Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise (48283 Views)

I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman / Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! / "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by uthlaw: 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
Ishilove:

You haven't even married one and you're already thinking of polygamy? It is the ladies who will enter your trap with their eyes wide open that I pity.

What am I even saying sef? Na you I go pity las las. Don't try us o, we are deadly grin tongue
exactly,that why I never think to get married just have children!
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by LordOfTheGame: 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
Hahahhahaha guy man want to enjoy party legitimately. Go ahead bro and help reduce the number of single girls.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Almunjid(m): 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Although as a real niggarrr I don't want anything marriage
Baby mama sure me die
Because marriage na scam

But if you must marry niggarrrr

Don't marry more than one wife

If you're a product of a short term relationship, it's understandable. But if ur parents got married b4 giving birth to u and you're now calling their union a scam, then ur entire life is a scam.
One disadvantage of children raised by single Mum is that they don't get along with their Fathers. In some cases their mothers may be the cause, they may poison ur children minds against u when they no longer get all what they want from u. No matter how u tried as a father, ur children will always be seeing u as a stranger that comes to visit them once in a while. Ur relationship with them will be like that of friends, u don't share any bond with them. Bond has already been established between them and their mothers. In ur old age you'll start fighting for their attention, care and love. Then you'll realize that the baby mama u tot was sure for u is a mirage.

Peace!

5 Likes

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by KingLion007(m): 11:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
Issorite....You can't stand two pussies in marriage in this our generation...So babymama sure me pass...two pussies for marriage odd too big...why not go for small odd which is babymama and stake high to stand a chance of surviving...My Opinion though
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by wheelchairboy(m): 11:39pm On Jan 09, 2021
amazing101x:
I'm in my early 30s, I'm a christian, i'm single , never married and never had kid. I would have loved to marry in my early or late 20s but after several years of chasing true love when my heart was still tender, i've come to realize that love is selfish. Ladies i loved back then don't usually love me and now that i'm financially stable, every ladies seems to love me but i no longer have a tender heart, please don't get me wrong, i'm not wicked, i'm a nice person and i respect women alot but i no longer believe in true love or soul mate.

Now that i've come of age to pick a life partner and get married. To think of spending the rest of my life with one woman is very confusing. But recently i've been thinking of marrying more than one woman , maybe atleast 2. I've talked to some ladies about it, some of them showed remorse and some gladly accepted it. I'm considering marrying educated ladies who won't think of harming each other with charm but would see each other as friends so we can build a family together. Each time i think of marrying more than one wife, i feel more convinced about marriage than thinking of marrying just one.

Please i need your advise.

Even professors dey carry sacrifice
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Drone95(m): 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2021
amazing101x:
I'm in my early 30s, I'm a christian, i'm single , never married and never had kid. I would have loved to marry in my early or late 20s but after several years of chasing true love when my heart was still tender, i've come to realize that love is selfish. Ladies i loved back then don't usually love me and now that i'm financially stable, every ladies seems to love me but i no longer have a tender heart, please don't get me wrong, i'm not wicked, i'm a nice person and i respect women alot but i no longer believe in true love or soul mate.

Now that i've come of age to pick a life partner and get married. To think of spending the rest of my life with one woman is very confusing. But recently i've been thinking of marrying more than one woman , maybe atleast 2. I've talked to some ladies about it, some of them showed remorse and some gladly accepted it. I'm considering marrying educated ladies who won't think of harming each other with charm but would see each other as friends so we can build a family together. Each time i think of marrying more than one wife, i feel more convinced about marriage than thinking of marrying just one.

follow ur heart bro, the future is bright!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by ikeseeholdings1(m): 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
The best gift a man can give to himself is getting married to three women....go ahead brother,i can equally give you My own to join and make them four

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Globalistic(f): 11:42pm On Jan 09, 2021
Since you are financially stable, I think two women won't be enough for you. Kindly make it five women that are matured and educated.

Shebi you want to die before your time? Ewu!
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by bluefilm: 11:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
amazing101x:

Go for it.

Make it three sef.

Nothing do you.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Oluromantic: 11:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
Sterope:
Is he Sangō Olukoso? grin

The idea of grooming someone doesn't that sound iffy and narcissistic to you. I am assuming the woman we are talking about is a full-grown adult with all the experiences and intelligence expected from an adult.

A big yes. Perhaps you've been deeply influenced by the modern day civilization, divorce bla bla. A submissive woman will be happy to be groomed. If you're not one, start working towards being one i suggest, your temperament or profession regardless. This isn't about being chauvinistic.

That's where the title "bridegroom" came from. A man is to groom the bride. That's God's(the creator of marriage) idea. But these days people believe they know a lot about marriage and relationship more that the creator who initiated the idea and so they bring lots of confusing ideas to relationship problems whereas the simple solution exists

Any conscience-stricken woman will have no problem with the embolden in your quote. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by dododawa1: 11:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
bro,I dey your back married TWO sure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
Better to have one wife and perhaps a few girlfriends.

Two wives na lifelong drama. Drama that will even outlive you, especially if properties are involved.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by chaloskyx: 11:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
MY ADVISE IS TO MARRY 12 WIVES CAUSE IF YOU MARRY JUST 2 YOU PROBABLY WOULD GET BORED BUT IF YOU MARRY 12 AT LEAST YOU CAN ROTATE THEM MONTHLY THAT WAY YOU WONT GET BORED CAUSE FOR YOU IN THIS HARSH NIG ECONOMY TO THINK OF MARRYING 2 WIVES THEN AM SURE YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE TO ACCOMMODATE 12....GOODLUCK P. GET READY TO DO DNA CHECK CAUSE THEY WOULD OBVIOUSLY BE TAKING THE D SOMEWHERE ELSE

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Akuruoulo(m): 11:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
Good idea instead of a hoe fighting with you they will be fighting each other.
YOUR OWN IDEA EEH

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Sexietharam(f): 11:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Akuruoulo(m): 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2021
bigpicture001:

Just say ur a muslim( hence permissible)..or want to go the way of your father( no one is stopping you)....you now want to say that tony elumelu,bill gate etc dt are with one wife and have peace dont know wot they are doing.....baba,ur life, ur problem!
THIS IS NT ABOUT BEEN A MUSLIM BRO. KEEP MUSLIMS OUT OF SOMF SHITS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Akuruoulo(m): 11:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
Ishilove:

You haven't even married one and you're already thinking of polygamy? It is the ladies who will enter your trap with their eyes wide open that I pity.

What am I even saying sef? Na you I go pity las las. Don't try us o, we are deadly grin tongue
WHAT A VENOMIOUS TRUTH
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Toosure70: 11:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
I'm on number 3 now but I'm planning to do away with them and remain single for life. Fear woman.

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Bosun13: 12:00am On Jan 10, 2021
Go ahead and marry them.
The problem is that people scared to marry 2wife bcs of bad experience gain frm our fathers ....and a man that doesn't hv experience abt women will come here to rant abt two wife is not good..of which he spoke abt follow follow comment of inexperience ppl here and thr.... I have two wives and I boldly tell u two wife is perfectly OK than one wife in evry ramifications...
Single wife = Another slave trade..nt by whites bt by women.
Two wives =liberation frm bad ideologies of one particular tribe or nation....

8 Likes

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by meobizy(f): 12:01am On Jan 10, 2021
1. Carry your cross.

2. If you want, you can marry up to eight and even ten women. After the second wife, the rest start bursting out of the woodworks.

3. More than one wife is the quickest way to poverty mentality. Some governors are scared to leave their position because fending for their four wives and thirty plus children gives them sleepless nights.

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Worksunlimited: 12:02am On Jan 10, 2021
amazing101x:

If you know how many educated ladies that use charms, you will control+delete that perspective of yours...
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 10, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
abeg what's the meaning of the nonsense you wrote everything jusss disgusting as forkkk, mumu

wetin concern us mtchweeew undecided

Looks like you're filled with confusion & bitterness angry

Na you dey shout "eleriibu" on threads.

I just hope you change your ways in 2021.

No offense

SILENTandSMART2:

koburu smiley

Kobaje grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by alizma: 12:03am On Jan 10, 2021
amazing101x:

Have you also consider being husband number 2 without thinking of harming the other with charm but rather consider him as your friend?
If you need advice go straight and ask but stop this childish thought of what you want the two women to be to each other. That is emotional issues that you personally don't even have control over your own talk more of other peoples' own

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by golddare: 12:04am On Jan 10, 2021
amazing101x:

Fear the one way gree with you but you see those ones that refused are honest. No woman want rival and education has nothing to do with it.

Finally, try marry one first before you go know whether you get mind for two or more,

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by seunayantokun(m): 12:06am On Jan 10, 2021
Congratulations on your wonderful consideration!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by NiklauseFred(m): 12:08am On Jan 10, 2021
Well sir I hope we don't get to read a bad headline in ten years time cos me Na canny I go dey dey read am oo

Follow ur heart man if it will make you happy and ur 'wives' will accept to live in peace and the money wink
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Eriokanmi: 12:15am On Jan 10, 2021
One of the utopian writers spotted. Dem get plenty monikers for here with fake love stories. He even registered this one last week def. Una no dey tayaaa! This is 2021.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by freeman5050: 12:16am On Jan 10, 2021
amazing101x:

My brother, you be correct guy. I am married with a son already. But I am considering of getting second one and keep her in another city. I like kids, but my major issue why I put it into consideration due to my current wife whom I love so much give me more headaches over unnecessary issues. So I think I need to search for more calm person but my wife will not know now till when we get to 55 and above.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Yeyenairaland(m): 12:18am On Jan 10, 2021
Your intuition is telling you something but you just want some validation from NL

Go ahead with whatever your mind is louder on shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by delishpot: 12:20am On Jan 10, 2021
amazing101x:

Funny you. They will see each other as friends for as long as their kids are on thr same level. The moment one's kid(s) don dey shine pass the other one own.... na then you go know say khaki no be leather. I hooe they frustrate you too grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Sterope(f): 12:21am On Jan 10, 2021
He could get a dog not cats or women. Dogs are more malleable.

I don't care about what you think.

Oluromantic:

A big yes. Perhaps you've been deeply influenced by the modern day civilization, divorce bla bla. A submissive woman will be happy to be groomed. If you're not one, start working towards being one i suggest, your temperament or profession regardless. This isn't about being chauvinistic.

That's where the title "bridegroom" came from. A man is to groom the bride. That's God's(the creator of marriage) idea. But these days people believe they know a lot about marriage and relationship more that the creator who initiated the idea and so they bring lots of confusing ideas to relationship problems whereas the simple solution exists

Any conscience-stricken woman will have no problem with the embolden in your quote. Simple.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Sterope(f): 12:22am On Jan 10, 2021
Number 3 is not true.

meobizy:
1. Carry your cross.

2. If you want, you can marry up to eight and even ten women. After the second wife, the rest start bursting out of the woodworks.

3. More than one wife is the quickest way to poverty mentality. Some governors are scared to leave their position because fending for their four wives and thirty plus children gives them sleepless nights.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo / At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.