Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise (48225 Views)

I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman / Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! / "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by delishpot: 12:23am On Jan 10, 2021
Oluromantic:

A big yes. Perhaps you've been deeply influenced by the modern day civilization, divorce bla bla. A submissive woman will be happy to be groomed. If you're not one, start working towards being one i suggest, your temperament or profession regardless. This isn't about being chauvinistic.

That's where the title "bridegroom" came from. A man is to groom the bride. That's God's(the creator of marriage) idea. But these days people believe they know a lot about marriage and relationship more that the creator who initiated the idea and so they bring lots of confusing ideas to relationship problems whereas the simple solution exists

Any conscience-stricken woman will have no problem with the embolden in your quote. Simple.

How ignorant people speak with such confidence is interesting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Sterope(f): 12:23am On Jan 10, 2021
Is your wife going to stop giving you unnecessary headaches?

Is the second wife going to be purrfect?

freeman5050:

My brother, you be correct guy. I am married with a son already. But I am considering of getting second one and keep her in another city. I like kids, but my major issue why I put it into consideration due to my current wife whom I love so much give me more headaches over unnecessary issues. So I think I need to search for more calm person but my wife will not know now till when we get to 55 and above.

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by DanerNo1(m): 12:25am On Jan 10, 2021
LOL! 1 wife - 1 big trouble, 2 wives - 2 big troubles. Better marry 4-6 and learn to manage them as it was your own business like mormons do: 1 wife is a babysitter, 1 is a cook, another one is a nurse and work bringing the salary, another one is a builder to build the big house, teacher, etc., find what suits you.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by freeman5050: 12:26am On Jan 10, 2021
Sterope:
Is your wife going to stop giving you unnecessary headaches?

Is the second wife going to be purrfect?

I have learnt my lessons from the first one.
It will definitely help me to evaluate the second one.
Why I am not much.comfortable with the side chick/baby mama, she can comfortably elope with your kid (like what happened to me before I got married my current wife). But whereby you paid her pride price and she will have the knowledge of your first wife, while first will not have an idea for now till 55-60yrs, then we can live all together if she wishes.

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Sterope(f): 12:28am On Jan 10, 2021
Right. You should be God grin.

We should worship you.
freeman5050:

I have learnt my lessons from the first one.
It will definitely help me to evaluate the second one.

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by freeman5050: 12:30am On Jan 10, 2021
Sterope:
Right. You should be God grin.

We should worship you.

I never said so, I just heard it from you for the first time. Meanwhile I am not and will never be....babes
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 10, 2021
amazing101x:
I'm in my early 30s, I'm a christian, i'm single , never married and never had kid. I would have loved to marry in my early or late 20s but after several years of chasing true love when my heart was still tender, i've come to realize that love is selfish. Ladies i loved back then don't usually love me and now that i'm financially stable, every ladies seems to love me but i no longer have a tender heart, please don't get me wrong, i'm not wicked, i'm a nice person and i respect women alot but i no longer believe in true love or soul mate.

Now that i've come of age to pick a life partner and get married. To think of spending the rest of my life with one woman is very confusing. But recently i've been thinking of marrying more than one woman , maybe atleast 2. I've talked to some ladies about it, some of them showed remorse and some gladly accepted it. I'm considering marrying educated ladies who won't think of harming each other with charm but would see each other as friends so we can build a family together. Each time i think of marrying more than one wife, i feel more convinced about marriage than thinking of marrying just one.

Please i need your advise.

Don’t do it. Pick who you can be friends with not just who is fine and shows you one face. One that has a good job herself and good plans for a family. Polygamy is the devil’s playground.

You are better off having girlfriends and wearing condom.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Sterope(f): 12:34am On Jan 10, 2021
If you are going to betray your wife for that flimsy reason and because you think you can do better, I wish you the best of luck.
freeman5050:

I never said so, I just heard it from you for the first time. Meanwhile I am not and will never be....babes

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by VULCAN(m): 12:35am On Jan 10, 2021
You are a child of God who wants to fulfill the end time prophecy.

The Lord is with you but make sure you agree with the first wife before you marry and get her consent yet again when you see the second wife.

NEVER marry the second without the full consent of the first.

PS. You are automatically disqualified from taking a deaconship or higher position in your local church

2 Likes

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by freeman5050: 12:39am On Jan 10, 2021
Sunkyapogee:

There will never be love in your family..just stick to one.

@Sunkyapogee Nwa....who told you that Love exists?? Have you considered where you love but your spouse does not reciprocate, what would you do then?
I guess you have not experience any self

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by freeman5050: 12:45am On Jan 10, 2021
Sterope:
If you are going to betray your wife for that flimsy reason and because you think you can do better, I wish you the best of luck.

You call it Flims.. Huh? You have not experience what Love & Marriage all about. Its deep my baby girl. There is more to it than you think. Have you considered loving your wife so dearly but she has never reciprocate ever before. Instead you and you wife do have Sex instead of love making. Insults upon insult. Disgrace upon disgrace just to make your marriage work...
No joy? No kiss. Emotional pains.
Let me tell you....Life is too short if you dont know. Is even in the bible that there will be a time when 7 wife's to 1 man.

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Bahamas95(m): 12:45am On Jan 10, 2021
Someone will soon join his ancestors. grin
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by int0x80(m): 12:47am On Jan 10, 2021
Village man grin grin, some are considering not even to get married at all and you are considering marrying two at once.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Sterope(f): 12:48am On Jan 10, 2021
I didn't ask for all this please.

It doesn't make your actions right. I am sure she would have a lot to say about you too. It is what it is. The solution is not what you intend to do.

It is cruel!

freeman5050:

You call it Flims.. Huh? You have not experience what Love & Marriage all about. Its deep my baby girl. There is more to it than you think. Have you considered loving your wife so dearly but she has never reciprocate ever before. Instead you and you wife do have Sex instead of love making. Insults upon insult. Disgrace upon disgrace just to make your marriage work...
No joy? No kiss. Emotional pains.
Let me tell you....Life is too short if you dont know. Is even in the bible that there will be a time when 7 wife's to 1 man.

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Toks2008(m): 12:49am On Jan 10, 2021
amazing101x:
I'm in my early 30s, I'm a christian, i'm single , never married and never had kid. I would have loved to marry in my early or late 20s but after several years of chasing true love when my heart was still tender, i've come to realize that love is selfish. Ladies i loved back then don't usually love me and now that i'm financially stable, every ladies seems to love me but i no longer have a tender heart, please don't get me wrong, i'm not wicked, i'm a nice person and i respect women alot but i no longer believe in true love or soul mate.

Now that i've come of age to pick a life partner and get married. To think of spending the rest of my life with one woman is very confusing. But recently i've been thinking of marrying more than one woman , maybe atleast 2. I've talked to some ladies about it, some of them showed remorse and some gladly accepted it. I'm considering marrying educated ladies who won't think of harming each other with charm but would see each other as friends so we can build a family together. Each time i think of marrying more than one wife, i feel more convinced about marriage than thinking of marrying just one.

Start with one first.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by freeman5050: 12:49am On Jan 10, 2021
int0x80:
Village man grin grin, some are considering not even to get married at all and you are considering marrying two at once.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by SmileDance(f): 12:51am On Jan 10, 2021
Hotbutt:
What did I just read?

Marry 2 Wives

Some Men in marriage are looking for a way out

While some are looking for a way in.

But in ur own case, ur looking for a way in with 2 Wives....what wont I read these days

If one woman cannot do you.
Two women will NEVER do u.

that’s why I suggested he should make it at least 3, if 3 no do then 5 will do. Simple

2 Likes

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by freeman5050: 12:51am On Jan 10, 2021
Sterope:
I didn't ask for all this please.

It doesn't make your actions right. I am sure she would have a lot to say about you too. It is what it is. The solution is not what you intend to do.

It is cruel!

Cruel ? But why do you call what is in the bible cruel
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by H2ho(m): 12:58am On Jan 10, 2021
freeman5050:

Hold this girl @Sterope

Who knows....she might be your second wife you've been searching for grin grin
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by adecz: 1:05am On Jan 10, 2021
⏩ 3 is better..♥♥♥

⏩1 Yoruba
⏩1 Hawoosa
⏩1 Amaka

That way, dem go dey compete
along geographical lines to please
you.

✨✨Ask Ned Nwoko for further
confirmation & thank me later.

cool cool

2 Likes

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by 2020Experience(m): 1:08am On Jan 10, 2021
Marrying more than one wife is a good idea as long as you can control it all and take good care of things.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Sterope(f): 1:27am On Jan 10, 2021
Lol. You are high.

H2ho:

Hold this girl @Sterope

Who knows....she might be your second wife you've been searching for grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Sterope(f): 1:28am On Jan 10, 2021
Why are you doing it secretly?

Did you inform her before you married her?

freeman5050:

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Oluromantic: 1:33am On Jan 10, 2021
Sterope:
He could get a dog not cats or women. Dogs are more malleable.

I don't care about what you think.

Oh okay. You have a long way. Guess your upbringing moulded you
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by dannex4adx(m): 1:34am On Jan 10, 2021
amazing101x:

Who told you that "educated women don't involve in charm?" I pity you! Na dem dey do charms pass.
Although you have the right to do whatever you like. Your not believe in true love is still not a good reason to have two wives. You better don make the mistake at the early stage of your life. pray to God to give you your own wife.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Oluromantic: 1:35am On Jan 10, 2021
delishpot:

How ignorant people speak with such confidence is interesting.
It's tragic when the ignorant calls others ignorant
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:36am On Jan 10, 2021
amazing101x:

Take life easy. Coping with one woman is like trying to cope with 10 PHDs combined. With 2 women it like stabbing the left side of your chest as hard as you can with a sharp knife and expecting not to bleed to death.

Good luck
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by LOVEGINO(m): 1:40am On Jan 10, 2021
NiRfreak:
If I could have my way... I would have loved to marry like 5 wives...
One tall with model physique...
One short with big yansh
One fat... that of bbw
One fair with moderate yajsht and straight leg
One dark with big boobs and big yansh and older
I bet I will never shit again
I dey ur back
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by marisdgreat(f): 1:44am On Jan 10, 2021
wonder233:
He has a valid point. There is no love. Nigerian ladies are just after a man's financial stability. Men should stop rewarding then with marriage. They don't deserve it.
I hope none of ur sisters or females in ur lineage don marry, if not their husbands do them big favor by accepting to marry them cos dem no deserve it. but u open ur mouth waa and type about ladies, make sure u no get sisters and mothers, cos na female still shit u out from ynash
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Sterope(f): 1:49am On Jan 10, 2021
Yeah plus the fact that I am human, not a dog. I wasn't brought as a caged animal either. I went to school, met people, can read, can write, can talk, can critically analyse, can question silly norms so I expect another humanoid to treat me like a human. The way he treats his friends, so respectfully, his parents, so considerate, the way he conducts himself in teamwork, a great team player.

Too much to ask? Is his insecurity driving him to where he needs submission to communicate with another human?

Oluromantic:

Oh okay. You have a long way. Guess your upbringing moulded you

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Oluromantic: 1:51am On Jan 10, 2021
Sterope:
Yeah plus the fact that I am human, not a dog. I wasn't brought as a caged animal either. I went to school, met people, can read, can write, can talk, can critically analyse, can question silly norms so I expect another humanoid to treat me like a human. The way he treats his friends, so respectfully, his parents, so considerate, the way he conducts himself in teamwork, a great team player.

Too much to ask? Is his insecurity driving him to where he needs submission to communicate with another human?

Lol. You have a contrite heart, you need a broken spirit.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by showboy25(m): 1:51am On Jan 10, 2021
Bro, let this sink in your head women don't tolerate each other o. Think before you do

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.