: 2:22am On Jan 10, 2021
Sterope:

I've sent you a PM. I promise not to judge your views about what we discussed tonight
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Sterope(f): 2:24am On Jan 10, 2021
I am not interested please
Oluromantic:

I've sent you a PM. I promise not to judge your views about what we discussed tonight

2 Likes

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Oluromantic: 2:24am On Jan 10, 2021
Sterope:

I have a problem with you thinking women should be groomed and submissive. I am not that open-minded, please.

Ok can we discuss that privately. I'll try to hear your view. Besides. I mean it as an act of love. Grooming is a love act not a domineering practice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Oluromantic: 2:25am On Jan 10, 2021
Sterope:
I am not interested please
Hmmm sterope. It's me o. Emi ma ni. Koda o.

Just give me a trial first. I'm not a chauvinist
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Afowosere: 2:29am On Jan 10, 2021
I will advice you to look for twin sisters who are willing to marry same man. That way, there won't be so much drama and you can enjoy 3some in peace. Each will look out for the happiness of the other.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by samx4real(m): 2:45am On Jan 10, 2021
amazing101x:
I'm in my early 30s, I'm a christian, i'm single , never married and never had kid. I would have loved to marry in my early or late 20s but after several years of chasing true love when my heart was still tender, i've come to realize that love is selfish. Ladies i loved back then don't usually love me and now that i'm financially stable, every ladies seems to love me but i no longer have a tender heart, please don't get me wrong, i'm not wicked, i'm a nice person and i respect women alot but i no longer believe in true love or soul mate.

Now that i've come of age to pick a life partner and get married. To think of spending the rest of my life with one woman is very confusing. But recently i've been thinking of marrying more than one woman , maybe atleast 2. I've talked to some ladies about it, some of them showed remorse and some gladly accepted it. I'm considering marrying educated ladies who won't think of harming each other with charm but would see each other as friends so we can build a family together. Each time i think of marrying more than one wife, i feel more convinced about marriage than thinking of marrying just one.

Please i need your advise.

Pls don't use because of heart break to put yourself into future trouble.

You might think you have money now, so no problem... My brother, marrying more than one woman will finish your money, because what you did for one, you will do for all.

After they have given birth, you will have to take care of each of their children.

Pls it's better you marry just one. If it beauty u want? go for the one you think is d best. If it is education, do the same... Anyone you want, pls just make sure that one is d best for u and stick by her.

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by zakkxx: 2:57am On Jan 10, 2021
I dont wan to call u werey! two? Hell fire will be your portion on earth and heaven.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by femalecobra: 2:58am On Jan 10, 2021
Oluromantic:
Me weh come from polygamous background, I no go advice make you marry 2 wives o no matter how much you get money. Forget education, I no wan call you mumu. Who tell you say education dey avoid charm in women...see mumu o. You just wan use your life play game.

Now that you've grown mature and decisive. Get a woman that you're compatible with and groom her to your taste. Let her know your firm standards and stick to her. A good woman will not only respect you, she won't be able to look you in the eye when she offends you.

Two wives no be solution. Once you marry two, the desire to marry the third and fourth will grow in you and your poverty will advance
She won’t look u in eye wen she offends you?
Are u raising a slave as wife
I fear ur mentality subtly from afar

2 Likes

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by molbic(m): 3:04am On Jan 10, 2021
ONE thing I've come to realize is that marrying more than one wife is like a curse once you do it one of your child must take after you.marrying more than one wife is not an achievement unless you are a poor muslim from the north
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Xmuslim: 3:10am On Jan 10, 2021
Go ahead brother. Men are polygamous in nature

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Burgerlomo: 3:10am On Jan 10, 2021
Go ahead bro, dem no dey tell small pikin make im no play with fire grin
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by WriterX(m): 3:11am On Jan 10, 2021
am still trying to find the real reason why you would want to marry two wives, anyways your decision though.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Jeterry(m): 3:26am On Jan 10, 2021
If you can take care of them equally I don’t see why not. Women love to be comfortable, know that

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by jeff1607(m): 3:30am On Jan 10, 2021
Oluromantic:
Me weh come from polygamous background, I no go advice make you marry 2 wives o no matter how much you get money. Forget education, I no wan call you mumu. Who tell you say education dey avoid charm in women...see mumu o. You just wan use your life play game.

Now that you've grown mature and decisive. Get a woman that you're compatible with and groom her to your taste. Let her know your firm standards and stick to her. A good woman will not only respect you, she won't be able to look you in the eye when she offends you.

Two wives no be solution. Once you marry two, the desire to marry the third and fourth will grow in you and your poverty will advance

Finding such a woman is like looking for a needle in a haystack
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by therajah: 3:30am On Jan 10, 2021
amazing101x:
I'm in my early 30s, I'm a christian, i'm single , never married and never had kid. I would have loved to marry in my early or late 20s but after several years of chasing true love when my heart was still tender, i've come to realize that love is selfish. Ladies i loved back then don't usually love me and now that i'm financially stable, every ladies seems to love me but i no longer have a tender heart, please don't get me wrong, i'm not wicked, i'm a nice person and i respect women alot but i no longer believe in true love or soul mate.

Now that i've come of age to pick a life partner and get married. To think of spending the rest of my life with one woman is very confusing. But recently i've been thinking of marrying more than one woman , maybe atleast 2. I've talked to some ladies about it, some of them showed remorse and some gladly accepted it. I'm considering marrying educated ladies who won't think of harming each other with charm but would see each other as friends so we can build a family together. Each time i think of marrying more than one wife, i feel more convinced about marriage than thinking of marrying just one.

Who did u offend?

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by whirlout: 3:48am On Jan 10, 2021
You are not serious. Educated ladies that won't harm each other with charm, "Do you know how uneducated or how retarde.d that sounds" Hatred isn't born from lack of been educated. It breeds out of competition and rivalry. When you have two human competing for the same thing, jealously and hatred will surface. It is human nature and that is exactly what you will create. Just hope that it isn't one with malicious intent and that you cannot predict no matter how much you wish for it.

Multiple wives have worked out in some homes, but it is typically with rich guys or with guys who marry uneducated women. And who is to say the urge to marry a third, a fourth won't arise. It has also sent men to early graves, destroyed homes so be careful what you wish. You are only 30 and you 've done well so far according to you and by so doing you 've been able to sidetrack the village people, DON'T allow them in at this point.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by lordswill03: 4:17am On Jan 10, 2021
So the only think that came through your mind after this your new found wealth is to marry at "at least" two wives? Odikwa egwu...in my mother's voice
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by nwakibe: 4:27am On Jan 10, 2021
Marry one first. By the time you are done marrying one, you won't think of getting the second one. One woman is even too much for me. If it is possible, I would like to share one woman with another man.

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Shopatcandice(f): 4:44am On Jan 10, 2021
amazing101x:

You are suffering from PRIDE. You see, you don get small cash now, your true self is out.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by mysteryman2014: 5:01am On Jan 10, 2021
amazing101x:

Who ever told u educated will never harm themselves with charms is deceiving u.

All women are jealous, so erase the thoughts that when u marry educated women that guarantee peace, far from it.

One woman one headache two women in same house bro na ya grave u dey dig.

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by OtunbaDayo: 5:02am On Jan 10, 2021
Kingosytex:

You know why I like you?

You are always plain. cheesy grin cheesy

Then marry her too now
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by mu2sa2: 5:10am On Jan 10, 2021
Ardar:
Future wailing awaits this one.

No be nairaland we dey? You will soon come back and complain again.
He may not come back here to complain. He may go to Twitter or Facebook, or even beer parlours.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church / My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.